20-30 Somali men terrorize upscale Minnesota neighborhood for 3 days. Threaten rape and kidnapping, beat up a dog...

20-30 Somali men terrorize upscale Minnesota neighborhood for 3 days. Threaten rape and kidnapping, beat up a dog. Police take 3 hours to arrive, media blackout except for vid related and WND/RRW

HOLY SHIT

archive.is/sYfHT
archive.is/QEJTu

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostgunner.net/collections/featured-products
defdist.org/downloads/
archive.is/Z1ZT1
archive.is/KXLpe
archive.is/dhwqP
archive.is/asa9U
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/?s=minnesota
8ch.net/pol/res/6400631.html
reddit.com/r/news/comments/4qsv5t/minneapolis_police_investigate_terroristic/
dailystormer.com/pol-featured-on-israeli-news/
archive.is/GfzrC
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/faqs-finding-stuff/
wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf
tacticalshit.com/5-year-old-girl-gang-raped-by-refugees-in-idaho/
archive.is/kZCEo
wrapsnet.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=rA71F2RxiqI=&tabid=100&portalid=1&mid=1212
poal.me/mhclem
minnpost.com/new-americans/2016/07/why-so-many-somali-americans-minnesota-are-so-loyal-one-car-one-phone-carrier-
integration-bs.ch/zuhause-in-basel/informationen-in-12-sprachen/
newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-nsa-surveillance-challenge-20160706-story.html
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/
startribune.com/minnesota-s-somali-american-terrorism-trial-is-over-can-we-still-get-justice/382031441/
minneapolis.academia.edu/matthewpalombo
infowars.com/in-gods-hands-church-groups-work-to-shelter-illegals/
8ch.pl/whitesnetworking/
8ch.net/meadhall/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So?(Kill yourself.)

No one cares op

Try harder, Chaim.

This isn't news

This lol

Sage isnt a downvote, Joshua Goldberg. You are back already, eh? How is it going for you?

Also, to the Amerikikes. Why arent these niggers shot dead? Such tough talk against Europeans, yet here we are.

Who gives a shit

The governor told racists to leave his state. If you are still there then you get what you deserve. Especially for electing a fucking communist. WTF were you assholes thinking?

Ok Joshua, we filtered you already.

Reported for slide thread

Check em
Against opfag thrash threads

Try harder, kike.

You'll never see this niggers pull this shit in Israel or Jewish neighborhoods.

Here…have a bump, kike

How do you do fellow somalibros?

Because most of us don't want to go to jail.

holy shit why is this being slid?

(((SHUT IT DOWN)))
(((SHUT IT DOWN)))
(((SHUT IT DOWN)))

Sarah Penskey was in her garage unpacking boxes on a sunny morning in late June when she was approached by several bearded Somali men in their early to mid-20s.
It was the last week of Ramadan, and the men were wearing traditional Islamic robes.
The uninvited visitors to this posh Minneapolis neighborhood known as Linden Hills – situated among tall trees just off of Thomas Beach on Lake Calhoun – ground to a halt beside Penskey’s house that morning.
They came in a white RAV 4 Toyota and a dark-colored van, catching her unawares as she walked out of her garage to put something in her trash can.
It was just the day before that another group of Somalis had driven through the neighborhood and approached her as she was turning on her sprinkler, but they were younger, in their late teens and dressed in basketball shorts, not robes.
That younger group complimented her house and her looks. “Hey, you have a beautiful house,” they said. “You’re beautiful, too. Can we move in with you?”
Penskey, blond with an hourglass figure, has been told by friends she “looks like a Barbie doll.”
“Thank you. Have a nice day at the beach,” she replied, dismissively, walking back into her house and doing her best to, as she says, “diffuse the situation.”
The older group that showed up the next day was not so subtle. Nor would they be so easily dismissed.
“Hey, hey… hey,” they yelled as she was taking out her trash.
“Yes?”
“We want to live in your house. We want to marry you.”
“No, I already have a husband, but have a good day,” Penskey replied.
The men starting jostling with each other and yelling things that were hard to understand. At least five other cars were driving recklessly through the narrow streets, setting off bottle rockets, their passengers hanging off of the door frames, some even riding on the hood, yelling, “Jihad!”
They ran over some neighbors’ lawns and reportedly beat up one resident’s dog.
“Do you know Shariah law?” one of the older men in robes yelled at Penskey.

reported, holocaust yourself

Minnesota is EU tier, but I agree, we all need to shut this shit down.

Having lived overseas, Penskey knew about Shariah law and its rules for man-woman relationships and Muslim-non-Muslim relationships.
“Yes,” she said, walking back toward her garage.
“We can kidnap you and rape you!” the men shouted back at her.
She shut the garage door and ran inside to call police.
“I didn’t yell at them. I didn’t do anything, just tried to shut the door and get back inside, so it’s like there were some bad apples one day, and then there were some really bad apples the next,” Penskey told WND in a phone interview Wednesday. Her husband was not home during either of her first two encounters with the Somali men.
Many neighbors called police on the second morning of what some are calling the Somali “wilding,” a day of brazen intimidation that started in Linden Hills using fireworks and fake guns and spread to the adjacent beach on Lake Calhoun.
“On the second day, multiple neighbors were running out, trying to get license plate numbers, and were on the phone with the police. They were running outside, barefoot. One woman came and swept up her child and took her back in the house,” Penskey said. “Imagine six cars driving 50 mph through a residential street, then slamming on the brakes, driving on lawns, exploding fireworks. They almost hit one child and actually did hit one of their own.”
Several of the Somalis carried black flags that Penskey said resembled the ISIS flag.
A man in his sixties was reportedly threatened by one Somali who demanded that he erase the picture of his license plate from the man’s camera.
Police took up to three hours to arrive. The dispatchers told Penskey they didn’t have enough officers on duty to confront 20 or more men. The police did periodic drive-bys to monitor the situation. When they did show up, the worst offenders were gone.
The police report says officers arrived to find a female victim, Penskey, who was “very distraught and alone. Crying.”
She had called 9-1-1 three times that day. An officer arrived once earlier but only wrote a minor traffic ticket to one of the rioters. The main instigators had fled before police got there.

bump, this is interesting

Mods should clean the shill sage posts and pin

For further evidence for how pozzed Minnesota is, here is the Minneapolis mayor Betsy Hodges wearing hijab during a meeting with Somali muslims.

Police: ‘This is a very unusual case’
John Elder, public information officer with the Minneapolis Police Department, told WND Wednesday there have been no arrests in the incident to date.
“There remains an active investigation, and I am very limited in what I can say due to the fact that it is an active investigation,” Elder said. “We continue to work with the community, and continue to interview folks, but no arrests have been made at this point.”
WND asked if any arrests were anticipated.
“I can’t comment on that,” Elder said.
Is this type of activity common in Minneapolis?
“This is an unusual case, yep,” the officer said.
The case is being investigated as a situation involving potential terroristic threats. Penskey said the FBI has also visited her and is taking the case very seriously.
Day 3: Men in robes return
And the terrorizing of Linden Hills didn’t stop after that second day.
The men returned for a third straight morning, June 28, and this time Penskey’s husband was home, standing out in the yard as they approached.
It was the younger group of Somalis this time, not the older ones dressed in robes. Within minutes, the older provocateurs were back, however, with their robes and their duffel bags, their flags and their bottle rockets, shouting their threats in this strange form of jihad.
But this time they had a surprise for the targets of their terror.
“They slowed the car down, waved at my husband with the windows open and played a recording of what sounded like a woman being raped, blasted it from their car speakers,” Penskey said. “Then they parked their car, and my husband came upstairs and said call 9-1-1 now and stay away from the windows.”
The robed Somalis scared vacationers off the beach that morning, reportedly using their duffel bags as fake guns, pointing them at families and pretending to shoot them, one by one. The sound of exploding bottle rockets crashed through the heavy morning air.
“The beach emptied out real quick. It was about 10 a.m., and there weren’t a lot of people out there. But those who were got up and immediately walked toward the parking lot yelling, ‘Call the cops!” witnesses told WND.
“The problem is this escalated so fast, but it was more at the beach side on the third day,” Penskey said. “They said something inappropriate to my husband turning on the recording of a woman being raped, or having loud sex, and just waved at him and smiled, a threat, to my husband. What was he to think? He was just furious and came upstairs and said you can’t leave the house today.”

forgot pic

Also I live in Colorado and there's an obviously Somali guy that just started at my work a few weeks ago. On the other shift but I see him when I come in.

They look pretty distinct from american blacks, it's not hard to spot a Somali

why the fuck do non Muslim women feel the need to wear those?

dat light bulb head

good
that upscale neighborhood just got a massive red suppository

these liberal faggots just become Trump voters

That's a big part but even the body build is different. Anyways they are easy to spot and all here as "refugees" so it's kind of disconcerting to see that seeping into even my workplace.

Judy Layer, 76, lives next door to Penskey at Linden Hills and was an eyewitness to the events of June 26-28.
She is most infuriated by a group of commenters who swarmed a neighborhood website and tried to either downplay the incident as simply some obnoxious youngsters having summer fun or to say that it didn’t happen at all.
“I’ll just tell you what I saw, and it did happen. There are so many people who were saying it was all made up,” Layer said. “I was walking my dog. I went around the block, came into my house, sat on my deck and was reading on my iPad.”
Related article (story continues below):
Politician raped by Muslims, lies to cops to protect them
Her husband was still upstairs getting dressed. The couple has lived in Linden Hills for 22 years.
“I did see a pattern developing of about five cars coming in, turning around, then the kids would get out of the cars, be shadow boxing with each other, they were loud,” Layer said. “Then I saw them all go into a cluster. They were speaking with Sarah [Penskey]. And I said to my husband, ‘Come here, this looks like kind of a situation. She can’t be too comfortable with this. She was watering the lawn.’ So Jim called the police, and others did the same.”
One young man came running down the hill in his dress shirt and took pictures of license plates, she said.
“I can understand why one police car would not want to come into this situation. I counted 19 or 20 at one time,” she said. “But what I didn’t like is that some people remarked on the website Nextdoor-LindenHills that, ‘Oh, it’s just a bunch of old people that like to call the police.’ I don’t sit around wanting to call the police.”

Local newspaper goes dark on incident
The local newspaper, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, has ignored the incident. And only one TV station, KSTP Channel 5, has covered it.
“And so now it’s being said that it’s all being made up. It wasn’t made up; this happened,” Layer said. “Why it was only being reported on Channel 5, I don’t know.”
Layer said she tried to capture video, “But I missed the part where all the cars were veering around, screaming. Had it been late at night, I think it would have been more dangerous. I wasn’t’ trying to sensationalize it. But on the other hand, it did happen.”
Layer said the Somalis “named a practice” by which they could have four wives. That would be Shariah.
“And she said, ‘Well, I’m married,’ and she just wanted to get in the house,” Layer said of Penskey.

‘Dogs are unclean’
Layer said this is not the first time Somalis using the adjacent beach have targeted dogs in her neighborhood.
“There was an incident involving a girl with the dog, where she had a dog and felt she was verbally accosted by this group,” she said. “This girl at the lake made a police report. They think dogs are unclean.”
Since hearing of that incident, Layer said she takes precautions when walking her own dog.

Oh, it’s just a bunch of old people that like to call the police

there's a lot more at the links fam. This incident has me very rattled.

nope
not a subaru

ARM YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

This shit needs to be nipped in the bud before we end up with a Cologne on our hands. If you guys see anyone chimp out in your neighborhoods confront them armed and drive them out.

USA YES

first Id have to live in some braindead overpriced shithole like linden hills or lyn/lake

Reminder that liberal areas in America need a safe and healthy dose of enrichment if they are ever going to get off their fat middle class arses.

Shills out in force.

This is going to happen for a while before any type of citizen response is had.

A citizen response will happen and be prosecuted heavily.

It will keep happening without responses because of the prosecution.

The the citizen response will no longer be warnings.

This isn't even /n/, dipshit.
Ayway…is 3 days correct? Not 3 hours?

BUY A GHOST GUNNER. 250 BUCKS.

YOU CAN MILL AS MANY LOWER RECEIVERS AS YOU WANT!!!
Manufacture your own weapons!
ghostgunner.net/collections/featured-products
defdist.org/downloads/

Reminder that a sturdy car/truck is a deadly weapon.

Just run the fuckers over.

mfw when everyone in the third picture is what and just wearing a colorful onesy

So many shills jesus christ

Hillary pays well clearly.

These liberals deserve everything that happens to them. These are the types of whites that have lived very sheltered lives and will call whites that have real world experience living around blacks or other minorities racist without second thought. The good news is that these guilible people are the ones that usually get hurt by these savages. I cross the street if i see a black and i always have a weapon for self-defense. My heart goes out to any elderly or the young or any innocent people that get attacked by these subhumans. I actually enjoy it when liberals are attacked or killed by these savages however. It's a sad thing but they were too brainwashed. They buy into the memes produced by the (((tribe))) and die because of it. Survival of the Fittest Holla Forums.

Won't I need raw material then? Also aren't they shit quality?

