Baton Rouge Chimp Out Thread #3: South Africa Edition

HE WUZ A GUD BOI
HE DINDU NUFFIN
Niggers just hours from cat 1 chimp out in Baton Rouge, after police shoot one of their kind for attempting to resist arrest.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/
web.archive.org/web/20160706084950/https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&id=100010592431864&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864&source=56
archive.is/https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864*
ustream.tv/channel/hqFtk4Uswm3
archive.is/jdxF9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

First for white supremacist car

If dubs, then massive race war breaks out

If dubs niggers all die in the Race War

Checked

wew, good get

Who's responsible for washing the car? There's blood on the car!

The car is now police evidence and has been towed

not even joking

Oh nice! Thanks Alton! Now the owner of the car has no transportation. So selfish.

Noice.

The car was being driven by a nigger so it was clearly stolen

This is now an SAP/Koevoet thread.

Disabled bitch is about to get culturally enriched

THEY'RE TURNING ON THEIR HANDLERS

That, or it was his suga-mommy's car.

?

Oh there you go…. the silver lining. Maybe after cops are done with it they will return care to rightful owner.

On Notheifs some drunk nigger started going off on a white disabled lady. May Kek bless us

Odds that these two cops will get convicted considering feds are investigating?

What's been going on? I haven't been following. What cat chimpout?

0.0%

They can turn on the handlers all they'd like. It will roll off their backs like water off a duck. The handlers will manage to escape unscathed. (((Every time))). I'm convinced of it.

P.S. Does anyone have a YouTube link of the Gosling in Drive video of running over the protestors?

Getting the feds involved is standard procedure to appease the niggers and ensure a "fair" investigation.

The guy was reaching for a gun in his cargo shorts. Even the nog I work with wasnt pissed off and he usually gets pissed off about cops goodifying thugs.

I'm in full on chimpout video withdrawl and would love the boost a good nog riot would give Trump but I dont think it's happening.

Don't count it out. These things take time. Checks need to clear. Be patient.

Ahh I see. Just a formality. Calm them down until the next one.

If there is one thing to be learned from this bullshit, it's that we should pay cops more

If it were a white guy doing what this black idiot did, the cops still would have lit him up, and white people would mostly approve. Because he was a criminal, and he tried to pull a gun on a cop.

What the fuck else would you expect to happen?

Definitely I was going to suggest on the previous chan that the two officers receive a bonus for their work.

I can't imagine what they were thinking the minute they realized they had to shoot this nigger.

OOSH

Does anybody know what in the actual fuck happened? Looks like the cop shot a guy who was on the ground.

It's like looking at the schedule when you work at Wal-Mart and noticing you're going to be on the sales floor for Black Friday at midnight, I'd assume. And they're giving away MacBooks or some shit.

Autism speaks

NIGGER FIGHT

Fuck off, newfag.

Read the 1400+ replies in other threads.

good news, you can get an AR-10 which fires .308

I already wrote a green text story in Thread #2.

That's because whites have become demoralized and lost all sense of identity. Blacks on the other hand actually care about their own, if only because they identify with them. The fact that whites are such big pussies that they wont even stand up for when the government slaughters them, like what happened with the Bureau of Land Management fiasco, is pathetic. Even worse, whites actually applaud when government stormtroopers take out their own kind.

Whites have become domesticated bootlickers.

Promote them, give them a raise, and give them a paid vacation to the destination of their choosing.
If provided the proper incentive, the cops will be even more motivated to keep communities safe.
Trump should do this with a federal grant system. Cops will wipe out virtually all violent crime. And they won't have to do lame ass part-time work as security guards to make ends meet.

Will you please link to the post?

biggest waste of fucking dubs ever.

KYS, you fucking piece of shit.

Nah, U.S. cops make decent money overall unless they're in some tiny town. They've also got unions, pensions and other bennies that come with being a civil servant.

What they need is a stop to barely literate niggers in the Justice Department threatening to jail them every time they gun down some worthless chimp.

go to the previous thread and watch both videos posted there. Pay attention to both angles.

Watch out, we have an internet badass over here. Good thing IDGAF because I'm getting laid tonight, and obviously, judging based purely upon how mad at the world you are, you most certainly are not.

Baton Rouge had to put down a feral nigger who was armed with a gun and resisting. Turns out the girl Alton statutorily raped was the one on TV and that 15 y/0 kid was the product of that relationship.

You come in here asking us to not only spoonfeed you, but you want us to digest it and shit it out for you as well.

Go back to reddit, you fucking faggot. Take your "le fedora virgin" faggot meme with you.

Thanks. Exactly what I'm I want!

