Why aren't we talking about this R-rated animated film...

Why aren't we talking about this R-rated animated film? The one that actually has some value that is more than just circlejerking fedora atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/435161.html#q445276
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_service
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fan service
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fanservice
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/19/the-hill-lies-about-race-and-america/
sourcegaming.info/2015/05/18/introduction-to-sex-japan-and-video-games-nsfw-duh/
businessinsider.com/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know user I haven't seen it yet.

Dub is pretty meh but overall it was pretty gud.

thanks user.

Those who have seen it probably blanked it out of their memories because of the high-octane nightmare fuel.

Can't we talk about something nice, like Fantastic Planet or Genocyber instead?

A lot of these adult/mature animated films still use animal characters for some reason.

We could talk about Genocybers top tier soundtrack if you want

what about the one that started it all?

This is what makes Fritz smarter than Sausage Party. Sausage doesn't allow different opinions to their own shoved up liberal atheism. Here, the movie doesn't exactly agree or disagree with Fritz seeing that Fritz is kind of a dick. But even then he gives out good point. A smart film doesn't hammer their own message forcing the audience to obey to it, it brings up different points and allow the audience to make their own conclusions.

should we post more ralph bakshi stuff like coonskin?

How come new atheism can't even make their a movie without Underminding their own anti-theist message?

its boring shit

this one was pretty amusing

They're not?

I mean, they're what we would be doing if we weren't miserable socially inept shut-ins.

Because it's actually good. It's an awesome little movie that has some unique themes.

It seems like a perfect teen age companion piece for The Secret of NIMH. If I ever have kids, I'm definitely giving him/her access to this when cartoons start being 'for babies'

go for it, his stuff is always good.

I'll get us started.

Talked about black problems in America when it was still and actual problem and not assholes who just want to complain.

Ralph Bakshi had nothing to do with this movie though.

As you can see, nobody in this thread can give you a proper answer.

Why? Because Felidae is an overrated piece of garbage and Akif Pirincci is the King of Hacks.

Pic related, an actual fucking cartoon that invented/standardized a bunch of techniques that are norm nowadays.

It doesn't have to be good if it's famous. People will praise Felidae regardless. 75% of people who cum over this cartoon have probably never even seen it, or saw it on youtube.

Like LOTR is a masterpiece when it's just a whacky yet pretentious fantasy book.

Like the Beatles are great legends when musically speaking they're below One Direction.

They came out at the right time and the generation at the time idealized them.

And as decades passed, they got a reputation of being "revolutionary" while in fact they are artistically equivalent to modern day garbage.

"Contrarian" is just a term people use when they're being challenged on arguments that to them must be untouchable. It's a neologism that's as cancerous as it gets.

It's anti-intellectual by definition, because it negates any possibility of discussion without being ad hominem'd by the masses.

Is Akira philosophical? should we include Fire and Ice? granted that was more of a sword and sorcery but we don't get enough of those.

I remember the book being kinda interesting, if dry, but only the first one. The rest in the series were fucking terrible, which probably explains why they never made movies based on them.

The soundtrack was nice, though.

I can't say the prospect of an orgy has ever appealed to me.

I liked the part where the giant dicks attack people.

Fuck off weebshit.

Cuckime is cuckime and it will always be trash for the lowest common denominator. That is the chink equivalent of food party. Mindless atavistic garbage.

I will never not be amazed by the level of delusion required for someone on Holla Forums to claim that anime is trash.

The notion that anime is for the lowest common denominator is also interesting considering that most of it now airs at night and is supported by small audiences. If that's for the lowest common denominator then what does that say about The Simpsons?

Akira was awesome. Fire and Ice had Teegra.

You know it's funny that you give reasons for the Beatles and LOTR but not Filidae.

You just so it's overrated. Considering about the only people who even know about it are extremely nerds on image boards I don't think that's the case. Though I am certain there are better movies with less recognition.

Is there any particular reason you think it isn't very good?

In all fairness The Beatles are the most overrated group of all time.

However, Lennon once had a song called "Woman are the nigger of the world", so there is that.

And R. Crumb had nothing to do with either

I'm surprised someone here is willing to admit this.

