What is the worst christmas present you got?

What is the worst christmas present you got?
I got a lump of coal when I was 8 because I was a spoiled brat. Then I stopped being spoiled and next year I was given what I want.
More parents should give their kids coal if they are being bad.

Well I got the exact same thing for three years straight for Christmas and my birthday, nothing at all. It's a really shitty gift if you think about it

Getting gifts on Christmas or birthdays are arbitrary thing for me. Although, last year I got 300 worth of acne cream for Christmas which was unexpected.

When I was twelve I got a fucking PS2 instead of an Xbox, fucking worse christmas ever

A single serving of coffee campfire kettle. Think of a campfire kettle, only tiny in size. I enjoy coffee, but I never go out on camping trips. I also once got one of these stupid booklights.

How much longer before they tell kids that Santa has decided to become more environmentally conscious and will quit using lumps of coal because melting polar ice caps affects his livelihood? I just want an excuse to fill a child's stocking with a lump of uranium.

This year I was given a 3-month premium subscription to 8 chan!

my mom loves giving weird doodads that people have no use for, i have a whole box full of stuff i've never taken out of the packaging. i have like 4 booklights in it.

it's not necessarily a problem if the kids don't burn the coal (unless it came from a place where they leveled a mountain and poisoned a river to get it). but uranium sounds like a better punishment anyway.

I got a bag of takis for Christmas. They were good but they weren't even the large size. Total bummer dude.

If someone gifted me coal I'd throw it at them, getting me a physical representation of their spite is worse than getting me nothing.

my uncles dick
jks
my uncles vagina ;)

I read that as

My schizophrenic aunt gave me 8 cans of Pepsi and an already opened box of tissues.
I was 9. I wish I was kidding.

I got a bunch of shitty kids books and clothes when I was 8 and never read any of them.

life

Did you get cast from heaven because you threw coal at god?

A football. My mother was married to a very abusive man after my father died. My firt Christmas living with them he flipped out about something and tore open all of the presents under our tree. I just remember wanting a football and got one – only he ruined it. Now I fucking hate football.

Coal's actually a cool gift. I'd much rather be able to kindle my own fires than have a new set of underwear.

You should have received a Christmas spanking.

You heard me. That's what naughty kids deserve at Christmas.

I'm definitely going to be the parent who gives their kid coal or some other shitty present if they act like a spoiled brat.

To answer your question, the worst gift I got was an empty box of cereal with a dirty sock in it from England. To be fair, I sent my friend overseas a cabbage. Unrefrigerated.

Send them to Krampus or me (I work for him).

Was a few years ago. I'm in my 20s. My father, at the time, was dating a MILF with a very young son. Think he was like 3yo or somewhere around there

Anyway, my Dad was going to spend time with them for Christmas (well….her I should say) and so me & my Mom just did our own thing. Which was basically watch TV alone.

So it gets later and around 6pm or so my Dad knocks on our door. He is drunk as fuck and says his story. Apparently, they got into a fight or broke up or had a scuff or what have you. So he said "FUCK HER!!" and decided to join Christmas with us - his family

So he has 3 presents for me. (Remember. I'm in my 20s now). First gift was one of those hoops you stick to the top of your door with a small rubber/plastic ball. The second gift was a nerf football. And the third gift I believe was like some Legos or some shit. Like the shitty kid kind of Lego.

So I open them (not even excited. I knew it was going to be sucky but I didn't anticipate it would be this sucky!) and pretend I like the presents. My Dad is so drunk he thinks I'm freaking the fuck out. He pats himself on the back. Says

Then he gets a call. It was obviously her calling him and telling him he could come back. So he makes up a lie to excuse himself then goes over and I'm assuming he fucked her brains out for Christmas

WORST
CHRISTMAS
PRESENTS
EVER!

Nothing.