How do you make friends with people when you're red pilled and the majority of people aren't...

How do you make friends with people when you're red pilled and the majority of people aren't? Most of us are in our late 20s and it's difficult to make friends then even if you aren't red pilled.

It's known that red pilling will kill most childhood friendships, which is why I think we need to discuss this to prevent loneliness and suicide for older red pilled men.

You stop being a zealot that believes in a silly utopian fantasy and that if only you could get rid of everyone that disagrees with you we would live in a paradise.

Speak for yourself. Not everyone here is an autistic neet obsessed with anime. Maybe if you weren't such a little sperg people would warm up to you.

hehehehehehehehe

always first couple of posts

Sports of workout buddies help to make new friends. I've just made some new friends that way via a tennis club. Once you become comfortable with someone and get to know them better, you can slowly but surely talk about red pill topics with them more openly, if you are so inclined.

But also remember that there's nothing wrong with not having normie friends. Most normies are soulless husks, and keeping to yourself shows that you honor and respect yourself (for the most part) because you gain almost nothing from most normie encounters, maybe just satisfying a base human urge to socialize.

Sad weeb neets always in denial.

Just speak your mind, be straight up, don't go offending people just because but don't stay your tongue either.

Even the feels before reals type will warm up to you as a person, even if to your opinions on matters. That is if you're a respectable type of person, if you're just a boring cunt then you won't find friends easily anywhere.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ANIME

I don't really.
I have a small circle of friends and family I'd trust my life with. But I know all these people from before taking my first red pills.
Everybody else is just an acquaintance to me.
(doesn't mean I don't like some of them a lot)
Sports might be a good way for you to meet people and get to know them while you can keep the subjects light.

I don't ever feel lonely. When I do get to know people, I never feel like spending time with them. The idea that you don't enjoy being alone is bizarre to me. What the fuck are you going to do with another person anyway? There's no benefit there. It would be wrong to waste each other's time.

I carry extra ziploc baggies in my cargo shorts so that the spaghetti doesn't fall out.

DAILY STORMER LOLLOLLLLLOLL

wrong thread

try harder

Offending people is key to make friend user ,
Real men know how to take it just know how to offend them without being a smug cunt and you are done.

In my opinion as long as you dont become smug thanks to the new knowledge you still can be honest and have good relationships with normies

No, u :^)

>>>/oven/

Most of my childhood friends actually think its kinda cool how i speak my mind regardless of what the public opinion is, ive told them how i feel about women voting, race, and even talked a bit about how jews are nepotistic basterds who own huge swathes of the entertainment and media industry, even asked one friend if its wrong i think that we need an american hitler and his response was "well now, theres no such thing as wrong opinions ;^)" Just dont be autistic about it and go full 1488 heil hitler all the time.

Banter is banter, I mean being an asshole fro no other reason than being an asshole, you might find aquaintances from time to time but that's it.

English isn't my first language so maybe I'm miscommunicating something.

You don't. At least, not like you used to.
You've followed the rabbit too far. Now, on every advert, on every tv show, in every song, the degeneracy is visible. You can see it in people's eyes, hear it in their tone. It is all around us.
Your curiosity will force you to continue on this road. There are too many questions left unanswered.

Its not all doom and gloom though, lad. You'll meet people as you go, they may be good people, they may not. They will come and go.
The life of a social nomad is an enjoyable one, if you've got the stomach for it.
This is not necessarily a result of the redpill. It is a result of growing up.

you sound like a faggot

Projecting much there, buddy?

Just sit someone down.
And tell them.

"My worldview might differ badly from yours, however if you are open and tolerant I would like to tell you that im a fucking racist xenophobic asshole, and if you have a problem with that, you can fuck off back to China"

enjoy getting cock rammed up your tight cucked asshole

And now fantasizing already? Damn degenerates.

