Bradley Manning rushed to hospital after attempting suicide

But they're just like you, goy.

archive.is/ccs0X

Wonder what the spin is gonna be on this one?

Clearly xe/xi/xo/xum tried to kill xerself because of the government torturing xer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2j2xh9
newgrounds.com/portal/view/563589
nydailynews.com/news/crime/wikileaks-bradley-manning-sexuality-central-defense-trial-leaking-u-s-intelligence-article-1.993289
archive.is/tY5LQ
chelseamanning.org/news/the-importance-of-the-recently-released-manning-jonesand-chat-logs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Standard post op procedure for trannies isn't it?

Not really surprising tbh fam. don't know why you think this is funny

Does anyone else get triggered when papers call him "Chelsea"?

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘ŠโœŠโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œโœ‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™โ˜๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ––โœ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ—ฃ

At first, yes, but I've been resigned to the luegenpresse for some time now.

Manning's lawyers have been denied access to her until Friday.

Seems fishy. Hope she didn't get suicided. This is the person who released "Collateral murder" which opened my eyes quite a bit.

He/She Who cares. Distraction from real story.

People who have a respect for biology.

Remember.

Manning was not a tranny.
It is his punishment.

i always suspected this too. forced hormones to create a story to cover up what he exposed

Just like 'muh transgender' is a choice, this too is a choice! :^)

The whole Bradley Manning situation was one of the reasons I left lolbergtardianism behind. I realized most of my so-called ideological "friends" were tranny loving retards.

Delicious tranny high suicide rate. Too bad it wasn't a successful attempt.

Fair point. I'm retarded, sorry.

Part of the narrative is that the brain damaged traitor is actually a woman. Resist that shit and call the faggot what it is.

(((The Government))) is torturing him though. Do you think the (((Powers That Be))) can't clean someone's memory for being a bad Goy? The drug, likely LSD, has made him unable to resist their brainwashing for the most part, and they've turned him into a sick sexual object for the bootlicking Shabbos that keep him locked up. Not even the drug can prevent a realization of one's situation though.

I wonder if we'll ever look back at this era where severely mentally deranged people were glorified, praised, given awards etc etc. and think "What the fuck was wrong with us?"

Kinda like looking back at when we used to use mercury for healing purposes.

I can only hope.

LSD doesn't turn you into a tranny.

Trips confirm.

The only public success of the MK Ultra program was discovering that you could wipe someone's memory completely. Psychic Driving, the method of creating fake memories didn't work.

Another technique that is possible but imprecise is recalling memories by stimulating parts of the brain.

So its quite possible that they have been using a combination of brainwashing and hormone injections to create an alter known as Chelsea.

dailymotion.com/video/x2j2xh9

Nah. It's about punishing him, deterring others and wanting people to disassociate themselves with him.
Since the majority of the population still don't like trannies, they see manning and go "eww he's a tranny who cares what he says?"
Classic discrediting.

/thread

" IT IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS. "
seems to be a trend to me.
tranny = suicide

(((suicide)))

Problem with MK ULTRA and its derivatives is its too unstable.
You get one thing out of them and then they fall apart. It's not good for anything sustained over a period of time.

Wow an ex soldier tranny tried to kill himselfโ€ฆ what a surprise.

The Matrix Trannies too most likely.

It was standard procedure in soviet russia to portray enemies of the state as homosexuals or mentally insane. This is no different. "Oh let's disregard what he leaked, because they turned him into a tranny." He was tortured, wasn't allowed to sleep, wasn't allowed to turn the lights and he complained about sound and emf frequencies. At best they made him offer that he couldn't refuse. Worst case scenario they tortured him until he broke. R.I.P Bradley Manning. They may not have killed his body, but they killed his spirit.

That's very naive. Look at 4chan. How many people were turned into trannies just by browsing Holla Forums ? Humans are not as mentally strong as you may think.

wtf

Cuckchan needs to fuck off

That's a different thing altogether.

MK Ultra is a very specific program and course of brainwashing.

Fake and gay.

I'm not sure you read the thread at all bud.

They should have let it dieโ€ฆ

It may be different in scope and degree, but i don't think it is different in principle. Normal people in, Mentally ill people out.

Wasn't this guy in solitary, and on suicide watch for ages to fuck with his head?

I hate trannies, but for his service against the government he is an honorary human bean in my book but he would make a better martyr if he wasn't such a fag

Who could have possibly seen this one coming.

