Since automatization of jobs + space mining will mean post scarcity economy

since automatization of jobs + space mining will mean post scarcity economy.

I wan to ask:
What will happen to women once they don't have to get a job to sustain a family?

Will the vast majority of women still enroll in college to get a job?

Will there be a decline in women in the workforce?

The feminists will find something new to bitch about and will whine about being the first miners in space and we'll all have to be in awe of the fact they did nothing to achieve any of that. You'll most likely be asked to be a "real man" and take care of some hoe who is good for nothing because the recession is hurting womynz, niggers as always will need mo money fo dem space programs an sheit.

What's probably going to happen is every person goes to a primary school to weed out gifted children, they will be sent to higher learning while the rest just fuck around in simulations or whatever the singularity has planned.

so… basically brave new world?

Premise rejected on the basis of the ubiquity of diminishing marginal utility. Have a bad day.

A massive part of feminism is based on the income it provides, post scarcity there would be almost no reason for it to exist, not that such a thing ever would be achievable.

read on how post scarcity economy works dumbass.

It doesn't.

>>>Holla Forums

yeah I understand.
I'm talking on hypotetical wankfest.

Then it will work exactly like magic at Hogwarts works: however you want, but ultimately not in an intellectually satisfying way.

isn't philosophy a hobby for the real intelectual?

still the question applies, will women seek jobs in a post scarcity economy?

males are shown their driven by economic returns, simply good will to change the world or simply fame and respect among their peers, thing most women lacks.

this

knowing that idle humans equals chaos and violence we can assert that a post scarcity economy is impossible

humans will always have something to, if nothing else simply killing each other

arbeit macht frei

there will never be a stable society of humans that have no hardships

NEETthink needs to go

america is a violent shithole that glorifies crime.

No.

SO WHAT WILL DURR HAPPEN WHEN HURR INFINITE STUFF IN A FINITE WORLD?

people glorify crime, and then they call it justice

you're too locked into NEETthink to understand reality, no different than a liberal living in gated community, you're shut off from reality by the same marxist prospects of utopia

the fewer jobs needed the fewer people there will be, human nature will cull itself as always, your NEET fantasy only exists because of mommy and taxpayers, it's temporary so enjoy it while you can

The vast majority of both men and women are lazy and dumb, so I'd guess that over 90% will only do the bare minimum required by society. A few years ago I suffered a random psychosis and was unable to work for almost a year. I was suffering and was absolutely terrified that I'd never return to normal, and I was only met with JEALOUSY from other people. Sure I was hearing voices and seeing scary shit, but I didn't have to work and could sit at home and watch TV all day, lucky me. That experience convinced me that most people are dumb, lazy, and worthless.

sorry buddy, but your culture is garbage.

Humanity will be a huge writhing orgiastic mass. Throbbing and pulsing in ecstasy and torture simultaneously. A bleeding, screaming mesh of flesh and piercing metal and circuitry.

Space won't be mined. Antarctica will.

friendly reminder that space communism isn't coming

friendly reminder that america is not the only violent fucking shithole on the planet, it's everywhere, and it is coming to your doorstep

friendly reminder that i look forward to all rationalist futurists, libertarians, and leftists being raped, violently assaulted, and murdered in their glorious multicultural future they've bequeathed to us just so I can smugly sit back and say, "I told you so"

america has thirld world crime rates.
there's 20 black countries that make america look like a violent civil war shithole.

sorry buddy, but the average america is raised in a culture of being a shitty person, raised with jew propaganda, jew movies, nigger music, MTV, glorifies people who shoot another.

I'm a thirld worlder, and I would feel much safer among blacks in my nation that among white people in america.

People in this thread and in general don't understand what strong AI + limitless energy will cause to humanity.

I don't understand what it will do. It is territory so outside our lived experience.
Its like fedudal society did not have a clue what will combination of cheap book, general literacy, steam engine and fissile fuels will do to society.

Monarchies that faced those changes went all extinct. It is not unreasonable to assume that current capitalist system will be replaced, but by what?

there's many speculations, but it will be a better world.

current middle east wars are because of resources.

infinite resources (well, more than anything we can consume) will mean the resources prices will go down.

there will be some kind of universal income because most jobs will be automated this century.

the elites can't do shit unless they want a violent global revolution.

may as well ask what happens when natural selection is lifted.

lmao

The rational end result of benevolent AI governor and infinite energy is what you describe, better place from our point of view (tho i am sure that polaks in year 3000 will find something to whine about).