This is a time for everybody that's a real Minnesotan to take a stand and say not in our state, if you're that intolerant, if you're that much of a racist, a bigot then find another state

Governor of Minnesota confronting someone protesting the Somali invasion.

Jewish U.S. Atty Andrew Luger Chases ‘Islamophobia’ in Minnesota

archive.is/Z1ZT1

Governor Dayton blunt in Minnesota forum: Anyone who can’t accept immigrants ‘should find another state’
archive.is/KXLpe

make sure to save the video in case it gets taken down

>>>/ovens/

Liberals that vote against immigration control being killed by immigrants. Not enjoying the irony of the situation.

Let's remember that we still control the vast majority of rural areas in the United States.

If there was a societal breakdown / race war, we could plausibly blockade them in their cities, wait for them to kill each other, and then commence mop up operations

Film everything faggots - and spread the video around before you give it to the cops

They could just as easily be Trump supporters. And even if they are liberals I don't want them slaughtered by these savages. This is being covered up because this is the type if incident that changes liberal minds FAST, like the 5 year old Idahoan girl that was sexually assaulted. And the resettlement orgs and their buddies are scared of what will happen to them when everyone finds out what they've done. And how much they've made off of it all.

You will need to because as soon as they start to starve and dehydrate, they will come looking for your rural stores. Once electricity is gone the cities will be a death trap.

Kill yourself. No, seriously. Please chomp a lit M5000 like you chomp dicks.

♬♬Who can it be now? ♬♬
♬♬Who can it be now?♬♬

There are a fair few Somali's near where I live, and I can say without any shadow of a question, that Somali men are the most evil men on earth.
Literally their entire culture is being odious, and attempting to appear threatening to all and sundry.
They are genuinely significantly worse than sub-saharans, whom are shitty, but a mixed bag: some of them are sound.

Normal, albeit liberal-leaning, whites won't have this shit.

Nice try though Moshe

Mods are shit
This is a slide thread

Here's a bump just for you fam.

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

This isn't news and obviously slide

Reported

Immigration control is never up for a vote, specifically because our current lax immigration policy is not popular. The US does not have national referendums and the individual states, counties, and municipalities do not have the legal ability to control immigration on their own. Liberals vote for politicians who put forth policies that represent the ideals of well-off white people living in homogeneous societies. However, there is no mechanism for voters to pick exactly what policies they prefer. They vote for their favorite candidates and the party, a private organization, selects the platform with the assistance of the usual (((donors.))) Nobody outside Washington, DC voted for the 1965 Immigration Act.

Noone cares op, just leave it alone

Bump.

This isn't an appropriate topic

Completely irrelevant

This.

Just a mudshit groping a female, film it and upload it.

BUMP

This is news, this is important. Do not let slide D&C shills conquer this thread.

I am so angry, the infiltration into our countries is absurd. I am so angry.

It's just some Africans

So what op?

here is your bump

Quit sliding important threads op

how badly do you think shit went down???

It's been stickied. Thanks mods.

They just keep going, Niggers run rampart and terrorize a town, showing the reality of animal immigration and somehow this is not important

MODS WE WANT THIS THREAD DELETED

Posting in epic thread of kike butt hurt.

Nobody cares faggots

DAS RITE

bump

checked
Trips of truth

To show respect.

Seeing how this is sled to shit, there must be something worthwhile. I'd sentence them to deportation to the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Sage for off topic
This isn't politics

Kek good one

You're very inefficient.

I have no idea, but worse than the media portrays it for sure.

Why is everyone so keen on sliding this thread? It is no different than any of the nigger rage threads out there, but this has actual news instead of an unsourced webm.

Is this literally a slide campaign? Because it really seems like it is so.

Minnesota has gotten really bad lately. They are supporting way too many immigrants, it is gonna get especially bad here soon.

THE SAGING SPAMMERS ARE SLIDE FUCKS

Get gassed, shecklestein.

Hidden.

HIDE AND REPORT

We do know this is stickied, right?

SHUT IT DOWN NOW

wow, what in the fuck happened here?
Migrants attack and shills show up.
Thread gets stickied and they shit themselves.

Correct. This year the vote is on whether you prefer Trump or Clinton as President. Though it will be widely interpreted as a "referendum" on immigration, nobody will actually be voting on a piece of legislation, because such a vote would result in less immigration.

Nope. Shekelstein is out sick.

This is Shekelsberg.

Pretty sure, slide spammer is just doing it for "epic lulz" and nothing more sinister than that. I'd like to believe epic conspiracy of some organization hell bent on sliding this thread but mostly likely can be blamed on the kids being off school for the holidays.

wtf is wrong with this country

OPEN UP WHITEY

Butthurt Kike mods stickying an obvious shill thread. Wow

I would put money on this being imagined.

The jews are irredeemably defined by their pathetic persecution complexes.

The jews can run your entire country, and be engaged in making the genocide of your people a moral quest, and STILL feel like horribly oppressed perpetual victims.

This is because they are racked by feelings of inferiority.

It's almost that they perceive that they are reliant upon aryan men for everything: and that this causes an ungodly amount of envy.

Then there's the fact that they are (relatively) pale (when compared with other races): but so often look malformed. So close; yet so far.

To a jew, it must seem that god himself is conspiring against them: committed to humiliating them.

So is it really any great surprise that they engage in satanic enterprises to denigrate and humiliate the people best endowed by god to tame nature? The people whom produce easily the most beautiful women? The people that understand the purpose of virtue? The people that have spread across the globe and basically done precisely that which the jew's holy books told them they were destined to: to go forth and prosper, and to create a family of nations, as a light unto the world (I'm talking about the British specifically)?

SAGE HIDE REPORT

Don't worry, we'll have you and your family get raped by Somalis before deporting all your asses. You too will be able to enjoy their enrichment.

People watch too much TV and this is not on TV. It won't make it on any of the news shows, late talk shows, stupid liberal snark news shows, mid day spinster shows, etc…blacked out.

It's already on the books, it's in 'the book'. The president would need no additional power or approval by the legislative branch to enforce said acts.

A president who wanted to loosen said laws would need legislation to pass which allowed it.

What is funny about spamming this thread though? I do not understand the incentive. I was Holla Forums on halfcuck back in the day, but there is nothing about spamming a thread with "MODS DELETE THIS". I seriously think it has to be more, scroll up and look at how many people there really are doing this.

Stop sliding actual threads with this shit

The thread is stickied lad.

Butthurt mods sticky shill threads I know

You mean one guy with a vpn or dyanmic ip? the same ID never comes back, the spammer posts on one then switches and the former ID isn't to be seen again.

How the fuck can a sticky slide other threads you autist?

That's what I just did for your posts kike.

We need to spread this shit around like wildfire.
The more this thread is being shilled as unimportant, the more important I feel this is to get out to the public.

It's happening

were really just waiting on more information about the aftermath but there is a media blackout so might as well spread

Maybe he accidentally used the wrong conjugation of the verb to slide.

Maybe he meant to use the past tense "slid". Because this did "slide" threads. Once. When it was stickied.

Wanted to add. the spammer may post more than once from each ID but once he switches old ID never comes back.

Oh my fuck, have we gone beyond the event horizon of sliding? I've never seen it this bad. I made a bump post disguised as a "sage" at the start because shills were getting successful at shouting people down about not being news worthy.

Anyway, here's an archive of the YouTube page. Remember to actually download the video and spread it fast and hard. Pure (((coincidence))) that a livestream shooting of an oppressed black man by a racist Asi- er, WHITE police officer is breaking at the same time:
archive.is/dhwqP

This as well.

We got put out on mainstream media. While it is funny to see these people come in and fumble around like idiots, we are being watched. Can't plan much of anything here now because piece of shit lazy journalists want to expose everything while having us do their research as well.

Bunch of faggots who need to gtfo.

Whatever op

Nice digits, the funny thing about all these shills is that they give more credence to the importance of the news than they take away from it.

MODS WE WANT THIS THREAD DELETED (Too bad, kike.)

I'd bet it's the same retard who is paid by whoever the fuck to go ballistic since we decided to dig on Shillary's past.

Report slide threads

It could be, but being those shilling threads from a couple weeks ago, I can't be sure. It definitely could be a concentrated, what do they call it? Consensus effect?

It was significantly worse in the first Alton dindu thread last night.

we are going to have a booming lampshade industry once trump gets in

I got trained on how to make a pipe bomb that explodes and shoots Christian crosses everywhere.

Hmm, interesting. Hope we get more info.

(((SHUT IT DOWN)))
(((SHUT IT DOWN)))
(((SHUT IT DOWN)))

Quads confirm…

heh

QUADS CONFIRM
shills on suicide watch

This is a minor isolated event everyone will forget about in a week. There's no fucking need to have this shit stickied.(Oh look, another blank post history.)

This.

Pretty much proves my point this is trolling and not shilling, they would be retarded to think this would stop us from looking at the news. Making us think there is some giant conspiracy and laughing at our schizophrenia is the much more likely reasoning.

PRAISE KEK

Shills or (((shills)))?

This is actually getting raided harder than the Alton dindu thread last night [two nights now I suppose. it's after midnight]

How would normies react to this?

Fuck you, shills. Lets blow this shit up. Not a religion of peace. Not a compatible culture.

WEW LADS

Both, second ones have recruited first ones to be traitors with them.

witnessed

Also, this thread has some of the laziest shilling I've seen since the original Tavistock/GATE threads.

Step up (((Senpai)))

The funny thing is, I live in a nigger-spic-white trash ghetto, so ironically I am quite safe. If a group of guys like this tries to come in and "take over" they will quite literally get their fucking heads blown off by the natives. (I am armed too, needless to say.) Never thought I'd be grateful not to live in an all-white, upscale, cucked suburb. But now I am.

i am not jew i am mudslime/spic even worse :(

Is that the song from Metro?

Checked.

HA

fucking love it

YES WE WILL.

No, they'd just have to issue a few executive orders and instruct law enforcement not to hold anyone on suspicion of illegal entry without proof positive, or start pardoning illegals en masse, or exploit the refugee system.

That is impossible, unless you are their thrall.

fuck no

Get out of here you fucking kike.

Cheer up, you're probably only getting deported with the added bonus that being in contact with us gives you the tools to try and rule your destination. All kikes will burn though.

low energy shilling = trolling. always.

i like this what else do i get to further serve the god emperor

Good thing its a stnd your ground state & these people would be in their rights to shoot them.

Give up, this isn't cuckchan, you filth

A very lame story about this in the local paper archive.is/asa9U
They don't mention the horrific details and the fact that they were Somali's yelling "Jihad" etc.

>archive.is/asa9U
They almost covered it up guys. ==Almost.==

THE FIRE RISES

CRITICAL MASS SOON

That's why they are shilling this thread so hard. Sorry kikes, but Trump will (or at least should) spread this.

Christ I have never seen such blatant shilling in all my time here.

Wonder how long it will take for this to appear in the back pages of BBC news to quietly disappear into nothing?

PRAISE KEK

I want to fucking kill those niggers.

Jesus Christ.

Is there an immigration center or anything like that nearby? New construction of homes or anything recent like that?

Obvious shill thread for a minor isolated event everyone will forget about
Sage and report(Took you longer to change IPs that time. Are you running out of VPNs?)

Crack reporting there.

You should get stabbed in the face until your head has been turned in to minced meat, you fucking /int/ nigger cuck.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

(((((DELETE DIS)))))

If you support him and depending on how much people you influence to support him too? A MAGA hat, we might send your possessions to your new home and if you do very well, an AR-15 and 200 rounds to help you in your endeavor to become the king of tacos.

(((You))) need to go back to >>>/int/

IMHO "shills" are just useful idiots.

Some can be forgiven. I think anyway. With the overmedicalization and the effects of these "mental health (((dugs)))" being literally liberalism I can't bring myself to fully fault ever last one of them.

I was one of them. I talked about my coma in another thread yesterday;

I was heavily medicated afterward. I was an SJW during that time. Then Ferguson happened and my natural hate of niggers clashed with my medicated state and I cold turkey stopped everything.

Is this autism or simply low paid shills?
I cant remember when was the last time they chimped out like this.

lel

If mudshits try and go into a 'black territory' and encroach on the nogs territory it won't end well for the mudshits.

the avlion girl with 100,000 new subs per week

QUADS CONFIRM

KEK WILLS IT

ALL PRAISE TO KEK

"sure."

That wouldn't be legally binding.

Though it would be enforced as though it were. Not for much longer though.

My b rother is a cop. There are ever growing louder whispers of this shit.

The police are on our side. They will NEVER EVER say or admit it, but they are. They are just as disgusted by the BLM terrorist violence and libshit mayors telling them to allow it.

In the near future there will be a time when too much is asked of the police to be overlooked to where the threat of losing their paycheck will no longer sway them against their natural instincts.

I'm not a jew.

I don't share your optimism tbh fam.

Most niggers, ungrateful sacks of shit that they are, would probably go full nation of islam and team up with their feral cousins to get mo of dem gibs from whitey.

