Stalin

What is your opinion on this great man?

What are you sliding schlomo?

I'll put his corpse and you into the same oven.

Putin or Stalin?

But Stalin was a Georgian jew.

Holla Forums is shit

He was an evil, self-serving motherfucker, but Trotsky would have done worse.
Sage for slide thread.

He was a top jewish psychopath in a psychopathic system designed to crush the Russians becouse of oh vey muh pogroms.

Nuff said.
Now fuck of Holla Forums and read Zizek or a random commie author.

He was a killer among killers. The secretary of the Jews.

I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you.

He started out as a criminal nigger and he kept being a criminal nigger to the end.

Cuck/pol/ migration going strong, I see.

Holla Forums raid it seems

I pity russia for everything that happend in the 20th century just a bit less than germany!

Stalin was the definition of an insane psychopath, even his own children joined Hitler to destroy him.

A shitty leader

SAGE + REPORT

Just finished reading a book of his childhood and early adulthood, marxists are pretty much psychopaths.

Jewish communist that killed more of his own people for wrongthink than the holohoax was claimed to have.

Sage and report for Holla Forums raid thread.

sage hide report

I hope this piece of shit rot in hell right now.

Stalin was not a jew.

Is there any proof of this? I keep seeing the claim, but can't find anything to support it. He certainly didn't look Jewish. If he is a Jew, it figures they'd hide it since he was such a monumental piece of fucking garbage.

No, he actually stood up to them in the end, which is why they killed him.

we're being raided

pretty shit raid tbh, probably Holla Forums trying to provoke a conflict between boards

How do you think we feel about him, you kike?

Stalin's mother, Keke Geladze was georgian orthodox christian. How it makes Stalin a jew? Does showing facts make me communist? Are you retarded?