Your opinion is unwelcome and not necessary! Been channing since 2004, so you can kindly suck it.

LMAO! Well played.

So you should know better than to ask to be spoonfed and linked to active threads with clear titles.

Who is in the right here? I haven't been paying attention and o need to know so when all the liberal fucks around me start going on about muh evil white cops I can tell them they're full of shit.

Who is in the right here? Why did he get shot, why was he arrested?

People literally arguing for a criminals right to brandish a gun, twice, during an arrest lmao.

Why good men do nothing these days. What point

I think I saw passing by another thread that the guy was was a Blood gang member? Is that true, or am I mistaken?

REPORT + HIDE

That exact same post has been posted since the original thread.

Any good stream?

lmao @u newfag

Why don't you link me the post then faggot

Maybe one of those fat pig sjw sluts should get themselves an Anton Sterling and see how liberated they feel when he beats her ass every day.

Can someone rip this please?

twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632

They only go after 6'2", muscular, white, employed, rich, males.

Any have a link to the actual stream so i dont have to listen to that fat fuck NTA's commentary?

What are you talking about you autist

Because if you knew how to use the catalog, you wouldn't need to be spoodfed the post, you fucking redditfag.

GTFO.

Have some fucking filter, you fucking cocksucker.

here ya go

Thanks mango

Add "mobile." in front of "twitter.com" and when you play the video, it allows you to right-click > "save video as…"

dubs confirm everything said in the post.

NEW SHOOTING
NEW SHOOTING
NEW SHOOTING
NEW SHOOTING

JUST POSTED ON NTA

SCROLL A FEW MINUTES BACK TO SEE IT.

god damn, it cut out just as he was doing the death rattle. That's the best part.

Its a trailer

Why is kek so good to us?

What have we done to deserve this?

I cant even tell what is going on in that video. To me it looks like the cop in the foreground pulled out a gun and placed it on the black guy's chest and shot the other cop.

But then the other cop in background rolls around (avoiding the cop shooting him?) and maybe shoot the dude but just looks like his weapon is drawn.

What I'm getting at is, why is it so hard to record some shit that is less than 10 feet in front of you for fuck's sake.

Shit.

That's the most retarded movie trailer I've ever seen.

not sure if i saw that one, was that the video from the angle inside a car?

people are saying this is real.. seems fake

search for falcon heights shooting

I really don't think its a fake, just by the way the cop keeps screaming fuck.

FULL RECORDING HERE

Cheers big ears

Holy shit, I think this is real. Notheifs said it was a trailer but hes a moron

Don't SJW cunts think it's racist to date white men? Especially white men with jobs?

ITS REAL, THE VIDEO WAS A LIVESTREAM

we wuz livestreams n shiet

SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT

Rewind it you fucking retard, the guy streaming says "this is a trailer for Will Smith's new movie."

If that bitch really cared about her boyfriend as anything other than a sperm depositor then she would have made a tourniquet with her shirt.

Notheifs is a retard, he was clearly making a shitty joke.

I would be a little upset if that negro actually has license to carry tbh. inb4 shill

In any case, if I had a handgun on me, I don't think I would be reaching back to pull anything.
It might have been a wiser choice to just put his hands up and let the cop to take it away.

Well if that's true then I'm the retard. The video still looks FAKE AS FUCK though.

he was joking, he doesn't know shit

oh fug dey iz marchinz

here come dat mob

As if there weren't enough real dead niggers stinking up the scenery now we get fictional ones too.

You really need some trips if you want shit to kick off properly.

What is 7 #######?

Like this? RACE WAR

septs?

Wait so it's a wedding but AKs are exchanged instead of rings?
lol niggers…

downloaded, webm soon

Ok holy shit, i cannot be the only one WHO FUCKING SEES THAT COP HAS HIS GUN STILL IN ITS HOLSTER. Did he take the gun from, and shoot the redguard with it?

You've got two gops, one nearer to the people filming and one on top of him.

Because of how they ended up in this situation (nigger resisting arrest), the cop on top of him is unable to effectively restrain the nigger, who he (the cop on top) can tell is trying ot reach for something in his pocket (they came to this scene because it was reported this very nigger had been threatening someone with a gun). It is the cop on top that then puts the rabid chimp out of his misery while near-cop rolls out of the way.

Taser, probably.

What a great thread.

So the guy who got shot in Minnesota has died

GET READY FOR THE RACE WAR BOYS

Link? Sauce proving it's real?

Most reddit post I've seen all week.

Can I expect a chimpout livestream in the next couple of hours or should I wait until tonight?

Yup. Jewgle Falcon Heights.

sauce?