Tone it down a bit and act normal.

no , but seriously if you are that concerned about how other will perceive you .
I think you are autistic or a low self esteem beta fagot

So in your mind, are there only these two extremes? You are "open" (read: offend and be an asshole to any and everyone) and then whatever buzzword you try to paint someone in a negative light with.

It's a bad argument and actually makes no sense in the real world, further making me believe that you are at least one of the two

a) a friendless asocial cunt
b) a closet tryhard faggot

You don't. Closest you get is having us as your philosopher buddies.

Speak for yourself, grandpa.

You really can't be friends with bluepilled people. At some point you will accidentally slip something that will ripple through your normie circles, and will lead to an excommunication of sorts.
And even if that doesn't happen, you will grow to despise them exponentially, and start avoiding them all together.
Do everything you can to keep in touch and good terms with your childhood friends. Those are the people you can trust the most, even when SHTF.

What you should do is befriend like minded people. Go to shooting ranges, attend right wing political meetings and churches in your area (even cuckservatives can be saved).
This "alt-right" phenomenon is a good tool to network too Just don't give money to Richard Spencer's pyramid scheme

You sound like a liberal sissy did you went to the army let alone have male friends?
Its simply if you are slighty weird or have trouble making adult friends but you actually had friends growing up you just roll with it sure you may put off some people until you find people that are okay with your redpilled behaviour but its a hundred times better than having to second guess every social interaction to know if you acted "normal" and all its require is not being a beta faggot

honest reply now:

Im in my early 30s. most of the people I talk to in bars look around and see that the world is fucked. They arent 14/88, but neither am I. But I hang with redpilled old vets generally, so your mileage may vary.

Hipster faggots still look over at our conversations in disgust..

Guess I'm not the only one whose first language isn't English, that was some incoherent shit.

Although this isn't Twenty Questions, of course I went to the army and of course I have male friends. What do you think? Females are pretty purely only friends if they're dated or they're a friend's girlfriend. Most girls are pretty fucking boring, you know.

you are an idiot chaim

Just go hitchhiking man, that way you won't need to worry about friends!

Are those friends faggots like you?

I was over at my parents the other day and they were watching a newer episode of the Simpsons and I said "This is some really transparent leftist propaganda," and was pointing out various narratives that were being pushed and my mom got angry and was all "It's just a cartoon" and I yelled back "Nothing is JUST A what it seems on the surface, you're both peasants!" and then I left. Me and one of my great grandmothers are the only people I know of in my family who had high IQs, thank God I got whatever genes for intellect I needed from her.

Look op just try to act normal if you are so concerned about how you act around people and how to hide your power level you will end up in a circle full of faggots like this guy

I'm at that point now.

Pssh, tough luck on that for me and most people: thanks to the rootlessness of modern life, everybody moved around too much in childhood to keep friends for very long. I mean, I was a kid in the 80s and 90s, if someone moved to another county, you probably never saw them again, out of state might as well have been on another planet.

Fuck that shit. Quit trying to be normal and nice, offend people, tell the brutally honest truth always, don't give a shit about friends or what people think. People will either be impressed by your devil-may-care balls-to-the-wall attitude or they'll hate you but the satisfaction of being rudely honest in a politely deceitful world makes up for it.

You got me there, the only people I talk to regularly I met online.
Granted the conversations and friendships I've built there are ten times the ones I've ever experienced in real life, but there's the element of face to face that you can never compensate for.

My two cents on making friends irl, hide your powerlevel, but never blindly agree. Be unapologetic, but don't needlessly be a dick. And above all else still be there if someone is in need, but know your limits and don't be afraid to refuse to help when you're being taken advantage of.

Don't be like a leftoid, buddy. Make all types of friends. They don't always have to think exactly like you do. Variety is the spice of life.

I steer clear of super leftists, but most people are centrist or just don't care. And most young people won't care after college when reality hits them.

I know. You move, they move, people change etc. It takes a lot of effort. I've grown up around internet, so it's much easier to keep in touch nowadays.