Let's spam kikebart, hopefully they'll pick it up. Get it onto Drudge too.

Maybe. Until the mudshits started pushing shariah law on the niggers.

Make sure you use protection user

Stupid fucking liberals. Why were none of them armed? These idiots just got red pills shoved up their ass, but it won't help much. The only people in that neighborhood who will change their views are the ones who actually saw all of it happening. The rest will just virtue signal even harder to prove how tolerant and progressive they are.

But clearly something here is terrifying (((them))), the slide attempts are so obvious and half ass. They are in much more of a panic than usual.

They probably figure if shit like this makes the news it might be enough to bump the Trump into winning.

SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT

Start digging goyim.

Obvious sliding

oy vey

Delete and sage shill bot threads

(((OP))) flooding the board with irrelevant shit

sage

no john, you are the shill bots

Kill yourself op

Sagefag shill

Trips

We have to somehow get trump to start mentioning the Somalis. it's always Syrians goddammit, no mention of Somalia, Congo, Eritrea, Sudan, the Rohingya from Burma that rape and kill Buddhist nuns and kill the monks.

MR. TRUMP PLEASE LOOK INTO THE PROBLEM WITH SOMALIS

Sage for off topic

Entire city council is pozed and will go full Rotheram on the natives accusing and taking legal actions against THEM, not the niggers.

Excuse me friend?

If there is enough information to justify increased patrols in the area, there is enough information to justify the immediate deportation of all individuals involved.

These are not American citizens and if they pose a threat or even MIGHT pose a threat, they can be sent back to their shithole without any need for conviction of a crime without any violation of any of their rights.

There's a slight possibility that this is hysteria or not every Somali nigger in the area is complicit, but again, we are not talking about arresting, punishing, or charging them with a crime but simply taking preventative measures by sending them back to their glorious homeland. There does not need to be such a burden of proof as there would be in convicting one of these animals of a crime already committed.

your trips are no match for my dubs

What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK?????

tavistock tavistock tavistock

Sorry, I meant to respond to

lol

Lad, it's not just some paranoid conspiracy, as you can see, shilling is real.

it means nothing though. Muslim women aren't actually required to wear it, it's a choice. putting it on just for an occasion is like wearing a rosary bead as jewelry. but then again, lefties only see non-white culture as something that can be experienced by them, rather than it be a culture in its own right

No worries.

?

Fucking Burgers

i'm fucking triggered right now. just thinking about my duty to protect the women of my country, and they are given the right to vote and they fucking ruin everything.

Only to the point that the shills are bored kids in the basement thinking it's funny to pretending to be JIDF/NSA/WTVTHEFUCK trying to shut down Holla Forums. The rest of it is total paranoid conspiracy, you'll notice this shit always happens in the summer, when all the kids are off school.

These guys were dumb enough to pose with an officer. If they are from that area then it shouldn't be hard to find out who it is since these retards like to blather on social media about being "harassed" by the police. Also note what they said about

Sharia law

after i conquer the shithole know as tacoland and rename it tacolland supreme i demand one of your finest aryan women (you can spare one cant you? no one wants to mate with spics) and in return i will grant the god emperor all he needs for his wall and spics to build it

Care to share whats wrong with protecting one of our rights? One of our human rights?

WEBM

It's Minnesota dude, the center of Somali invaders for 20 years. Check refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/?s=minnesota

Filter this cuck too.

Jumping to wild conclusions doesn't hurt us though, it isn't like we have some kind of reputation to maintain

PRfaggotry is (partly) what killed gamergate anyways, if anything casting a wide net helps us find solid leads on shit more often anyways

reported

Make sure no spics leave for syrupland and you got a deal. A fucking northern wall would be too expensive. Do you mind if the girl is named Chelsea Van Valkenburg?

you DO understand that mentioning you have tons of VPNs and then immediately claiming a stickied thread being raided by shills is a slide thread makes it exceedingly, painfully obvious what you're doing, right?

My question is why. If it's to try and keep people from seeing it, it's not working. If it's to try and troll people, that's not working either, no one is getting angry or falling for the bait. You're literally wasting time from your own life with every post and VPN switch, do you not realize how fucking miserably pathetic you are?

This is just utterly baffling.

Mmmmarco Rubio.

Why'd they show up in the first place, is there any explanation on offer thus far?
A few dozen Somalis don't just show up out of nowhere in an upscale 94% white neighborhood… Then again, its outside Minneapolis, which is a staggering 60% non-spic white, 20% nigger, and 10% spic.
Wew lad.

And it shows - Minneapolis rests firmly in Congressional District 5, and Rubio won that shit by a landslide, nearly 50% of the vote.

Cucks and muds man, they're the bane of the nation.
Like AIDS that lets cancer take hold.

Why? Because I'm questioning your oh mah gerd the big bad kike is watching my every move and trying to stop my every step roleplay?

There is bad shit in this world and there are forces out there trying to subvert us and the white race but they are not in every fucking thread with a shitty sage troll… get a grip.

We may not have a reputation to maintain but I do advocate us all using some kind of critical thinking skills. The paranoid retardation is getting strong.

Atleast someone linked this story to Trump, right?

trying to dump zoe quinn on the king of tacoland how dare you you could of gave us anita and some syrup and we might of had a deal shes at least decently hot

I know this is sticked, but as some one with a IP that has post history, I am glad this is here. The mods have done something semidecent for once. Saved the 2 archives, will be saving page as well.

Thanks OP.

Filtered. Beta cuck.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE SHILLS, THEY ARE TRYING TO GET YOU TO BUMPLOCK THIS THREAD, YOU STUPID FUCKS

THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW IS SENDING THIS TO THE TRUMP CAMPEIGN!!!!!!!!!

BRIGHT IMAGE SO YOU PAY ATTENTION

Wow… the shilling going on in here is crazy.

This.

Ignore shills, real or trolls. Spread the news and open some eyes.

it was anita and if you put a bag on her head she looks pretty good

Kek(You're clearly just trying to spam the thread now. I'm just going to delete it from here on out.)

Yeah, good going there.

bump

bump

Why?
The thread is stickied.

I don't remember the last time the shills got this triggered.

What good will your fucking guns do then?

They can just take them away from you right now because 'most of us don't want to go to jail'.

JooP4ing for kikebook, twatter sperging.

the Cern thread maybe?

Please tell me about the content of that thread, or link to it if it is till up.

I think I missed that one.

Because it bugs (((them))).

The Tavistock thread, my bad : 8ch.net/pol/res/6400631.html

Something interesting to note is that about 95% of the maps for that area are in full 3d on google.

Jesus fuck how new are you?

Holla Forums made national news in Israel, the report showed autistic JIDF kikes in a computerlab printing videos from Jewtube that they managed to take down and putting it on a wall of 'achievements'.

The EU anually puts millions into an 'Internet troll patrol'.

My own Yuropoor government and kike-run institutions here fund online shilling activity.

And that's just the ones that openly admit it.

What a fucking sad sack of shit you are.

See

Arigato

Molon labe.

They can't.

Rarely do I see such obvious shills come out in force. Why do you want to hide this, Moshe? Do we not need to know how deep the Islamic Cancer runs? Did Mr Goldberg pay you well? I hope he didn't. You're fucking horrendous at this.

Bumping

You know how I know you only know what you know from images on this thread? None of that is true, that report had nothing to do with shilling the chans it wasn't even related to anything to do with us. You can't prove any of what you say because none of it is true. stop fucking larping lad, it's sad, get off your ass and doing something real.

It doesn't even look like it happened in a fucking white neighborhood. It seems like these attacks are literally happening in faggotsville and niggersville.

Because it's speaks volumes of negative truths about immigration.

Nigger, Obingbong himself could show up at your doorstep and confiscate them since you 'don't want to go to jail'.

Stop replying to (((a91a43))) seriously.

Just wanna remind you lads to
CHECK EM

Doesn't surprise me. I spent a few months there about 5 years ago,niggers walking around everywhere in brightly colored bed sheets like they owned the fucking place.

What a bunch of pussies.
Guns would solve the shit skin problem.

IT FUCKING SHOWED OUR HEILPOSTING ON TV

I just got here, i thought maybe he was a newfriend but nope. Just another JIDF neckbeard.

It would still be interesting to find the FB on where those guys posted their pictures with that asian officer.

I mean. He can try, you are perfectly correct there.

He won't succeed though. Well. Versus one person, me; he would if he brought alphabet with.

Though the moment he brings alphabet is the moment he loses.

Anita is a kikess, you asked for white. Which is why I said Zoe Quinn… Fine' we'll send another better looking who would get deported too.

Post the video then. protip: you can't because it doesn't exist you fucking retard.

Disgusting, wrong, evil. These are the words I associate with all of this. Immigration to white countries must cease completely.

Maybe it would please King Taco if you gave him Lacey Green.

a ton of places are now, i don't think this is very surprising

This gamergate cunt talk is topic dilution. Should be stopped, and you faggots need to stop caring about those ugly wenches.

this is doable but what are the right wing death squads planing to do with the rest of the skw menace, mexico doesn't mind taking some of the trash for "reassimilation"

To get back on topic because shills like [b1074e] are topic diluting and being successful with it;

Anons should look up their state and city to see if invaders are being shipped in.

Find where in town they're being housed.

Seems that whoever posted it on reddit was also having a problem with shills down voting.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/4qsv5t/minneapolis_police_investigate_terroristic/

Actually a very good idea, local action is always the most effective, everyone should understand the situation in your area and if required then act.

how exactly would we go about doing that???

Same mo.

Somewhat wanting to retract my claim that they are all trolls after seeing this…

dailystormer.com/pol-featured-on-israeli-news/

Report and hide the shill. He's topic diluting and D&Cing hard.

Thanks!

I just wanted to kick him in the shekels one last time.

start at the state level and go from there.

There is a couple that moved somewhere on my street though. full burka and everything. I do my best to show my disdain when i see them.

How about on the high street? See many?

CALLING ALL MINNESOTA FAGS TO ACTION

GO OUTSIDE AND DEFEND YOUR FUCKING STREETS

YOUSHITBAGS

i live in a shit state so i'm not surprised
archive.is/GfzrC

This is abysmal

Make a group and call it Rubio's soldiers.

Minnesota cucked? Nah, pure coincidence.

Sauce?

Everything makes perfect sense.

That graph is only for syrians, though. There's plenty of other POZ to go around.

Any data on African or other more economic migrants? The vast majority of the refugees you see flooding into Europe aren't Syrians but from every other poor country you can think of.

Go here refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/faqs-finding-stuff/
check your state here wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf
New resettlement offices are constantly being created so some may not be listed. It is very profitable and many are getting in on the resettlement business. Expose them all.

What the fuck? How could you pass a fuckton of safe countries, THEN in addition travel all the fucking way to the US and still be eligible for refugee status?!!

By that point you're not on the run from a fucking war anymore, you're traveling half the goddamn world!

Canada is how

I think that pic is wrong given the Idaho incident.
tacticalshit.com/5-year-old-girl-gang-raped-by-refugees-in-idaho/
Let alone the huge thread we had here that I don't have archived.

WHY DOESN'T TRUMP CALL OUT THE MEDIA FOR BLACKING OUT (LOL) MIGRANT CRIMES? HE BETTER DO THIS WHEN HE'S PRESIDENT

The /n/ thread is still going, might need a bump. The Idaho rape articles are mostly all screenshotted >>>/n/435531

Thank you kindly.

FUCKING KIKES AT IT AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is fake disinfo desu. JIDF please hire me I'm poor

Mostly white outside Topooinloo, Hongcouver and Jewreal.

Every fucking time

Is it just me, or does Nigel Farage look like a fucking frog

Holy fuck living in taxxachusetts finally fucking pays off for once.

You deserve the oven for selling your ass to kikes who wish nothing other than to enslave you and everyone you love.

He has French ancestry. Kill yourself useless fuck who can't sage properly.

jokes on you mang, I'm only pretending to be retarded

I believe JIDF does it for free.

Considering this is america.
Why didn't anyone empty their mags on their asses?

But it's fucking obvious they were a scouting party. Muzzies aren't that smart to be candid.

also
kek, can we meme toyotas and muzzies together. It's like their allahwagen.

When violent (sand)niggers invade your country:

When violent (sand)niggers are being violent in your country:

(checked)

Possibly, I just grabbed it for the user who couldn't be bothered to do any of his own research. I'd link the archive to the article but im on mobile in bed now.

From what gathered from skimming it think they were referring to all migrants as Syrian refugees, similar to the way people use to a while back.

You prove your retardation by lowering yourself to it. You should go live in Detroit, they like your kind.

They mostly do it for their illegitimate occupational government. The on;ly rightful place for Jews is 40°15′9.4″N 58°26′21.8″E

=USA YES=

Wow, looks like hell really is on Earth.

Wow, good job communists.

I guess jews wanted something to remind them of home, fucking hell indeed.

