This is a legitimate question thread

This is a legitimate question thread.

What are your opinions on abortion and the whole pro-choice debate?

It seems to me that the killing of a baby is just repulsive and, like our nimble navigator, women shouldnt abort. But it strikes me that if a nigger rapes an innocent woman, and ends up pregnant, abortion SHOULD be the way to go.

Related: ==Texas abortion law could backfire on health==
archive.is/wuR5R

And please lets have a proper discussion, probably the ones flooding serious threads with *SHILL* divertion are the shills themselves, but still

On other note, have you had discussions with your couple about procreating? Its obviously an important subject but it was only recently that my current girlfriend told me that she "may" want to have 1 kid.
Liver shot indeed.

Sorry for spamming your imageboard with blog, Chaim

I don't think that human consciousness arises until some time after birth - like literally a couple of years after birth. For this reason, I don't think it's rational to use words like "murder" to describe abortion.

Shill thread are plenty today

I see your point, the bad thing is Im in a limbo, I dont know what to believe anymore.
Thank jew, Dr.Shekelsberger.

So, no further discussion apart from get, kek and happening threads?

Dully noted.

I support it because on one hand, it's literally killing babies.
But I don't support because on the other hand, it gives women a choice.
Memes aside, it's a 50/50 toss up.
Good for children and our future, bad for women. Women should be held responsible for their actions. Raising a child that will end up fatherless, or in an orphanage, is terrible. If you force a women to keep the baby, the baby may just end up dead, or grow up in a terrible environment and become terrible people, and also be drains on the economy.
But letting them abort is also bad, because it teaches women that they can do whatever the fuck they want, and have it fixed with an abortion. It's bad for safe sex practices, too. It's also bad for the next generation of children who are raised on the idea that fuck ups can be fixed easily, leading to a lot of whoring.
There's no win here.

doesn't matter to me tbh, if you're thinking of having kids and are a man you should be pro life thou.
t. dud

Castration should be mandatory to all non whites, then you can ban abortions unless the girl got pregnant from rape. A legit one, not the tumblr feminist bullshit definition of rape.

Many people roleplay on here and this is just my opinion…

But Abortion is a sign of a failing society. Look at it however you want. Esoterically it could be viewed as child sacrifice, and morally it degrades us even further by allowing people that safety net for rampant sex because "you can always fix it in the next few months".

I think it's disgusting and that we should be tackling demographic issues on a separate level.

Let's not using a immoral act to fix one problem, while another remains. We need both to have a functioning society. More racial homogeneity and less safety nets that allow people to break apart the family.

Having a child is a serious thing and should be treated that way within the bounds of marriage so that you may provide for the child.

We all know that's the correct way to view it but faggots are gonna come on here saying we need abortion to control the black population. This is a half-assed measure of fixing the problem and you all know it to be true.

I hear you, specially the roleplaying part. Its a bummer that a board you thought was coherent has so much mischievus ways.

On the other hand of your post, our society is definitely shifting and changing like no other time before.
Which in turn is fucking depressing, since I just wanted to live a peaceful, traditional life with my wife and kids, I guess I have a very "old school" soul.

I just turned this into a feel thread for myself, jesus christ.

Might aswell go out in a bang and either go full RWDS and cleanse this earth via the black pill (Hopefully continue life on Mars) or bend my knee to the Jew and spend the rest of my days in a helenistic degenerate way. Its Adolf vs Nietzche

I honestly think it's okay.

Pregnancy happens predominantly in low-class and uneducated peoples - thinking logically, it's okay for their children to be aborted if they don't want them; the children could be raised incredibly poorly and not have sufficient access to education or food as would be necessary.

I can't speak about it spiritually, as I'm not a Christian, but I can see the possible cultural moral degradation as a result of it - though I think it is ultimately insignificant. In many cases, abortion happens because the people who have created the child simply aren't ready to accommodate for it, and will in fact have a child later on in life regardless.

