Scottish woman named 'Miss Hitler 2016' in neo-Nazi beauty pageant

Scottish woman named 'Miss Hitler 2016' in neo-Nazi beauty pageant
The National Action 'beauty pageant' has been condemned by critics for inciting racial hatred
>The Board of Deputies of British Jews has condemned the group and its pageant. big surprise
>A spokesperson said: “This is a clear case of inciting racial hatred. It is possibly the ugliest beauty contest ever held.” what about the Miss Holocaust Survivor beauty pageants in Israel?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-woman-named-miss-hitler-2016-neo-nazi-beauty-pageant-a7112216.html
archive.is/irXTZ

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Holla Forums Im in loooooovvvvvveeeeeee!

they've obviously never seen one of those tranny beauty contests.

U WOT M8?

fucking whiteknights actually believe that shit

I thought NA was pretty much all guys tbh, having only seen a few of their vids.

kek

Goddamn it.

It is all guys and guys on the fringes of society too. NA is controlled opposition to make any nationalist movement look like skin head racists.

So what have you been doing for the fascist cause lately?

wrong

Nice to see NA is out in force today.

Not sure if butthurt britcuck or antifa

Disgusting, scots are worse than micks, at least micks had the fucking balls to fight the brits. albeit they were armed by crazy muh heritage fags in America

When they do something other than getting the truncheon pigs called down on them let me know.

Careful we'll need them in the European civil war.

She a cute.

I know this feel. Why are there no nationalist groups here to become involved in

Brit/pol/ Scum

Then lets fucking start one god damn it. Im sick of there being no Natioalist organisation that isnt full 1488 in the UK. America has the Traditional Workers Party, we need a British Workers Party or British Peoples Party.

Provide me with one instance of NA winning a fight
I can wait

Scottish women are fucking fit mate piss off

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

kek

KEK

NA = controlled opposition to make the far-right look like a stinkbomb. A serious movement would not be shouting "hurdur gaz da juice killin pollyz 4 da laffz"

Even when asked who she would kill she won't even kill, she'd just let the Leftist face the consequences of her own actions.

What a lady!

Well, I can't find a good videos of their clashes. If they aren't winners, they are still better than entire brit/cuck/.

They are Nazis, newfag.

You have a point tbh, even Nordfront avoids that, and I am pretty sure they are controlled op. too.

I do hope some of the retards on this site realise that there are a plethora of people who aren't just using Holla Forums and viewing memes who wouldn't get redpilled if it weren't for groups like this, even the odd marches add up. NA have specifically said they're in it for the long term, they accept that they are small but intend to grow.
Ultimately they are producing actual propaganda and building a more physical community, as we all should no the right is rising and groups like this can and are growing, and are what we will eventually need. Armchair politicians like most of Holla Forums have their place in spreading beliefs but somebody needs to actually do something eventually.
I think that the people who scream controlled opposition are the same that think Jews are all powerful and unbeatable, hence defeatist shills that contribute nothing of worth.
If you have complaints then offer solutions for change or promote/create an alternative, if not stfu, you have/are nothing.

Seems pretty based to me, as long as they keep this and not go cuck with it and blame "White beta males" or "women"

Whether or not they themselves are top fighters is still uncertain, but not really important.
They are a vanguard movement that speak the Truth fearlessly.
Where NA lead, the football firms and the working class will follow.
Just give it time.

Jews running Nazi beauty pageants now?

so either A. the meme is void or B. they admit defeat

dude if your daughter hasn't married a jew, if you don't use euphemisms like 'identitarian' to hide your actual beliefs, if you don't bow and scrape at the table of jewish rigged democracy and beg for a seat at the identity politics table, you were driving the plane that hit the twin grey aliens in the FBI mcveigh super secret flat earth

we hath to be rethpectable! for fhe Wethst!

Miss Hitler is nothing new, there were such competitions organised before by Eastern European and Russian Nationalist groups.

This is a great way to get women involved in Nationalist movements and make traditional European values appealing.

People here who think NA is controlled opposition were never a part of any Nationalist organisation. They are acting nothing like cobtrolled opposition, they are bringing up the jq every chance they get and one of their members was imprisoned for calling out the Jew.
Also, their PR stunts are the most effective way to go. Since the media isn't on our side, the best way is to male shocking PR stunts to bait the media into talking about your group as much as possible.

What National Action is doing takes a lot of courage and strength.

They threw bananas and made chimp noises, it was fucking funny.

Well, allegedly.

NA really does suffer from an incredible amount of self delusion, their group has never won a fight and got kettled in lime street station around this time last year because their leaders are all sub-60 IQ idiots that couldn't plan their own big march properly

can't wait for some obese NA member to respond by typing the word brit/pol/ or antifa member over and over again

Ok, you're right. Where's Holla Forums-approved, 150+ IQ British NS/Fascist movement?

Stop being such retards about it.

It's just another marketing gimmick, just like the Buchenwald trip was.
They are completely playing the system here, especially with the choice quotes.
There's a shitload of free advertising to be had from the lügenpresse, and we need to tap into it more by doing "outrageous" shit.

To attract youngsters to the movement, you have to show them that there are girls involved. To get more girls involved, you have to show that there are already a bunch of them so they don't feel like the lonely chick in Comic-con.

I was thinking we should start franchising National Action into other European countries. You wouldn't need a central authority, just slap the name and the logo on and create the illusion of a global movement.

i'm just criticising NA from what i personally think of them, i don't know or care about what the majority of Holla Forums thinks of them

what exactly does NA achieve by walking around 100% white towns and cities and doing roman salutes?

That's nothing to be proud of.

I hope you're not delusional enough to think a UK based group is gonna take over a country or drive out the blacks/jews. Its promotional and something is better than nothing when the right is on the rise, you think the football hooligan crowd are gonna see our memes.

Now before you cry hurr de durr muh low iq's, yeah we need their support, stupid people exist. The left have the support of retards and ultimately we need numbers, it is only through numbers people can eventually win votes, an elite few with no influence can't do shit.

To add to the aforementioned should explain more as to what NA can acheive.
If you have an issue provide a fucking alternative or mention specifics instead of half baked insults and expecting stuff to change. What would you prefer instead, how would you get things done better, now how can you do it and is it feasibly possible. Sure NA could be much better but those with the ideas are sitting back being lazy fucks, similar to how the smartest man alive would be useless if he couldn't portray his ideas, the fucks sitting back doing nothing but complaining (and offering no alternative ideas) accomplish fuck all.

Now claiming that they make us look bad is fucking stupid as we make the right look much worse, its well documented here how over-exposure to the extreme benefits us as extreme ideas become more acceptable which makes less extreme ideas all the more palatable. Again sure some of them are gonna be skinhead thugs but we need that support and currently there is no other real alternative to unify them.

inb4 shill, nope but I've done a lot of work with the political parties in my country and the people whining at NA remind me of the people who whine about local issues when they wouldn't even go see a local mp about their issues

linked to the wrong post, sorry
meant>>6606472

Why the fuck would you do that? I can not imagine a single reason. National Action is 10x bigger and active than TWP despite of being more radical as well. It's one of the best nationalist organizations out there.

If your organization isn't full 1488, it's shit. Even Heimbach at least recognizes Hitler was right.

Shlomos are really doing their best today, whatever you do goyim, DO NOT actually fight for your race, just post in the internet.