Dylann " up in the church loft with the safty off" Roof lawyers are trying to get all charges dropped

Dylann " up in the church loft with the safty off" Roof lawyers are trying to get all charges dropped.

Will he be free to rid us of more niggers or will they just drop the death penalty ?
Sorry for the shit source,I seen it on OAN but this was what came up when I jewoogled it.
archive.is/11UyP

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/federal-judge-richard-posner-sees-absolutely-no-value-in-studying-the-constitution/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_rage_(law)
counter-currents.com/2015/06/dylann-roofs-manifesto/
youtube.com/watch?v=68we3aP_UNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw-iD5eFw5k
youtube.com/watch?v=VBSjQJEC3rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uAW9tO67zZY
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
counter-currents.com/2015/06/dylann-roofs-manifesto-annotated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they drop the charges. I want to see a level 5 chimpout.

Dropping the charges would do more harm than good.

I still thing Dylan Roof was a false flag for a variety of reasons. Either way, given his views about the Jews, he certainly wasn't one of us.

think*

I would love to see that,monkeys would go nuclear .

How so?
I would laugh my ass off if he got out on a loophole.

I really don't think they would let him out in public again.
That's why I wanted to see what you guys thought about this

Damn,I never seen that.
At least he killed a few nogs

Gas him

bla bla bla

This shooting was an obvious false flag and possibly a hoax. How new are you faggots?

It would be entertaining but it would reinforce the idea of white privilege, and public opinion and the Overton Window would shift left a bit.

Two possible outcomes:

1) The Feds drop their charges. The State immediately charges him with all the exact same offenses the next day.

2) The Feds tell the State to eat a dick and send him to Supermax PMITA.

There's no scenario where Dylann sees freedom.

web.archive.org/save/http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/federal-judge-richard-posner-sees-absolutely-no-value-in-studying-the-constitution/

THIS WON'T WORK
DYLANN WILL FACE THE GAS CHAMBER

If dubs, I'm completely wrong.

source on that quote being real?

Re-roll, because sometimes KEK has a sense of humor.

Quite real.
There was a thread several days ago, and it was discovered within the first 10 posts that the judge is a kike.

my bad just woke up

Also, check 'em.

I wonder… how kikey is the judge?

false flag still isnt ruled out

Dubs plox?

Another reroll m8s.

Last one m8s.

You can't just force it m8

He bought the bullets in another state?

Here's an excerpt from his "manifesto" if you google it you can probably find it online.

If there is a thing called black rage, then why isn't there a so-called white rage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_rage_(law)

The federal charges could be dropped, but he'd still be charged by the state.

Hopefully this pans out, because even just mentioning "charges dropped" will have niggers in an uproar.

How much you want to bet they're both kikes?

I'm actually in favor of this idea. Quick, someone invent something we can put in the water that turns Jews blue for a day or so.

Damn near made a short circuited mess of my LCD from the spit take this gave me

Lel I'm on it but I only have 30 something followers.
We could up the current chimp out level over that nigger who was shot last night with Roof "getting released" .

Jews don't hide their Jewishness.

If you want to know who in a room is a Jew just wait. They will tell you.

here's the whole manifesto
counter-currents.com/2015/06/dylann-roofs-manifesto/

FALSE FLAG FOR SURE
One of the "Victims" kids the next day?
youtube.com/watch?v=68we3aP_UNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw-iD5eFw5k
youtube.com/watch?v=VBSjQJEC3rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uAW9tO67zZY

I don't think the feds gas people.

i don't think it matters. he would just be tried in a state court rather than in the federal system. might give him a chance of jury nullification i suppose

Jesus christ. Just fuck off back to /r/thedonald, you fucking immigrant

Left-Right

Are they these same okie dokie folks?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

He still has a very aesthetic taste in clothing.

WITNESS THE DEMOCRACY

Could be. Quite the orators these coloured folks are!

Jews don't drink municipal water.

put it in the seltzer

Most people who drink bottled water are still only drinking municipal water.

You know what produces a lovely blue stain? Zyklon B.

So why do they hate white people so much?

KEK PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!

Dylann won't go free. He has separate charges against him from the federal government and from the state government. His lawyers are trying to dismiss the federal charges on constitutional grounds, but they have no way of dismissing or refuting the state charges, which are for murder.

The federal charges may be overkill, since shooting up a church I'm pretty sure qualifies someone for the death penalty in South Carolina. I think the best he can hope for is that they go easy on him and use the much more humane electrocution method, rather than the standard lethal injection method.

We need to break him out

the ensuing cat. 3 Chimpout would shove it right back to the right.

You would break into a jail to free someone who committed murder in a house of God?

Oh wait, this is Holla Forums.

HURR DURR EVERYTHING'S A FALSE FLAG!
HURR DURR NOTHING REAL EVER HAPPENS ON ITS OWN!
HURR DURR!!!!

Go back to /Christian/

I'm actually an atheist, but even I can see that there's at least a bit wrong with committing murder in a goddamn church.

Just offer free delousing. Jews love free stuff.

colloidal silver

Back to leddit with your ebil nutzti forced meme, you fucking reject.

Time to break out the burner accounts.

How can he have so little muscle? I never lift, yet I don't look even anywhere that weak.

Ave Dylann Storm Niggericus!

I'm surprised more people haven't overdosed on the red pill tbh. This guy was isolated and worked himself up into making a very poor decision. Wish he would've found us first to better channel his energy.

counter-currents.com/2015/06/dylann-roofs-manifesto-annotated/

bump

Moshe please.

Dylan "In the bell tower with a Browning Hi-power" Roof.

Dylan "On the Pew with a Beretta 92" Roof.

If dubs Sam Hyde and Dylan Roof will create RWDS.

As hilarious as this would be, it would be best that he just go to prison.

Maybe give him a private room (VIP room) for safety.

Shut the fuck up, chaim. Maybe you should crawl into an oven.

Most of Americas and Europe kikes ARE white. They are khazars and have white skin. There are asians with white skin too, like japs for example. Stop misleading skin color with ethnicity. Kikes white skin did not mean that they should not be gassed.

It would ultimately hurt our cause.

Dr. William Pierce said that at this moment raising awareness of our causes is much more important than isolated attacks because if there isn't a movement all it does is reinforce the narrative the Jews have woven to describe us.

Unless they use the constitution to drop the charges causing national outrage and forcing an executive action to reamend the constitution and get rid of all that pesky stuff like the 2nd.

Nigger please.

Zyklon B was a bug killer.

searx.me is better.

on other news, he made it really hard to his lawyers.

Will the Jews be jewed by their own system?

Not a chance, but hopefully Roof will give them a rash.

So from where white skinned jews are? Nice digits btw, retard

It's time to take down Black History Month.

ashkenazis have about 30% European ancestry, the rest coming from sandnigger land

also worth nothing that even turkroaches are more European than the kikes, turks have about 40% euro DNA, 45% sandnigger DNA, and 15% Asian DNA

Roof's lawyer is only making an attempt to get the death penalty off the table. I read this earlier this week.

Khazars are Turkic (not white)
Khazars are also just Ashkenazi who migrated and mixed with various other peoples. There is literally no difference aside from chronology.

Pick one newfag

Japs dont have "WHITE" skin. They have Yellow skin. Just because a skin TONE ON ONE JAP INDIVIDUAL is CLOSE to a fucking Europeans donest MAKE IT WHITE.

Also there are separate skin tones for even Europeans, as well as Japs.

How are you even on Holla Forums posting, saying that kind of autism???