I am the largest Holla Forums hater on the face of the earth, and still, when this shit hit me...

I am the largest Holla Forums hater on the face of the earth, and still, when this shit hit me, I felt nothing but sadness and revulsion. It's nothing like that asshole cocksucker breivik who is the epitome of everything i hate, no

this dylann guy is just another useless american who wound up actually firing the gazzillion million guns around him at someone else.

Just look at him there. This kiid is what? 21 or 22?

Jesus fucking Christ America, stop behaving like a useless murderous principal and send this confused kid to a fucking treatment center for insane people where he belongs.

but i bet you american nigger assholes are going to say THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE VERDICT OR ANY OF OUR LAWS

IF WE WANT TO KILL PEOPLE FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS ITS OUR RIGHT BECAUSE ITS A RIGHT GIVEN BY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION

IM GOING TO BE FAT AND WRONG AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS RIGHT

STOP HASSLING ME BECAUSE I AM AN AMERICAN AND I KNOW EVERYTHING IS RIGHT WITH OUR NATION

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Dylan-Roof-insane-or-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew, a false flag actor getting a death penalty. No one cares

yeah, you have it all locked down I see

this fast reply

your there in the trenches of Holla Forums to take down anything that shows up that might be subversive

Good thing you read my actual message

So since this is obviously yet another Holla Forums vs Holla Forums shitflinging contest, have a picture.

you gotta be over 300 lbs to have that honor.

how many innocents did he kill? he deserved to die

as always you have it all wrong, and i can understand and forgive this

it is Holla Forums after all

i am bracing myself just as much as anyone else for all this Holla Forums and Holla Forums idiocy

i really just wanted this issue discussed on/b/ and by the terms of Holla Forums

because honestly i just felt all of this is wrong and fucked

i know there are smug Holla Forums and Holla Forums sacks of shit everywhere

but still, this is Holla Forums, let's just try to have an actual discussion

but he was clearly insane

it was an act of insanity

stop being a useless cocksucking american

Better dead than red

yes of course

support a murderous system until it kills you

good work there Holla Forums

Stopped reading there. Kill yourself retard trash.

LOL

Well yes again

I guess all I can say time and time again is

good work Holla Forums

where are all the Holla Forums fuckheads?

come toss some fucking max workheimer at me

I think you may have a learning disability.

i am going to ignore the fact i realize you are a fat useless would-be bully if you had not been bullied yourself all life, and simply just go with

very good!

please elaborate briefly

he should have been a different kind of insane, fact is innocent lives were ended directly by him, he owes them his own

Are you not having fun watching the keks going on? I'm in America and I sure am. Everything that's happened in the past year is just pure hilarity.

a different kind of insane

oh man

welcome to the endless existence of americans never ever being able to admit they are ever wrong about anything

This is very interesting

Please eleborate further.

You suggest that I support a murderous system until it kills me
Me
The "system" wouldn't kill me
I'm not a murderer. Murderers can't be trusted. They've got to be detained, and when they do that, they put a burden on the state. So we execute them. I will never be executed as long as I'm not convicted of murder or treason, espionage, or terrorism, which is a different argument for a different time

no need to get so asshurt about it

i'm simply trying to shake the can of smashed assholes i found here

aaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

yeah I believe that's the type of stuff dylann posted on Holla Forums about a year ago

you mutherfuckers are icecold, man

I don't know what's so funny. I have commited no capital offences. He commited a capital offence. If he expected to do so with impunity then he's retarded.

kek

i see

so would you consider yourself a fat useless coward?

when someone actually mans the fuck up, you shy away and looks the other way when they get gassed?

what does this say about Holla Forums and their possibilities to ever go beyond the point of being the obnoxious part of image board culture?

you're actually retarded aren't you

Surprising absolutely no one.

Holla Forums is impotent. If you've ever considered their chances of actually winning in their "war" more than nil, you should kill yourself for being a fucking retard.

What is your obsession with weight?
That's worded as a statement but it has a question mark, and I have no problem watching someone die.

no, i simply mean a free and open discussion that is not locked within the boundaries of Holla Forums or Holla Forums

stop being a nigger, you know what i'm talking about

there you go

time to toss in those images because it's getting so uncomfortable trying to drive any form of an argument

maybe so

my main goal is to drive people out of their safe spaces and actually try to think and form an argumnt on their own

stop just relying on all this preset nazi/communist/capitalist/whatever bullshit

time to toss in those images because it's getting so uncomfortable trying to drive any form of an argument
Backed into a corner so instead of putting forth an argument you assault my Nicholas Cage matrix, which I included because I was getting bored of the lack of images on an imageboard.