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/

Wait no one has noticed that there is a steering wheel in front of the supposed man that was shot. Staged car, stage event.

Video is mirrored

We're on a steady course for a Cat. 3 Chimpening.

Wie begin threads half 6 die oggend?

noice

Is this about the video that was just posted?

Same area, so yea.

Alles goed, boeranon?

are you serious?

Goed en daar behalwe dat ek Universiteit het in 'n uur.

dude was a felon, he gets no guns open carry or otherwise.

Aan welke universiteit studeer je?

In Afrikaans "half 6" means "half past 6" like in English, not "half before 6" like in German?

The latter.

please god let the race war start soon

check'd

Tuks

Half before

Is Pretoria so erg soos Johannesburg?

You mean the one in front of the store? I kind of assumed that after seeing the video.

Any chimping in MN yet?

This is fucking surreal.

I think their funding stopped.

I know that, but I think Soros started something that may no longer need funding.

Also, as long as DeRay McKesson is still on the payroll, and I think he is, they will chimp without the funds.

This is all conjecture of course, but I guess we will see.

They could chimp funds or no funds.

A box of matches and a lighter doesn't cost a million dollars.

That's what I'm getting at. They've tasted blood in Ferguson and Baltimore. I'm not sure they need money for it anymore. A nigger's natural place in society is creating violence and chaos. Soros just gave them a taste of their natural surroundings. Chimping is home to them.

30 million dollar Soros d'nations go a long way for ((( organizers ))) from outside the area. They're probably loading on buses as I type…

If dubs, by nightfall there will be Cat 1.

WEW

you aimed too low… could've gone with the CAT2.

Any chimp out still red pills normal fags.

MADMAN

I hope Baton Rouge's mayor and police chief don't give in to the calls for resignation

Are they based?

Re-rollin for a Cat 2

shameful

Didn't know that. Sauce?

“I've got a gun, officer.” Don't do this shit. Just hand over your fucking license.

Does the St. Anthony Police Department have chest-mounted cameras?

Idk man I don't think the dindoos have the agency to organize a chimpout.

Their natural chimpouts are individual attacks against random people or private property. Someone was organizing them.

Alton Sterling sharing photo of his gun on facebook. Don't let it get memoryholed

web.archive.org/web/20160706084950/https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&id=100010592431864&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864&source=56

archive.is/https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864*

Real, but the woman is either in shock or a really bad actor. Cares more about talking to people on facebook than her dead BF

This meme magic is getting scary now.

KEK IS HERE

HE A GUD BOI!!!

He wuz gettin his life back togetha! Goin to school and sheit!

How the hell
He was a convicted pedofile
On the sex offender list

Shooting is real at least, even on Finnish news right now.

Minnesota black man shot by Minnesota, dindu apparently had CCL and told the cop he had a gun, which after he reached for the wallet for license, this is where they say cop shot four times

Dead is Philando Castile (sounds more like spic)

These cops are fucking retarded mate, if they find a gun and you make an odd move they will fucking shoot you, and then you will say, 'WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THEM YOU HAD A GUN AND A CONCEAL CARRY LICENSE'

I don't give a fuck about Nigger and these two retards making a bollocks and having to kill him, but executing someone who has told you about their legal gun is infuriating and these dumb nigger tier cops need to be fucking trained better.

Different habbenings.

REPORT + HIDE

goes for gun

I really hope they burn the entire city to the ground.

Actually I've read the opposite what they've told in these cases, in retrospect, that you should always tell the cop you have a CCL/gun so they don't freak out.

I'm not even a nigger but I'm scared shitless about triggerhappy US cops.

Nigger defending any cop around concealed carry,y, I hope you get a bullet you piece of shit.

In some states it's the law that you HAVE to tell an officer that you have your piece on you.

… pic … related?

No, it's one of the only pics I have that won't trigger the nancy boys who are allergic to tits and scream degeneracy

faggots

Wait a minute..

Filmed on iphone no doubt, they're always mirrored.

>NINE O'CLOCK POST MERIDIAN

Is it just me being tired, or is this striking anyone else as odd?

Rerolling for full blown CATEGORY 3 chimp out in exactly 14 hours

The church prevails again!

Praise him

A sermon is being held? I see the same building called Big Ben near the protests last night.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shiittttttt

The cops shot a black person who wasn't resisting them.

Holla Forums celebrates because they don't understand that the cops think the same way about niggers as they think about everyone on Holla Forums - anyone who is not a cop, family member of a cop, politician, judge or other member of the system is fair game to be beaten and shot at their whim.

Right fucking now there are many niggers watching these events and saying 'I want to be a cop so I can beat and kill white people'. Holla Forums would do well to remember that.