Bruce Jenner when ?

That's not so much principle as goal.

And even then the goal of MK Ultra was much more specific. It was a brainwashing/mind control program to be used for intelligence purposes. Whose goals were constantly downgraded as more and more defects in the methodology or the project were discovered.

In its earliest incarnation the hope was to create the perfect spies and manipulators by kidnapping people and brainwashing them into your loyal minion.
Need access to a foreign nations secret documents? Grab the guy with access and brainwash him then just tell him to hand them over.
Brilliant.

But they couldn't get consistent or stable results.
By the end of it all they could do was program someone to do one simple task. After or during which they'd suffer a complete psychological breakdown and even before it they'd be in the process of falling apart psychologically. So you had to use them quickly after brainwashing them. Anything too complicated just accelerated the process.

They're unstable and unpredictable tools. Sometimes absurdly competent and focused if their task is simple and its something they understand, other times they go completely off task and just wander off or do something incredibly unhelpful.

It's why the program was ultimately shelved. They'd hit the limits of what they could do with the methodology pursued.

The social manipulation we see to make trannies and shit is very different and produces much more stable results.

At least half of the posts are "muh poor bradley. he's being tortured by le ebil gubmint"

Why do you guys hate Manning? is there a reason because them being a Tranny?

I admit it makes the person weird as fuck, but who gives a shit? Look where you are.

What did they actually do? They released dank webms showing unethical shit the government was doing. Why does he deserve hate for that? Have you guys watched the drone footage he released?

Frankly if you had access to that footage and didn't share it with us I'd consider you a huge fucking faggot. So Manning might be a Tranny but he's not a faggot. Unless he is, I guess, he probably likes the dick.

But who cares, given what they've done?

I feel like you fags should show some more respect

It's not even debatable that he was tortured. He was not allowed to sleep and had to stand up and report every 20 or 30 minutes "to show the guard that he wasn't dead, or digging a tunnel". That went for on for months. He was tortured.

MK Ultra II probably has some sleeper cells still waiting to wake up. They will be out of control from their masters.

Let that sink for a while.

Possible but highly unlikely.
They degrade too quickly and it's unlikely the yanks have figured out how to slow this down.
Unless their idea of a sleeper cell is someone who is literally asleep. In a coma.

Can you even link me to one post with tranny loving? All I can find is (who is a faggot) . That is hardly half of the thread.

Possible is more than enough. That test subjects are unstable is enough to show that the research staff on MK Ultra doesn't know very well what can happen either.

good joke

Plus what would you even do with groups?
They're most likely going to turn on each other if you try to get them to do anything as a group.

Just load em up with and guns and boot them out of a moving van in various parts of a city or something?

And there isn't a research staff anymore. MK Ultra was shut down as a research project, it's used but there's no active research into it anymore.

That's what they said about Unit 731.

"
The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies."

Simply Psy Ops is more cost effective probably

Not to mention lights on 24 hours a day for months. That is exactly how you torture something. That type of torture will break someone far quicker than mere pain.

They leaked documents to leak documents. The documents they leaked were not actually useful to the public. They are a traitor, and attention whore. Compare to Snowden where his documents were actually important to the public, he is a patriot, and still a bit of an attention whore but at least not unhinged.

You give snowden far too much credit.

Snowden appears as someone from Big Gov who defects to protect the Average American guy from Big Gov on a power trip.

While Assange and Mannings appear just anti American in general.

You don't think

was compelling?

You're just going to accept juden making an example of someone who dared expose their methods of lying and covering up war crimes?

I accept the accident, I don't accept the cover up. That's what Manning exposed.

They made an example of Manning. That's what it's about. Manning doesn't deserve that.

Evidence army killed journalists
Not useful to public
ok bud

He may technically be a traitor under normal circumstances, but we live under a ZOG government. As long as real traitors like Hillary Clinton are in charge, nobody should be tried for treason for "leaking documents". Hillary financed & gave weapons to CIASIS and sold state department secrets in return for donations and campaign contributions. Why is Manning in prison and Hillary Clinton is not?

Sad to see how (((they))) fucked him up. A real hero.

Bradley went nuts in solitary. Proof that trannyness is the result of intellectual isolation.

Also, this is pretty related, this "game" is how i learned about Manning. Pretty good tbh

newgrounds.com/portal/view/563589

Interesting theory, but plenty of people have spend significant time in solitary without 180 degree personality changes.

I don't get the Hershey's reference.