That simply isn't possible in our modern society. Sex has become something that is seen primarily for pleasure - though this is a bad thing of course, it isn't redeemable in the near future.
Likewise, modern society in no way can provide for teenagers or young adults to remove themselves from the sphere of the workplace in exchange for raising children at a young age - even if the man is working, he isn't making enough to provide for the family in most cases and, as such, they must rely on welfare or social programs to provide for them.

Abortion for non-medical reasons should go hand in hand with sterilization.

These are not people we want reproducing. They should be allowed to get an abortion and encouraged to do so.

Out-of-wedlock mothers should also be sterilized.

I don't like abortion for white people.

Otherwise it's great.

As far a responsible adults go, abortion is a good option if your birth control fails. If you're still in school and not ready to raise a child it makes sense. However these cases are quite rare.

As far as irresponsible adults go… well that's one less welfare baby

Niggers and spics should be forcible sterilized and any that somehow get preggo should be aborted. No other policy makes sense.

red-herring issue for the most part. I'm pro-abortion (not pro-choice: pro-abortion) because it acts as a form of soft eugenics to remove the weakest/worst genes from the genepool (see: black/hispanic vs. white abortion rates).

Planned parenthood has done more for the white race then you ever will.

I'm pro abortion. But I'm not pro choice or pro life or any of that. I'm pro death. The people who have abortions are subhuman losers and their kids end up the same. I support abortion for the same reason I support assisted suicide and just plain old suicide. Anything to get the dreggs off this planet and to prevent more from coming in.

Women should have the choice and frankly it should be promoted for niggers who are having more kids to qualify for muh welfare.

It should be the father's choice. (excluding rape, obviously) Women should not be allowed a say in anything, ever.

I'm okay with it, if any woman ever even thinks of aborting her unborn child, it is safe to assume that woman is not fit to be a mother and will likely not provide the absolute best care for the kid. That alone is a good enough reason to keep it around. I also think abortion and sterilization should be a free medical service available to everyone because if it's free, it will encourage people (dregs) to do it.

Im not a burger, so im not quite familiar with the difference between pro-life, pro-abortion and pro-choice. Mind elaborating?

AGAIN?

Patriarchal shitlords who believe a womyn doesn't have a right to hyr own bodily functions and should always be forced to have babies no matter what.
Enlightened lybyryls (mysylf included) who believe that it's a womyn's right to choose whether to keep or to terminate fetal tissue.
Basically, underage edgelords who haven't yet encountered the term "eugenics." They either a) Are tipping their fedoras waiting for everyone to die, or b) Want the oppressed underclass (African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, etc.) to undergo mandatory abortions for all pregnancies. This one's a non-term.

tl;dr Pro-life means anti-abortion, pro-choice means pro-abortion.

fuck off retard

Eugenics, yes.
As a contraceptive for degenerate females, no.

To control the black population (this is already going on), yes.

Abortion should be legal, only when the mother got raped. when the mothers life is in danger or if the kid is a retard downie.

It should be allowed, not because it's ethically sound but because we're facing overpopulation issues. Plus a fetus is not conscious in the sense that you, or I, or even a retard is. It's probably got the level of understanding as a bug or fish. If you're going full Buddhist level vegan then I applaud you and feel sorry for your testosterone levels at the same time, if not stop being a hypocripotomus.

Remember, most babies aborted are niglets which need I remind you grow up to be niggers. Now if we could only talk the spics into getting their little roaches exterminated. Aborting a future white human is imo a crime against humanity, but a necessary trade off.

Reminder that in straight up raw numbers, there are more white abortions than black abortions. There's a larger percentage of black abortions because there's less fucking niggers in the USA:

Reminder that abortion is a safety net, along with contraception (in the hands of women) that allows for the further degeneration of society by completely destroying the traditional family and making monogamous relationships near impossible, skyrocketing divorce rates.

Reminder it is morally wrong to kill an innocent life.

Reminder that no matter how many niggers died, the fact a single European child has to die for it makes it not worth it. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Reminder there is moral truth. Reminder moral truth takes precedent of the material.

