BEST WEBM THREAD: POST ONLY YOUR BEST WEBMS THAT WERE FUNNY OR COOL OR INTERESTING AND NO MP4 FOR THIS SPECIFIC THREAD...

BEST WEBM THREAD: POST ONLY YOUR BEST WEBMS THAT WERE FUNNY OR COOL OR INTERESTING AND NO MP4 FOR THIS SPECIFIC THREAD. ONLY WEBMS THAT WERE BETTER THAN A 5/10

I'll start (but wanted a nice thread picture in the catalog.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0
youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/7f/bb/7fbb32ab624400c7c25f74280e4288cf.webm
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5424241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't show you some of my best new webms because they're 16MB and Codemonkey hasn't upped the limit yet.

obligatory birthing hips

anyone remember that one with the dog just mouthing wierd fake words into a song

wah. wah wah wah. wah wah wah wah wah wah.

and then another dog joins in and sings together?

Anyone know he name to the song used?

Pretty sure you mean this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0
the original:
youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0

This literally reminded me of a Crash Bandicoot level. Fucking great.

Those guys are so damn stupid, why not put out more cones? They're right there on his truck.

after the two cars slammed. I would have drug his ass off that thing and bashed his brains out on the concrete. while screaming.

THIS IS MY JOB

these webs fucking suck ….you lied you fucking nigger faggot

So looks like they're "Investigating it internally." So doubt shit will come from it.

bump

bump.

The CIA and Mossad sure knows how to make an entertaing video

*adds to bad goy list*

premature detonulation much

Their bloated fucking ego prevents them from listening to anyone. They work for comcast so they probably think they are special.

cute/10

mfw

more cowbell, though

I'll post this MP4 IDGAF

see

Fuck you cuck

go back to librechan

lude

Anyone got sauce on this?

Its amazing how much this video completely changes my perspective on pretty much every single war ever waged before the invention of the gun. Hollywood literally convinced the world bows were clunky and old fashioned instead of fast and dynamic like it used to be.

So far this thread is full of shit.

for the lulz

Bullshit, the video is a load of disinformation. Do you really think medieval archers were running of walls and shit and spamming dozens of shitload of half-drawn low-power arrows that would bounce of a cotton shirt? Real medieval archers shot whilst stationary and rained lots of arrows onto enemy formations from afar. They used big and heavy warbows that were drawn to the ear and were often over 100 draw pounds, not what you see here which is a pissy

now thats what i call community

yes

fuck off shill

bumpo

Holla Forums please.

(Checked)
So were you just explaining that that's not how it worked back then, or would you say mobile archery is actually WORSE than simply standing in place while shooting?

hes saying he was alive back then and is the total authority over history, regardless of the cool video of the guy proving it's possible to shoot that way. dont try at home.

Both, what does running around do besides wear you out? It's common sense to stay still so you can put your focus on shooting. Archers and were often placed in defensive positions behind stakes, and they put their arrows into the ground for quick retrieval and more infectious wounds. How else would they function, are you imagining they would go into a melee and do all this fancy shit while doing backflips over swords and stuff? They might move while retreating or changing position, no need to move while shooting.

There were mobile archers, they were called *horse* archers.

ok.

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

these guys are bredy gud. sauce?

How can women even compete

Why no mp4 nigger?!

i fucking came so hard

the same reason so many people don't follow good advice: because someone else thought of it first. he just dug himself in when he started arguing and after that was just going to refuse to listen to anybody.

As much as you talked you didn't address the fact that in the original video the guy shot through chain mail. Needing a warbow to deal with plate armor was specific to europe in a particular time-period, it's specific not general to archery throughout human history.

You know you're gay right? that strait men don't find this attractive.

I don't find it attractive either

cheers for the classic

TRIGGERED

You don't want me to wake up, bitch.

The monkeys should be armed.

lel

France what the fuck are you doing ?

he's right, though

I think he was confused.

This is complete bullshit. Actually battle bows were significantly larger, with a drastically heavier pull weight. He's not an archer, he's a "trick-shotter".

I really want to shoot this guy with a gun for the news story

it's strange to see such a sudden increase in board quality, what happened?

thats some A+ rage material right there

What the fuck. How is that possible?

someone explain this shit

Does anyone have the other shill pic? I feel I need it tbh. Shills are everywhere on Holla Forums right now.

The universe be a strange place

Music source?

