Trump on six-pointed star tweet: 'Should have left it up'

archive.is/Kuky0
GUYS
"Should have left it up," Trump said of his staff, who deleted the tweet less than three hours after it was posted amid the swift backlash from different corners of the political world. "I would've rather defended it."
How has nobody posted this yet? What the fuck could he mean? Is this happening? What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393
twitter.com/realDenaldTrump
snopes.com/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-gas-chamber/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Second Shoah

The first shoah was when he told Jews he didn't want their money

That face alone is why you shouldn't let your kid smoke weed

bump, get in this thread you fucking fags

and of course CNN mentions the Frozen tweet already

yeah bump

HOW YOU DOIN??

speechless…

I don't know what to say. I was starting to get worried but this makes me so happy. damn right

damn right

Trump is the most unexpected and best thing to ever happen maybe not in all of history but at least a century

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393

Hillary Clinton, there's only one word to describe to describe you and I'm gonna spell it out

S
A
W
F
T

SAAAAAAAAAAAAWFT

That might be the hottest Trump rally this entire election.

Gotta give it to him. He always doubles down lol.

we got a good thread going on that

His face kind of looks like that of a kid crying out for help, a scared scarred manchild product of our modern (((culture)))

I love this man

Most likely Manafort-type people on staff wanted it gone but Trump still wants control over his Twitter account. It's too powerful to surrender to anyone.

There is already a thread on this:

(check'em)

IMO he doesn't give a shit about this anti-semitism crap.
He's just trying to be on the air the whole time. For free.
And steal the spotlight from Hillary who's hiding from everyone.

This. The media is even aware of this but for whatever reason instead of reporting it as "Trump says this shit and we are compelled to report it despite us knowing he is fucking with us" we get concern trolling and bullshit.

okay first of, I'm just going to post pic related.

secondly, someone either report this guy for having a fake account, or make one of Killary too

twitter.com/realDenaldTrump

Respect +

How is that applicable to what Trump's saying?

Well glad the one won't be the illiterate faggot who made this pic

it doesn't

First, libtard post a comment about strawman, not knowing what it means

then a hillary intern stole the joke (all real hillary tweets have a - H after it)

And in a strange moment, Trump at one point squashed a mosquito buzzing around his podium.
"I don't like mosquitos!" the billionaire real estate mogul shouted, before adding, "OK, speaking of mosquitoes, hello Hillary, how are you doing?"

I'm a non-burger dyslectic that has been up for 24+ hours.

grammar nazi argument discarded.

kill yourself / 10.

I dont think it needs to be said but

ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

6:48 pm comes before 9:39 pm.

Hillary posted it first.

Though I have to admit the "Do you want to build a snowman" reference is kinda funny.

Also, I'll be 'that guy' and point out that some of the complaint was about the money in the background and accusation of "crookedness".

Star + Money + Crooked = Antisemitic. The star alone wasn't enough, or so the complaint goes.

Why is he pulling his punches?

BASED TRUMP

just jabs for now, any good boxer knows not to tire himself out in the first round.

fine, I just went with the stolen tweet claim from the other thread, because I am too tired to tie my shoes.

regarding the other thing….

Mikael is like

Why neo nazi anything? why not "simple six sided star shape" or something? including "neo nazi" doesn't make it funny. And using it pretty much ruins any potential as propaganda that image could have.

This felt like a microstumping, he was afraid about the reactions to his tweet and deleted it.

"The star image of Hillary originated on a white supremacist web-site"

That's why, and it is the going narrative, so yes: that is what DOES make it a functioning propaganda image.

separate those lines in your mind, I'm not fixing it. fuck you.

Clever. I like it!

Only one complaint. The mezuzah is the symbol of the Jewish people. The star of david is the symbol of zionism.

But they hate it when you point that out to them.

same shit to normies, dude.

thanks.

Think Yiddish. Circle kikel
4d shogi

He's playing their greed and corruption. And the normies won't remember this shit. Becouse he'll do another "mistake on the interwebz" in 2 days and they're gonna forget it.
The only thing that they're gonna hear is Trump Trump Trump Trump from every article.
And in the end they're gonna have so much plausible deniability types of non-events that they'll be swamped with them and will just sound shizophrenic and idiotic listing them.
Yeah it would ovverwhelm an average politician but this is meme wizard Trump we're talking about.

The only way they'd ever have a hope of defeating Trump via legal ways is getting their version of Trump/Patton/Teddy. But they want to kill those kinds of men. And women have no place in politics, especially as brain damaged and deep in the menopause as Hillary is.

