I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

www.boycottbitches.com

Other urls found in this thread:

boycottbitches.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure it is not that you are an autistic manchild who would not have ever gotten a gf anyways

haha u edgy faggot

boycottbitches.com/

you should also boycott american banks

and american supermarkets

and american restaurants

in fact…just start a revolution and overturn the entire apple cart. scoop out america's insides and replace it with something that works.

agree, America is SHIT. Everything about America is shit. Especially the women

This is why I only date horses

Why not just go pedo?

Little girls are loyal to you, they don't get fat, and don't want your money. They also love cooking and learning new things. Little girls are not whores and don't need to put on layers of makeup. Little girls are far from disgusting. They may be immature, but usually when you tell them how to behave, they'll actually listen to you whereas a typical "strong, independant American woman" will ignore you.

Good luck with the blog btw.>www.boycottbitches.com

vid related

OH GAWD FUCK ME LIKE A HORSE DADDY!!!!!!

already fucking up my bloodline by fucking Chinese chicks

just waiting for sexbots

you can also fuck real women, or prostitutes.

But yeah realistic sexbots will be awesome too

I'd rather jerk off to cartoons while I wait, thanks

I am a Jewish man, and I have decided to boycott Jewish women. In a nutshell, Jewish women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with Jewish women?

Jewish women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most Jewish women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel Jewish women are inferior to foreign women (non-Jewish women), and why Jewish men should boycott Jewish women, and date/marry only foreign (non-Jewish) women.

BOYCOTT JEWISH WOMEN!

www.oygestalt.ru

Im sure thats a huge sacrifice for you

american women so ugly

Lmao nigga is u serious??? u jus mad cuz u can't get laid tbh fam

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!>>6600045

I don't mean a Right-Wing nutjob-super-judgy-bitch either. I'm talking about a non-denominational pure Christian who doesn't even need to go to church, but is simply set in her subordinate, man-serving ways, and wants nothing more than to please her man, and live a simple life of peace and goodness.
I pity you, OP.

Pic related. It's OP and his mail-order bride

great

this is a spicy hot thing

I have a reason to post this.

OH LORD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!!

Eat shit faggot.

Me too. I am glad you took the redpill on the degeneracy of American women. Now go take a flight to Brazil, Thailand or Ukraine. which ever is your pick and wife up a beautiful, feminine girl that is now lost in America that may never come back in our lifetimes.

already done

You think american woman are fat, yet Mexico has the highest rate of obesity in the world. Skinny people are a visible minority there. I was lucky enought to date a thin mexican.

but mexico is relatively a lot more traditional than America. and brown women are a lot less bitchy than white women

yes