It is the road we will take to reach there scares me. The monarchies of 1900 did not go peacefully for grater good. I doubt the current established powers will either. There is also possibilities of soviet style "we know better whats good for you" phases.

The fact that we are now more cogniscent of the risks give me hope that we will see the coming icebergs before its too late.

Brazil tier disparity between rich and poor. Most of us will be in the gutter, forced to coexist with the foreign horde or face the thought crime wrath. Revolt will be impossible with perfected military bots to keep us in line. You'll be lucky to have a two bedroom apartment, most will have just the small one bedroom one, but it will have a computer and VR tech for easy escapism and pleasure.

Even if we somehow rose up and fought back against the ZOG machine, they will all be untouchable as they will live in a digital world, free from harm and have many, many backups.

there will be economic collapse (current economic crisis) and there will be an overtake of the global power by companies.

but there wont be WWIII.
at best some proxy wars.

current middle east wars are derived from saudis financing of mercenaries doing "islamic terrorist" to keep in power.

but most average people don't want wars and the average general wont suddenly start a nuclear war or invade iran.

the elites can ask you to kill yourself, but I'm sure most people in power wont destroy the world, and most military people wont start a nuclear war.

most military people aren't sadistics pieces of shit, they wont allow a genocide to happen.

for the world abroad most military people are very sadistic and most genocides sre enacted by militants

society will fall apart, boy
get those guns and wait for war

Won't be a genocide. It will for safety, friend. And you also misread, military robots, not people.

the only current places where there is war right now are where the mercenaries of the saudis.

sure, there is guerrillas in colombia but they're making peace, maybe some inestability in venezuela that will become a civil war, maybe some shit in asia, some little shit in ucraine.

but most of the current world is now at peace and most of the instability is political and can be solved by dialog.

The only places of current wars are where there is islamic terrorism, but this is a problem of usa and NATO supporting the arabs who are giving money and weapons to ISIS.

I agree that there won't be a grand war. It will disrupt the plans of a mixed world. A grand war would bring people back together, reinstate some nationalism and pride in ones country. The slow spiral to the bottom is more beneficial to these people than a mass war.

Killing us through kindness, through pleasure, hedonism, escapism.

We won't have enough energy and resources to meet our (((needs))) until the global population stabilizes at less than 1 billion incarnates, and at that, mostly white people. Other species of people are just too volatile to let live under high-population-pressure conditions.

At that point, we will be reaching for the stars, exploring, and our resource needs will be other-than material or energetic.

Ok Schlomo, into the oven you go.
>>>/oven/

>>>/oven/

artificial scarcity is a thing. most jobs will be related to the second sector [services], and people will pay for bytes and other shit like that.

Space mining companies will have a cartel to manipulate prices just like oil did, many industries that worked post scarcity only were victims to their success after all. I am talking about the "post scarcity" on food producers like fruits, Oranje producers today will receive coins for boxes and boxes of fruit, and will also be paid squat and I quote the book "squeezed" here
"If Martin wants to continue being paid on the basis of pounds solids, the best he can get is a three-year contract at eighty-five cents per pound solids, with the added condition that he must sell exclusively to Tropicana. The offer, he says, gives him no choice but to opt out."

americucks food industry and florida in general is an example about how the material success is actually it's decline and marketing, [[[movie making]]] and other services are the real gold mines.

I believe that may also be the reason space mining isn't even a thing for now.

Somehow neutralise all but the very extremest top edge of the bell curve. Problem solved.

good luck with making it profitable.

American companies can't even populate alaska for the oil rigs.imagine populating the poles

Enabled monarchs to centralize power and create Absolute Monarchy.

capitalism is a really resilient form, that thrives on everything.

you had a massive point there.

because by now it is already so much like that, I can image the number of beautiful ones by that point, humanity will generally be scum

By this post I am assuming you are a violent nigger.

Power that is centralized is only a one bolshevik mob away from communism.

Russian Tsar learned it the hard way.

and also a festering nest of corruption.
when power is centralized the "state's avatars" aka police force and bureaucrats also become all the more powerful. which leads to disgusting daily humiliation in order to please them.

bump

missed the get