Trump is more likely redpilling even more people with this on the subconscious level.
WHY DOES MICROSOFT HAVE A DAVID'S STAR AS A DEFAULT STAR IN MS PAINT.

They don't stand a chance against him. Guy's a 150+ IQ master manipulator, possibly a wizard. They should just duck and cover with their shekels like Andelson did.

just out of curiosity, how much do you get paid?

Well, then help them out! Easy enough to change the bottom mess. I snatched it from a liberal I know who thinks this whole mess is stupid.

small amounts of mud, dust and sand =/= concrete

That is the dumbest video on the internet, and you re-posted it here.

guess that makes you a no-gunz faggot.

I am not watching another retard video…

that guy is a idiot, and so are you.

If you can pull the trigger and drop a nigger, then it's a fine weapon.

Oh come on kalashnikovbaby, at least humor me. Watch the vid.

nigger why are you even here

I bet he even fell for the Mosin meme

That is perfect for normies.
is the perfect tone for them. Even if you do like Trump.

I mean the ammo is somewhat cheap, but they're going up in price, both ammo and rifles, and aren't really worth it anymore. Maybe the Fingolian ones, but still, not worth the asking price.

Those K31s look pretty good, that'd be worth the shekels, at least I think.

…That he would've rather defended it
The star not being a star of david.

Are you Americans seriously retarded

Nice wilful ignorance

Ishapore 2A1s are pretty good too.

Never heard of them, but a poo in loo milsurp in 762 real fucking NATO, I'll definitely look into it.

Yeah, they're basically Enfields in 7.62 and take non-retarded charger clips. They're also made of N-type steel, so won't suffer from receiver stretching like some Enfields do.

I wouldn't change the bottom, the whole image is a perfect baby-step for getting people to search what Zionism is, without them disregarding it as anti-semetic drivel.

He means he'd rather have left it up and defended rather than back pedal on it because it doesn't really fit his persona.

You should point out that it's the Star of Remphan also known as the Star of Staurn and the Star of Moloch, sometimes the Seal of Solomon and is associated with demon summoning, also a red six-sided star is the seal of the house of rothschild, you can even find a picture of the actual red-star of Rothschild on the internet for confirmation. If you really wanted to be awesome you'd point out the six points, six triangles, and six sides and mention Revelations 2:9 and 3:9, that is, if you wanted to be cool.

Im sure he ment he should of left it up, because taking it down made him see like a "anti-semetic"

nah

(((diamond)))

are you sure? im sure there was more back lash from taking it down then leaving it up

>>>/reddit/

ancient and shit tier.

kill yourself.

shit taste

That may be a bit much for the blue pilled to swallow. It has to start small. You can't just shove your whole cock up their ass at once. You start with a pinky and slowly groom them.

holy shit, did that actually happen?

snopes.com/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-gas-chamber/

no, but he retweeted something else by the guy who made that image. outrageous! it's perfectly reasonable to expect trump to go through every tweet that guy has ever posted, to make sure none of them are offensive.

this is Holla Forums so most of us never saw Frozen, at least now I understand what the dumb joke was supposed to be

I love my Nugget, picked one up just a year ago for under $200 and all the serial numbers match. It's a fun gun to take to the range.

I'm really glad he said this. I was very disappointed in him for backing down and deleting the tweet. Good to know it was some idiot staff member. I hope he fired him.

never apologize, never explain.

Based Trump.

It means Trump is stubborn rather than just taking it up the ass like Bernie or Hillary would. Means he has a back bone. Doesn't mean anything related to the juice though.

Trump isn't controlled op.
filtered

Knowing that this bitch mutilated her hair and became butch just infuriates me to no end.

It means he would've rather defended the tweet than succumb to ridiculous accusations and look weak, that's all. Jesus Christ I like Trump but you shills need to tone it down.

Why would you post this? It doesn't mean anything you fucking shameful idiot. He was saying it didn't mean anything either.

Obviously. You gain nothing by caving to (((liberal))) demands. Always double down.

That "rubbish piece of plastic" killed a lot more VC in Nam than the fuckin AK killed Americans. You could chalk that all up to superior tactical support and organization, but not entirely. Small arms play a part even if it's not 1/2 the picture. Don't you ever try to bait me again, cocksucker.

Damn it user.

Twitter?

Then… Mysteriously… The AK-74 was born.

close, guess again

hint: you're on it