Canada has become a place fought between religious freaks and neoliberals cuks

Canada has become a place fought between religious freaks and neoliberals cuks.
Quebec will not have it, we are sick of gettitng immigrant being asserted citizenship with niqab, that spit at the face of the our value, that don't speak the language after 10 years in the Chinatown, that cut off their babie's foreskins in the name of religious freedom and suck them afterward. You don't have to eat our food but we are Quebecers we go to church on Christmas Eve our political value are seculars, we eat pork and beans, we are sick of the growth of the SJW's movement and we speak FRENCH.

To our friend from Canada you have a great culture but it's deteriorating and we don't want it to happen to ours.

The USA had their moment with Donald Trump, the British had the Brexit, hopefully the French will get l'Union National, but we Quebecers need to separate. It is time not only for the wests, but to the west as a whole to say we will not accept this cuckery, we will not accept the racism that is multiculturalism. It is natural for different culture to take from each others, but it is racist to celebrate other cultures as much as the local one, as it is devaluating is worth since the outsiders culture already has a territory where it is monoculturaly celebrated.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
lapresse.ca/arts/201112/12/01-4477243-annee-record-des-quebecois-en-france.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Not only for quebec but for the west.

This song is called free us from the liberals.

Ban immigrants or whatever but you dickheads really need to start speaking english.

We actually do deep shit but in Quebec you speak french.

Also we can't even chose our immigrants because our federal keep giving citizenship in Quebec like candies everytime make a referendum for sovereignty.

I rest my case.

So break away then gas them? Seriously though it sounds unfortunate though, good luck anyway.

Thank's for your wishes.

Deep shit as in your: presence was a bad situation.

Why the fuck would you go to church if you're not a Christian? Do you have zero self-respect?

So you mean people in Quebec are in deep shit because they don't speak english?

Just stop. Everyone knows that you didn't know the difference between 'deep shit' and 'dipshit'.

Also,

Because our grandparents are Christians and it make them happy plus we are traditionally Christians, so it's more out of tradition than faith.

I humbly admit it.

I'm honestly more confused about the intention behind that sentence than when I first read it.

I know it's old but still.

Why would ever stop speaking this language?

Why would we ever stop?

You shouldn't be so childishly stoked on tradition that's rooted in delusion. Church should not be supported. People like you, who go to church because it's "tradition", keep the disease going all over the west. Christianity survives because people are unwilling to protest it. Most people there, in the west (except for the US), don't buy that the Bible is a true story, but go to church, especially on holidays, because their parents did. Stop that. You're ruining it for everyone. You're feeding the global delusion. More than 50% of my country's (Norway) members of the church either do not know that they are members, or are members because of cancerous tradition, such as confirmation, weddings or because the burden has been passed down from weak or deluded ancestors many generations ago. My girlfriend is Canadian, and so I know that Canada also funds religions according to the number of registered members.

Related.

fuck you are becoming like sweden you deluded atheist fuck
islam eats you alive and you cry about christianity
SHUT UP and face the facts you traitor

Islam and Christianity are both just spinoffs of Judaism. You're all just a bunch of stupid sandniggers. Get over yourself.

remember when the word 'neoliberal' actually meant something other than "person I don't like"?

me neither

More precisely it mean any liberals who don't agree with me.

I don't like harper, but he is not a neoliberal.

The only good thing he did was invest in Bombardier, which doubled the value of the stocks I own.

not if we're using the american meaning of liberal, i.e. leftist

I know but, my grandparents aren't there fore long, and it pleases them. It please my Dad to.

It's not like we are forcing people to go.

How is that different.

Harper is socially and economically concervative.

I identify as socially central left and economically conservative.

I also happen to be a third letuce and an half parmesanfoxkin.

because neoliberal is code for 'evil right-winger'

No, it's code for degenerate leftist that are thaking their progressif agenda way to far, and that make regular leftist ashamed.

This is from 2015.

Ironically, the same year, the BQ was the only partie to clearly advocate against the Niqab invasion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

of course, people that are accused of being neoliberals almost never support removal of regulations or other free trade stuff, or austerity in the sense of "reducing government spending". that's why the whole term is just a meaningless leftist boogeyman

Thank you for this educatove moment.
Should I call them 3 wave feminist instead?

I agree OP. I'm British Canadian and

CANADA mind as well be CUCKADIA

The more countries the more freedom.

Quebec deserves Liberty!

I think what's confusing is that in us politics we say "liberal" to refer to the left-leaning (socially liberal) party that is pro economic control. in economics we refer to liberal economic policies in the sense that it's anti government control (more like how europeans use the word i think). so we have neoliberal economic policies that are widely supported by neoconservatives that are opposed by liberals.

liberal is contextual, neoliberal is almost always in the context of economics and refers to right-leaning.

