What are some good JewTube tech channels to watch now that Tek Syndicate is kill?

What are some good JewTube tech channels to watch now that Tek Syndicate is kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksCSL6Ql0Yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just watch anything since you have shit taste

Read books nigga

What happened to Tek Syndicate?

Linus Tech Tips has been the only thing filling the void in the meantime

Wendell got tired of Logan's bullshit and he and Quain left.

Here's hoping that the two come back and make a tech channel to surpass Metal Gear.

iJustine

Worst advice. Technology moves so fast that books become obsolete as soon as they're published.

CS is math, math moves at the speed of paper.

Learn X to do Y books are useless drivel anyways. Read the fucking documentation.

Stay retarded.

Absolutely designated
Try looking into something a bit deeper than CSS for dummies.

Books on linear algebra, statistics, compiler design, data-structures and algorithms etc. are going to be far more worthwhile than hearing some youtube hipster faggot rattle off the latest javascript framework he heard about in his local bathhouse.

I heard TAOCP is hard as balls to read, but that was probably coming from JS webdev hipsters. Does anyone have first hand experience with it? Is it easy to understand for someone with little experience in advanced math books, or does it suffer from incomprehensible mathematician "just get inside my head and guess what I am talking about" babble?

You don't need a math heavy background but it's dry as fuck. If you don't like CS for the love of CS read something like Intro to Algorithms instead.

TAOCP is awesome but it's definitely not for everyone.

I don't mind dry as long as it's not explained in a convoluted way and the author does its best in explaining stuff in a linear manner. Hammering my head because the author decided to explain something that gets explained latter as if it was already known by the reader grinds my gears.

It's a multivolume encyclopedia of assembly language written for a theoretical computer. It would take at least a decade to read it all and you wouldn't remember 99% of it by the time you finished. It's a great book but not very practical at all.

Found your problem.

Just read good feeds, faggot.

In every full set of TAOCP, there is a sentence that reads "If you have read this far, mail this string to the author to collect $25." The sentence is followed by a 10 character alphanumeric string. The string and placement of this sentence is randomized: different in every set.

To this day only 3 people have collected their checks. All three have them framed on their walls.

Guaranteed way to get rich right here.

:^)

Damn

If you don't mind /sci/ stuff and CGI tech, Two-Minute Papers seems interesting. It's a small channel, but it's slowly growing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksCSL6Ql0Yg

If you're not autistic about free software only I find druaga1 to be pretty good.

podcasts are better for technology.

In youtube you only find people that the only good thing they can do is talk about technology.

With podcasts you get people that actually do real work in their life and record a podcast on sunday nights.

nigger, please.