So we have Star Wars episode III Rogue One,IV A New Hope,V The Empire Strikes Back,VI Return of the Jedi...

So we have Star Wars episode III Rogue One,IV A New Hope,V The Empire Strikes Back,VI Return of the Jedi,and VII The Force Awakens. Do you think someone will ever make episodes I and II?

I thought that was the clone wars

dunno but I really liked that mexican actor

What does clone wars have to do with Star Trek.

I thought they were all mexican. Cheaper that way.

Heresy!!!

I was 12 when I first saw her running around on the death star with no bra in a thin white outfit!

In the first battle from Force Awakens my daughter asked "Why is that robot bleeding?"(storm trooper wiping blood on another storm troopers mask0 Made me think about how the movie presented itself if you had never seen the other movies. Anyone else have something like that happen?

How old is your daughter?

fuck off

How's that $100000000/month alimony working out for ya?

he asked you a question you fucking faggot

Fine, how old is your idiot daughter, idiot?

didnt mean to sage ;}

Well as long as the sage was an accident. She is fuck off years old.

I liked Clone Wars actually, even the first one had some redeeming qualities. The scene with the fish was one of the coolest in all the movies. Plus at the times the battle/destroyer droids were brand new and they were tight.

I did like the clone troopers. I liked everything that had nothing to do with Jedi.

Does she browse Reddit like her daddy?

I don't think anyone who browses Reddit would come here.

I was a late bloomer. It didn't hit for me until I was 14 and I was watching "Empire".

What did Jabba do to her offscreen?

Mesa have nothing to do with da Jedi. You Likea mesa?

What anime is he from?

Yousah makeah nice sushi roll.

.>>6597664

The stuff of junior high age boys' most naughty fantasies. The stuff of pant's ripping study hall stiffies.

JarJar roll with extra wasabi!

Hell yah!

Hi nigger. Rogue one isn't episode 3.

Episode I was phantom menace. Episode II was attack of the clones. Episode III was revenge of the Sith

And Episode 45.398.2 will be "Return of the Attack of the Cloned Jedi Republic"…

Why using a pic of that irritating social justice mary sue? Rey is probably one of the lamest characters in the entire cinematographic universe.

Everything about that movie is lame, not just Rey.

Well,yeah, you're right.