This tbh fam

I will never not be amazed by the level of delusion required for someone on Holla Forums to claim that anime is good
Keep eatin' up all that otaku fanservice shows and harem "comedies", you colossal weeb.

No, just that they think racism was never one of them.

Really?
I'm pretty sure if you asked Holla Forums if blacks had never had problems due to racism any half-way reasonable Holla Forumslack will agree that they've had. Sounds like a rhetorical over-generalization.

>board of racists ever admitting racism is bad unless it's against whites

Those constitute a minority of anime, and they aren't intrinsically bad anyway. I'm not sure if you're legitimately this misinformed about the topic or if you're just saying whatever shit comes to your mind in a desperate attempt to lash out at anime.

And as I already said:
Do you really think you're in a position to shit on anime?

Yes, that is what I said. I congratulate you on your ability to successfully quote things people said.

Now you're just playing dumb.

How am I playing dumb? Do you really think your epic greentext+reaction image combo was some brilliant counter-argument that I failed to adequately respond to?

Nice pasta faggot

By pretending you didn't get the point of

Do you really think your NEET-pandering genres aren't intrinsically bad?

What "NEET-pandering genres"?

German dub was amazing tho.

And I barely say that.

Crumb didn't want anything to do with the first one because he was a massive butthurt faggot that Bakshi wasn't afraid to take a stab at the left as well as the right. He'd talk about how Fritz would never say some of the things he does in that film, because he'd never be so anti-liberal.

He literally acts like the second one doesn't exist because it would mean admitting there was something he disliked more than Bakshi's film.

Please explain to everyone here why anime is objective superior to Western cartoons like you did on Holla Forums.
8ch.net/tv/res/435161.html#q445276

Akira is amazing on an animation/technical level and still holds up today.

classic /a/ meme of the manga was better since so much shit was cut in the movie

I own all books and I'm sad there's only one movieā€¦ second and third one would also be awesome movies. Second one is about PTSD, third one is about life and death as a recurring topic.

Fun fact though, the author went batshit crazy. He's ranting really hard about immigrants and how shitty Germany becomes because of them, despite being one himself. He's also anti-semitic.

You see how insane he gets in the books, too.
They are actually good and didn't really jump the shark. But then it just gets crazy, with military weapon testers who try the efficiency of their homing missiles on cats. He gets those cats via his gay pet cat, who lures his mates into a trap. There's one book where cats want to use an abandoned island as some kind of cat Israel, but they are betrayed and gassed by the island's owner - in the next book, they never talk about it again.

And the newest Felidae book is about a friggin wormhole to a planet inhabited by cats which the ancient Egypts worshipped. The gov wants to hide the existent of that planet because it would throw the world into a religiously motivated world war, so they DROP A FRIGGIN NUKE into the wormhole, on which the main character sits, who pisses on the control panel on the bomb which turns it off.
HOLY. SHIT.
But you're completely lost during the whole story until that point, which made it still fun to read.

Sorry for the shitty ass grammar, it's 4 AM here. Time for chocolate pudding.

Hell no, Blacks had it horrible, Slavery in the Colonial times, freedom finally with the colonial war but still considered only 3/5th a person, clear bigotry and racism toward them, and a public that was uncaring or thinking "it was for their own good".

But then Martin Luther king came about, Rosa Parks took a stand, people said "we can work together and become a nation, they were no longer 3/5ths a person, no longer segregated, and to hate a black person because of the color of his skin but the color of his character was seen as stupid and wrong way to be.

However, some people have not stopped, because of injustices of the past, things we have stopped doing and admonish and chastise as being stupid and wrong, they still feel that they are being persecuted.

In fact most of the younger generation is going back, creating "safe spaces" that is only made to segregate the whites and the colored again.

Why are you trying to drag some Holla Forums argument here? This is one of the most autismal things I've seen for a while on *chan.

Go back to Holla Forums, faggot.
We have a /jojo/ thread here. DBZ is often talked about. The few times faggots complain about anime, they get laughed at until they freak out and get themselves banned.

would police brutality count as a modern black person problem I mean granted its usually targeted at poorer communities in general but still I think they might have a point on that.

Stop watching SJWs and Cuckservatives.