We aren't facing a overpopulation issue. even if we were the ones that then should cut down their numbers are africa and asia.

And reminder that moral relativism is not only degenerate but also factually wrong.

Good post.

It isn't morally wrong to eject the baby so that the mother gets to live.

That decision ultimately falls to the family as a unit, not to society, not to the doctor, not to advocate groups.

It falls to the family. To the father, to the mother, and to whatever children of said couple are old enough to have a say (which given the mother is still having kids is probably not many)

And ultimately the father should get the final fucking say. Because the father is the head of the gorram family.

And you can only pray that choice is never thrust on any of us.

Weird, i just read your post but it feels like i haven't actually read anything. must be a christcuck thing.

Abortion is grotesque.

Shouldn't be an issue and is a totally separate question.

Niggers shouldn't be in a position to rape anybody of import, nor be a nuisance to Europeans in their societies.
That they are is an issue which itself requires remedy.

Ignoring that other issue, however, abortion is disgusting grotesquery, regardless of its false-value in keeping nigger populations in check and keeping white women from having to spawn mulatto wretches.

Even if you don't consider people alive till some time after birth it is still preventing a life, but at the same time so is wearing condoms. At that point we're splitting hairs so much that it's come to SJW "microaggression" level. If someone genuinely is not responsible enough (aka the type of person who would get an abortion in the first place) or doesn't have the means to raise a kid, do you want them raising a fucking kid? Raising another dumbass thug to drop onto society.

Yeah because pagans were totally into killing their unborn offspring or giving degenerates an easy way to be degenerates and fuck around.

It's not as if pagans weren't known to collect high weregilds for the defilement of their daughters, up to and including murdering the offending party. I'm sure they'd be fucking keen on abortion and birth control.

Then what is the point of her?

I've had this discussion, of course, and I've gotten similar responses - and my answer is as above: What's the point of a girlfriend or wife or what have you if not for reproduction?
What's the point of monogamy if not for reproduction?
If a woman doesn't want to reproduce, or wants few children, born well after the optimal point, she's basically telling you "I want to be a cock-sock that eventually locks in a cock to ride to the bank", and none of that is appealing.

Everything between men and women that is of any value derives from reproduction.
In its absence, we have no purpose for one another, certainly none that is not better suited in being served by other sources.
To travel that other road is the path of cummies, the path of the dodo.

#BootyBlasted

I never said anything of the sort

Any sane man would abort the baby if his wife got raped or her life got in danger

I'll give you a easy summer just because you seem like a retard that should have been aborted

Abortian is should be totally fine if,

The mother lifes gets in danger
The mother got raped
The mother had a mongoloid child like you in her womb.

Glad to help

By tolerating abortion, it's what you're encouraging.

There is no middle ground here. Come up with all your catch 22s about MUH NIGGER RAPES you want.

Ultimately, it comes down to what we as a society tolerate. And if you tolerate these things, you encourage degeneracy. Obviously nobody wants their wife raped or to carry the consequences of that. But it's absolutely irrelevant to the "ABORTION IS TOTALLY OKAY IT KILLS NIGGERS" bullshit.

Again, to tolerate is to encourage.

Everything that isn't explicitly against the left is the left in of itself.

Go have a black kid.

Do you have ANY argument besides your retarded catch 22s

Here's a reply. I wouldn't let my wife get raped by a nigger in the first fucking place. I don't even know why this is on your mind. It certainly doesn't enter mine.

I also hope your wife dies when she has her first child. and i also hope your child is a downie

That would be a nice outcome, your cute wife dieing and you are left with a brown mongoloid kid and a dead wife

thank god you are a nice cucky and would take care of the kid #NeverAbort

I clearly said abortion should be legal for those three instances.

Are you really retarded?
no where did i ever say it should be legal to abort a child just because you dont feel like having it, fucking christcuck holy shit.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why would any of these things happen? Your fringe scenario is not reality. Your catch 22 super specific examples are not reality.

You wanna know what's reality? That the raw number of white abortions vs black abortions.

That the birth rate amongst Europeans and European Americans has plummeted because of birth control.