I'm not, I'm just saying the man owes a debt, insane or otherwise.

ok i'm sorry, i made a mistake in the heat of the moment

but when a person is insane they cannot owe a debt because they had no idea what they did

it's like saying a kid should be put to death because it did something bad

'no sorry johnny, you did this bad thing and this is america so now we will put you to death.'

'MAMA'

'now now johnny you should have known better. just sit in this chair and let grandpa put this metal thing with screws on your head and it'll all be over soon.'

'MAMA'

'now don't be a pest johnny! you know the founding fathers all said it's in the consititution so we must kill you for your faults, also it's in the bible.'

are you blind or something?

Holla Forums has been btfo'd Holla Forums since the very beginning on Holla Forums

just these last weeks alone have been railing and refuting Holla Forums 24/7

I'm always against the death penalty so yes I find this disgusting. Fuck the state for thinking it has the right to decide who lives and who dies.

Death penalty isn't cheaper or more utilitarian. He's being executed for the sake of feefees

But what happens when an average citizen decides who lives or who dies? He has no more right to do that than the state

i dont follow Holla Forums interpolitics that closely

How?

He stole by his actions the lives of innocents, insane or not they are now dead by his choice, and so he owes them. Nobody forced him to pull the trigger, he chose to.

what is this bullshit? I don't see any news claiming he was insane. do you know this guy personally?

let's ask Quora
quora.com/Is-Dylan-Roof-insane-or-racist

Is this the reasoning you were using OP? That's fucking retarded. You don't have to be insane to kill people if it's for a cause (starting race war). Politicians do it all the time. Google's doing it with self driving cars (killing random people by software errors because it's supposedly a lower kill count than letting drunk dudebros control cars on their own). Killing people is a publicly accepted tool.

do you generally support the government and the systematic decisions made by the government?

i have to say this one particular issue baffles me

because there are people in the world i truly do feel should be executed

but this guy is just a confused stupid kid

He was tried and convicted by a jury of his peers.

this guy here actually calls bullshit because he couldn't find a news story supporting a standpoint

just let that one sink in for a moment

Well, someone did say Dylan called the insanity plea, but couldnt find any evidence he made an insanity plea. that's all he's saying

PIC RELATED. GTFO REDDIT SPACING CUCKCHAN FAGGOT.

i feel maybe it would be an interesting experiment to raise this issue and not state myself to be neutral in the Holla Forums vs Holla Forums spectrum, but rather say i am a die hard sieg heil nazi and then raise this issue to see what people say

seems like people wind up being extra ultra super defensive because they identify me as an enemy

it's like there is this brainwashed backbone in all americans to just go founding_fathers.exe whenever they feel someone is attacking the issue of capital punishment in america

You were blaming the gubment, and I'm pointing ou that it was the american people themselves that found him guilty. You're blaming the wrong people.

ok
>mfw you are a nigger

POLITE REMINDER

ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS OF Holla Forums, THIS IS A B8 THREAD, AVOID B8 THREADS, SAGE B8 THREADS, REPORT B8 THREADS

this

stop being a freaked out Holla Forums nigger afraid the truth about you will be exposed

it wasn't an implication at all, it was written in plain sight

also

He attacked and anti-white Church and killed an anti-white Senator, all with the full knowledge that he'd be arrested. He denied being mentally ill and even side-lined his own lawyers. He fought for something he believed in, which is far more than OP will ever do.

I know how to deal with bait

>black nationalist
>not the biggest irony
so proud of your mud home michael! you're sure giving beavers the run for their money!

I'm agreeing with this user.

but none of what you mention is the issue of discussion here

do you think it is right that he is to be murdered by the state?

you're not a samefag are you?

lol get caught by ZOG and don't be surprised it's going to be death for being a bad goy.

Oh, are you referring to that time a bunch of niggers burnt down half of their own cities and killed people because they were white? Yea I remember that. I guess you just forgot.

lol but try to not hide behind all of your images and greentexting for once

>on an image board
>s-s-stop posting images and g-g-greentexting

yes please stop it

i feel you are trying to wash away a very serious issue by being useless and ridicilous

isn't this worth discussing?

how-we-all-know-you-dont-belong-here

no. not really. you talk like a fag and space with autism.

avoiding the issue at hand and making personal attacks, and then saying

you shouldn't joke this away

you havent given a good reason not to, fag.

nice

spacing

jew

you run out of images that quickly?

oh man

>yfw im going full bully on your cuck ass

well yeah ok no one else is posting anyway

let's just go for it

everyone can see the 4chan thread, and they don't like your cancerous filth.

do i need to make a post in between every time or are you just going to unveil it?

yes this one here was good work

no matter what the opponent do they lose
so where does it go from here?

this is getting exciting

This thread is b8 but it's enjoyable.

goddammit was that it?

i was hoping for something

really devious

right at the end

Do you even know what is a Constitution? You might want to read the whole thing again, numbnuts.

yes ok

but in the meantime please give me your understanding of it

Since when did Holla Forums's Holla Forums become a major discussion board for social justice after all the pedos left?