I keep seeing this getting said over and over but I look at pretty much every anime coming out and none of it is ever really anything other than lighthearted slice of life comedies or harem animes dressed up as shonenshit because they were adapted from some kind of horrible light novel.

Where is this hidden berth of awesome anime that nobody seems to be able to actually show me?

No, they absolutely do not. They just like screaming that they do.
The Occupy protests proved that cops don't give a shit about the age, gender, or race of a person that they target. Anyone who's ever had a run-in with a cop can tell you that cops are assholes who're obsessed with power.
The issue is that so many black people are criminals and think they're above the police. Even the videos of the run-ins with the cops that has (relatively) innocent people in it, you can tell they're just fucking retarded when it comes to dealing with cops.
Embed related: last summer's hot, controversial video of cops arresting a bunch of kids who came to a private pool party, uninvited.
The dumb bitches thought it was a good idea to scream at and talk back to and refuse to listen to the police. When a cop gets sick of one of their mouths and tosses her on the ground to arrest her, the black guys think it's a good idea to try to grab and fight the cop, and THEN think it's a good idea to scramble like monkeys when he reaches for his gun.

Akira is beautifully animated.

On Japanese television, i.e. the last place you would ever look. Since you don't actually watch anime.

Fanservice fapbait shows and harem comedies.

Nice double-think faggot. You're probably the same type to post in all those SJWfied Marvel character threads.

I've seen Holla Forums pretend it wasn't that bad and claim whipping never happened.

Those have nothing to do with unemployment, and there is no such thing as fapbait.

Haven't seen it, and the last time I came across a place that had it for streaming, it was in German.

They exist to pander to sad neckbeards.

Tell us more on how slavery only happened to Blacks. And there weren't proportionately more American Black slaveowner than White ones, that Black slaves didn't have longer live spans than assortee non-slaves, and that American Blacks haven't been long better off than they would be in Africa.

I dunno. It's a shithole in places like the ghettos around Chicago. There's plenty of places in Africa that are much, much nicer.
Actual Africans are incredibly nice, though. I don't think that they'd want them back.

Kek, be sure to go back and make twenty threads about "white genocide", how Hitler dindu nuffin, and how da evul jooz conspire to put mind control chemicals in your cereal.

It's called an imageboard.

He's obviously Holla Forums, but he said absolutely nothing suggesting that he's a victim for being white. You know not everyone's either black or white, right? Every race has been enslaved. Everyone's had shit. Black Americans just like pretending they had it worse than anyone else. That's why they get their panties in a bunch when someone suggests Natives have it worse.
I'd rather have Holla Forums here than tumblr, but I'll tell you both to fuck off.

Something Holla Forums also tries to justify. Remember folks, invading and making the natives the minority in their own country is okay when it's for da glory of Murica.

No, see, retard, unlike black Americans, he's not playing the victim by saying his ancestors went through slavery. It's just a fact of fucking life. No one's special for it.

And no one's trying to say Natives have it worse to earn brownie points. It's to point out that you guys are fucking faggots for playing the victim game and crying about how horribly oppressed you are.

Now fuck off.

Pandering doesn't exist, and you are projecting.

Yes, that is what I said. Once again, well done for successfully quoting something someone said. You are getting really good at this.

Notice the *.

So tell me slave descendant, are you here in your country due to slave ancestors? Are you the majority in your country? Would you be feel out of place if you went back to your country of origin?

That's not what I said.

I'm not black you faggot. But why use facts when you can strawman whoever doesn't play along with Holla Forums?

And yet you think it's true.

It is true. You just think everything you don't like has to be bait, which is an expression of extreme narcissism.

Is that the autistic's way of writing an 8?

What makes you think it stands for 8? If I had wanted to say Holla Forums I would have just said Holla Forums.

Absolutely none of what your said about slavery means anything.
Am I going to cry and throw a bitchfit because I'm living where I am because Nazis raped my grandmother and stuck my grandfather in a concentration camp for fighting for his country?
No, because it's in the past and I'm not a fucking faggot.

Stop implying black people have it so bad because some people had a shit life hundreds of years ago.

Or are we gonna start making Slav Lives Matter a thing for all the European girls who are forcibly brought to America and sold into sex slavery to this day?

see

I already did and already replied to it.

