Is Holla Forums turning you into a pedophile

Is Holla Forums turning you into a pedophile

Nope

not particularly. OP has just always been a pedophile.

Mate, I literally nearly got kidnapped on six separate occasions by old dirty pedophiles when I was younger walking to school. There was nothing to like about them, so why would I want to become one kek. Maybe I should have said hebephile, I'm not interested in pre-pubescent grills in any shape or form. Even then, I feel like some filthy sexual deviant, I don't know if its morally wrong or its just feminist corrupted society saying so. I don't go out my way to look at images either. There is just something so pure, so innocent and naturally beautiful about them that you will never find in washed up whorish women of today. It feels like society has pushed me into this corner (Holla Forums accelerating it) because its impossible to find a woman these days who isn't a feminist, a sexually liberated slut or some coal burner…I could go on and on about how shit women are these days, you've probably heard it all. I'm 17, I don't really know if its natural to be attracted to teenagers younger than me, I feel like I have the perspective of a 40 year old male so it feels wrong to me.

Holla Forums is turning a lot of posters into fake pedos

Pedofags will never win against us
they are fucked in their autistic little heads

yes.

AND im femanon

Read the sign

Get out bitch

hehe no

Are you the same femanon who hides in the attic and shows her tits?

It's tits or gtfo

how'd u kno #;o;#

Mate, we already have her tits, its rude to ask again. She was supposed to put the sharpie in the pooper anyway

i was always pedophile
it took a while to accept it however

learn to be grateful and one day maybe

kek, there is only one pedo femanon and that's you

anyone have her face?

otherwise i'm just assuming chinchan

Aren't sharpies an American thing though, they only have Crayola Crayons in New Zealand from what I'm led to believe.

They're just as good, so don't worry to much.

no, i just don't want you to know that i have a penis

Bullshit, a face that deformed wouldn't have a body like that.

And…

Trust me, it's just because of feminist corrupted society that you feel that way. Pedophilia is unnatural (although I don't hate pedos), and hebephilia is the norm.

Is she from there? I'm from there.

ya that's wher im from

middle zealand

post feet

Technically no, but society still considers you pedo scum who should be killed.

Societies of times past also believed in burning witches, so nothing much has changed. I couldn't care less what they think. Moreover, I'm in the age range that would make someone an ephebophile if they were attracted to me.

She's a bit shy boi, so it might take some time for her to get used to us.

Eventually, she will deliver.

I'm guessing it's the moonman toy cutie who was looking for a bible

no

she should still be banned though, because dysnomia banned her,

Yes, it is illegal for minors to smoke.

dysnomia only banned her for 24 hours though

No its illegal sell/give them tobacco.
Police can't detain a minor for smoke.

lol oldfag memes

And frankly ought to be killed.

Post more Laura.

you were always a pedophile, user.

We all are. We get sympahty for pedo because of the pedo haters on Holla Forums.

nice outfit :3
Are you the nose piercing girl?

I don't know if it is, but it is the only reason I visit Holla Forums

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No. I was already a pedophile long before Holla Forums or 4chan. But I'd spend my days just jacking off in my bedroom IMAGINING what little girls looked like since I'm an only child and never was close to any females growing up. Not even as friends and still haven't seen a nude female IRL honestly

What Holla Forums did was it just created a platform where I could actually acquire easy cp and talk to others on how to find cp. Before Holla Forums I was just using my imagination. I'd sometimes go to the park or a nearby playground and spend hours there just hoping for a little girl to be wearing a skirt and hope to death she would sway or jump or something so I could catch a glimpse of her panties

After I started coming to Holla Forums then it was super easy to acquire websites and actual full length videos of cp. I remember it used to be as easy as just saying
Then a Holla Forumsro would always post a link to mega or drop and I'd have a new video on my computer waiting for me that night. Regardless of what people believe /hebe/ and Holla Forums pedo threads were a hub for people to share their files. We'd all gather in a vola room and then lock it with a password and share cp for hours until the night. Was fun times. I could have never done that without Holla Forums

But I was pedo long before any of this stuff happened

If anything….with the deletion of /hebe/ and pedo content from Holla Forums (although it is coming back slowly)…. there was a void filled since I couldn't find cp anymore. And what replaced pedo threads? Trap/Shemale threads. So in lieu of cp I started jerking off to traps and shemales because I was bored. And I'm starting to get into zoo shit too since I'm even more bored since Holla Forums is so slow now.