That birth control of all types aids in the promiscuous society, leading to the destruction of the family unit and the sabotage of monogamous relationships.

All these things are reality. Divorce rates up, amount of sexual partners of the average man and woman, amount of abortions increasing.

ALL THAT IS REALITY.

Your fringe cuck fantasies that you project onto others that are taking a moral stance ISN'T reality. It's your fucking fringe cuck fantasies.

Yes you did. You tolerate it, ergo, you encourage it.

There is a difference between decriminalization and legalization. And your method of argument is for legalization, not decriminalization.

Keep up with your retarded reading comprehension

I am clearly saying abortion should be legal in three cases rape - mongols and the welbeing of the wife

Having laws for this doesnt mean its legal to abort if these criteria are not met you fucking retarded piece of shit

reminder that it is morally right to abort every nigger baby on the planet, cuck.

Reminder that there are more white abortions than black abortions.

Reminder that you are a cuck

It's against christians, therefore it's great for me.
Does it play into the hands of the jews?
IDC as long as christians suffer.
I'd rather we both lose than christians win.

Again, ultimately the decision when faced with the pregnancy complication is up to the family. Not you, or me. The family.

I'm nobody to say what happens in another man's marriage or child rearing. All I an do is hope that it never has to come to that.

The other two are bullshit. They're fringe cases that do not justify the situation.

It's like the people that argue we should accept niggers because 1 in a million says something smart once in a while. It's a statistical outlier.

By the way, the increased in pregnancy complications and kids with problems is caused indirectly by the promotion and legalization of birth control.

A big part of the fact the marriage age has been pushed back so much is that people now have the freedom to be degenerate, so instead of settling down early they go around fucking until their late 20s when they decide to "settle down". And as far as women are concerned, past 30, you might as well be having your sister's kid, there's less likelihood of complications.

Sure mate. You keep that projection going.

Abortion good.

No alternative but orphanages.

How to monetize orphanages? Taxpayers?

I wonder who agrees with me, owh would you look at that catholic poland agrees with me and not with you. :^) goodnight cuck

I'm okay with having abortions, so long as the woman chooses to do so before the start of the third trimester. By then the fetus is really alive and resembles a baby. Before then, you can argue that the brain isn't developed fully, and the child is almost guaranteed to be dead if delivered so early.

On the other side though, a child has been conceived and deserves a shot to be born and live. Then again, the mother and father could be fucking retarded ass drug users, or liberals. Then fuck it. They'll have a fuller life being aborted.

It's fucking stupid how these young cunts think pregnancy will be fucking awesome, and raising a child will be great. Then they get cold feet and don't like the idea of being fat shits so they abort the child.

What's even worse is how college age students feel that post-birth abortion (literally killing a child because you don't want it) is okay up to the age of 4. What the Fuck????

Hey there, Rach.

Please look at that very clear distinction

This is different. You fuckers argue IN FAVOR OF.

I have repeatedly said it should be legal for 3 cases that means the same fucking thing you fucking faggot piece of shit

GET THOSE COATHANGERS, GOYS!

IT'S TIME FOR SOME ACTION

No it does not. Language and semantics is important when dealing with the kikes and their Orwellian leftist traitors. They pride themselves on the twisting of language, including written law.

More importantly, one implies tolerance of the act, the other implies intolerance and viewing it as the absolutely last resort.

I'd rather just kill the fucker that performs the rape and extract weregild compensation from the family.

Just end ur life nigger

You have nothing but ad homs and your cuck fantasies you're projecting on others.

It's objectively wrong to kill unborn babies, and I don't support white females to have abortions, but the other races can.

Our population size isn't stable enough, we should incentivize having kids, giving a bonus for having 3+

Who cares what the other races do anyways. The only country that needs to care is America.

And even then, to be American is to be European. Niggers ain't American, just slave remnants.

I tbink abortion is wrong but i'm okay with sterilization and contraception

I don't think the gov't or any organization should tell people what to do with there bodies, sets a bad precedent.