But you still haven't stopped being new.

What I said doesn't make me new in any way.

I'm really enjoying watching people lose their goddamn minds because they don't understand what I meant by *chan.

You'll side with the edgy faggots that say it never happened.

WEW LAD

I'm not siding with anyone, faggot. You're both dumbasses.
Though I doubt even Holla Forums denies POWs exist. I didn't say my grandfather was a Jew. He was a soldier and his country was eventually overtaken.

You are a narcissist.

There's nothing complicated or unclear about what I said.

Tell me why fanservice animu isn't fapbait then you point-dodging weeb?

just curious how do hikikomori's make a living? They don't have a job to pay the rent so why hasn't their landlord kicked them out yet?

Tell me why something has to be bait just because you don't like it. If I don't like sports anime, does that mean sports anime is bait?

How am I a weeb?

If you faggots had looked at the Holla Forums thread instead of spill spaghetti you'd already know what you're dealing with.

You should have seen the thread about "What is a strong female character" that had the Legend of Korra logo that left the catalog a week ago. There was some Holla Forumstard blaming da jooz and making an ebin Ben Garrison maymay post and saying they need to be holocausted again, to which someone posted some 6 minute webm of old World War II footage about Americans trying to help the pretty much skeletal Jews from the camps after the war ended.

Long story short some other Holla Forumstard came in and called it "propaganda". Yeah.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/a/

Did you read what I even fucking said?
Even if they try to say concentration camps don't exist, there's no way they think the Nazis never took POWs. Everyone took POWs.

Is that what we were talking about? Maybe you should re-read the exchange.

The fact that you are trying to push an unrelated Holla Forums thread here does not mean I have to go back to /a/. That does not make any sense.

See

What about it?

>>>/a/

Again:

I'm not even gonna bother since you just want to play games.

>>>/a/

How am I trying to play games? I just asked you a simple question.

Explain why I should go to /a/.

You act like anime is some super-perfect media that doesn't do wrong and doesn't have a lot of trash in it.

Because you're talking about anime
really now time to leave >>>/a/

When were we talking about that?

You brought it up. If you don't want to talk about it then don't bring it up.

>>>/a/

Why should I go to /a/?

You uh, you get that the new immigrants aren't like the ones who worked their ass off to get in right? Its kinda why the big rapes are only happening now. And itd make sense he's mad at Jews considering the Soros leaks just showed a lot of Jews are behind the lobbying for these laws.

We were talking about "baiting." Try to keep up.

see
>>>/a/

I already answered it.

Why should I go to /a/?

see
>>>/a/

I already answered it.

Why should I go to /a/? Answer the question.

see

You concede that you are unable to answer the question and cannot explain why I should go to /a/.

see
>>>/a/

What the hell is that first argument and who the hell uses it?

American Blacks are significantly better off than in every country with a Black majority. There being so much fatness among American Blacks points to this.

What is this, Gamergate?

Didn't that hypothesis get roundly debunked? The latest one I recall was a genetic study which basically proved the Solutrean hypothesis was complete bullshit.

Would samurai X count? I mean its more /a/ but as someone who grew up with the Ruroni Kenshin anime on Toonami, this pleased me greatly.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/

Next you'll be saying Egypt was Black Land.

Go back to Britain you entitled fuck.

Ah, the magical man has seen all of my other posts through the ether and knows that I make complaints about changing ideologies, does he?

So you have no problem with SJWs changing character's personalities and behaviour to suit their agendas, then?

LOL.

No shit, so do Middle-Easterners, and even certain Asian groups. Are they secret Europeans too? You guys are so fond of using Caucasoid to claim European ancestry when it's convenient, yet cry foul when it leads to conclusions that you do not like.

Besides, Egypt was Middle-Eastern land for the most part.

I'm not happy about it but I wouldn't say they can't do it as long as it runs tangent to the original character. The Fritz films didn't cancel the comic. Let the public decide which is better.

Also I just realised you never explained who animation designed to make virgins hard isn't fapbait.

I don't see non-fag Whitey men demanding safe spaces.

Sure it is

Most of the Middle East is Caucasoid. There are Oriental populations with significant Caucasoid admixture yes (see Ugyhurs).