Desole pour les immigres negres, mes mecs. Jsuis de C.B. et jveux fourrer tout les cuck-anglos avec un rateau.

Mais Bloc Quebecois est mort. Quebec a besoin d'une revolution (nationaliste).

Pourquoi?
Premièrement qu'est ce que t'as contre les nègres?
Deuxièment la souveraineté, ce n'est pas contre les autres mais pour nous autres.

Va chier

Es-tu authiste?

Les negres parleront-ils francais?
Les negres respecteront-ils la culture quebecoise?
Non.
Pourquoi avoir l'independance si vous allez la ruiner avec plus de degenerescence?

Je sais pas si t'es au courant qu'on parle français dans beaucoup de pays africains.

D'ailleurs pense à PK suban, Boucardiouf, Anthony Kavangha, Gregory Charles, tous parlent français. Je ne sais pas dans quel monde tu vie pour dire que les nègres ne parlent pas français.

Tient karim Ouelette il est noir.

Ouais, un peu, mais: Arabes, Indiens? Les negres sont pas seulement africain.
Le Quebec doit etre Quebecois.

'important d'abord c'est qu'on puisse choisir nos immigrants.

On devrait les choisir sur des bases culturelles. Comme les japonais le font. Les japonais vont jusqu'à inspecter ton frigo durant ta période de probation pour voir si ce que tu mange est assez japonais.

You're damn right we are. The Norwegians are so fucking stoked on showing and sharing their god damn tradition with these fucking sand monkeys that we'll soon be a brown fucking sludge.

Your point?

That's a valid point, I guess. That your grandparents are going to die soon. But right after that, it should stop.

that webm is the ultimate redpill. Thank you for uploading that

well lad you sure are a faggot

canada eh?

Praise Canadia!

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Praise him with many motions!

Hey look a religious!

I find it amusing that quebecers still think about sovereignty while bankrupt and sucking off the feds teet. You are like teenagers pissed off at their parents while everything you own was payed for by them. Prove to me you can run a non-parasitic government without "have not" funds and mabee we'll take you seriously, untill than, go fuck yourself you self righteous shitbag.

Quebec and the French can suck my balls. I'm in Montreal and speak ENGLISH ONLY you faggot franconazi. Even the French from France laugh at you and call you faggot you cheese-eating surrender monkeys can take your poutine and shove it up your well-greased goatholes.

Sure that's why you can't get a job.

Implying that would be relevant.
Implying that's true, and that there isn't a lot of us with friends in France.

Continue de téter des cheques de B.S du gouvernement

Bitch I might be a 13 years old gayboy, but my dick sucking technic is way better than your mom's, you fagottini.

Look all those dubs.

Lmao isnt someone from quebec called a quebequoise or some shit? You called youself a quebecer xD

Québecois(e) is in french.

The Quebec'ers think the rest of the world gives a shit. They're so arrogant and full if themselves it makes me wanna fucken puke. Georgia doesn't recognize their driving license because faggot s drive to Florida non stop. Good luck with that you baguette faggots.

Are you the same user who went to the beautiful trees and plant's thread, to tell everyone that he didn't care about plants?

That must be why Xavier Dolan won the Jurry Price at Cannes in 2014

Nicolas Sarkozy called Quebec: France's family, in 2008.

I'm passing you this article about all the Quebec artist that are popular in France, but I know that your disability is preventing you from learning more than one language.

lapresse.ca/arts/201112/12/01-4477243-annee-record-des-quebecois-en-france.php

Quebec is 408 years old while Canada is 150 if anything, Canada is the creepy rich son of the United Kingdom, that keepnaped and elderly woman nammed Quebec to fulfil his gerontophil needs and try to cover her with expensive gifts so she stop trying to escape from his basement.

At least our media aren't cuckolded yet.

Points to the franconazi for finding new ways to fuck up words.

Kek I will keep napping.

Tabarlol

It is not enforced. I was in Georgia twice in the last year and was pulled over once for a broken taillight and had no problem at all with my QC licence.. The GA police is too busy with the wild Savannah dindus to give a shit about Yannick and his foreign licence.

Multiculturalism is about suppressing and, eventually, eradicating the local one, while pretending that both old and new have equal opportunities.

But the problem with this pushback (which is a good thing) is that you'll unavoidably give power to other extremists, which will fuck the world over once again. Only this time the world might get fucked so royally hard that only shit like plankton and bacteria survives.
And there is nothing anyone can really do about this because people on average are dense, short-sighted fucktards, especially when they herd themselves into large groups and let particularly power-hungry, cowardly and cruel fucks from among their numbers to start feeding their insatiable egos by allowing them to become leaders.
Tl;dr praise Cthulhu, the end is nigh.

Those dindus are the worst.

How cringy is our first lady.

I thought your first lady is the queen of England

This is why we need to separate.