I wouldn't be this degenerate if there was a fucking place with compiled/archived cp that was easy to view!!

Depends which definition of pedo. I liked girls my own age when I was 10 (4chan didnt exist yet), and never stopped. That said, I've never seen a picture that looks under 16 on the internet that looks good, and have no idea what age girls I see IRL are.

There's only one definition m8

To any pedo here, in exactly five words, explain to me why I should become a pedo. If your results are convincing, I shall submit.

1. BARE
2. PUFFY
3. SMOOTH
4. UNDERAGE
5. VULVA

You are a fucking faggot

i dont care do whatever

it didn't turn me but it made me accept who I was
almost 10 years ago already

Genetically engineered underage futa catgirls when?

Nine masturbating nine year olds.

Delicious flat chests for smooching

But can't i get that from a legal age, petite, flat chested girl?

no

:O

flat chested women are rare. You are better off chasing traps.

Or cuntboys

wtf is a cuntboy? You mean femboy?

Dude with a vagina, basically a Female-To-Male transgender (usually)

that's disgusting

As disgusting as fucking a regular tranny? Technically you're still fucking a girl at that point, since 1) she was born a girl 2) it's a 'natural' pussy, not one made during a sex change and 3) 'he' could probably pass off as just a butch lesbian.

I'd rather fuck a feminine looking guy with a cock. Adult pussy is gross anyways.

Amen! Preach!!

Pre-pubescent cunny or nothing for me

It seems I am preaching to the choir here

At this point in my life, I'll take any pussy o can get

no, i'm turning Holla Forums into a pedophile

that's because you are a virgin, you've never smelled adult pussy. It smells and tastes disgusting. Take it from me, I used to fuck adults back before I turned into a schizo reclusive faggot.

I've had pussy before, but comparing it to the stories I've heard from my more… successful acquaintances, the pussy I got sucked.

Sounds…enticing.

It's not enticing, it's more pathetic if anything.

I can't judge, I'm in a rut of my own.

which rut is that?

So you are still young, lucky for you. I am a 32 year old alcoholic who dropped out of high school.

Are you me?

I told my parents I passed all five of my classes.

I failed two miserably and barely passed a third

I dunno, am I me? Are you I, is we us?

Do your parents pay for your education?

They paid for the two classes I failed ironically

So yeah. I'll deal with it next semester.

no, I am not an idiot that can fetishes from other idiots online.

Akways was one

I'm not supposed to tell

That's why it's never coming back, I must've reported 20 threads a day.

You're a master troll.

Master troll.

Still capable of honest love.

My waifu lives in my head and she cured me.

I'm testing myself

you never look into my eyes when we make love

Question how have you not been caught for having CP?.

Look at me this time, daddy!

Hi IWF! nice slide thread to ruin our good name!

I'm wondering this too. I keep hearing stories of people getting the party van for simply mis-clicking a link that leads to cp, so I am actually curious as how pedos like you get away considering you have looked up cp, trades cp and stored cp

2 years in the Pre-Jim era and I never saw actual CP on Holla Forums, some spam on /hebe/.
Nothing like a "CP sharing plataform".

The fuck are you talking about????
Is this a joke?

"Pre-Jim" is the new "oldfag". People that hopped on hate-chan while I was getting a bowl of cereal this morning are the new "oldfags".

where have these years of my life gone?

Holla Forums didn't turn me into a pedophile. i turned Holla Forums into a pedophile. checkmate.

Are these stories newstories or anons recounting it?

I'm whatever Holla Forums wants me to be

Nah, unless you count loli which I already liked back in 2006.

he's talking about offsite meetings
maybe the vola thread was deleted pretty quick but a lot of people would get in the room

Yes. I was not a pedo before 4chan. I hear the same thing with people into traps. Instead of avoiding the spam threads, they browse them. And then they can't stop. I used to not be attracted to children (or atleast never thought of them in 'that' way) but then I browsed a couple of the candydoll threads and thought the suggestive photos were kind of sexy in a way. Then I started browsing the cunny threads and started to think the girls themselves looked cute.

white people fuck? I had no idea.

nope, i've been a pedo since before the internet was around.

No, my favorite body parts being the ass, mouth, and nose and my fetishes defend me from that possibility, though the mick dental gag thing fucked me up for a day or so, fucking disgusting pedo-kikes.

grandpa?

I recognized the value of pubescent women about the time I turned 20.

naw nigga, my overall dislike of children will always reign supreme

ftfy>>6627142

All I want is some qt daughters.