They're as Black as Obama (who has a White American mother). The Nubians have significant Caucasoid admixture.

So Caucasoid.

They are, they just refer to it as "no more immigrants".

Don't try to rationlise Holla Forums's logic; it's all double-think.

Remember these simple examples to understanding Holla Forums's logic:

Fapbait doesn't exist, and how do you know something is specifically designed to make virgins hard? Are you saying non-virgins need different kind of anime to get hard?

You keep saying that as if it's true.

Native Americans didn't have a choice when it came to you. But that's okay because it's different when you're a proud British colonial anchor baby.

Holla Forums is full of NEETS so quite frankly being white =/= being productive for existing.

Unlike Holla Forums which only cries about their non-existant genocide.

What's it like being objectively wrong?

You keep saying it exists as if it's true.

I don't know, you tell me.

Since you've read the books, how accurate is the movie? I'm quite interested in reading the books, considering how much crazy shit is going down there as you've said.

That first guy you replied to isn't me, so no, he does "keep" saying it because it's the first time he's said it.

Also you're lack of argument is showing. You still haven't proven it isn't.

You haven't proven it is.

WEW LAD

How do you know it's bait?

You're claiming the creators aren't being sincere about their work and are cynically trying to "trick" people into masturbating. What do you base that accusation on? And what do they even get out of doing it?

I never said they don't fap to it too.

Sales.

Then where is the "bait"?

Masturbation doesn't have an effect on sales.

See, m8, just because you get "gratuitious" tits n ass on a show doesn't necessarily mean it's meant to attract autists with a cheap trick. Take KLK, for example. One of the main themes of the show is nudity, and you get PLENTY of ass shots and crotch shots and whatever. But it doesn't matter. After episode 4 or 6, the nudity stops being a "whoa so saucy" thing and it becomes a statement about the character at the moment. And there's plenty of shows that give nudity this kind of relevance. Of course, if you just take it at face value, you'll assume it's just fapbait.

Besides, are you really complaining that you get sexy shots? What are you, a fucking grill?

Even if "fanservice" doesn't have any particular point to it (and it rarely does), it doesn't mean the viewers are all furiously masturbating. Westerners are just unhealthily obsessed with masturbation, sex and sexuality.

Sad people will buy products if it makes their wang hard. look at all those people on Holla Forums who wanted DOAX3 even though it's shit and has less content than the previous game. Funny how Holla Forums will defend a sequel with less content, dumbed down mechanics (volleyball), QTEs (rock climbing minigame) and DLC all because muh tiddies.

So a bad example?

Keep projecting, Hiro. Japanese are obsessed with sex, it's why they can't stop thinking with their dongs when they make animation and games. Don't forget Love Hotels are a Japanese thing.

DOAX3 is not precisely the kind of game you buy for its deep story and inmersive controls.

Excuse me , mr art student, for not using tasteful black and white male nudity. Besides, what is it that you call tacky?

I'll avoid an entirely different discussion on your pleb taste and give you a different example , then. One of the big plot points in Perfect Blue is the fact that the main character appeared naked in a magazine for masturbatory purposes, and there's a whole sequence where you get full-on shots of unshaved pussy. Again, it's not there for masturbatory purposes, but an idiot might take it as such.

Yep, those filthy japs could never be like the regular pristine and virginal american, who never thinks of sex and makes only the most tasteful entertainment!

Kek, you'd probably defend walking simulators if the walls were plastered with nude model posters. Never underestimate the power of muh dick.

"Lol what if we made the outfit get more revealing when she has a new form *fap fap fap*" I don't even get how you need to ask, it's typical anime fapbait.

Looked it up, Perfect Blue actually uses it for a reason, and hence isn't tacky. Hell given the purpose I'd argue it isn't even "fanservice". But that's not a majority when it comes to anime. Most of the time it's gratuitous butt shoots and jiggling boobs just because.

Also I'm not even an Amerifat so nice try there buddy.

Thanks for agreeing with me about who fanservice is aimed at. :^)

There's no scarcity of pornographic and erotic 2D material in Japan, and it's not considered unusual. Some degree of "fanservice" can be found even in daytime anime. Love Live and Girls und Panzer have been mega popular despite containing no fanservice, whereas shows heavy on fanservice rarely if ever have exceptional sales.