Everyone note the (1)s promoting

Doing so beyond self defense will get you fucked by the (((law))), cause yet another (((outcry))) for muh gun removal, cause everyone standing against this plauge to look like EBOL NAZZIES to the normies we want to inform.
I'm not saying do not defend your self, I am simply saying we have enough issues with gun grabbing faggots, anti-white "normies", shill sharks trolling the waters looking at us to give them something more as even "normies" are starting to catch on to there false flags.

Interesting that this is happening at the same time another dindu had to be shot by the police.

Maybe the Minneapolis metro area, but much of Minnesota is outdoorsman, farmers, ranchers. Gun laws aren't actually that bad either.

It's the Swedes in minnesota you have to tell to shut the fuck up.

Incorrect.

Embedded, explaining Islam in 60 seconds.

If she didn't wear it, she'd probably be raped.

Bumping due to faggotry. Someone is either trying to be funny or is terrible at their job.

if this is at all real, there will be war here soon. dumbfuck jews. very sad.

Holy fuck looks like that if the first thing that yyou see when you come to Holla Forums is Holla Forums surpassing Holla Forums then you know that shills are abound.

Never fails.

Too bad they didnt rape, I'm sick of whites not seeing whats in front of them.

Death to cucks

It won't be long now. BLM + ISIS. Who didn't see it coming except for the government who is elected and paid to? Or did they plan it all along?

Then kill yourself.

It's frankly frustrating to see how castrated the Americans are. I mean, I love the fact you have a gun culture but you're not even doing ANYTHING with them, even when they are now right at your own doorsteps. It's all a delusion.

If not now, when?

Maybe if I ever become a criminal out of neccesity I'll just use Blackface to cover my arms and face so no one would dare stop me, let alone shoot me. Too bad for me I'm a disarmed europoor Christian, so I'm screwed either way.

Good luck Ameribros, I know the 'revolution won't be televised', its impressive you're able to hold back so much, but be careful not to lose everything because you're just waiting things out, for too long. Sun Tsu, Art of War, that sorta thing.

Rile up some feminists on this issue, they've been dying for a rape culture after all.

FLASHBACK
Anyone else remember a while back when Kang Nigger decided to forcibly diversify all white neighborhoods and only white neighborhoods?

This would've been one of those situations where shooting them all to a man would've been wildly popular among a minority of the population and would've served to further divide social consensus and push society to the right

the goyim must reap what they have sown

It's fucking OP with a different IP spamming his thread with "shills" to get it started. This is a common tactic used in almost every thread now days because people like you think it's a conspiracy.

Yeah 3 day attack on their neighborhood and one video of just the tail end? Wtf how old are these people?

How many thought terminating cliches does he need to say "Blacks are incapable of being bad but all people are the same, evil whitey!"

They always have their mouths hanging open with an angry/mentally challenged look on their faces. They also treat white women I know like shit.

archive.is/kZCEo

Your DFL communist leader speaks.

lügenpresse so predictable

minnesota bros please remove the somali with extreme prejudice.

MNfag here. I live about a mile away from Linden Hills. Yes, those are exactly the kind of smug liberal fucks who invited hajji here to begin with.

Even better? They've been putting up "Have a blessed Ramadan!" signs on their gorram yards. Pic related. These faggots are definitely reaping what they sowed.

As a Brit, and thus an expert in shitskins, let me say that Somalis are less bad than pakis. But both need massacring tbqh

So you've never met Somali's then?

Jews, especially the zionist jews would never allow niggers in "their" country Israel. There are some progressive Jews who want this but they generally get subverted or fearmongered into accepting the zionist stance. When it looked like BIBI wasn't going to win, suddely all sorts of mosques started calling for rising up and attacking jews and we suddenly saw the mass stabbings occur. Look at what they have done to those mudslime Palestinians since 1950~. They've almost wiped them out from their own land.

The last white bastion is doomed… there is no need of hiding anything anymore…

Looks like MIDF is out in full force today.

Maybe it's different over there, but over here Somalis are p scared of white people. Pakis form gangs and be surly

Kill all shills… and niggers. And if you have spare time, then you can deal with gypsies too. Thx bye.

LOL kike. You have no power here.

This. Bring it up to a bunch of feminists, but don't mention the race of the men. Tell them the media is trying to cover it up because they're denying rape culture is a thing. Once they're all riled up, spring it on them. A little voice in the back their head will whisper "I relate to racists". Just continually do this.

Ironic shilling/shitposting is my guess.

Yeah, that's why they had all of those grooming gangs, where they took turns gangbanging white girls.

No one is scared of you Brits.

Can't we spam this to Trump so he can expose it to the people and have the lügenpresse on suicide watch ?

Jesus Christ these chills are the most bitter red pill there is.

>Don't commit any possible crime, except possibly damaging the womyn's lawn somewhat by parking on it
No one was raped, no one was hurt (thankfully none of those white supremacists in that neighborhood had a gun), and no, nothing happened. At all. This is a total non-issue. Why does Holla Forums care so much?
Then why did the police let them off with a warning, if that? And if they really did threaten to kidnap and rape hyr as the police report alleges, why did "those ebul Muslamic Somalis" mispronounce "sharia" (sha-REE-uh) as "shawra" in their alleged conversation with hyr? This sounds like another case of white privilege run amok.

Checkmate, stormderps.

Jesus, I see these everywhere around the nicer hoods in the Cities. My favorite is all the signs on libshit owned stores which say, "Muslims are welcome here." Signaling too hard…

Look who showed up!

Okay, what the fuck is even going on any more? And why is it that Minnesota of all fucking places getting enriched is the thing that the kikes and so forth get buttblasted over anyone knowing about period?

Because Americans are fucking loudmouths that's why. They talk shit about everybody else but really they're just the white equivalent of niggers. All talk.

USA YES

MN is full of people with Scandinavian ancestry. That's how you explain
MN YES

You see this faggot OP he is back.

This>>6606794
I live in Fargo, there's a lot of Minnesotans that come over here. They're all Sweden-levels of pozzed.

If it's getting slid, I guess I have a duty

Is this Maddow fella a paid shill or is he really this cucked?

If you want this spread, I think Paul Joseph Watson is your guy.

He might be a holier-than-thou twat, but he'd never deny an opportunity to expose Islam.

holy shit rofl. cucked and fucked, goodnight america.

At the very least, these kikes help flag the more important stuff with their antics.

If and when this thread gets bump locked I'll personally make another.

why didn't the shoot the nignets?

only Montana, Wyoming and Mississippi avoided the rapefugees

Holy fuck the shilling.

I had heard that Somalis weren't even MN's decision to import, that it has been federal. Does anyone know?

sorry, here's a less fucked up version

wrapsnet.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=rA71F2RxiqI=&tabid=100&portalid=1&mid=1212

wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf

The jokes write themselves way too easily by now.

Time for RWDS

the coordinated behavior of these invaders (niggers in a small town AND the shills teams trying to kill the discussions here and in the reddit thread) clearly indicate that this is a planned attack: they try to get some random house owners to get scared and flee so that a few of the niggers can live here for free, and then begin a life of rampage to get the neighbors to get scared too, thus owning the town like hyenas

this is planned
this is a nigger implementation of the jew-ghetto tactic, or of the turkroach colonization of small villages in yurop, but these two are way more subtle
these niggers behave like a pack of feral dogs trying to eat a herd of herbivores, frightening them all so that they can identify the weak animal and jump it to rip it to pieces

the only possible answer is with force
if the police doesn't react, get help from your friends
make armed groups a bit everywhere in neighboring towns, give them a schedule for darkie-control duty, and when a neighborhood gets somalied, have the locals call their friends, a few suvs full of armed hwhite men arrives (and optionally shoots a bit the cars and the niggers, but politely) to teach the invaders that in this country, behaving like a medieval rampaging horde doesn't work, because of telephones

if the neighbors visit caused a few dozen dead niggers, be sure not to remember which group of friends you called of course
(if the neighbors are particularly efficient, they can try to invite one of the invaders to an after-party, where they can convince him with a blowtorch pliers and a slice of bacon, to say who was the coordinator of the whole attack)

of course, (((some people))) will say you're overreacting, that nobody was killed, that you're imagining things, likr "rach" here
don't let them get away with their deliberate blindness (if they're honestly dumb), they're trying to make it contagious to excuse their own stupidity

but all this was planned;
the smelly somali are definitely not the interwebs opinion handlers specialists
this can only mean that the date of the race war has been (((chosen)))
it is today

don't hesitate to kill them all, they will target the weakest amongst you, the elderly, the single moms, they want your your house, your car, your death and the death of your family except your young daughters, and if someone somewhere doesn't react strongly enough, they will have them all

Well, now would be a great time for the Amis to make good of their talk about "muh guns".

MEME IT

Being Minnesotan is so embarrassing. Can't wait for president Trump to nuke this shithole.

Need some help on an /a/ poll. I think you know what to do: poal.me/mhclem

fuckoff

All those option are shit.
Fuck off

You'd think everyone would take a lesson from star trek, giving high tech to lowly civilizations only leads to destruction.

Definitely a media blackout. Google news has not indexed one story on this event.

so we have confirmation of (((who))) is behind this operation

Drudge doesn't have anything eiher. Very strange.

just submitted video to drudge

Thanks the chriscucks for this.

Confirmed for retard. Making "music" and selling drugs is their main source of income, both of which are prohibited by islam. No fucking way niggers will give up drugs and rap to appease Muslims when they can just shoot them like they shoot each other.

Just did. Also sent to Rebel media

minnpost.com/new-americans/2016/07/why-so-many-somali-americans-minnesota-are-so-loyal-one-car-one-phone-carrier-

top lel, nice try shill

Very strange.
This. There is no reason to hide this information, yet all media is silent. We need to investigate it.

Nobody saw it coming.

this!

the only other media outlet speaking about it is
kstp (dot) com/news/minneapolis-police-investigate-alleged-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/
no need to archive or visit, they just lightly repeat the other articles but call them "young men" and don't say they were somali

and nothing else anywhere
it's being memoryholed

cultural enrichment

If that were the case, we wouldn't see such insane amounts of shilling. ((((Somebody)))) is fucking terrified this is going to become popular knowledge.

Spread it around, yank friends.
The time of divine truth is upon us.

Unarmed Americans disgust me.

The US has one advantage: Vastness. Sheer size and latitude. Sure, they could technically sit on a bicycle and drive and sweat 200km upstate New York or sit on a bike and drive from SoCal to Oregon but… then suddenly some bridges have mysteriously collapsed. Oh crap, and the cellphone has died. Where am I?!
I imagine also the North East being very easily cut off. Most bridges are kaputt anyways. 1000km around the pan handle are safe too, as once petrol and diesel has gone/is hoarded, there is no traffic possible. Nobody wants to dare rednecks for shooting practice.

It also helps to be informed about FEMA/DHS plans. Local sheriffs aren't, but most state troopers, national guards chiefs and most civil defense commands are informed about the routes to cut in such an emergency. And they will. They're all white or very, very invested in their community irregardless of their skin color or intonation.

Wholly different situation in Europe. 300km marks some distance between western and eastern borders of small countries and most areas have very huge reserves of diesel to power water pumps, e.g. Then most cities aren't that far apart from each other and two major clusters (Randstad and Ruhrgebiet) aren't too. Most military is paranoid about a break down and has plans of emergency control since the 50ies as of anti sovjet plans. They just don't tell that their female defense ministers or talk about that on TV. It follows that the whole country will be a death trap once one of those clusters begins to move.

oy vey

inb Somali war trained fighters and Palestinian shitskins throw some stones and kill two niggers at once, while Nignogs make a "shootout" and kill none.

So, wait …

These people just sat there and took it for 2 days 21 hours before someone called the cops?

Good. The more who are redpilled the sooner we can save everyone else.

Also what is with these shitty slide shills. You guys are so bad at this you ought to be fired. Get gud fgts.

webm voilà.

And they fucking CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. I am furious. They told us here (Europe) they can't learn that fast, the local languages are too hard blablabla, but they even don't want to learn English here. That local dude from the mosque in the webm sounded very clear and understandable. Ire builds up.

Holy shit that's some next level cucking. Anybody left in Minnesota go to the Dakotas. There's no salvaging this state, hell we'd be less cucked if Canada bought us

Why didnt you burger bros use your guns?

Don't buy it for a second. They may not all speak English well, but they learn it primarily by watching American television. So they learn it but try to fake ignorance until they find out that there are a dozen Somali interpreters on standby and they can't get away with it for long.

Maybe they walked faster than fat Americans and as they went by, the residents thought the thing is over, then they came the next day, wut, the third was enough. Fool me once…

Shows more what morons suburban residents are.

you'd have to call the neighbors themselves to know if the police took longer than expected to arrive
if so, then some in the local government are complicit
making local militias becomes a necessity right fucking now

I'm wondering this, too. Should have been a bloodbath.

That's just nuts. I mean, one homeless guy - a HOMELESS GUY - called the cops to report a man brandishing a gun and soon, BAM, Baton Rouge is suddenly chimp out arena and gettin' money for dem programs.

what the fuck does this commie mean

what is a B+ citizen, an actual legal native born america and not some goatfucking illiterate somalian??