I wanna know when OP became more of a faggot than usual. Kinda reminds me of all the faggots shitposting about gun control, pedo rights, BLM threads, Hitlary shitposting threads on halfchan's Holla Forums.

i have always had the same level of faggotry in me, which can be measured by the amount of threads i start

it has always been about the same amount of threads

my faggotry is thus on an even keel

now please get back to discussing the actual issue at hand, namely

dylann

who is to be murdered by the government for killing niggers

Zero. Negros aren't innocents.

not the person you're responding to, but if anyone is still wondering death penalties in the us on average cost taxpayers more money than life in prison because there are some different legal procedures. like extra chances to appeal, that i believe are federally mandated. in this case since the guy who's found guilty has denied representation and seems to be trying to get this over with quickly (would likely deny possible appeals) it might be cheaper to kill him in this particular instance.

i've always been anti-death penalty because of this though. if it costs more to the taxpayers there's no justification. make it cheaper or due away with it.

tfw you can't even sage right

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh you're so drunk by now you didn't even manage to greentext your tfw

I want to be in such a state right now

yes indeed

that would be something

i made a mistake yesterday and got me a whiskey that claimed to be 80 proof but that was fucking bullshit

i drank the whole thing and hardly even got woozy from it

wasted good money

80 proof should still be enough to fuck you up unless you're uber fat and can't get it in your system

White people are psychopaths. Isn't it time to purge these people? They are causing too much harm to society.

This.

Really nigger?

Dam rite nigga, what have whitey done for us?

Nice b8 fam, hows it feel knowing you're only 13% of the population yet you cause 50% of the crime rate?

You've officially hit the level of 4chan shitposter status.

I mean, I don't like blacks, but I don't dislike them either. It's very sad for those families that lost their family members to this man, I hope in another universe he got shot before he even got lead out of his pistol.

Since Trump announced he would run.

Are you just ironically taking the bait?

no, i'm actually skinny like a starving ethiopian

i think the whiskey was really fucking watered down

from now i'm only drinking malt liqour

it's cheap and reliable

Race war! Who will win? Who will you side with?

If everyone takes it seriously white people or Asians will win, I'll side with white.

you post this as if it's bad.
putin will be the new stalin. cult of personality and brutal methods shall lead russia to greatness.

That was a really interesting video, thank you.

The only reason I'm against the death penalty in this case is because he wants to be a martyr. He wants Holla Forums to suck his cock from the beyond the grave.

Hopefully his final resting place will be next to Osama Bin Laden and not in a public cemetery.

y u salt OP?

y u salt OP?

y u salt OP?

y u salt OP?

actually this thread is from yesterday and i don't know why people keep on bumping it

because OP is salt

i am op

i think this new buzzword salt is rather weak

but it's nice to know edgy is going out of style

why r u salt tho?

before going into that i would like you to give your very own definition of salt

Soruce?

ok

Why u so salty OP? Turn that frown upside down.

But that bowl haircut……….. lol

yes

it's another clear sign that he is completely insane and can't be held accountable for his actions

He reminds me of a monk. I wonder if he shaves a circle on top of his head.

THE ONLY THING ROOF DID WRONG WAS NOT KILL MORE NIGGERS
EAT MORE MUSLIM COCK, YUROPOOR

lol

yes, sure, but that wasn't really the question

the question was how should one feel about the american government murdering this young confused boy because he killed a bounch of niggers

they should feel angry due to injustice, one live for several is not enough. they should kill his entire family by firing squad to equal out the numbers.

you mean that because his family obviously had a great influence in his life, the reasons why he became the person he became is something that can be discovered in the roof family and therefore they should all be killed by the government?

interesting

no, to prevent more racists from killing innocent black people we must kill their families, the only way to make them stop is fear.

please also state your general stand on capital punishment

Yes, we are.
Big-Smoke-ice-cold.jpg

I would kill him myself but that's not my job.

Who is this image referring to? (The black guy)

that's nice

but you're kind of late to the show, actually

if you want to you can state your case

lmao
that's great bait

here's a free reply so that the total amount of replies makes your post look like hot shit, giving you more (You)s

keep on trolling friend

i think i might just have

right about now

farted

oh adolf you beginner

you may have started this trend but you know nothing about being limp bizkit and bringing out the masses

stop being a nigger and start realizing what it is to just be a surfboard on top of people paying taxes

OH NÄEIN