How much you donating?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750811268219543552

How much you donating?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career
twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/750850387859546112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's illegal for non-US citizens to donate, right?

I wanted to buy a MAGA hat before but they refused because not burger.

0 dollars and 0 cents

This mother fucker has billions of dollars, I'm not giving him shit

JUST DONATED MY FAMILIES LIFE SAVINGS

WHO WANTS TO MATCH ME

Sure, I'll donate 10$

I know that feel bro

Why does he need donations?

opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career

I know that Crooked Cunton has received over 6 gazillion shekels.
His Republic enemies had also received a shit ton of money, he didn't need to spend much on ads or didn't need many donations or he realizes now that he is in a much more difficult phase, and he needs more support to keep up? Especially with all these ads bashing him 24/7 ?

I mean, he is a billionaire, I don't know how much a small donation of million dollars can help him.

This, I bought 2 hats already, fuck off with the gibsmedat.

also, that link shows half the truth; Clinton receives a lot more money through her Clinton Foundation.

polite sage for double post

Didn't everyone on this board constantly mock Bernie's campaign for begging donations?

Me and my dad bought MAGA hats, we're already giving him plenty of advertising.

Yeah, but this time it's Trump and, as you know, Trump can do no wrong.

bretty sure some burger wouldn't mind redistributing MAGA hats to foreigners for a small profit margin

wew lads

twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/750850387859546112

I thought the entire point of Trump was "hurr durr I'm so rich I don't need anyone's money xDDDD"?

The republican party is raising money and it is kind of a challenge from them for Trump to raise them money.

what the fuck did you do my hand just got dislocated

That excuse is weak as fuck. I was promised someone who can't be influenced by others' money because he doesn't need it, and now I see him begging on fucking Twitter like he's Sanders 2.0. Pathetic. If he wants to raise money, why not do it through his numerous business ventures instead?

I don't know. I bought three hats already. They sent me a bunch of emails last week asking for donations. They supposedly raised 10 million and wanted 10 million more which the Don would match. Don't know what the fuck it's all for.

The primary is not the same as the general. He's behind hillary so he needs to throw everything he can at her. He's said that the amount of money's he's raised to far will blow people's minds and I'm guessing he'll blow hillary's numbers out of the water. Not only that but he's not just raising the money for himself he's raising it for the Republican party. Right now alot of Republicans don't like him but they DO like money. It's a show of good faith to them. I'm guessing he'll probably also be able to gloat about how much money he's raised compared to hillary. No doubt he'll have some impressive numbers when he's all said and done with. The reason why it seems like he's begging his supporters for money this tweet, emails, and text messages etc etc is most likely because he wants a large amount of the final number to be from his supporters.

There's a limit to how much a candidate can spend on there own campaign.

Laws against it.

that makes much more sense

Holy shit, my hand hurst, what kind of trickery is this?

Bernie used $0 of his own money.
He lost the primary and used 4x more money than Trump, too.

He posted on his Facebook page the amount he raised in June.

It's exactly this. It is a show of power.
What sounds more impressive and/or intimidating?

or

If the GOP sees the kind of support he has among the people it will do two things:
1) Scare them into being more in line with Trump's message because it's clear which way the wind is blowing.
2) Appeal to their greed. If they fall in line they can get a piece of that pie too.

why should I have to donate to him? hes fucking loaded. didnt he pledge a billion dollars?

well, i am not donatig, what could mean some dollars compared to the amount of money the don own?
I am going to donate something bettter than that, the time to create some dank memes and spread them around on twatter and judenbook.
if you are some campain insider, just know that I will continue doing this while the don dont suck jewish cock and continue calling them on their shit. If you make the don signal us be shure you will have a dedicate army of dank meme creators working on your side 24/7.

underrated post

He pissed off all the donors so now he needs more sources of money.

Saudi Arabia ain't gonna be giving him 50 million like they gave to Shillary.

AW SNAP

This is actually true. Pic related is Bernie Sanders' complete political donations history.

Whoops, forgot my Rach!

Anyway, I should also mention that Hyllyry Clyntyn made an equal donation to the same committee 10 days later. #ImWithHyr #ReadyForHillary

It wasn't ok when Bernie Sandburg did it, and it's not ok when Trump does it.

wew

12 pennies and a starburst.