That's the trick to use when the cops won't respond. Just tell 911 you thought you saw someone with a gun. They'll melt their tires rushing to the scene.

Swiss here, there are a fucktons of translators everywhere. We have bilingual translators who can speak flawless Swiss German and some backwash Arabic dialect.

They can't feign anything. I explode each time I hear that we are xenophobic or don't do enough for them. kekwut Russia would just say "look here, English and Russian. This enough. Go fuck yourself, blyad." And our fucking state pays German language courses until you think you can speak it well enough. Not two or three semesters, _until you think you are done_ (!)

integration-bs.ch/zuhause-in-basel/informationen-in-12-sprachen/
12 languages, Arabic being added to our arsenal this year.

Mods = Gods

Hmm. If I were a refugee, an actual legitimate refugee fleeing from war, would I turn my nose up to a perfectly safe, but slightly poor and boring, state? Hmm.

They are economic migrants who want to take our money, then turn around and rape and/or kill as many as possible. Neither of which can be achieved in fucking wyoming.

Ahahahah! Praise Kek. You libshits voted for this, now enjoy! Your gated communities will not save you. Your high property tax and cost of ownership barriers will not save you–the rapefugees get housing free. Enjoy sleeping in the bed you made.

It is known that everyone who calls for immediate violence is a fed looking to round us up.

First of all, even if all of 8pol and even cuckpol went out to spread liberty and justice to all, we are so few and so spread out that it wouldn't put a dent in it. We can NOT take action until normies are ready to join in, otherwise we will be crushed by the (((police, army, and govt.)))

Why does the economy have to expand? Why growth?

Look at the picture. That's why. MN is one of the most wealthy places on Earth. Soil, water, space, (white) humans, not very densely populated. Why should it grow? To pay more interest into the beast of international banking. Work for your money masters, goys!

No it was definitely a MN decision. Most Minnesotans are descended from swedes or Germans, so we've made a statewide decision to force everyone to such dune coon dick, even if it's not in your genetics to crave it

Eric I know you're reading this, get your dad to tweet about this

yeah i get that

but labeling american citizens with classifications of what appears to be a grading scale is pretty fucking ropeworthy

This caught me unawares. Holy fuck!
New Somalia here in the States.

And who's the jew who tried to slide this thread?
Bad jew. No matza for you.

if there's an invasion of somali somewhere, you can expect many people to inform the police of the enrichment
if the pigs have order to let things happen, they won't come
you can then report some "armed hwhyte guy" you've seen seemingly threated the cultural enricher
with a dreadful high-powered magnum ar-15 pistolgrip silencer high-capacity-clips pitbull assault weapon

THEN cops will show up

Americans this is exactly why you have guns. Why isnt this story about 20-30 dead muslims? They could very easily be provoked into attacking and then you have a reason to eliminate these cunts.

This, but make sure to stress that it was a WHITE MALE carrying the gun.
Or that someone is painting swastikas or other benign, but not kosher shit like that.

If you Amerifags thought your niggers were bad, wait until you get flooded with these sandniggers.

You should have taken Europe as a warning, our failure was supposed to be your success, but your KingNigger will make sure you drown in this shit before he leaves office. God help you all if Trump loses the elections.

just for you shlomo

praise kek

there's no way that's not a bot

Who cares if this is overblown.

Or underrated.

THESE SAVAGES SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN OUR COUNTRY

Anything that wakes normies up is fine by me.

If you disagree then you are a kike shill.

Looks like (((they))) don't want this exposed.
Too bad, now we'll expose it even harder :^)

Explain this though

Although deadly force statutes in the U.S. are lax by European standards you generally can't gun down people for making terroristic threats.

What's on twitter instead when you look up "Minnesota"? Why, another dindu nuffin, of course! These fucking kikes.

He is calling you mediocre for being white. You are automatically born in that position. It is a snide comment that is calling you privileged and handicapped at the same time.

That is what the Governor thinks of his people.

When he says expanding he means more people paying into a dying system of gibs for government workers, pensioners, and welfare. Nothing is more important than their pet programs and they would sacrifice their own people to keep them. The ironic part is that these people they are importing will not pay into it, but only take. So long as it is one more step towards their utopia, it doesn't matter.

Money, the state, and tolerance are the new gods that must be worshiped.

This is fucking karma gold.

Where are your guns and your strong will to self defence now? Are you going to actually back up your boasting over the last year?

inb4 this wasn't REAL America so it doesn't count.

this is not "terrorism", this is an old-school invasion war
the media are wrong labeling this "terrorism", terrorism is something that happens with a few bad apples exploding shit in remote places and is dealt with by spies and military far away
this is an invasion war, happening today to you in your front yard
the longest it's called "terrorism" instead of a war, the most dammage these roaches will be allowed to do

Shouldn't this be big news? If there's a media blackout how is that even possible? Subversive jews can't literally suppress every news station at once

he just called trips, no agenda behind this and kek has a lot of humour.

The situation is handled by killing them all immediately. They are an immediate threat and you could legally defend yourself from that perspective. Then through legal proceedings you would be able to ascertain where their remaining family lives to monitor them as a safe-guard against retaliation. That second part is important because they've already identified where you live and you need to know where they live. If something like this occurs it's already a total war situation because you have been targeted. Not killing them makes you a soft-target and they will begin to escalate. Killing them makes them bound by pride to retaliate. They've taken their life into their own hands. This is suicide by husband/father/citizen .

"Why yes you may come in and live with me." Popopopopop etc.

This isn't entrapping anyone; they've already threatening your life and are not leaving = whatever you do to defend yourself either by guile or lethal force after that is justified morally and legally. After this you call the police and say you "feared for your life" you lawyer up and say nothing else.

Then you dox their families for your safety.

Go ahead and have this strategy mentally in place before something like this happens to you.

On a local level there's no doubt the media are being pressured by their chamber of commerce and city officials to keep this low profile and/or minimize coverage. It's bad PR and will hurt their bottom line.

Hard to keep customers and investments flowing into the organic cafe and fitness boutiques if they hear about stone age jihadists harassing the locals.

Wouldn't be surprised if the local police/media have been warned by Feds to tread lightly.

Wow, the shills managed to get this stickied. You do realize they're sliding more important things with this?

Ahaha, the plebbit thread in the uncensored news sub is getting shill ed hard as fuck.

What is it about this, that they want hidden so desperately?

You're Winning!

All right here's an idea. Get some of those National Action Trade Youth Foreskin Heads to show up with "Sandniggers Out!" signs.

Besides if you act normal, they will call you Nazis anyway.

if it's stickied it doesn't slide anything, you silly dubs
and the shills only managed to sticky it because they were identified shilling here

based mods

nice divide and conquer tactic

m8 this happens all the fucking time in europe
1000s of girls were actually raped by paki gangs in the uk and the local police and govt covered it up

It clogs up the catalog and draws attention.

Every single time.

What's it "sliding", Chaim? A music thread? 0/10 shilling.

What the fuck is going on?
Why isn't this on the news?

Hey check out this (((guy))).

Looks more like some revenge bantz.

(((>Americans)))
They are the same few shills on both sides.

t. europoor

U wot?

You shills will clog up the chimney.

there was quitte a lot of media ruckus about groping sandniggers in germoney

Race war soon?
is it happening
i think it is

Who called in the sweeper?

If I had to guess why specifically this is getting slid:

We need to capitalize on this shit. My suggestion for a start would be to have some Minnesota user start a twitter called "Minnesota Migrant Crisis" or something like that. Aggregate all the local news stories about Somali chimpouts and make sure to get followed/RTd by all the trump people with large followings. Get his supporters talking so they push for trump to talk about it, which in turn forces the media to cover it.

This could be a wakeup call for millions of brainwashed SWPL fags who would otherwise vote shillary. The situation in MN is only going to get worse/more outlandish. Get as many eyes on it as possible.

Well the governor can fuck off. If I every see that shit happen in my neighborhood, out comes the twelve gauge and 50 rounds of anti-somali buck shot.

SPAM TRUMP WITH THIS

Its what they want.
We need to wait for trump then we can.

took you long enough you lazy hotpockets

I know.
i think civil war is inevitable friend. if hes elected its likely the hardcore lefties will form red brigades like in geramny 1970s.
Or if hes shot/hillary a conservative uprising is inevitable people HATE her.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Americans need to start getting together into militias and running these terrorists out of their towns.

We have 2 obligations at this point.

Let's pretend someone said they're not jews and we need to show them if Holla Forums is right. kek

Whatever it takes to summoned the combined autistic powers of Captain Hitler to figure out where THEY live we need to get on it.

Minnesota right? Where Minnesota? Are there street signs in the video. Does anyone recognize any of this. Anyone a cop around there? Does anyone still have the refugee shelter list release?

Please do pic related

Lots and lots of this.

Are we going with #Minnesota Migrant Crisis ? Are there any funny anons on the internet left? What's catchier?

Lake Calhoun. It's mentioned in the video.

can we have a lügenpresse liquidation factory?
I want to use them as fertilizer.

Minnesotafag here. Never heard of lindon heights. But most people stay out the metro area because they don't like the Somalis.

Even for a liberal as all fuck state, the gun laws for shotguns and rifles here are so lax you can hunting at 10 years old. It only takes a two minute background check and 2 minutes worth of paperwork.

So if Somalis spread out of the twin niggers (twin cities) most Minnesotans won't have it.

arkansasfag here hunting since 6 minnesota nees liberation asap

Hitler dubs confirm for right strategy. Seriously, whites need to start using lethal force (fbi no bully) in response to these incidents. Then we need to close ranks and defend our own, make everything look like the Bundy ranch stand-off.

You can go hunting earlier. I think the 10yo limit is for holding and firing a gun

Hunting at 10 seems pretty lax, kids are fucking retarded

oh for like without supervision? ok so then its probabally the same here actually

Fuck somalia

#minnesotafickificki

By "somali men" you mean the standard american nigger or some kind of refugees?

Sort of. But you can't really kill anything if you don't have your hunting license. The DNR in this state is people you do not fuck with. Some guy shot a bird without informing the DNR, and they took his boat, car, and house.

he said somali. not african which means they're migrants.

The dumbass then didnt do it right! with parents who have hunting liscense here you can shoot shit untill 18 at which you need to go and get one.
FUCK peta they make hunters life so hard.

Ship them to Duterte.

You can get a hunting license at 11 but it's a lot of hoop to jump through. But I'm pretty sure for Somalis it's open season, no license required

Really? The word savage comes to my mind.

Problem we have now is the JEWdicial system. They will soon not be on our side.

Bumping this thread lads, it's nice to see Chaim panicking.

I guarantee with it being Minnesota and it being an "upscale" neighborhood adjacent to a beach that these people are fucking progressive as fuck, which is why no gun, which is why all the media downplaying. But similar shit happened in Idaho which isn't progressive at all.

People need to start using their guns on invaders and the media and governments that protect them.

DIRTY FUCKING SCUM.

YOU AMERICANS ARE ALWAYS BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR GUNS

WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT AND FUCKING USE THEM YOU FAGGOTS

Here in Tax-the-jews-set too. Charlie Baker did something uncucked for once.

Is this the Rotherham of America?

Literal bullies lads

Obama will take your funs away and literally nothing will change.

what does Holla Forums think about communism? why dont you think communism beneficial to the white race? if whites are genetically superior, wouldnt communism benefit them since they dont have to compete against rich black and arab men?
capitalism and nationalism were both created by jews to destroy the white race.

GET TRUMP TO TALK ABOUT THIS LADS

I hate that this is true. I'm disgraced that we let it get like this. We've got to start getting into power positions.

Minnesota is our version of….well, whatever neutered yuropoor country you're obviously from. No one there will defend themselves (besides the rural folk, who may be getting a lot more actual white refugees from the cities)

spread this story like aids in a bathhouse

Are you sweating, Chaim?

I'm from Switzerland lad . . .

But yeah sure make excuses fam

DO SOMETHING

It was an "upscale neighborhood" which means it was exclusively populated with white picket fence liberals who are terrified of guns.

If that had happened in a middle class neighborhood, you can bet those chimps would have been lit the fuck up.

I'm surprised my state didn't accept rapefugees

No, no one has been raped yet.

They're trying to keep the narrative held together with duct tape and baling wire but the sheer force of their pets' negritude is ripping it to shreds.

You're missing the point famalams

What are we going to do with this? What are the reaper cushions?

Nigger, our fucking country is huge and we're all scattered about it. It's like a days drive nonstop for me to get to Minnesota and why bother when there are plenty of immigrants and shit in my own neck of the woods I'll have to handle sooner or later? Minnesota and Wisconsin are super liberal areas, they need to some smack downs from the browns to clear their heads to get them out of liberal fantasyland into reality.

Holy shit we are being skilled to high he'll

It's literally our version of Sweden because it's full of Scandi immigrant-descended populations, particularly Swedes. It's also progressive as fuck, not good.

HELP US JEWS

LEND US YOUR SHEKEL POWER

Why lad?

that's going to come at a percentage over time there goy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We need some space to breath. Set up a new thread dedicated specifically to coordinating a way to spread this over more than just kikebart. We need to put links in comments sections of every news site talking about the poor dindu who got lit up by the chink cop.