It's not projection, it's the truth, and I'm a Westerner myself.

They are open about sexuality in 2D and don't make a big deal about it. Westerners constantly freak out about it, and even something like K-On is constantly portrayed as highly sexual and nothing but "fapbait" because that's how obsessed and neurotic Westerners are.

Because it's been more common for Japanese people to live with their parents for longer than in the West.

You know Japan's birthrates are declining and stuff like machines that jack you off and other artifical sex machines are on the rise right? Pure coincidenceā€¦

So you're just a weeb then?

The Japanese have a higher suicide rate then us because of how obsessed and neurotic they when it comes to school and work.

Keep pretending Japan is some pedestal of goodness, weeb. Remember the Japanese still censor references to Fat Man and Little Boy in games like the name of an attack in Skullgirls or a weapon in Fallout 3. 1945, never forgetti.

They don't put it in everything, and unlike you they are very casual about it. It's just a normal thing. To you it's a huge issue.

No. Why would I be?

This has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

I never said Japan is perfect, and I'm not a weeaboo.

No, I just think it's laughable that the invaders from /a/ start their crap about how anime is objectively superior to all other animation and act like it's high-brow when it's filled with a lot of crap. That's why I brought up fanservice in the first place.

Trying to paint the Japanese as some morally-superior nation that don't obsesses or are sensitive to anything.

I didn't bring up the topic.

Anime's sexual content is very mild compared to Western media, yet I never see anyone utter one word of complaint about sexual content in Western media, let alone declare the entire thing bad because of it.

I was not speaking generally, I was speaking about a specific thing.

Fapbait doesn't exist, and yes you do have some kind of serious mental problems regarding sexual content in anime.

Funny, because the guy who started this anime derail in the first place was the one claiming fapbait doesn't exist. If you really aren't him, can you actually explain why there's no such thing as fapbait?

That's right.

Correct.

Anime was first mentioned in a now deleted post, and it wasn't mine.

Can you actually explain why there is such a thing?

Incorrect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_service
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fan service
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fanservice

What about it? How does it prove fapbait exists?

ā€¦OK. I shouldn't feed the troll, but this conversation is drawing me in with its sheer autistic malevolence, like a cosmic string of retardation.
What is your definition of "fapbait"?
And how do you differentiate it from "fanservice"?

Yes user, anyone who doesn't agree with every inane statement you make has to be trolling. Just like any content you don't like has to be bait.

I'm not the one who introduced the term.

Classic tactic, if you are asked a hard question, deflect and redirect!
What a fucking nig, next you will be telling all of us to check our white privilege!

You slimy fuck, if your pattern of thought was any more doubled, i'd have to post a Bateman image just to reply to it

But you don't care about that because it benefited you, only now that it's happening to you do you actually care about immigration.

Keep projecting, faggot.

Wrong again, faggot.
My family on Dad's side came over from Scotland in the 1860's, never killed a single Injun.
My Mom's family is all German, she married my dad and came over to the US to have me.
Your argument is shit and reeks of college intellectualism, How can I be punished for the actions of others, when me and mine never commited them?
It's people like you who think that forcing the taxpayer to pay slave reparations is a good idea, when the majority of americans and their ancestors never owned slaves.

I never said your ancestors killed Native Americans. I said you benefited from immigrating to America.

You guys wanna hear a joke?

Holla Forums

That's it. That's the whole joke. Now go ahead and laugh.

The Siberian Americans didn't have a sole country with immigration laws. And there are repeat examples of Redskins cooperating with Europeans.

Also:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/19/the-hill-lies-about-race-and-america/

Tell that to the Chinese in Hong Kong. In case you didn't know, there used to be aborigines in Southern China who got displaced. Even North Vietnamese are mostly archetypically Chinese genetically. Let alone what happened in Taiwan.

You mean how there's about one confirmed example of using blankets to for biological warfare. And there's no evidence the man who ordered it was acting on orders higher than his.

You introduced the term, or are acting as the representative of those who did, so you should be the one to define it.

Please tell us more on how America reaches the top fixed with hordes of 80s IQ (or lower) Dindus, Kebabs, and Illegals. Instead of having 100 IQ Whiteys around.