Nice shill thread, faggots

Yes user, now that he's soliciting donations from from his own supporters I know he's just another brought and paid for politician. I'm a #HillaryTrebuchet now

**Captcha: iWTCru

wew

It's the exact same thing, you retard.

Don't be stupid

Of course, being a foreigner influencing the internal affairs of a sovereign nation has its risks.

fuck off retard

What the fuck is wrong with him? He's only amplifying the message that he's going broke

What a surprise.

How much nigger blood do you have in you?

In the case of political goals, payment for merchandise related to a political campaign is only a means to an end to justify donating to your favorite candidate. No one really gives a shit about the hats, you buy them because you get to give money to your god emperor that way.

I'll get you a trump hat and a trump shit and an unlicensed toupee wearing eagle trump shirt if you can get me SA so I can have my personal british slave boy

trump got owned like the little jew-pimped bitch he is

Don't know about other anons, but I was laughing at the idiots throwing their money at Bernie because it was painfully obvious he was going to lose and end up endorsing Clitoris. If he somehow won the convention, then I wouldn't care.

According to the financial disclosure he filed with the FEC, he has about $300 million in said assets.

#Rekt

Donald Trump doesn't have billions. His company does and most of it is in assets ie property. Trump does not have a billion dollars of personal wealth to spend on a campaign. Could you kids at least learn something instead of posting absolute retardation.

Donated $14.88 to him

2000 dollars bi-monthly

I can't wait for the day when elected officials are requesting you support them on Patreon

I wish him well, but I don't donate. I mocked the Sanders cuck cunts for it and I won't do it myself.

Reported.

autism

Fuck you I love my MAGA hat.

get lost, rach

Buying politicized merchandise is nothing but the means to the end of giving money to your favorite person. Your hat is virtue signalling. The only support Trump needs is your vote.

But that's wrong you fucking Nigger. I legitimately like the hat. I bought it the night Rato dropped out and its a nice memento of all the glorious times Trump has given us.

PayPal not accepted fug

LOL

It's also advertising/normalizing Trump's platform.

Keep telling yourself that

The merch is there to give money to the Don. You buy the merch to directly support his campaign.

I enjoy wearing the hat taking my family out to eat at Mexican restaraunts or walking around the mall. I don't like the shape of the fact that it doesn't breathe worth a damn but it's fun to wear and will make a great memento I can pass down to my son and him to his grandchild. Because it's like 100% polyester. It's going to last forever.

That doesn't explain the knock-off MAGA hats that aren't sold by the campaign.

You can still order a chinese knock-off from amazon if you still want to get the hat.

You can say it over and over but it still isn't true. I bought the hat because I wanted the hat.

There is no such thing as a non political action. EVERYTHING is political. You are making a political statement by buying that hat, that is its intended and fulfilled purpose. Nothing wrong with supporting him, only you being disingenuous about it and pretending you had ulterior motives when you didn't.

I take it this is the first time you've seen political propaganda.

Give it up faggot.

Nice try, now i'll go donate just to spite you.

At least you're trying by keeping up with your story. I'll give you credit for that.

You can stop now autist

Right after you, friend.

Don't think he's struggling. I believe he's just realizing he's going to have to invest a little bit more than he thought just so he can make money. Because if he spends more than he is donated then he won't be able to brag about being the first president to make money while running.

Why does a Trump need shekels?
Shekels never made people great, it's always the opposite. I think the shekelmaster got a hold of him, business as usual.

Because its a General Election? Democrats are going to raise around $2b.

This is not like a primary, undecided voters are literally influenced by TV ads. There are millions of these people.

People need to realize his assets have diminished a lot because of this campaign, rival companies owned by his political rivals are trying to dry him personaly.

Bull fucking shit. A man like Trump doesn't get where he is by being a fucking easy pushover that lets people run his assets dry at the first sign of a struggle.

One of us got Holla Forums's 10mil GET. Mark was going to PayPal $50 to the winner, but the winner had him donate it to Trump instead.

The campaign is a product.
I don't want a stupid hat. I keep things minimal and would rather it no be produced, but I'll contribute an hour of my time in monetary form toward the rallies. It's a more efficient way form of contribution than a hat unless the hat is commonly worn, spreading the visual message.

