Deutsche Bank may colapse any time, and bring down the world with it

Deutsche Bank shares hit a new record low today. It's value has halved since the beginning of the year.

So is it now the most dangerous bank in the world?

According to the International Monetary Fund - yes.

bbc.com/news/business-36723034

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13629896/1/monte-dei-paschi-gains-reprieve-with-short-selling-ban.html
archive.is/MkMgg
reuters.com/article/italy-banks-renzi-idINR1N18Y00E
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-07/europes-bank-crisis-arrives-germany-€29-billion-bremen-landesbank-verge-failure
visualcapitalist.com/chart-epic-collapse-deutsche-bank/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And of course it is run by (((them)))

Hurry up and fall you faggots

Don't American Jews regularly try to fuck over the Germans by suing their country's biggest companies (Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, etc.) for millions of dollars?

Looks like the "German" banks are having a tough time tonight!

Quick reminder that Schäuble the incest guy said they will seize German bank money to save the EU banks.
It was barely reported on in German media.

Expect no less then the biggest robbery in history followed by the 4th Reich.

ITALY BANNED BANK SHORT SELLING

thestreet.com/story/13629896/1/monte-dei-paschi-gains-reprieve-with-short-selling-ban.html

depends where you live If you are in Greece or anywhere in second world south America things already have collapsed. Its a slow trainwrekt shillsama

bump

archive.is/MkMgg

Oh please. I'm ready for the apocalypse

better version

CRASH THIS JEWISH FARCE AND START THE GLOBAL DEPRESSION ALREADY

Speaking of Italy, their PM is comparing the Italian situation with Germany's:

reuters.com/article/italy-banks-renzi-idINR1N18Y00E

tl;dr: Italy may be fucked, but Germany is 100 times worse

Meanwhile in bongland.

what you guys think of the movie The Big Short?

Feels pretty good to know you will be able to watch the EU crumble from your own comfy island.

hmmmm it's almost like a certain person tried to warn us of a banking system like this would be developed in his country and would attempt to rule or destroy the world.

jefferson?

For some reason brits think they are not going to be an irrelevant third world shithole

no, jackson :^)

We're all heading towards that, thanks to the kikes.

This is the type of situations that could be tomorrow or take 6 months. But that there is a dangerous bubble, yes

it was

That's the point. Everyone is going to have to take a bite of this shit sandwich.

While I usually tend to think most 'comfirmed dates' and happenings can get overblown, deutsche bank is seriously one of the most fucked, if not the most fucked up bank in the world.

They are so overleveraged to the point that it's a small wonder why they haven't already gone under. Combine that with the fact that nearly every single fucking news piece about them within the last decade has been some newly discovered scandal or criminal deed, I think it's safe to say that it's nothing more than a zombie bank wait to tip over and return to the ashes.

*waiting to tip over

When the next big crisis begin?

So what does this mean for the common Amerifat?

Trump was right when he said another Financial Crisis was close.

I'm assuming they're holding it back from crashing until either Trump gets into office or if any other Pan-European plans fall apart. No way they're going to go without a bang.

*eight years and three quantitative easings later*

Until we start killing people, it will never fall.

So perhaps January of next current year?

You do know you can say Jew, kike, schlomo, hey rabbi or whatever word you want here?

politically incorrect means you have the liberty to say what you want and not give a single fuck

2000 years of Europe has left enough of a collective imprint for us to remember how to deal with those.

Will Canada be okay?

I can't wait for the moment he announces he is a transexual gay man

First Transexual President guys, it's historical so that makes it good :^)

That faggot sold our gold, what do you think?

Deutsche Bank is the jewiest of "our" banks. In 2008, it distributed subprime credits from the USA to German state owned banks, infecting Germany with the financial crisis while magically being unaffected from the crisis itself. From 2002 to 2012, its CEO was a Bilderberger turbokike called Ackermann.

Are you fucking new or some shit?
Everyone knows that you turbonigger

This brings back fun memories from shemitah-chan last year. I can't believe the band name is literally The Happenings. Meme magic at it's finest.

S E P T E M B E R

Anyone else starting to think these threads are being posted by shills?

2015's september was fucking A, but last september sucked

Good. Bring it on.

It's because the government has bailed them out over and over.

What do you think the Greek bailout was? The Spanish bailout? The ECB literally printed hundreds of billions of euros so (((German))) banks wouldn't go bankrupt when their loans became worthless.

What? are you retarded this is real politics

He's already a cuck.

On the minus side, massive economic chaos, the "need" for more "cheap labour" and a "necessary" crackdown on "the far right" "taking advantage" of "desperate people" will finish off Europe for good.
On the plus side, butthurt remainers will shut the fuck up.

next stop, European civil war…

do it you wont
no balls

Germans are the most powerful people in the world. Sometimes accidentally

German autism ensures they will always have the most industry in the world

really nigger? the UKs bank has been (((theirs))) for centuries. Were all just as fucked which is a GOOD thing

The sudden increase in lawsuits for German companies IS suspicious. Almost as if somebody wants to ruin the country.

the term you are looking for is economic warefare.

it's more OCD than autism

Yea but usually the sides in a war have clear goals. Why would Jews want to see Germany, one of their greatest allies, fall?

they are preparing to move to china/asia.
germany was designed by the kikes to be the economic and financial center of a unified europe. now that they are moving out they need to fracture and weaken europe to exploit it from their new base.
you also shouldn't underestimate the jewish hatred towards germany.they will never forgive them that they tried to free themselves from their shackles.