Thanks (sorry I'm multi-tasking and a little distracted.) Would it be possible for me to find that area and the nearest Somali community with google street-view maybe?

I'd love to pull off letting the husbands know where the people menacing their family live.

I have a dox hard-on. The worlds only so big. I take this situation as a thought-challenge if I could find these people.

(I can't wait till I'm not obligated to do several things at once so I can put all my effort into this.)

Right.

By my calculations the shitstorm this will create shall be felt across the world.

Realistically? Nothing. This has the unfortunate effect of having taken place during the Alton Sterling news cycle, which we can expect to saturate coverage from all MSM outlets and social media for the foreseeable future.

Nothing will come of this.

This happened in a neighborhood of effete, rich liberals. I'd be shocked if more than one household in ten owned a gun, much less something that wasn't an O/U shotgun or a bolt-action rifle.

The solution would be to announce that every time a Minn. resident is attacked or threatened in any manner by these animals a politician, business owner, religious leader or journalist that supports the migrants gets a bullet in the head.

So why isn't anyone spamming kikebook and twatter with these damning videos?

Possibly but if we autistically spam it we may make an impact. Maybe a twitter hashtag campaign?

Lowers chances of rape

I think the fact that a rich place in the US getting treated like little germany is good enough to spread like wildfire, doubly so if you can get them chimping out in front of the whites and their pets.

jeebus

Holy fuck, the lugenpresse really wants to memory hole this story! They might be scared to have a nation that already backs trump to see this.

If well-documented widespread kidnapping, torture and systematic rape of little white girls by shitskins isn't going to wake them up, do you really think a hashtag campaign over a few apes throwing a minor hissy fit in a wealthy neighborhood is going to?

This isn't the UK or Europe. The US is voting in a Farage type of guy into the office, this kind of story would just cement Trump's stance and more or less secure his nomination if the normalfags see this shit hit this close to home.

Wow, it's like they really think a sage works like a downvote.

America is kind of like bizarro europe. Minnesota is our sweden. California our france. New York our britain…

This close to an election? Yes.

why would they make it so obvious? is this a false flag shilling user?

If anything I would call portland our Sweden or at most our Canada.

There is much more potent redpill material you could be spreading, this is such a minor blip compared to all of the terrible shit that's happening here.

How tall are the average Americans though lad? Do you accept manlets? What is Massachusetts like?

I live 20 minutes form these fuckers, god damn it.

We can do that too but this gives a recent real life example to refer to while the emotional intensity is still raw famalam

Just hope bullies don't stop us tbf

What are you getting at sholmo?

Shlomo pls

TRIPS CONFIRM WE RIDE AT DAWN

Have you done your duty, Holla Forums

As a 5'10'' manlet i'm probably the wrong person to ask but from what I have seen anyone over 6 feet here tend to be leftist as fuck it seems. Of course it's just from personal observations from the east coast so it might be different in other areas.

5'9"

What are the other states?

I just hijacked the AltonSterling hastag to talk about it

If you want some "recent real life examples", go to newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

I never said you shouldn't do it, after all, something > nothing, but this is like focusing on some roaches in your kitchen when your fucking house is burning down.

No, Minnesota is pretty much right.

Right….its like this everywhere. Mexicans own half this country. All talk no do.

I'm 5'7" lads. Think I'll come over and buy guns and invest my money somewhere tbh

Judging from the butthurt of all the kikes alone in this thread its clear that this is worth pushing

Or I could go to this thread about twenty to thirty rampaging Sambos lad

i fucking hate scummy shills like that, cunts like that are the reason i cant post on here with a VPN its bullshit, all the stuff i wanna say but cant because its easily traced to me….

It was one guy with a VPN.

Zero whites killed, meanwhile they're murdering us every single day and nobody outside local news covers the stories. You should be blowing that shit up and spreading it.

>tfw 6'6'' skeleton with leg and back pains and bad posture due to having to adapt to a manlet environment and looking down on everyone and everything

Gas the yids, greater israel never~!

I bet anything because the area is mostly white around it, too.

obama can't do shit

Pretty sure you can't legally do that here, but everyone who is able should get a CCP and carry everyday.

There is a reason why Trump has them kvetching so fucking hard.

This. If we could connect this on social media to the European migrant crisis we could get some media coverage and have a deadly blow to the globalists.

Looked at that website, horrifying. Whatdya say we mass tweet links out to that site? Hijack some hastags and whatnot. Doesn't have to be right now, but it's an idea

Classic Minnesota.

Yes. Because the former happened across the pond and was heavily censored. This is happening to people in this country, people just like them, living in neighborhoods just like theirs.

This is a chance to hammer them with another example of our predictions coming to pass. One that's actually close to home. This is their present and if they don't act (by voting trump at minimum) then Rotherham is their future.

That's an excellent idea lad. Gonna make a start on it now and when this thread ends maybe we can withdraw naughty bantz

Good post and good modding.

As someone said, Somalians are some of the worst immigrants possible. Without a shadow of a doubt, they are worse than Syrians. A lot of the concern around Syrian refugee is a psyop to scare people about ISIS (which we created) and Syria (which is a ZOG target), but how often have you heard concern about the tens of thousands of Somalians here?

Ann Coulter does this some service in Adios America. Here are the Minnesotan cities they've been put in since 2003 and a state map of all Somalian *refugee* immigration since 2003. Remember that:

1. Refugees can easily become citizens after a five year wait and then all their "immediate family" becomes high priority for the half a million legal immigrants we take each year and not counted in the refugee numbers.

2. All the babies of the Somalians brought here are insta-citizens and not counted in the refugee numbers.

3. Minnesota has large-scale in-migration of Somalians because it's the lightbulb head capital of America; the actual number of Somalian refugees there is definitely higher than ~15k.

Here's an example of what one American-born Somali was up to (pic related). This guy was about as integrated as they get – judge the results for yourself.
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-nsa-surveillance-challenge-20160706-story.html

More in depth thread at:

Minnesota 15,256
Somalia 15,256
Anoka 2
Apple Valley 13
Barnesville 9
Blaine 14
Bloomington 152
Brighton 1
Brooklyn 6
Brooklyn Center 62
Brooklyn Park 66
Burnsville 372
Chanhassen 7
Chaska 8
Columbia Heights 161
Coon Rapids 16
Crystal 16
Dilworth 3
Eagan 89
Eden Prairie 506
Edina 43
Fairbault 14
Falcon Heights 9
Faribault 245
Fridley 31
Golden Valley 16
Hastings 5
Hilltop 1
Hopkins 221
Hutchinson 5
Indianapolis 3
Inver Grove Height 7
Inver Grove Heights 11
Lakeville 4
Mankato 57
Maple Grove 8
Maplewood 6
Marshall 69
Mendota Heights 1
Minneapolis 7,218
Minnetonka 67
Moorhead 11
New Brighton 27
New Hope 91
Norcross 1
North Brooklyn Park 3
North Mankato 19
North Saint Paul 7
Oakdale 1
Owatonna 180
Pelican Rapids 132
Pine Island 3
Plymouth 58
Richfield 263
Richville 7
Robbinsdale 4
Rochester 918
Rosemount 9
Roseville 62
Saint Louis Park 1
Saint Anthony 7
Saint Cloud 1,509
Saint Louis Park 136
Saint Paul 1,926
Saint Peter 22
Savage 42
Shakopee 25
Shoreview 1
South Saint Paul 12
Springfield 3
Waconia 6
Waite Park 47
Waseca 6
West Saint Paul 13
White Bear Lake 1
Willmar 157
Woodbury 2
Total 15,256

Dubs confirm course of action

All niggers must die.

except big-man tyrone

eventually a straw will break the camel's back. Given that roughly 2/3rds of Americans support a muslim ban already, and a candidate just happens to be running on such a ban, it could happen sooner than we think.

yeah I dont believe it. No one invited this. No one was ever asked we were told. In the 1960's the clan was still millions strong and the US was mostly conservative but all you here about is nigger preacher man and hippies.

make sure to tie it into the rotherham rape shit that way people know what happens

There are some fascinating histories to be written about the neocohens

Absolutely. Their current strategy is to pick a nigger who gets killed by police and cover that story for several months as an example of how evil and racist whites are.

What you can do to counter that is to blow up a new story EVERY SINGLE DAY on social media about whites being brutalized/murdered by blacks.

That is how you wake people up, by deprogramming them and just bombarding them with facts and REAL CURRENT HAPPENINGS constantly that force them to change their viewpoint. One story (like this little chimp party) won't do it, but hundreds upon hundreds of stories will, and blacks certainly victimize whites enough to make that a reality.

Perfect time to take guns away from citizens.

t. Hilldog

These must be Shitlary interns

They do it for decades on end.

Well, as far as I'm aware, the majority of the groomers were pakis, so you've sort of backed up his point.
Anyway, they will be scared of us soon, as will you, my semitic pal.

Why do shitskins always have to ruin safe, white neighbourhoods?

A prolonged, sustained campaign would be great. Make it part of our daily routine: shower, shave, tweet out the latest atrocities and hijack all the shitlib hashtags and social media sites. Invade all their safe spaces, including the snark sites like gawker and mother jones (though that would just be for lulz)

Tell me about it. Massivetwoshits smartening up, it's about fucking time. Surprising really since it's the capital of fags galore.

Yes they did; they just didn't know WHAT they were inviting.

Because yids. It's always the yid's squatting homeland that seems to push this on everyone.

I swelled with pride that the Trump ballot got over 50% of republicans
And the fact that Sanders got 60 + % shows the rest at least know we're going the wrong way as a country with this bullshit
Can't wait for gas-the-jew-setts to swing red

again no one invited this. This isnt Europe, segregation and racism was always popular you fucking idiot

Ayy
would fuck the shit out of her
Lmao

And the worst part is that even the niggers agreed on that until kikes killed malcom x and propped up gud goy boi MLK.

This was probably a blockbusting party paid for by (((real estate))) agents.

Take them with a fight. you chaim fuck

You know we can see you samefagging?

Have to say the mods on Holla Forums are pretty based

These upper-class SWPL suburbanites are probably the same who pay lip service to the left's praises of diversity while tucked away nicely in their white neighourhood. Nobody got raped or injured, they just got a good dose of reality. I sincerely wish this could happen in every up-scale white neighbourhood, it is what needs to happen. Until the diversity shows up in their backyard they will remain willfully ignorant.

It's a pretty cozy feeling to wake up to shills being shat on like that.

You're completely powerless, you realize that right?

Are there leads on their motive? Seems like an odd action when the situation isnt in your favour. If enough americans got pissed off about this its very easy for them to "solve" the problem they present.

In line with the theme of the thread, has anyone heard anything about the camps muslims operate in the us? Seems like the two things could easily be linked.

You invite hundreds of thousands of Somali's to de-whiten your state. What do you think was going to happen? This is the good kind of shit I'm talking about. Make the middle class types shit themselves with fear.

This is their worst nightmare. The thugs having enough coordination to move into the suburbs in an organized fashion.

More than likely they are waiting for a family to fight back so they can plaster them on the lugenpresse about how evil right wing death squads are rising in response to trump. IE, I think they are b8ing a reaction to push their diversity agenda.

Even being around lower income Whites make this class of people nervous. Having some stone age muslims barging in and making threats is something they can barely even conceive of. As you say, this needs to happen much more often and they just might begin to understand.

Unfortunately her beta male emasculated husband in response to the harassment declared they should cower in their home and maybe the problem will go away.

The best comment so far on the WND site.

They don't think that far ahead. The immediate is all they can conceive of.

user, you're fucking stupid.

Quite possible they have handlers training and directing them. Or they could just be 70 IQ goat herders who think this is normal behavior.

A cop in my town just recently put in for ~$230,000 of overtime pay, so the paychecks are rather hard to overlook. The time for our police to be swayed to our side was yesterday.

But no, you pigs just keep on arresting people for shooting off fireworks in celebration of their country's birth. NWO puppets.

I'm thinking more along the lines that their handlers know they will start acting like a bunch of sandniggers and are hoping for a reaction from the community. Think about it, a leftist with a gun is more than likely to do something really fucking stupid, doubly so if they are panicking from something like a shitskin trying to break in. This seems like this was provoked but not planed as tightly as some other false flags. They are doing the equivalent of "accidentally" leaving the gas stove on in a house full of habitual smokers.

I don't understand why they don't just shoot these fucks.

But then, I'm from Texas. These cucks probably allowed themselves to be disarmed. I'd have walked out of the house, right up to the bastards, and unloaded a shotgun in their faces, and in Texas, I'd have gotten away with it scott free.

I'm surprised the Somalis haven't ended up like these guys yet. Usually American cops don't mess around and are pretty trigger happy. Unlike European cops.

#BlackSkinIsNotACrime is trending right now. Post links to this article with this hashtag.

