Psychopaths

Psychopaths
Do you know any?
Are you one?
Guesses because someone is mean to you aren't proof. Neither are ex's or someone that didn't date you.

Share your stories.

This is the most unique cyclical I've seen on here in a while, so that's good. But it's getting annoying, so that's bad.

I don't know anyone.

not one?

nope. No family, nor friends. The people where I wageslave don't even know my name

well my best friend dates girls, hes good at it

the moment they dont give him the kind of sex he wants, on demand, he starts saying shit like he will send their nudes to their parents
he always gets nudes after first time he fucks them, good nudes that they cant be misidentified
sometimes he extracts cash but he isnt even poor

in fact i know of at least one time he used one of his "friend" girls for sex and then let her think it was okay to go back to her sex that she had broken up with the first week
now on a personal level if a girl breaks up with someone just to fuck you then you could take it as a compliment but any guys that are above average will freely admit not even men like to be just sexmeat
so she essentially just wanted no attachments sex
and then wanted to get back to her "ex" who provided for her
well you know how he gets nudes in short order?
he let her get back
then he sent the guy pics of the girl a few weeks later and somehow he spun a believable story of the girl fucking him on the side every weekend - i read the texts
her "ex" had some anger issues and i saw her with a bruised face a few days later - my friend emotionless at the time of showing me this
as we walked out of the coffeeshop he had this strange smile of satisfaction

what are psychopaths?

checj

Not really just edgy teenagers

??

i dont think i know any
just a lot of people who are pathological liars

i know two

i am one.

No ive never met one, but i think your a faggot

stories?

well ask something specific.

Do you do things moralfags would find abhorrent?
Do you do malevolent things intentionally?
Has anyone ever seriously found you out, that you weren't tied down by feelings?
When did you figure it out, and that you shouldn't get an official diagnosis due to the threat of being identified?

it would be sad if i were

Yeah. A lot of stuff. Incest, killing feral cats and dogs, extortion, fraud, and sick persuasion. and arms trafficking
Yeah. It's a conscious decision. It's fun or necessary.
I try and not be an obvious weirdo to people but the only person that knows is my mother. And that's only because she knows my early life.
The breaking point for her is when I tossed her two cats in a pillow case to hear them go at each other. They end up dying from spesis and I couldn't control my laughter from how hilariously cartoonish the pillow brawl was. I raised them too. Figured I had the right to play with them. And also when I knowingly with malice pushed my baby sister down to break her arm just to see what would happen. I convinced my sister it was an accident, but she knew.
The worst part was when she found out I killed our pet Chihuahua with a knife. The dog defecated and urinated in my room, that was enough for me to get rid of it.
I always knew to avoid mental health and detection. No criminal history, no medical health history. Keep quiet and all is good. My current job requires it too.
The fags that get a real diagnosis are edgelords. I have no desire to have a jew tell me I need to consume alkaline metals.

Being this way is a lot of fun. I love being different compared to the annoying normalfags. The state of mind that comes with this mental state is godly.
I guess often I feel like a perfect machine going through a biological motion. Emotions are bullshit; all they do is cloud your mind in stupid self pity.

THIS GUY…

very interesting

further questions if you dont mind

So do you do things to hurt people just for fun, with no other reason?
If you enjoy it, is that an emotion?

Could you describe your job in any way, you don't have to tell us anything identifiable.

Can you share the PDf? Seems like an interesting read

trying to find it myself

I like you

I used to experiment with garden lizards when I was a toddler. I would rip their tails off or scare them into doing it, I was fascinated about how their tails would grow back. Sometimes I would grab a few and put them in a container filled with water, I'd experiment how long they could survive underwater or swim. One of the volunteers bit my finger so I drowned that one to death. That stopped when my Dad found out and smacked the shit out of me. I don't know if that makes me a psychopath though because I have a lot of empathy for animals now and I can't even bring myself to kill an Ant.

bagels made of gold

MISANTHROPY PURE

they're fucking everywhere and terrifying.

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

wew

??? wtf is this otaku pikipikwishshis

I deem that more so as performing experiments on the animals. You were a toddler, so it really doesn't make you bad, as you had no moral construct at that age

How does it feel knowing chicks would rather talk to a charismatic serial killer then your neckbeard ass?

how about those jew musquitos who steals your blood to make profit?

I'm a cold dangerous psychopath too kiddo, women are always trying to grab my d*ck on the streets but since I have no emotions I don't let them.

There's a lesson here: don't send your nudes to someone in this digital age if you don't want to be blackmailed.

they can go