I know this comes from zerohedge, but…

Europe's Bank Crisis Arrives In Germany: €29 Billion Bremen Landesbank On The Verge Of Failure

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-07/europes-bank-crisis-arrives-germany-€29-billion-bremen-landesbank-verge-failure

The Epic Collapse of Deutsche Bank

visualcapitalist.com/chart-epic-collapse-deutsche-bank/

the secret to all economies is that they run on confidence, hence to make an economy work you only need to convince people it won't fall apart, so when people report crap like this it just means they're trying to crash it on purpose

I'm sure the positive effects of pumping millions of stupid, violent subhumans into the market will kick in any moment now.

Bullshit. Of course a big part that paper/virtual money works is confidence but making a broad general statement like this is just fucking retarded.
It is the same thing you go on a plane or drive a car, you have confidence that this shit works and you get on the plane because all the other monkies do so too even if your basic instincts will tell you that this is a bad idea if you havent seen the other monkies go on the plane.
Planes and cars work, if an economy doesnt work means the planes crash too often the monkies lose confidence that this shit is flying.
Hence an economy that is set up this way is doomed for failure in the mid-long run, that is why you saw 2008, it wasnt the lack of "confidence" that made it crash it was systematic failure. The lack of confidence is only want amplifies and triggers the systematic failure. What you see now in the current economy is an aritifical delay of the crash of said systematic failure. The banks do the same shit they did in 2008, even knowing that they might get bailed out again, but the longer the crash is delayed the harder the hit is going to be.

they are too big to fail. We should all buy DB stocks before the govt bails them out

MFW: Gimp has maximum image size

recompile with the max size set to 500gb

kek

Sounds like when BLM talks of 'systemic' racism. The 2008 recession was a result of overconfidence of consumers who were taking out loans on houses they couldn't afford based on an assumption that the value of the house would improve over time, the banks simply allowed consumers to make that mistake and everyone paid for it. All economic activity is dependent on cultural invariance/variance and a lack of or overconfidence.

Is it in danger of collapsing or (((collapsing)))?

(((Deutsche Bank)))

Ol' uncle Adolf made sure his new bank wasn't run by them for a reason.

Again bullshit. The banks willingly supported this crap by giving people loans they couldnt never pay back so the prices of the estates would go up and the people that initally took a loan could manage their mortages. Just like a ponzi scheme. Once the fraud was "exposed" meaning the investors lost "confidence" the whole shit came down.
It wasnt a solid investment with long term returns but rather an epitome of a an inflated banking sector that needed to make short term profit out of thin air even though the "real" economy didnt support that. That is why you will always see those bubbles created. Banks generate money out of thin air and want to make profit so they put it into shit that on the surfaces looks good but only has shit in it.
Same for the dotcom bubble in the 2000s where retarded crap was worth billions. It wasnt "confidence" that drove the market but a huge surplus of money that needed to go somewhere and "work", but money doesnt work.

What you also miss is the point that the housing bubble just was one card in this house of cards, if the other shit would have been stable no big impact would have happened but since the whole banking sector is overinflated it was only a trigger element for the whole shit to go into a systematic crisis.

What you describe is the confidence i have when i go to the grocery store with a certain value of money to get a certain set of goods. I have confidence that when i put in 5gramms of paper looking a certain way that i get a shitload of valueable goods for it. But that is far different from : i have trillions of dollars in derivates that noone understands and are kept in artificial bubbles because nothing in the real world makes these kinds of profits and suddenly the whole thing pops and all the money in those artififical bubbles is worthless.

That is a big difference.

Well said Joe Rogan.

Actually I'm going to nitpick this point. Blaming banks is only half the picture. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's mortgage underwriting standards forced banks to make bad loans. Banks made bad loans, but Fannie and Freddie - who are supposed to be a hard check on bad lending practices by setting underwriting standards - encouraged Mortgage Lenders to make bad loans because apparently having a house = nigger civil rights.

You're giving the banks a little too much credit, which is what most people have done. At the end of the day this a decision by consumers to take out risky loans, they knew the risk involved and lost the gamble. Banks merely facilitated the gamble. Same reason why democracy is stupid, people are generally short-sighted and don't know what they're doing.

Overinflated? You mean banks had their risks spread out too far to be able to prevent a recession once the fallout from the housing bubble burst. That's simply because of the rise of technology, which as a result of overconfidence and pure ignorance made people assume that CDOs could work without any flaws. The false assumption was that the combined risk of default followed a normal distribution pattern and was stable. The banks fault lies in the enormous CDO market, but the consumers were the ones that took out subprime mortgages. Banks were guilty of greed as always, but consumers are at fault for greed compounded with exceptional naivete.