I've filtered at least 6 ID's

thats for the deposit numbnuts, the actual machine is 2-3,000 dollars

They're trying to take guns away, but until they can, they'll try to make sure you can't use them to defend yourself. firing a shotgun at these sandniggers would probably result in the home owner being hit with several weapons charges. Bullshit about discharging a weapon within a distance to a dwelling, not being directly threatened enough by the sandniggers, probably several hate crimes…..

Send this to Michael Savage. Though he is a crypto-kike controlled opposition shill most likely, he should be all over this. He really does hate Muslims.

I live in hope that come November we will have good reason to believe that steps like this may actually start to be taken. I hope we start seeing hundreds of thousands of deportations of sandniggers and beaners alike.

Are the numbers known for each individual city or even the total amount?

Oh shit, he already has something on it. On his front page. Mentions that they are Muslim rape threats as well.

He is a Jew though, so be wary of him and his fear mongering…

Nice divide and conquer faggots

Hmm interesting thought

We know blacks are bussed in when certain people/groups want a certain response. Dont suppose it is too far fetched to imagine someone might be doing the same here. Risky though, might be why they didnt do it in the south.

But this is just self preservation. If someone had shot them i wouldnt have been surprised at all.

I took a quick glance at the Minnesota deadly force statutes and it's no surprise they don't appear to be very robust. People outside the U.S. or those not familiar with the laws need to understand they are not uniform nationwide. Still miles ahead of any other country though.

Checked and done. It's my day off so shitposting, espresso and skyping with the waifu are all I'm doing

Why are you murrican such cucks? You live in a country where owning rifles and killing people in self defense is legal and you still take this shit.

a while back they tried to do just that to the Texan who shot two illegals who's only crime was robbing the man's neighbor(IE a crime).

He'd have gotten away with it, but the media would focus attention on him that he wouldn't particularly care for over a period of time.

A REMINDER THAT IT'S CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS WITH THE HELP OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT ARE BRINGING SOMALI NIGGERS TO THE US

These are liberals. This is how they act. They probably thought the shitskins where coming to thank them.

No time to read the thread. Does Trump have it ?

True. But the Jew still drives it all from the top.

I hope not. He'll just use it for divisive hate tbh

Reminder that ripping on Catholics is not D&C because they are willingly putting themselves into the jewish puppet strings, the only Christians worth respect are Orthodox

Landlords are the root cause of this problem. They are making a fortune from housing these people. Christian organizations are just a front.

I'm not even sure of that at this point. I think the jew created this monster, but it's just out of his hands now, like he started a snowball at the top of a mountain and it just keeps rolling down and creating more and more mass at uncontrollable speeds. He's fucked with our minds so much that we are psychotically doing this to ourselves.

Absolutely. It's not that Christians are explicitly anti-white, but given how sophisticated the diversity/equality marxism has become, it's no surprise that they've become cucked. Any universalist doctrine has that potential, it could even happen to islam one day (one big reason it hasn't is because islam has a strongly implied arab supremacist aspect to it, many imams don't consider you a true mudslime unless you're proficient in arabic)

Somebody is seriously assmad about this information getting out. Honestly surprised they're so indignant over something so predictable.

It's multi-faceted and largely permeated with Jewry lads. Not one big dog we can put down we have to take down the pack and retake our institutions

The UK isnt quite Germany, isnt it? France has the most number of mudshits anywhere outside the mudshit nations themselves, yet it didnt even happen there.

Nigger, please. Don't even try to deflect the blame from the Christians onto greedy landlords. The opportunistic landlords are bad, but they hardly have the dozens of organizations with hundreds of millions of dollars colluding with the government to bring in more and more niggers that are "muh poor and suffering."

Because to be authentic you have to be able to read the koran in the language it was revealed to the pagan moon god worshiper himself.

boards. 4chan .org/pol/th read/80079441

Someone posted this to 4chin.

Should we get them in on this, Holla Forums? They could be useful, guided properly.

It's basic supply and demand. The white population is decreasing due to high college costs, government subsidized labor and overseas slave labor. Landlords could lower prices or increase the supply of customers. They are obviously not going to lower their profits, so there is only one other option.

It's Christian, Jewish and Islamic organizations doing it, they're all involved. Check your state here wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf

vid related is a good summary for newfags on what is actually happening behind the scenes. These religious orgs are using tax payer money to do this and to get rich. It's fucking sickening. There has been some minor blowback with some Lutherans demanding that these orgs stop using the Lutheran name to do this but frankly most people are unaware this is going on.

The speaker in the vid runs this website
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/
I suggest everyone newfags who is unfamiliar with what is happening to go there and read. Here are the nine volags responsible for bringing savages to small towns via loopholes and back doors, all without informing the community and all while taking huge salaries to do so

Church World Service (CWS)
Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)
Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
World Relief Corporation (WR)

Watching America burn is comfy as fuck, let's be honest. These smug assholes have had it coming since WW2 when they just swooped in at the last second and did the bare minimum with maximum casualties anyway (lol potato guns).

Feels fucking good, m8. Now if only we could gas all of Atlanta and take down that poz-filled shithole.

Yep, they get big bucks up front to bring the animals in and then dump them on the local, state and federal gravy train when they're finished with them.

Part of the problem is the way Christian ideology claims that people have souls while animals do not. This creates a clear divide between humanity as a whole and other species, and strongly discourages the idea that some of humanity is closer to being animals than the rest. The division of humanity into its different subspecies is incompatible with the strict binary set by the alleged presence or absence of a soul.

Do you even click on links fam? Don't relax, Georgia is full of resettlement orgs Refugee Resettlement & Immigration Services Of Atlanta
Address:
2300 Henderson Mill Road, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30345
Phone:
404-299-609

GA-DFMS-01: Refugee Resettlement And Immigration Services Of Atlanta
Address:
2300 Henderson Mill Road, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30345
Phone:
404-299-6099
Fax:
404-622-3321

GA-IRC-01: International Rescue Committee
Address:
2305 Parklake Dr., Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30345
Phone:
404-292-7731
Fax:
404-292

GA-LIRS-01: Lutheran Services Of Georgia
Address:
Woodruff Volunteer Center, 100 Edgewood Ave, #1800
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone:
404-875-0201 x148
Fax:
404-875-9258

GA-USCCB-01: Migration And Refugee Services
Address:
2305 Parklake Drive, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
Phone:
(678) 222-3950
Fax:
(678) 222-3965

GA-LIRS-02: Lutheran Service Of Georgia
Address:
6555 Abercorn St, Suite 200
Savannah, GA 31405
Phone:
912-355-2083
Fax:
404-591-1030

GA-WR-03: World Relief Atlanta
Address:
655 Village Square Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Phone:
404-294-435

within 100 miles of each of these refugees are being resettled. Where do you live? Call your local office and find out who they're sending and where. who am I kidding lol, they'll just slam the phone down fam you know it too

from here wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf

Good post, but isn't it your case the US state department decides in the first place who is and is not a "refugee?" The State Department/US gov/Jews put the refugees the pipeline in the first place for these other groups on your list to distribute.

Again, yes they did.

Until the 70s and especially the 80s and 90s, which is when the Somalis started arriving.

They're the Federally funded NGO portals through which the government facilitates the refugee portion of the unending immigration invasion.

Good god, I had forgotten. Why are you bringing that autistic bitch up?

The only ay you're ever going to find out what is happening in your city is to call the one doing the resettling in your area. Even then they have NO OBLIGATION to tell you shit. Even the feds who finance this don't know where these orgs are sending them and there is virtually no follow-up on the aftermath.

more like

HERE COMES THE ENRICHMENT

No summerfag, Savage is an actual full fledged JEW. NOT a cyrpto-jew. Learn the difference.

One and only one thing I give Savage credit for, his real name is Weiner but he changed it to Savage. So he plays the name game like many Jews in public life do, but he changed his Jewish name Weiner to another Jewish name, Savage. Obviously Savage sounds better than Weiner for a talk show host, but it was not done to hide his Semitic background.

Matthew Polombo, enemy to the cause, trying to protect Somali terrorists in Minnesota. Let's destroy this moterfucker's life.

He wrote this article.
startribune.com/minnesota-s-somali-american-terrorism-trial-is-over-can-we-still-get-justice/382031441/

It gets worse too, look at the propaganda this guy is spewing to students! minneapolis.academia.edu/matthewpalombo

True, got me there. My apologies. I heard he even wanted to suck off Ginsberg.

But people have to always remember that the Jews are playing us from both sides. Yea shoot any Somalis on site in your own neighborhood, but don't all sign up to go fight in Syria so that they can fulfill their little Yinon Plan.

You're seriously autistic you jewish parasite. Can you not see the ID beside ur name schlomo? Fucking IsrealSecretIntellegnceService is cutting funding to its shilling program

Interesting, let's get more dox.

Jump in an oven, Schlomo.

As a resident of a working class neighborhood in Minneapolis, let me just tell you, no they didn't. Minneapolis is the San Francisco of the Midwest. Most of these fucks are Captain Sweden tier. Makes sense since most of us are Swedish by heritage.

The best thing we can do is send this en masse to Trump because it will have greater reach and bypass the media blackout plus it helps him extremely well!

Get going faggots!

INTERNET PEOPLE
N
T
E
R
N
E
T

P
E
O
P
L
E

Minneapolis fag here

I take sailing lessons on Lake Calhoun twice a week and there are somalis fucking everywhere

Yesterday when I was sailing there was a group of them kayaking a few hundred feet away from me and they were literally allahu akbaring in the middle of the god damn lake

It's a damn shame because it's an incredibly beautiful area

its a shame because the area has so many beautiful people and such good landscape. Stop being cucks you faggots

Bullshit. The Christian organizations are bringing them here. These niggers should not be brought here in the first place.

spot on

Maine user here. Posted about Somalis before. I've had the pleasure of seeing how they act in both Lewiston and Portland and they are some of the most narcissistic, rude, and degenerate monkeys you will ever have the misery of seeing.

Very few I would consider assimilated and I can tell because I they will wear suits and nice American clothing instead of what ever the latest fashion that Inspire has in this week or ghetto hood mockup with 300 dollar welfare bux shoes. Islam can't save them from being niggers.

Reading this shit enrages me to no end because I know it's what is awaiting this state sometime in the future, but it does not surprise me. We need Trump. We need MAGA.

No, DHS is bringing them here, while the christian organizations aid in their dispersal into white communities. This is old-ish news.

infowars.com/in-gods-hands-church-groups-work-to-shelter-illegals/

Can they swim? Knock their boat over next time. Take a stand man!

What the fuck. This sliding is clearly real, no one is the mainstream media is talking about this. What the fuck.

In a sane world every single one of those niggers would be lynched.

i cant believe how obvious (((they))) made it , by bringing the somaliniggers to the most white/scandinavian parts of the US

why didnt they put them where the other niggers already were

Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to, Holla Forumsack?

THIS IS BECAUSE CHRISTIANS, JEWS, AND MUSLIMS ALL WORSHIP THE SAME GOD

THE DESERT IS YOUR ENEMY, WHITE MAN!

YOU SHOULD BE WORSHIPING A FOREST GOD, NOT A FUCKING DESERT ONE!!!

t. subversive kike

no really the desert trilogy is fucking poison.
t. toesuckingpope.

The first 30 years of my life I was full on big-goverment, anti-second amendment, one-world one-human-race, unbearable faggot libcuck. I don't even feel bad because I literally had no other options, I didn't even see there were others paths to take. I'm still not "General Issue Holla Forums" tier, but I'm definitely redpilled on a lot of things. I work around Somalis a lot, have very close contact on a pretty regular basis. From my experience:

1) The adult generation is mostly a lost cause, they will never integrate, and 90+ percent of them don't want to. There are some upstanding Somali businessmen, but their customer demographic is 100% poor Somalis trying to hold on to pieces of their old home. The younger generation, born here or brought here very young, want desperately to fit in with American culture, but since the schools are run by cucks telling them white people are evil, the only American culture they can latch onto is black thug culture. The young adult men caught in between these two worlds fluctuate between being dangerous due to radical Islam and being dangerous due to radical blackness, justifying their anger with God or Privilege as the situation dictates.

2) They were funneled here mostly because Minnesota is a pretty good place to go if you want to live off welfare. All the public housing (which I work in regularly) is filled up by probably 10% crazy or crippled white people, 10% random nonwhite people, 30% black americans, often coming from Chicago for better gibsmedats, and 50% Somalis. Where the people who used to live in that public housing went, I couldn't tell you.

3) Fuck the people who live around Calhoun. Yeah, the area needs to be protected for the sake of other people going there to use the lake, but that whole area is nothing but rich, virtue-signaling libcuck faggots who supported BLM's siege of the north Minneapolis' police station.

I'm not the one who kneels down and prays to a dead fucking jew.

it's dumb to say they worship the same god, because they would all disagree and the Abrahamic god isn't 'real' anyway

but they're all equally as cancerous

anger

im hoping to find a reason that doesnt make me more angry

Well now I feel like an asshole. No need to apologize, just wanted to clarify for anyone who may not know.

Crypto-jews are an important issue because they are used in infiltration and subversion.