My old neighborhood group has taken a conscious decision to meet up at least bi-monthly. Same with my army buddies.
And if you're a guy with some authority and initiative, you can slowly redpill the people who trust you.

That's bullshit. Diversity of opinions isn't a strength or a "spice", it's a weakness. When you have to keep wondering if your "friend" someday might get you v& for holocaust denial, your friendship will be on very shaky ground to begin with.

Unity on conforming to the group's norms is where it's at.

Find a virtuous woman.

All (healthy) men have a God-shaped hole, and a woman-shaped hole. These holes cannot be filled by any "friend".

I dont know. Now I see other people as maggots in human form.

OP its called join Identity Evropa. We have a huge membership all across the country of redpilled Whites. Its not just for friendship but, that is one big perk of being in Identity Evropa

Completely agree. You need strong bonds to tie people together in a real intimate way, and even for the sake of exploring ideas, you won't get anywhere if everyone has a drastically different take on the matter. You'll only improve when there's some commonality and agreement, and from there you can refine things to make it even sharper. Plus, why have the jews been so effective? They're extremely one-pointed and focused in a few things: jews are the best and fuck gentiles. What are Europeans like? Individualistic to the extreme of ruining ourselves.

THIS

This is how most people get friends I guess.
Now before I became redpilled I talked about video games, movies, women… But after Holla Forums I see all of those as degeneracy so I'm left to only be able to discuss politics, history and philosophy. Because of this the only way to be interesting to people is comedy, and this leaves me to look like a clown that likes philosophy and has no friends.

I guess we are all like Hitler, he had only one friend when he was 18, tho he didn't complain. (As to my knowledge)

I’m 18 years old, and fresh out of High School in a very left-wing part of a very left-wing country. I’ve been redpilled since I was 16, although I’d say the foundations for my awakening were laid much earlier in my life. By the time I was 17, I only had two real friends that I saw regularly. I used to have a very large circle of friends, but as a result of both their degenerate behaviour and leftist attitudes, I eventually found hanging around most of the people I used to enjoy spending time with to be more of a chore than anything else. The fact that I was growing up also probably had a lot to do with it as well. So eventually I just stopped talking to or hanging out with my old degenerate “friends” entirely.

And you know what? I’m glad I left those cucks behind. The two friends I do see regularly are great guys and we have tonnes of fun talking about redpilled subjects and fucking with shitskins and lefties.

I think something that a lot of people don’t realise these days is that you don’t need a huge group of friends to be happy. Social media has gone a long way towards devaluing what it means to be someone’s friend, and because of this, people think that those they only know passingly or say hi to at the office every once in a while are their friends. People know and care about each other less and less, and yet the amount of people we describe as “friends” continues to grow.

All of this to say that if you can find even one true friend, you’re set. Don’t try to be everyone’s friend, you’ll just end up miserable. Quality over quantity.

Move to Texas.

bump

imagine everyone bluepilled is a little child and you are the only adult around not meant in any pedo way

you, I like you

you mean the state that voted for cruz in the primaries?

BINGO

This happened to me when that sand nigger shot up all those beaner faggots.

This feels fishy.

Holla Forums why dont you just bug off.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

joining any group with an online application is pure idiocy

a) its about quality, not quantity, best have 1 true friend and a hundred acquaintances.

b) anyone can be redpilled, but the conditions will vary for every one. the best way is to get a firm grasp of their belief system, and work from there.

1st you identify the strong and weak points, have him talk about himself a lot, ask questions, ask hypothetical scenarios that challenges his beliefs, and try to find the limits,

never give your input unless asked.
this is important, if he asks then its a sign he is willing to listen, could also be a test so only show part of your hand, or give your actual position but make it sound uncommited, that you could always be convinced otherwise. This is where they often go on the offense and try to convince you, and this is where ya offer proper rebuttal that shatter his argument. It also wont come off as preachy or pushy since he started the debate.

once someone share or understand your position on several weak subjects, then ya can start to groom. use actual events, especially news that are related to some of his weaker stances. Call out loud what the TVnewsman as saying bullshit, or the newspaper idiots without a brain, but dont say more than that, people are genuinely curious, and he WILL then ask why you are saying that, you can then start redpilling propper, small stuff at first.

