What kind of internet packages and speeds does Japan offer compared to US?

What kind of internet packages and speeds does Japan offer compared to US?

自分自身をファック、不潔な外国人

Multi-hundred-dollar business line speed here is considered rather low for the average home line in nipland. They're a small country with fucking amazing infrastructure, so their internet is miles better than most of the world's.

IPv4 and Internet Explorer 6

Well, without consulting any sort of data, I'd say it's both cheaper and faster.

Steam's traffic map shows that during the last seven days Japan has downloaded at an average speed of 43.3 Mbps. Burgerland has downloaded at 26.1 Mbps. South Korea is 71.9 Mbps

I cant read Kanji but this is "Fuck"

Not everyone has time to learn a language only used for mongolian tapestry you filthy neet

fucking weeb

機械翻訳使わないでくれ

nice try weebfag

頭大丈夫かお前

Why are you asking something that you can easily find through a search engine OP?

Are you retarded?

stop larping as japanese

お断りします

fine, go back to watching shitty cartoons then

両方出来るから別にいじゃん

North is 0 Mbps

50 pixilated genitals per second :^)

Irrelevant in a land that will jail you for 4+ years because you jailbroke an iphone or torrented 2 episodes of anime.

True, japan has the worst piracy laws EVER. Anyone who doubts this should read how they put you in jail even for 10 years for sharing a movie.

actually eric schmidt, after visiting north korea, said they do have the infrastructure for the internet, he said it just needs to be "turned on"

but assuming it is as simple as "turning on" i do wonder what the average speed in pyongyang would be !? 512kbps ?

Check your spelling

weeb

kys