I mocked the bernouts for losing. Truth be told they really did try hard and that's something I respect, but they never had a chance.

Two things, Trump needs to raise money for his party. Most of the mid level goons of his party are only loyal to the money, and even if he self financed everything… he couldn't legally give them suitcases full of money.

Trump is already planning his moves ahead, he needs to stage a coup within his party if he wants to get anything done once he's president. If not, his own party is going to be the votes that tank any measure… like with Jimmy Carter but worse.

DONATE 4 DONALD
PHONEBANK 4 DONALD
WE CAN DO THIS REDDIT

Support Zyklon Ben and buy one of his original shirts off tspring. They're a bit pricey but the designs are great.

The anti-Trump shills are out en masse today.

I'll kick in a bag of skittles and some Arizona Iced Tea in loving memory of Tray-Tray smdh hope hes makin out ok in da shadow realm

Fuck off, drumpf is shit.

The Donald just got $250 of my money. I think I am going to get a MAGA hat too.

The University of California donated nearly a million dollars? How is this legal?!!

why do you post here? seriously?

rolling for

sage for offtopic

MAGA

Oh look. The journokikes have enough #s here on pol to sustain a shill thread by themselves.

if , Trump is Mussolini's reincarnation

I already bought two hats and donated $100 during the match period.

Probably all he's going to get out of me tbh fam.

Is…
Is that supposed to be Dead?
That's fucking Dead isn't it.

I wish he was alive to see his suicide get turned into a meme.

Autism.

May as well own fort fucking knox for all I care. The point is that he is incredibly wealthy and I'm not going to give him shit. I listened to him brag on and on about how fucking wealthy and successful he is, and now he's asking me, a common pleb, for money. Fuck off.

Guess I shouldn't have expected any different from a guy with kike children, a campaign team full of kikes, and a raging boner for Israel.

I never thought of it that way. Really makes you think!

I am now a #HillWhore

Hi Graham.

He's asking his twitter followers to donate. I don't follow him on twitter, so I guess I'm donating $0.

it doesn't fucking matter who you vote for. They are both kike puppets.

you're a Graham of ugly

hahahah goteem :^)

Not as wealthy as China, Saudi Arabia and, of course, Israel. They all want Hillary to give them a chunk of America's trillion dollar economy. She'll do whatever the highest bidders want if she wins.

what makes you think Trump won't?

Zero because he's a fucking billionaire. Put up or shut up. If he asked for donations earlier on, i would have bought merch from his website instead of street hucksters when i went to his rally.

Also, hes ran ZERO ads thus far. If he was fucking trying to campaign traditionally i would see the need for money, but he's not even botherinbothering.

God bless you

lol just bought one on ebay

Don't you understand that we need to raise money for other trump-type candidates as well? Just the presidency isn't enough to fix the country.

do what Hillary does, "give" your money to a US citizen you trust, who will then donate in his name.

(checked)
Yeah, it's Dead

based

why the fuck would you give money to a guy who has Jewish friends anyway.

do you have a job? quite posting ugly kikesses loser

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Why do you even care about the election if you don't live here?

why not just sell out to the kikes? they will gladly "donate" to his campaign if he "asks".

$500 per month until the election.

This fire either burns out or burns the brightest

If he is bought wouldn't that make him bought by us, the public?

All these low energy shills ITT

cap or didn't happen
please respond

Horrible move of Trump. Goes on and on and on about how RICH, YUGE, BIG he is. And how he is all self funded and can't be bought. He knows his base is to a great deal working class guys. Then there was this issue with Bernie's donations. And NOW he is asking for donations.

Fuck it. Vote for him for all I care, but it's just the United State of Jewmerica and will be.

Just like Bernie?

Because I have great love for USA and their elections are like a global wrestling match.

It's like that manga where the Japanese prime minister fights other world leaders at the chess type game, only it's real and somehow even more outlandish.

Plus Trump is cool, I don't want to see commies run America and everyone knows Hillary is shit for the world.

I find it funny Trump supporters don't want to donate because "Trump is a billionaire".

The Clinton are worth 2+ billion too, and no one ever brings it up.

At least Trump earned it with his real state deals, the Clintons have spent their whole lives employed by the government.

I donated $25 and bought another red hat as I seem to have misplaced my old one.