Anti-Donald Trump Forces See Convention Coup as Within Reach

Cuck brigade gearing up for convention.
Backing of 28 Rules Committee members would allow a full vote on unbinding delegates.

archive.is/klvL7

There wasn't a TCR today I believe. Ghost seems to know a lot about this crap. I was hoping that since Trump one with clearly more than 1237 they couldn't pull this shit off, but you know the elites. What can we do? Go there in person?

The thing is there is no real consequence for the cuckservatives if they pull this. Even the death of the republican party won't hurt the likes of Romney.

When this is done they'll defect to Hillary.

@6602579
Haha that kitty is so cute, it's almost as if he's actually expressing the emotion of being concerned. What do you guys think he's looking at? I feel like he probably just caught a mouse or something and that's his face when it escaped. Lol

Can Trump kick all the cuckservatives out of the party once he gets the nomination?

He can probably deport them all to israel

Let's get one thing straight.

The "Republicans" calling for Trump's head are not Republicans. They're not even Conservative or Cuckservatives. They're Liberal faggots posing as Republicans.

Beltway insiders, no matter what the party, know who it is in power that butters their bread and Trump is a threat to everyone's dairy supply.

Faggots like Rick Wilson shrieking that nobody is donating money to the RNC to assist with Trump's campaign have lost the fucking plot. Trump has proved he needs no outside financial backing with his campaign.

No shit. That's business. This is a political campaign. To say he's funded by Saudi's and Jews is to say you work for a fucking Credit Union because you borrowed 20 bucks from your Dad because he has an account there.

Delegates unbinding themselves? Won't happen. The Liberals of the Subversive Right are invoking "thought-police" over getting BTFO by Republicans telling them they can't unbind themselves from Trump

Saying you're going to find a way to kill someone and someone telling you that it's wrong and you can't do that, is not thought-policing. And if you weren't really trying to figure out a way to do it, why the fuck even open your mouth?

To be quite honest, you're going to see a shitload of fear-mongering from the Left and a lot of it will bleed into the Right before Election Day.

After what happened with Comey and the AG, Hillary is not only dead, she's a zombie waiting to get brained by Trump in the Season Finale of the Best Political Cycle in History.

I'm sure plenty of Americans have their guns in reach as well.

Just sayin'

I dunno, these are the same faggots who were sure Cruz was going to win. Also, what happened with Manafort saying he was going to have NeverTrump shits barred from the convention floor?

Id love it if they stole it because it would be like them signing a pledge to start a civil war that they will lose

These faggots cant even source where a tweet featuring a Frozen jew star originated

Aw common, it's a fucking democracy. They got delegates, them others got super-delegates.. these are gonna be superduper-delegates? Supervillain delegates?

Get your fucking language in order, America.

Cruz got a raw deal, yet he is after all Trudeau's wife's son.

I am sure Manafort has something planned. He wont announce what it is though. He works best in the shadows.

Get a list of cttee members. Dox them. Contact them and threaten to release

Get a list of delegates. Dox them. Contact them and threaten to release.

There will be no usurpation. The people have spoken. Make sure they know

This shit is already uncommon knowledge

Nice Quads there. A guy named Manafort most certainty has shadowy plans. Those usurpers don't have a good back up plan, no one they can get can stir up such a crowd like Trump can. Trump won the GOP those extra voters.

Fuck disney, my friend

What is state law?

Not all, but a lot of the states require the delegates to be bound for X rounds. It's not up to the RNC at that point. Sure they could unbind some but I'm willing to bet some of the 800 delegates Trump doesn't have that then become unbound from their respective candidates would vote Trump due to this.

Yes but knowing is only half the battle. What about step two?

Fucking wing it

Wew. Some nice digits ITT lads

you make me smile user

Holy fuck you idiots are naive. Did you not just see that FBI speech? They had her dead to rights but didn't move forward with it, literally because she is above the law. They even said that anyone else would be charged. She literally - LITERALLY - has some kind of immunity agreement and if you don't see it now then I don't know what to tell you. The establishment will rig the election. Obama is now campaigning for Hillary. When is the last time that a president hit the campaign trail with a candidate? Hell, they would go as far as to just forgo an election and appoint Hillary president. Everything that the elites have worked for is now at risk. They would let America collapse, they would kill every man, woman, and child in the country, they would do whatever it takes to remain in power.

There is a 100% chance that Hillary will be president. The borders will be dissolved, and population replacement will be accelerated. Shitskins will decide every election in the future. We will continue the transition into a global serfdom. There is nothing that any of us can do about it.

It looks like you need to Take a shot and rub one out.

post so we can email

better version

idk, I kinda want to vote for Hillary now

lol no. Obummer endorsing Hillary will only galvanize the Pubelicans, if Trump fucks up (lol hes so funny) it will be Hillary, Hillary fucks up Bernolator has a chance.

Noice

Nice defeatist shilling there fam.

Are they still going to throw their little tantrum if he beats them at the Convention?

Quads confirm wizardry is afoot.

The ending has been foretold, we are merely along for the ride.

At first I read the OP title as "Trump Forces See Convention Coup as Within Reich"

thought the "just wait for hitler" memes were coming true for a sec

kek

I don't care for this

It makes them sound like they're principled people serving a misguided ideology

I feel that "kike puppet" is a more accurate descriptor