Is anyone surprised? The fact liberals always ignore this point proves how little they care about trannies.

HAHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKSโ€ฆ

If you want a good idea about the kind of people that have been doing the whistleblowing go read Snowden's Twitter.

These morons are not patriots trying to help the masses. They are anti-American traitors trying to turn themselves into progressive heroes. They are fucking pathetic despicable attention whores. You should Manning yourself.

Plenty of fags have bareback sex with strangers without getting AIDS. What's your point?

It's quite possible the whole tranny thing is about discrediting him, but why rush to the MKULTRA stuff?

As far as I know the only public evidence of him being a tranny is one picture and statements relayed by his captors. Also, in that picture he looks like he's scared shitless, with a black eye and broken nose.

I'm pretty sure it would be much easier to just beat him up and put a wig on him than to do some elaborate MKULTRA wizardry. They already control every bit of information you get about him, so that's all they'd really have to do.

Poor Bradly, the state fucked him too hard that year he spent in isolation.

Why is everyone in this thread not sympathetic?
The government tortured a whistleblower till he thought he was a woman. Why does this not invoke your pity?

Wasn't his faggotry the reason he leaked the material in the first place?

how could you possibly form that opinion

>>>/suicide/
>>>Holla Forums

Or don't care. These are sadistic fucks, well beyond what Dr. Mengle was accused of doing.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

Journalists or (((Journalists)))?

Pick one.

Do you have a better quality picture?

[Citations needed]>>6599223

Let that sink in that some fags on this board are bat shit insane?

Ya know? I'm starting to think there was never any MKultra project in the first place. Someone would have leaked actual files of it by now. & the leaked files I've seen, don't discuss anything. Its almost like a computer strung random sentences together.

But turning him into a tranny increases his status in current year..

Hit and run shill quoting whole posts because he's obviously a fuckign outsider kike posting with a manual, this one alone proves this thread is being watched

I hope future generations look back at our time and say "What the fuck was wrong with those people". It means some sanity will have been restored.

The mkultra stuff is a mixed bag. On one hand powerful people/cults have been brainwashing people for a long time. It's a tried and tested method, but usually works best on children. Most of the mkultra conspiracy stuff however, is defeatist propaganda meant to scare people.

Nah, this is just the double think of our society. Even leftists laugh at trannies in their hidden hearts.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/wikileaks-bradley-manning-sexuality-central-defense-trial-leaking-u-s-intelligence-article-1.993289
archive.is/tY5LQ

Well, he is.

No it's not.

And what the fuck is with this inappropiate use of words? Are you trying to pick up words from around here?

What a shit shill. Fire this guy.

I disagree that it's meant to scare people, but a lot of it is definitely disinformation. Like Cathy O'Brien for example.

He said "mkultra conspiracy stuff".

It's not fucking 'conspiracy stuff'. What year am i in, 1980?!

What the fuck did they do to him? They must have done some serious "example making" out of him.

That guy was just trying to do the right thing.

Don't forget the artist hired with American tax-dollars that was commissioned to help him visualize himself as a female.

Sure is Aut-Right in here.

Please let the faggot die. Praise kek.

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NO DOING THE RIGHT THING OR YOU WILL BE CRUSHED BY THE POWERS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING.

That aside we really need more people like him.

Man they really fucked him up.

Anyone got that collage of the one tranny dude that had surgery to make himself more like a tiger before he went and killed himself anyways for being unhappy with how he turned out?

Most of these fucks that are pressured and have these surgeries and shit done don't realize, there is no do-over button. The mutilations they get are permanent. They can't have their manhood back. Most look like hideous michael jackson clone doll faces of horror.

Honestly, the media and society pressures them into making all these harmful decisions that will inevitably leave them unhappy and without support unless it benefits the others and the agenda of pushing more for this kind of shit to be supported, and towards the end of it, the person will end up committing suicide out of realizing they've made choices they can't take back, or are just so fucked in the head after hormones and shit that they lose it.

And the lefty libs dare call us the monsters?

That's because it has a new unofficial name sempai

He's been a secret tranny since before the leaks.

Denying reality is first step towards radical leftism user

.Has anyone ever read his correspondences with that transfeminist camwhoe zinnia jones? He sounds like the most stereotypical liberal faggot I've ever heard.
chelseamanning.org/news/the-importance-of-the-recently-released-manning-jonesand-chat-logs

damn they fuckin MKultra'd his asshole like bruce jenner.