I am working in a school library. Here are a few of the books that are getting trashed. There are a lot more as well

I am working in a school library. Here are a few of the books that are getting trashed. There are a lot more as well.

that's decent, what's your favorite book?

Only thing worth keeping is probably Raymond Chandler.

Do you creep on the kids?

What's the reasoning to trash this one? It's an american classic. We all read this at one point in our schooling I'm sure.

It's a school library, the school has probably had thousands copies

it's anti-feminist

Dude, replace the entire nonfiction section with Atlas Shrugged and watch what happens.

That book is shit though.

while you're at it, move all the bibles to the fiction shelf

Its the abridged, children's version for non english speakers.

The 13½ Lives of Captain Bluebear.

He's probably under 18 and in high school.

If I send you a PO box would you send one to me for free?

is that really appropriate for children?

Nah, that won't even cause an outrage depending on where you live, put the holocaust books to the fiction section instead

This. My dubs command you.

Do this to The Diary of Anne Frank, along with a blurb about how it was written in ballpoint pen before they were invented, and cite the court case.

why would a library throw books away? I swear to fucking god libraries are supposed to have books not throw them away
every fucking library I go to has less books than I've read and are filled with normie shit best sellers why the fuck would you purposefully throw books away when your fucking existence is to collect them jesus christ

I did that on my junior year if high school, I graduated and nobody really noticed except the librarian when she was organizing the books but nothing came out of it

What's up with american reading the Scarlett letter?

My GF was a TA for the library and I would hang out/help because I had a free period.
We were trashing books and I loaded up my locker full of them. Took a lot of trips to get them home in my backpack.

Lack of space, pluss some of the books may have only been rented twice in 15 years. That John Grisham book on top there, although bought in 2012 have never once been rented.

They need to make room for books that teach children about gender and LGBTQ issues.

I don't know but that book was simply shit.

They usually sell the unpopopular book for 2 to 5 dollars at my local library.

Never read it.

We had to read 10 little niggers and Cyrano de Bergerac.

are you OP? I have never seen a library with a full stack of books on a bookshelf, they usually take up half the space with these things stopping them from falling over

I hope you're wrong

what a shitty library

No thats good I boought some good book for only 2 dollars.

lol this is the ultimate proof

GAS ALL AMERICAN LIBRARIANS

THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF CULTURE

ALL THEY DO IS WALK AROUND FEELING SELF ASSURED

WE ARE AMERICANS THEY THINK

NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO GAS AMERICAN LIBRARIANS

WELL GUESS AGAIN FUCKHEAD NIGGER ASSHOLES

Why is it that when I make an image search for american librarians all i get is images of educated black smiling women surrounded by books?

God motherfucking dammit america don't tell me the only people in you cocksucking nation visiting or making sure the libraries exist are black women.

fuck I hate you energy drinking fat nazi asshole cocksucking uneducated sacks of shit

I wish I could have enjoyed that book, but I was forced to read it through a marxist/feminist lens so I started to hate it. I can't even read it again because it will just bring back bad memories of that indoctrination camp.

why can't you just say you were forced to read it in your capitalist school? what kind of a nigger are you?

How is that shitty? They have over 6 thousands books and some time they sale used books that no ones has rented in years, so they can buy some other books, they also give some for free. The fuck is wrong woth tou

I have never read a book

this triggers my OCD

public libraries get money from the state, stop being jews hoarding all the income and invest in books instead of yourself

You guys throw books in the trashcan in your country?

Damn.

no one hoards income. we invest it in things that give a decent return, i.e. not libraries

I can confirm this as I worked in a library before as a volunteer as for some odd reason any book with a spine busted or such (minor damages) in which the person wouldn't give a damn it's considered damaged and no good for distribution anymore. Also the other thing you said is sad but fucking true as well.

why is it sad? there's an infinite number of copies of just about any book these days, what with computers and all

OP here, I got told by the other person working here: "one of the first things you learn from working in a library is, books aren't holy."

holding a book in your hand>busting your corneas with electric screens glaring at your eyes
even with e-ink devices you still have to spend at least $50 for some shitty chink tablet when you could just grab a book and start reading with literally no startup price

gotta keep the population dumber than what they could be

fuck off leddit

faggot nigger cunt dipshit asshole mudslime spearchugger harlot african american

only normalfags say normie, normie.