Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics...

Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics, Holla Forumsandcraft was born thanks to an anonymous serverfag who took inspiration from a random image found on Holla Forums of a well-built beach house, and literally 19 minutes later, started a thread with an idea to start a minecraft server. "Holla Forumscraft" was one suggestion that came into conflict with wowfags, so we opted for "Holla Forumsandcraft" instead. We have been running mostly continuously since 2012, with only a few gaps of service. As you have probably guessed, this is a Holla Forums server.

The goal of Holla Forumsandcraft is to establish politically based factions that will work as "governments". The server implements a custom resource pack to "increase immersion" into """politics""".
Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

It's a pretty rules light server and the only real thing that will get you banned is combat hacking, besides that we're pretty loose about what happens.

We allow cracked clients, download one if you're interested in playing.
Recommended client:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142/Minecraft_1.8.4_Cracked_[Full_Installer]_[Online]_[Server_List]

Other urls found in this thread:

atlauncher.com/pack/ResonantRise
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142/Minecraft_1.8.4_Cracked_[Full_Installer]_[Online]_[Server_List]
8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself faggot

Let me know when we get Pol craft with the resonant rise 3 Mod pack

atlauncher.com/pack/ResonantRise

IMPORTANT

Don't join the server. Under all circumstances don't join the server if you want keep your sanity. The server is full of stormfags, leftypols, kids and LARPers.

what's minecraft?

Eh, it's fine.

Here's a literary work from an outstanding author

SPQR is cancer.

The cancer has been removed

You guys are absolute faggots, I got cracked minecraft just to play with you guys, and even brought in a friend. Played for a few weeks, made a pretty cool base and mine, got some pretty cool gear. Didn't play for something like a week (which should be safe), and my tribe or whatever was kicked for whatever reason and some poo in the loo squatting niggers just stole my base.

Tl;dr, fuck this server, fuck the mods and fuck this game. I don't care if you're 13 or not, if I saw the person who fucked me over I'd punch him in his underage face in front of his mom

When was that though, I have to admit the previous mods were shitheads, but they are long gone. I took on the server and started from scratch and literally made the serb great again :^)

Just letting you know, your shit should not get deleted in just a week, right now the time before a player expires is 30 days of inactivity. Which kinda allows for some ruins to be found around the server but doesn't actually require you to play all the time

It's pretty good autism

how do i play?
what do i have to do?

download pirate client or pay jewsoft for it

pirate client:

Join using version 1.9.4 and add polandcraft.tk to the server list then you are done

How do you download the resource pack?

why are kids browsing Holla Forums?

it downloads automagically

Select four

What's there not to like about it?

you missed the politics

Has anyone paid him to say…
BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER
yet?

y-you don't think he would sell h-his own people…
they were k-kings and stuff

I implore you to kill yourself immediately if you actually play this.

fug off fag

I admit I haven't logged in in a long time. Wonder if my bunker is still around. Hope so.

tbh rip your buildings ;_;7

We need to bring back the days when the police serviced and protected white families, not killed them: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

Why is Donald Trump such a freaking racist…………………… :\

normandy a shit

Couldn't be worse than 2b2t.

Are griefing and X ray mods allowed?