I totally agree with this point but funny mae :D:D and freddie mac :D:D:D had a self interest in rating these products since they got paid by those who issued those products. In a way they were a catalyst of the banking sector that was supposed to give an accurate rating.
But that isnt my point, you could trace that back to interest, all interest has to be paid back and cannot be paid back, and the bigger the amount of money issued is, the higher the impact of interest. That is why atm you see negative interest rates to prevent the system going into a melt down. That wasnt my point, you are correct to assume a lot of todays economic system which is tied to the banking system is based on confidence and if the confidence goes away (it will be set of by certain events) the whole thing comes down to its real value if it is delayed long enough.
But it isnt the confidence we are talking about when you buy a car with paper or virtual money.
It somehow sounds paradoxical but the concept you use to describe that is way too broad. That is why i broad in the example of planes, planes fly and work, it is not throwing someone of a cliff saying "flap with your arms and you fly".

The point you misunderstand is that not every costumer is god and allknowing. In a perfectly deterministical world this system works, but people as you said yourself are stupid. That is almost as solid is the laws of gravity. That is why in the big picture you will always have these systematic defaults once you issue a shitload of money while the real economy doesnt grow in that rate. The money needs to make profit and that is why you see overinflated bullshit. TO give you a picture: Just think of some tumbler feminist like anita sarkeesian, she has 0 intrinisc value but her supporters give her an impact even though the shit she says is worthless. IF you would base her opinions on merit the only people that would read her crap is herself and her cat.

So in essence, everytime you issue a shitload of money that has no basis in the real world without casuing a hyperinflation it will create bubbles, like the dotcom bubble, like the housing bubble. The bubbles are seperate from the real economy and once they pop they create a big mess.

I was going to correct you but you seemed to have corrected yourself for me. Are you on drugs by chance?

This isn't the '70s bro, and the 2008 housing bubble had nothing do with the federal reserve issuing too much money. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Banks got into the CDO market because of the computerization of derivatives which caused massive amounts of derivative trading and convinced mortgage lenders that they could invest without risk. This would have had no consequence if it wasn't compounded with the people's overconfidence in a growing housing market. This was especially embarrassing for people living in an age where unprecedented amounts of information on this topic was available, just like it's embarrassing when faggots like you speak up with no concept of how economies work and compare them to fucking planes.

The computerization you are talking about is merely a symptom and method of packing shit into a shiny packages, as i mentioned before.

Banks figured out how to pack shit into shiny packages and spread them everywhere so nobody knew what was in there to continue what they were doing. This shit isnt new, it was already happening in the 1700s with tulpas with the very same principle. Again you are changing the subject, we know those people were stupid, what is your point again? Do we suddenly run out of stupid people or what do you want to say?

Banks give out loans with money they do not have that means someone has to pay back the loan with interest. Which is impossible since the money to pay back the loan doesnt exist.

What is god's name do even mean by that? The result of computerizing derivatives meant that they could be sliced up and spread out in a failed attempt to alleviate risk. And banks aren't the ones doing this, it's mortgage lenders and security firms.

Everyone knows that numbnut, that's what I meant when I said that an economy runs on confidence; the bank has to remain reputable enough so that it's taking in more money than people are taking out of it. You have an extremely rudimentary understanding of how economies work. People wouldn't dare touch a sub-prime mortgage without some daft sense of the housing market.

But economies do not run off confidence but the intrinisc shit they produce like cars, houses and the fucking computer you are using you dumb motherfucker. If you take away all banks you are still left with an industry that is able to produce and people with an education how to run, build innovate and create. THe banks should be merely distributing accordingly to worthwile investments not making giant profits for themselves. "Confidence" doesnt build computers, "confidence" doesnt build cars, the "confidence" you are talking about is merely here to maintain a banking sector that will crap its pants in the near future due to an arbitary impact big enough to accordingly justifiy the implosing. Just because some motherfuckers think that the stockmarket is overblown doesnt magically make your computer or your tiny dick disappear.

People don't produce unless they are confident people will buy their product. Don't be calling other people dumb because you don't understand the way the world works mr. Rogan. Banks are a business like any other and if you aren't making a profit your business will fail, not that the banks have much to do with the huuge CDO market which resulted from the computerizing of derivatives which you clearly don't know anything about.

Stop talking about shit you don't understand, it'd be one thing if you were asking me what a CDO is, but you're just digging a hole and exposing your stupidity.

No it does run on confidence this is the entire premise of practically everything. You trust that you get what you pay for, you trust a chef will not mishandle your food, you trust that the wood your being sold is in fact mahogany and not some cheap ass Chinese bullshit, you trust the cashier's electronic cash register works and isn't Jewing you, etc., etc. Moving from a gold standard exaggerates this since now the value of your currency is dependent entirely on the belief that your money is as valuable as the banks says it is and that people believe them. If people are not confident in your product nobody will buy, likewise if you're not confident it will sell you will not even bother to produce the product.

People are not all knowing, perfectly rational who understand the entire picture at all times, and have the interest of the outcomes of anyone but themselves and the people they know for their decisions. If they were then we wouldn't even be having these problems.