CALGARY, CA. - Indigenous woman yells 'I hate white people' before punching white woman...

CALGARY, CA. - Indigenous woman yells 'I hate white people' before punching white woman, but it's not a hate crime judge rules.

A Calgary indigenous woman who knocked out a Caucasian woman’s tooth while yelling “I hate white people,” didn’t commit a racially motivated crime, a judge says.

Provincial court Judge Harry Van Harten, in a written decision, said Tamara Crowchief’s motivation for striking Lydia White was not related to racial bias.

Crown prosecutor Karuna Ramakrishnan, who had sought a sentence of 12 to 15 months, argued Crowchief’s unprovoked attack last Nov. 1, amounted to a hate crime.

But Van Harten agreed with defence counsel Adriano Iovinelli that there was insufficient evidence to establish Crowchief attacked White because of the colour of her skin.

Van Harten said unlike offenders in several cases cited by Ramakrishnan, there was no suggestion Crowchief was associated with any group that promoted hatred toward a specific race.

“The offender said, ‘I hate white people’ and threw a punch,” Van Harten said in his ruling.

“There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim,” he said.

“I am not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that this offence was, even in part, motivated by racial bias.”

White was outside Jaimieson’s pub on 17th Avenue S.W., with a friend when an acquaintance of Crowchief’s approached and asked for, and was given, a cigarette.

As White and her male friend spoke to that woman, Crowchief approached and, without warning, yelled “I hate white people” and punched her in the face, knocking out a tooth.

Crowchief and the woman then walked away, but White and her friend followed and called police, who arrived a short time later and arrested the offender.

During her arrest, Crowchief told police “the white man was out to get her.”

In her victim-impact statement, White said she still doesn’t comprehend what motivated her assailant.

“I still get angry when I think about it,” she said.

“I don’t understand why this woman did this. I never did anything to her. Never even spoke to her,” she said.

Van Harten agreed with Iovinelli the more than six months Crowchief had spent behind bars, which he equated to a 9 1/2-month sentence, was sufficient jail time for Crowchief.

He placed the city woman on 12 months probation and ordered her to get psychological and psychiatric counselling, as well as counselling for substance abuse.

She must also abstain from consuming intoxicating substances and is prohibited from going to any business whose principal sale is alcohol.

calgaryherald.com/news/crime/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-before-punching-white-woman-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge-rules

REMEMBER THIS, Holla Forums

ANTI RACIST IS CODE FOR ANTI WHITE

NOTHING MORE

Feels good man

You are preaching to the choir. This needs to reach normal fag ears.

Good. The more this happens the better.

Hate crime laws are for when you upset

There is no pure blood Amerindian. They're all happy little Hapas now.

(((Van Harten)))

Well fuck, there's your reason.

Good. All lands belong to the natives.

Go back to your own country.

When the last non-white is slaughtered under Trump's third term we'll all be laughing

Lets pray that Canada dissolves.

Don't think that's a jewish name, bro. just sayin

these are our own countries, redskin.

Go die of smallpox you lysol huffing degenerate.

Spread this everywhere.
Let the goyim see.
Let them KNOW.

The injuns are just parasites at that point and deserve the same faith as other undesirables.

Why are Canadian injuns so aggressive compared to burger injuns? Not enough genocide?

pic related, dirty shitskin

It's already all over facebook.

bump

What jewish media wont tell you:
If jews have always promoted degeneracy and most suicides are committed due to prolonged generate behavior and
divorces occur due to depressing degeneracy
then the following fact is true: Jews have always promoted both divorce and suicide.

Proof:
Define the degenerate according to the Nuremberg laws (Faggots, criminals, mentally ill, addicts, homeless etc).
Statements 1-3 are Statistical facts, while statements 4,5 are true by assumption.

(1) Most depressed patients are not married.
(2) Most degenerates are not married.
(3) Most degenerates that (are not married and are depressed) are suicidal
(4) Most suicides are committed due to prolonged degenerate behavior
(5) Most divorces are due to depressing degeneracy.

We can therefore state the following fact:
Because of (1) and (2): Since both most degenerates are not married, and most depressed patients are not married,
its most likely that a degenerate belongs in both groups.
Therefore it can be considered that a person that is a degenerate is or will most likely become depressed.
Because of (5): A degenerate will become depressed and will most likely either stop being married or not get married.
Because of (3): A degenerate will become or is most likely suicidal.
Because of (4): With enough encouragement a degenerate will commit suicide.
Promotion of the degeneracy therefore implies promotion of both divorce and suicide.
Since jews promote degeneracy by assumption, we now know that jews promote both divorce and suicide.

End of proof.

Good day.

Okay sure, but we're not leaving you dirty fucks a single thing, we'll take back every damn, every hospital, every gun, piece of clothing, house, and vehicle with us. We'll leave no seeded land, no tilled soil, and not a single domestic animal.

You can go back to shitting right outside your tepee until you can't stand living in your own escretments and move your tribe and repeat. Go back to hunting wild animals and cutting the scalp off of your neighbour because he missinderstood the sky spirits.

Are you fucking kidding me? Lets get this judge removed from the bench.

the "natives" simply migrated from somewhere else (Asia) themselves. They sat on the most fertile farmland in the world for years and were unable to create the food surplus needed to initiate civil growth. They were savages, now they're drunken psychos. The land that is now Canada and USA is the natural right of people who know how to use it (white people).

Look up Gladue. They get a free pass.

lol

The Canadian government has been appeasing them for decades and disgusting Marxist teachers and other chugs have been teaching them that whites are the cause of all their problems and living like some Mongolian retard 2300 years ago was such a grand way of life we "ruined" yet there are so many exceptions made for these Prarie nigs they could easily live how they used to bur don't. They ARE Canada's niggers, seriously somali rapists are civilized compared to these vermin, the only positive of mass migration is our invaders hate them more than we do and if we loose they will be wiped out.

Chugs attacking whites while screaming I hate white people is a near daily thing, they will never be charged with a hate crime until a brand new government is established.

Friendly reminder there isn't much hope left for us

We'll take all our advanced technology and culture with us, dirtnigger.

Besides, you're genetically siberian.

you faggots voted New Democrats, what the fuck did you expect from electing a literal cuckold as your Governor

bump

Shut up nigger, there's 2.9 million Amerindians. Don't be retarded. There's more in Canada too. They live on reservations, generally out of public view.

Also forgot

t. a guy who has a Half-native mother. Her father was from a reservation.

(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)

Kennedi check em!

Are you injun? I'm only part Injun so I have a soft spot for you faggots. Doesn't help the fact my mother looks full injun.

I agree. All non native anglo saxons need to fuck off .

I have a soft spot for the redman, that will never change.

Nah, this country doesn't belong to English, only Americans. if you see yourself as anything but American, go to Europe. tfw mixed with German, Irish, Injun and English.

Aand you're genetically European, what's the difference? Out of Africa theory, nigger. Everyone came from somewhere.