Avengers 2.5 w/ Spider-man DLC

So who was in the wrong here?

You for making this thread

Libertarians vs Neocons.

We only watch DC-kino around these parts.

War Machine is the biggest fucking faggot. No self respecting American gives credence to the United Nations.

Both were retarded.

He should have died.

Groupthink makes people believe it's a good movie and that BvS is bad.

Do you wanna talk about Tony "Destroying public property is wrong except this German airport" Stark?

Like this is the first time Americans dropped bombs on a German airport. You're a faggot too.

Faggot, the whole thing started because a few niggers died. A true American would just want his money back.

WAKANDANS WUZ GUD BOIS
WAKANDA DINDU NUFFIN
FUCK WHITEY

i dont even remember what the point of contention was. i just remember thinking that cap shouldnt be able to beat ironman this easily. ultmately wasnt it some chicks fault all this happened anyway?

it all felt unimportant by the end.

Iron Man was wrong, but the entire plot for them fighting each other was pointless and made no sense. Not to mention it required an insanely convoluted series of events that couldn't possibly have been planned for.

Hell, the entire plot hinges entirely on a recording from a camera that shouldn't exist and a video that Zemo couldn't have possibly known exists, showing Buckey killing Tony's parents… And that is supposed to somehow encourage Iron Man and Captain America to kill each other.

The Soviet Brainwashed super soldier, which everyone knows has been brainwashed, is supposed to piss off Iron Man enough that he'd try and kill Cap and the brainwashed guy… WHY?!

This entire movie was shit. Well, except for Spider-Man and Black Panther's story arc, those were done nicely. Everything else was fucking toxic. I hate this movie almost as much as Iron Man 3.

Go watch 13th and Dear White People faggot

You're fucking retarded, user. Black Panther had the closest thing to a character arc out of anyone else in that shitty movie. He started off as a brash and privileged prince, father dies in the UN bombing, seeks revenge for his father's killer, learns from the petty rift among Avengers that revenge gets one nowhere and mercifully spares Emo Zemo.

That's a character arc done right. Get your racist ass back to Holla Forums already.

BvS IS bad.
Doesn't make Civil War good.

Pleb.

Everything is Holla Forums

The director for bringing back shaky cam and ruining the first half of the movie. And what was with the establishing shots? "LAGOS" fills up the entire screen and hits you in the face.

what was the exact point of the sokovia accord?

i never read the civil war comic, but i specifically remember it being about registering superheroes to hold them accountable for damages caused in fights, no?

to my knowledge, all they really took from that was just holding the avengers responsible for the collateral damages they caused, and that the avengers would only go out when the UN called for it or something like that.

in that case, if you actually think captain america was right in any way, you're a fucking idiot. yeah, shit can and will happen, but just because you save the world doesn't mean you should get off scott-free. that's why tony whines to steve that he doesn't deserve the shield, because for him to be against standing for truth and justice would essentially be against himself and america/the world. also, all steve had to do was give bucky over and the whole thing would have slid under. literally trade one guy to make things good, wew. but muh friends.

also, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but don't the avengers unofficially work for shield? going by the first movie, since coulson and fury set them up. although i guess they're officially independent at the end of ultron, seeing as how they have the old shield facility in upstate new york to dingle around in.

also also, i need moar of her, preferably r34 of this form if possible.

Basically after the what happened in the beginning of the movie the (((UN))) wanted the avengers to act only when they are sent and allowed to act. It was going to be done in sokovia because thats where people died in age of ultron.

In the comics it was where a villan went nuclear in the US? In like a middle class suburb and killed a bunch of people so congress said alright, you need to register all super heros or you are gonna get arrested. Tony stark was of course okay with it and captain America was not, and it also had much more super heroes fighting.

so in both instances, team iron man was the right choice? wew lad. i wonder how the escaped convicts will reunite with avengers in thanos part 1, i suppose it will be his appearance that will cause echoes of civil war to be subsided. also there's no way a two-parter won't have major character deaths.

What the fuck are these people "avenging" in the first fucking place? That name for Marvel's sense of right league has goddamn nothing to do with anything other than brand recognition, does it?

What were they avenging in the comic books?

They're the right choice if you think that, say, the U.S. government or the UN Security Council should have exclusive rights to deciding when it's okay to use force.

a group of people with extraordinary abilities fucking around the whole planet doing what they want, you don't think there should be someone in charge of that, or to curb them? i don't think the us gov or un should be the deciding factor, but there absolutely should be some kind of guy to dictate when and where, and who goes and that type of shit.

Well by whom then? Maybe the Avengers should post a strawpoll on twitter for the public to vote on everytime they want to go out on a mission.
Seriously what the fuck are you suggesting here? What's your point?

like i said before, shield. they're technically part of the us gov yeah, but have their own entire chain of command and generally super-cede anyone who isn't the executive branch.

You really haven't thought this through have you?

You're not arguing with one person, my statist friend.

that's why we're here, right? i present the idea, you morons shitpost endlessly over it and in the end, someone comes up with a logical solution.

So basically we're asking, "Who watches the watchmen?"

For unelected bureaucrats that work for Soros to grab more power for themselves. The UN is more evil than Hydra. Hydra is covert evil. UN is overt evil.

You don't know what "collateral damage" means. They didn't bomb Lagos. The terrorists did. The Avengers saved the lives of thousands of people. Millions, if you count getting back the bioweapon. No fair jury in the world would find them guilty.

Stark is the only one that did something wrong. He created an army of killer robots. That's why he signed. Out of self guilt and self pity. The spoiled billionaire didn't want to suffer the consequences for his actions.

is soros canon to the marvel universe?

i could believe hydra having infiltrated the UN, it's totally within their style seeing as how they compromised shield. i suppose that's why the avengers operate independently atm, since shield is still in the process of rebuilding.

bitch, scarlet witch fucked up in keeping crossbone's seppuku bomb contained because of her menstrual cycle, and ended up killing like 2 dozen people as a result. literally the bitch had to shoot it straight up, but instead she swung it to the side. yes, the avengers do far more good than harm, but that harm still happens. i'm not saying penalize them to the point of jail or being kicked off the team, but the bitch should pay a fine or community service or something if they fuck up.

yes, he realized it was his fault for ultron and sokovia, but he wasn't avoiding his own troubles, rather he wanted to prevent it from happening again. the sokovia accords weren't going to backtrack, it was a forward progression.

I guess the guy who died but came back for his own TV show

It's "stylish" and "artsy"?

It was easily the best marvel movie thus far. In literally every other marvel movie it's literally nothing but the four stages of personal/team development + plus a "hurr durr i'm evull for no reason xDDDDD" villain. Civil War at least had an ideological conflict which allowed the audience to reasonably pick a side. It was still shit of course, but as far as shit goes it's the best.

But the ideology makes no fucking sense. It's an absolute mess.