It is important that the target feel he is the one changing his mind on his own rather than you shoving the redpill
that is why he need to be the one challenging his own perception of stuff, he will only do so if he value your friendship and/or input and does not feel threatened by your position, this is why you rely on first forcing them to think by probing them with scenarios that test their beliefs, to the point where they start asking for a different point of view (yours), once he opened the door ya can start baiting him to ask your more questions by doing incomplete commentary on stuffs.

once you molded him enough to weaken all of his weaker stances and beliefs, ya can finally attack core ones, here is where the prep come into play, you start asking direct questions that challenge their stance, for example "why is nationalism bad?". If ya already prepped him by having him ponder about related stuff like:
-why israel or saudi arabia refuse refugee but we must accept even though Arabia is more compatible and more wealthy and more able to accommodate them,
- why can someone be proud to be black, or jew, or latino, but being proud to be white is a sin?
- or how European countries lost their ability to decide for themselves because the EU force them to follow their policies, regardless of the will of the people.
then a real dialog can occur and when one of his core belief is laid low, ya can hop in, and say why YOU think nationalism is not a bad thing.

All of this is of course for friend and people ya care about, people ya don;t care about can pushed against the wall with cold hard facts and be forced to swallow it, or go in denial and retreat to their safespace, and everytime they try to come out they need to be stonewalled with more redpills until he either have an epiphany or have a mental breakdown. The mental breakdown is more frequent, but also as useful because when they do so, other people following him get in turn distraught by the reaction and end up awakened by proxy or fearful of similar effect on themselves.

/thread

This young redpilled user gets it

C'mon guys, you don't need to make yourselves this obvious.

this

What I do is just avoid political topics, I don't have friends for the purpose of debate nor do I need them to echo my views, I get that shit from the internet.
And it's not like everyone who isn't redpilled is a raging SJW leftist, most people don't care too deeply about political subjects.

When you get to be an old chunk o' coal like me you don't have a lot of friends anyway, and you don't give a fuck who knows. The cool few stick around.

How does it feel, having to bite your tongue everytime a political subject or a subject that requires your personal view comes up? Because you're afraid of losing your friends.

Those aren't friends user. You can be honest with your friends. You basically have to.

Fuck friends, you need people not friends. These people will laugh with you and talk with you but they aren't friends, you're too smart for friends, its all about being the best.

Either you stop acting like a sperg or you deal with loneliness, if not you're just a weak faggot.

ayy I never respond you (((You types))) but I just have to let you know that you are officially the biggest faggot on this board right now.

I don't know user.
I struggle with this too.

Great image. I know how you feel.
Nobody communicates in the real world anymore.
People like us are banned from facebook/twitter(not that I would use them anyway, but its the only way people communicate now).

Feels lonely man.

This doesn't work if you live outside of major cities.
There are no "Tennis Clubs" or other kinds of social places in mid-sized cities.

Its just bars full of frat boys and an endless see of corporate fast food.

wew lad someone's been avoiding the water, microwaves, industrial chemicals and estrogens!

I have to say, Diogenes was pretty based

You seek red pilled people for companionship and solidarity. With regular people you just be yourself once you internalize the message. Making friends shouldn't be a priority. People will naturally gravitate to you one way or another and if you truly internalized the message your character will seep out and infect them, priming them for deeper messaging.

Just let people come to you. Don't go out of your way to shit on normies because they're not on your level.

How lucky must I be to be able to disagree. My 2 closest friends:

1st:

2nd:

Ive yet to find others who can stomach me calling whores whores but I'm always so glad i have these two.