I dont know anymore

Was hot in "Jawbreaker"

i'm the supreme
magic

Actually made me laff

I unironically enjoy the Residents.

in short, particles act as waves until they are measured

yes I understand that much, so does that mean everything is a wave until observed?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS! I SLAVE FOR YOUR GIFT OF GAINZ.

The same way you behave when someone is watching you
I miss going out naked, fucking moralfags

speaking of fireants, does anyone have the queensnake video with the girl pierced through her clit?

Fuckin drunk and forgot file

Something from 8chans history.

so the universe is aware, or the gnostics and co were right

that's depressing

Oh god, my sides!

it's more likely a simulation that just doesn't expend processing power on things and places that aren't being measured/observed

nah, the ancients were probably right.
We are stuck in illusion and must free ourselves from it.

What the fuck happened here?

it's foolish to believe that we are special in any way. we are nothing but a bi-product of the universe's properties

there is no point to put something in a simulation unless it's to trap it or at least watch it.
We trapped in infinite hell now, buddha was right, we must attain nirvana

Somebody please tell me the name of the song and the artist.

another 11 months to go. again

fuuuck

Feels good man

The memories

I am not good at converting things to webms, would anyone mind webming some videos from this guy's channel?

Anyone want to webm this?

I don't even need to watch the video to know that that's bullshit, what he shot was BUTTED mail, (unhistorical, the wire is just pressed together, you can tear through this shit with your hands) vs riveted mail which is what they used (ever link is riveted into a circle). Riveted mail, with a gambeson underneath and worn by a human is extremely effective against all kinds of attacks including arrows, even powerful bows had a hard time piercing though it. A bow like his would stand zero chance. And pretty much no bow could properly piece though high quality tempered-steel plate armour.

To be fair the civilians should know better to slow down when the roads are icy. I know I go like 10 mph in the snow. But yes the workers should've been more conscience and put more cones further up the hill because there's no line of sight

Was that France! Holyshit, they're fucked.

Won't load for me. ;_;

"Observer" is a stupid fucking name for it, and people purposely use the term to make quantum mechanics seem spooky and further justify funding. It doesn't actually matter if you observe the particles, what matters is if you interfere with the particles, which happens when you measure them.

Well no fucking shit.

(polite sage)

great band

I'm pretty sure the reason for posting it was that the ad uses "clips" in place of the correct term "magazines," but I don't speak for user

Subtle, but effective.

Morons hurting morons, there are no heroes here …there never are.

nice

extinction when?

well at least he got the math right

the numbers dont lie

nigger removal have never been so comfy

learn

so clearly u r a leftist

what you don't like the song?

imagine this actually going to pass
Nothing changes, cuz there r no "assault clips" in existance.
Also they r fun to shoot, like for instance, on a range.
And they also needed a LEGAL glock, thats only semi-auto, to show how deadly the full-auto is

Mega64

Oh shit, someone gets it.

Kek.

Terrorism solves itself!

"Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective."

Seriously though, Chobits when?

Best ending.

Neighborhood watch, motherfuckers!

Also, dumping webms I have.

I'm gritting my teeth in Europe.

if that guy is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, he is not going to get around to kicking any ass for a very long time.

its not a good argument. Whats marriage for again? Having children? U can have children outside of marriage. And if thats whats marriage for - why does marriage regulate other matters, like inheritance in case of death of a spouse, or tax exemptions?

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/7f/bb/7fbb32ab624400c7c25f74280e4288cf.webm

Too big to post, but holy shit.

you can't hotlink to sankaku you have to link to the full post

Sauce?

Wait, I found it.

Hey there agent of the matrix. I knew you would stop by just to try and undermine a wonderful example that the universe we live in is a simulation. It's funny when people like you see the lies they have set up for everyone around them start to crumble, and watch you desperately try to compare watching something without touching it, to barbarically beating a bunch of cows with a stick.

ever watch the matrix?

this

shut the fuck up pessimistic defeatist loser

lmao who's the loser again?

no no no user, god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jewish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist.

projecting.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?"

also israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths.

WHY DID MOOT NEED TO BE A TRAITOR!

Works perfectly for me just by clicking it, but here's the link then:
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5424241

Any recommendations for a guy who wants to start with them? I know them from the Primus covers of Hello Skinny and Constantinople.

yfw this is what moot is now

bump

Original music? name? Sauce? Please

I know exactly what it is but I'm not going to tell you, faggot

"Unidentified species, what are you?"

man, who is she?