Muslims are allowed to lie in their religion, so are Jews, the top men know they all worship the same sick Semite deity. Regardless of whether that God is real or not, the desert is place that drives men mad, to worship and inherit a desert culture is to accept madness.

Whites are of the forest, of serenity. You disgrace your ancestors by taking up foreign religions.

Schlomo, I don't think so.

THE DESERT IS MADNESS GIVEN FORM, ONLY THE SICK AND DEPRAVED CAN SURVIVE THERE!

A WHITE MAN WHO WORSHIPS THE DESERT OR THEIR DEITIES IS NOT WHITE!

They're all Abrahamic, worshiping the god of Abraham, retard.

reminder that most kikestians would rather save israel because muh holy land than their own country

take it to a different thread, lads

Why don't you want to be angry? Do you really think being calm and reasonable with these people will accomplish anything?

The Jews worship Satan, the Christian Antichrist _is_ the Jewish Messiah. Hence their rejection of Christ.

just wanted to clarify that point. I'm out

These are the same people that apologize to sandniggers when the sandniggers rape them.

it's a special type of poz to be sure…

Alright, clappers. You've been taunting us Europeans for not making resistance when we've been forcibly enriched.

Not laughing from your high horse anymore now are you?

We're all excited to see the solution you have to this problem.

Fuck off, D&C

there is only one god and his name is kek and pollack is his prophet

You absolute fucking retards just HAD to reply over 100 fucking times to a single trollbait poster, didn't you?

It is the responsibility of those in the immediate vicinity of an isolated event to mobilize and respond.

I have my solutions sitting right here in pelican cases. My city is prepared.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA IS ALREADY DOING. If Trump were to enforce the law he would be following the law just like obama is ignoring it so that we can be attacked.

Every nice part of the countries is going to be ruined thanks to shitskins and the cucks that bring them here. It's not helping the countries they are coming from, and it's destroying ours.

If Trump doesn't get elected and this nonsense is allowed to continue there won't be much point in living anymore. They will basically have handed the country over to the third world.

Watch this happen in the South and you're set to watch a posse of good ol' boys castrating 20 Somalians, then celebrating by burning a cross on some black family's yard.

It's a honest question

protip: (((they))) just made it easier for to behave like the natural swedecucks that they are and set their daughters up for endless niggerrape. (((They))) might have made it easy to get ahold of bullets, but are the ones who provided the guns and set the targets.

so clean it up and drown those fucking savages. if you can tolerate their proximity to your home, you're just another nigger too.

Kek far worse shit goes on down south. That looked like a bunch of kids throwing a tantrum compared to what the cartels do over the US border.

Lightbulbhead somali scum are a special kind of nigger.

At least with your concrete monkeys you can have some resemblence of a "communcayshn". Not that you'd want to, but at least you can scare them away in some cases.

These black stick figures with lightbulb heads however, are probably the dumbest, most primitive breed of nigger that exists. In Europe, we know that very well, because we've had to deal with these fucking scumbags for a while now.

Funny thing is, since a grown somali man has the bone structure of a 12 year old, they will be completely obliterated once civil war breaks out. You can literally grab his upper arm and break it right in two, with your bare hands.

The best part: niggers don't store vitamin D, because where they're from, there is sun all year. Here in the north, they have to take vitamin D shots but they still become deficient, frail and weak.

Mother nature takes revenge on the parasites.

Because this shit all ways happens in no-guns neighborhoods. Not to mention most of their victims are women, who are usually anti-gun.

When's the time to burn the triangle down brothers?

hence why they deserve no right to vote, much less speak when not spoken to.

CWS. USCCB. STUPID FUCKING GOD DAMN CATHOLICS.

Do they want the rapefugees to get BTFO?

They really do have a distinct and repulsive phenotype. They're like fucking ayylmaos.
Abbos have an even lower IQ and are more primitive, but their IQ is so low that they're actually below the sweet spot for criminality and violence, and are content with killing themselves via huffing and drinking gas.

And we thought American niggers got the best treatment. Ohhhh no. 1st gen African migrants, and Muslims, get a complete fucking free pass to do whatever they want all around the world. It's gone beyond "in the name of tolerance" - this is some very intentional mass brainwashing/crime encouragement. (Who do you think bde9e9 works for?)

How soon will America follow Sweden and Germany, and allow Ooga Boogas to rape freely with at worst a slap on the wrist (or in Sweden, sometimes as much as 40 hours' community service (good god, how cruel!)) as punishment?

Fucking hell. This has gone miles too far. The only solution at this point is mass RWDS.

divide and conquer is pathetic chaim
try another one

As one can see barking on the internet isn't going to change things. Of which are getting worse as the days progress. White folks need to have real life contact for mutual help, support and networking.

For Whites that are serious about real life meetings without the White Nationalism.

8ch.pl/whitesnetworking/

White Nationalists have a busy board here if interested. Please go there and leave us in peace.

8ch.net/meadhall/index.html

Thank you.

Imagine if these Somalis did this shit in Nevada, Anywhere in Nevada. I rarely hear anything from the sand niggers around here. They would disappear and Metro would sweep it aside.

archive.is/KXLpe

Mar Dayton twitter @GovMarkDayton

Take video of that user, DO IT and spread that shit.

Jewish Family Services are doing it too. Check this list, they're everywhere wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf

You're a fool, my friend.

This is what they want you to think. First it'll be the left-wing states, and you'll say 'Oh, those goys were asking for it, being such cucks.'

Then, it'll be the moderate states, and you'll say 'Oh, they were just unprepared. It'll never happen HERE.'

Then, you'll be an island in a sea of shitskins, and there will be no help for you when they come swarming.

We need to stop them now.

@Jaylanihussein

the fear of shills and JIDF is actually stronger than threat itself
Networking can happen safely and securely behind encrypted chat. In one way you can get to know other people like you, create trustworthy relationships with them and verify your trust with them by making them trust you, basis of friendship.
Honestly, JIDF doesn't have that strong and big amounts of resources to cover vast amounts of people.

You can go on both boards at same time, no?

Hmmm, well as far as I see your pic has been directly taken from one of the websites without changing it.
Your "reaction" image wasn't expected, as if you downloaded it just as fast as you made your post. As if you don't have a folder for reaction images, something that most imageboard posters have.

Now tell me honestly, why are you scared of white people joining forces?

You're retarded, friend.

I've had that reaction pic for months, by the way.

shills cant dubs

Not like I didn't know this, but FUCK! I hate this state and its jewish senator.

But they are literally asking for it. They support the mass importation of non-whites and cum buckets at the idea of a brown United States.
Moderate is a code word for "Apathetic". If they aren't passionate about their freedom and the continuation of their race and nation, they deserve what they get.
We don't need help. We're heavily armed. I have more 9x19 and 7.62x39 than there are people in my city.

“Look around you. This is Minnesota,” Dayton said. “Minnesota is not like it was 30, 50 years ago. … This is Minnesota and you have every right to be here. And anybody who cannot accept your right to be here, and this is Minnesota, should find another state.”

Dayton said he was aware of some of the racial issues happening in the St. Cloud area and urged participants to take a stand against what he described as “unacceptable, un-Minnesotan, illegal and immoral” behavior.

“If you are that intolerant, if you are that much of a racist or a bigot, then find another state. Find a state where the minority population is 1 percent or whatever. It’s not that in Minnesota. It’s not going to be again. It’s not going to be that in St. Cloud, or Rochester or Worthington,” Dayton said.

Let him know how you feel about this

Office of the Governor and Lt Governor
116 Veterans Service Building
20 W 12th Street
St. Paul, MN 55155

Telephone: 651-201-3400
Toll Free: 800-657-3717
Minnesota Relay: 800-627-3529
Fax: 651-797-1850

Staffed office hours are: Monday-Friday, 8a.m.- 4:30p.m.

This faggot needs to be voted out or straight up killed.

That's nice. Do you know how a zerg rush works? Ever played Starcraft?

Your guns, and your neighbor's guns, are not going to mean shit if there are 60,000+ mudslimes coming to culturally enrich you.

Oh, is that an unrealistic number? Sorry, I guess you didn't know about all those uneducated, low-IQ nogs in major cities who are being converted to Islam as we speak.

I wonder if there were soldiers in Constantinople joking about how they'd never fall to Muslims, right before they did.

Muh gun Americans are finally going to understand what Europeans have been going through all this time whilst they laughed in the background.

Europeans use the same "But, I don't want to go to jail" excuse, then you call us cucks.

This is only the beginning so enjoy the decline, there's almost NOTHING that you can do to fight this.

I know that we uncut whites should be united but I can't help feeling just a little bit Schadenfreude about it tbh lads.

I have no problem fighting and dying for the freedom my forefathers fought and died for.

If it ever comes to that, we won't go quietly.

In no post of yours (in this thread at least) did you "explicitly said we need to band together"
Most of them were shitposting tier, and one of them even called upon cuckchan, while what I assume you think is "explicit" is just a vague kike propaganda of WW2 refference in style of leddit text formating

I'll take your word for it

Affiliate Directory, Page
Printed on Nov 21, 2014 11:42 AM
Department of State
Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Office of Admissions - Refugee Processing Center
Affiliate Directory

Affiliate Directory, Page

Printed on Nov 21, 2014 11:42 AM

Minnesota

MN-CWS-01: Minnesota Council Of Churches/Refugee Services
Address:
122 West Franklin Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Phone:
612-870-3600
Fax:
612-870-3622

MN-DFMS-01: Minnesota Council Of Churches
Address:
122 West Franklin Avenue, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Phone:
612-230-3216
Fax:
612-870-3622

MN-LIRS-01: Lutheran Social Services Of Minnesota
Address:
2400 Park Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Phone:
612-879-5258
Fax:
612-871-0354

MN-WR-01: World Relief Minnesota
Address:
1515 East 66th Street
Richfield, MN 55423
Phone:
612-243-2960
Fax:
612-798-4314

MN-USCCB-03: Catholic Charities
Address:
903 W Center Street, Suite 220
Rochester, MN 55902
Phone:
507-287-2047 x22
Fax:
507-287-2050

MN-USCCB-01: Migration & Refugee Services
Address:
1276 University Ave. W.
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Phone:
651-647-3113
Fax:
651-641-1005

MN-USCRI-01: International Institute Of Minnesota
Address:
1694 Como Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Phone:
651-647-0191
Fax:
651-647-9268

MN-LIRS-08: Lutheran Social Services Of Minnesota
Address:
22 Wilson Avenue Suite 110
St. Cloud, MN 56302
Phone:
320-251-7700
Fax:
320-251-8898

fuck my formatting

That is from the Affiliate Directory

Department of State
Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Office of Admissions - Refugee Processing Center

These are the fuckers taking in money and placing savages in your neighborhoods Minnesota

Matthew Polombo, enemy to the cause, trying to protect Somali terrorists in Minnesota. Let's destroy this moterfucker's life.

Http://www.startribune.com/minnesota-s-omali-american-terrorism-trial-is-over-can-we-still-get-justice/382031441/

It gets worse too, look at the propaganda this guy is spewing to students! minneapolis.academia.edu/matthewpalombo

We can't brandish or use guns in our own defense anyway. A lot of these residents probably had guns but knew they couldn't use them.

I'm a gun owner and 2nd amendment proponent, but let's be honest: when these invaders show up with the backing of the state, our guns won't do us any good. We will have to obey gun laws, and they won't.

I'm trying to tell you not to let it come to that. I'll die for my freedom too, but I'd much rather kill for it.

I don't think you realize where you are

Capped.

Please explain to me how you think this situation will be dealt with.

I can't tell if this thread was being slid or if /int/ or similar were just fucking around with mass sages to make people here flip out about Jews. Dunno why it'd be covered up, people should know when mobs of horny shariah fucks are stomping around their suburb.

Yes network openly. Meeting other White in real life. Just like every other ethnic group.

This board is "Politically Incorrect" not White Nationalist. Perhaps a discussion with the owner of Holla Forums might be in order t sort this problem out?

That's why I created an alternative for Whites to meet up BECAUSE White Nationalists cannot produce any results nor garnish any support from a majority of Whites.

NOW, if you believe White Nationalism is the answer great. Go and do whatever you think in needed. Stop being hostile to Whites trying to get something normal going in real life.

Try being pro White for a change.

This post is exactly why I'm voting for Hillary. Because she'll turn law-abiding citizens like you into the perfect prey for people like me.

We're being crucified by the media, openly meeting is only going to give the left ammunition to say we're neo-nazis.

We need to network secretly, and we need to do it fast. And we need to be able, most importantly, to do it without the internet, because they can and will shut the internet down on us.

How exactly do we (on an individual level) not let it come to that when the federal government is behind this mass importation, with the support of at least 40% of the population?

Hello, FBI. Have you gotten the taste of Hillary's ass out of your mouth yet?

I'm not a neo nazi. There is nothing they can do to me. Furthermore, it just local meetings of individuals and not any formal group.

Stop being afraid of something that isn't there.

I'm not going to pretend I have all the answers, user, but we have to do something. We can't let this continue.

How does me telling whites to network secretly equate to me being FBI?

Oh, I see now. How are you this fine day, Shekelberg?