Shot in arm…dies
Piss weak tbh fam

Also this seems fake, lame acting and who makes vidya of their loved ones death throes?

When is the last time you've been outside and there was some commotion going on? Accident or similar?

People whip out their fucking phones to film EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Ohhhg fuckkkkk

That is the store he was made good at.

enjoy

Somebody photoshop the horde attacking the car on the inside shot and this would be an incredible webm.

Bump

What's the climate like today in Baton Noir?

Any word on the chimpin?

Thank you, kind user.

My wife wanted a Glock instead of a diamond. I was happy to oblige.

Good on you both.

This is what you get her for Christmas.

this is literally nothin… nibiru

Glad nie, Pretoria het 'n baie hoë hoeveelheid Afrikaners. Johannesburg is kaffer boeties en kaffers.

nibiru doesn't exist

GET IN HERE

Alrighty then let's get chimpin' again. Nigs seem slightly more agitated than last night. Bumping for incoming monkeyshines.

NTA is such a fucking autist. Three thumbnails and his logo in the 4th one.

I hate niggers but I really hate how cops act like everyone is a fucking trained assassin and acts like they are in fear for their life every second.

Yeah because getting shot because you underestimated a nigger is a great idea.

A mammoth nigger and known felon to boot.

You clearly haven't seen quick draw mcnog offing the two cops in about 1 second.
His hand is in his pocket, 1 second later two cops are shot and he's already running.

The video this was made from wasn't a joke.

low energy protest in Chicago I think

ustream.tv/channel/hqFtk4Uswm3

NYT ramping up the propaganda machine even further.

Shootings of Blacks Symptomatic of Racial Disparities in U.S., Obama Says

archive.is/jdxF9

I seriously hope you aryans don't do this.

Every single thread, you get this one dumbass who has no idea about self defense and just runs his gums.

fuck off, nobody cares about your "yeah but"
fuck off faggot.

All i know about this is the nigger was some dude that packed school kids lunch and gave them extra snacks if they were having a bad day and his sheboon was filming it or something and she said he was taking his wallet out, and apparently he was armed idk npr on the commute is gay

Gimmie the Holla Forums tl;dr

He tried to go for a gun when the police were arresting him for pointing a gun at people and telling the cops to suck his dick all the while. He pretty much deserved it.

God damn I'm talking about this instance. Of course any sane white person wouldn't look away with a nigger in proximity.

This this cop.
He shot a nigger,
The nigger is dead/dying and the cop is acting like a fucking mall ninja in some retarded battle pose.
That nigger is not a threat anymore, but the cop has to act like he is.

inb4

Alright, all the lying press seems to be doing is "black man," "white cop," and then cut to some negress.

Did the nigger deserve this or was the cop a faggot?

Alright well I guess that answers it.

You need to make sure they aren't a threat anymore dingus.

What a race war it shall be.
20 internet warriors sitting in their mothers basement against Jamal and his gang of 2000 dindus.

No fucking wonder the President is black.

People have survived way fucking worse. Get educated on the fact before talking shit. You're doing the equivalent of when liberals say, "OH HURRDURR WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SHOOT HIS LEGS OR ARMS"

U mad chimp?

It's because people like you voted for him, /cuckypol/.

Also talk about hypocrisy. I wonder how many likes and upvotes you give out every day and feel like you made a difference in the world you glaring faggot.

I love how the bassy nigger music probably just playing from someone's care in the background gives it almost a smooth jazz soundtrack.

He knows that he is on camera. They need a PR excuse to justify their nigger behavior.
That's why they always scream "STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING!" even when the subject is clearly not resisting, to score PR points in case someone is filming. It's quite pathetic.

Oh look, it's the National Guild of Lawyers liaison.

Whatever makes you feel better cucky.

DUBS WAS RIGHT

bump

When i found my best friend of 17 years dead on my friend's bed, the shock was so deep that i didn't even cry for over 2 weeks and the magnitude of the situation was just numbed by the total psychological overload of what happened.

I'm sure it'll hit her eventually, posting about it on her social media is probably one of those idle psychological processes that people go through before the shock wears off and the shit hits the fan for her emotionally.

00:09-00:12 - I honestly think Alton pulls a gun and the first two shots you hear, followed by the cop trying to roll away from him screaming 'FUCK' and the other officer pumping him full of lead, are his.

KAFFIRS GET OUT

There are no other facts that need to be taken into account. If a cop has already taken you to the ground and you are ignoring their instructions, you deserve to get shot.

So have there been any more killings since Dallas? Riots or purges or race wars or anything? I've been busy with work all I've seen are pretty tame looking protests