Do you mean the Russian-Americans that lived in Alaska back when the Russians ruled it?

No, I talk of the men who branched away from Mongoloids, lived in teepees, and did interpretative dance for rain.

>>>Holla Forums

That's not me. But it's hilarious that you are in so much denial of the idea of fanservice existing to make peepees hard.

You links mean nothing. The fact that white NEETS even exist proves you wrong. Being white doesn't automatically make you productive. Otherwise this site would have barely any posters.

China has a flagrant disregard for human rights, not to mention the whole Tibet stuff. You say this as if I don't know that?

I never said the purpose of "fanservice" isn't sexual arousal. I said fapbait doesn't exist. Not the same thing.

The Redskins didn't have a solo country that was invaded by Whitey. You can keep ignoring IQ gaps though.

You're triggered at calling the Redskins Siberian Americans.

Anyway, all your chimpin' won't shift the noting that you can do a purge of the dregs (as in violent criminals, sex criminals, and Welfare Rats) in American society and you'll proportionately target more Non-Asian Minorities.

Just read the thread and I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time. To be fair, I really do feel bad for the native aboriginals of the Americas outside those human sacrificing savages and they're possibly the only non-white I feel bad for. The rest are, well, niggers. You keep whining and the police will make sure you keep dying.

Boy, I sure do love Felidae, I wonder where I should go to talk about it.

It's not hard to think about why. I know parents who let their children watch this just because of the funny animals.

It depends on how you interpret it. You can look at modern western society for example and the decline of religion and Christianity. You'd think it would usher in an age of logic and reason but all it did was create a vacuum where that religion used to fill only to be replaced with something like SJWism who pretty much crusade for the same things as fundamentalist Christians like their goals of censorship might as well be one and the same extremely ironically and nearly all of them were raised Christian. Even the most famous atheist of all Dawkins has admitted that getting rid of Christianity would be a bad idea because it functioned as a dam holding back much worse things from messing up society which I'll have to admit is true. Even with all the ridiculous things Christianity entails there is a lot of good stuff that comes along with it and when you stomp all those values like some edge master you get a society in decay and collapse.

"Progressivism" is really a child of heretical Judaism and Christianity and/or formed itself in countries where Christianty and Judaism was across the land. White Guilt is an application of Original Sin, Climate Hysteria a modern apocalypse, and feminism from the Victorian habit of putting women on a pedestal.

Nah, it's just hilarious watching the lengths you go to justify it.

You must have an IQ of at least 100 to post here, Cletus.

is grave of the fireflies rated r?

Greenland used to be green, iceland used to have ice. The climate changes. It's just a thing that happens.

The notion that it's normally stable and human carbon emissions are throwing it way off is myth held up by an "emperor's new clothes" syndrome where any dissent from the notion circularly invalidates the dissenter.

Yeah and it's impossible for it to be accelerated and holes in the ozone layer are perfectly natural.

So what do you achieve by being denial. You work for a oil company or something?

"Bait" implies the author cynically intended to somehow trick or goad people into masturbating to the work. It implies the same thing as when you accuse someone of baiting on 4/Holla Forums.

You need to do stuff besides browse imageboards if your definition is that warped

We're on an imageboard right now. "Bait" started being used on 4chan as a synonym for trolling, and that's why you're now using idiot terminology like fapbait.

And even putting that aside, bait means:

And yet fanservice is somehow not bait?

It is bait by the same logic that any post you disagree with or don't like is bait.

Sexual content is mundane in anime, manga and Japanese games and their fanworks. It's Westerners who put it on a pedestal and make a big deal about it.

One Punch man has sold 10,047 to date, while the borderline porn shows Valkyrie Drive and Shinmai Maou no Testament S2 that aired during the same season sold 2,332 and 3,752 respectively. Yuru Yuri S3, which has no fanservice to speak of, sold 4,365.

Fanservice doesn't sell copies because there is nothing special about fanservice and because the otaku community can provide its own fanservice. If anything, fanservice decreases sales.

Have you never heard of the concept of Sex Sells?

Do you really think Holla Forums would defend DOAX3 (which has less content than the previous game, dumbed down volleyball mechanics, cut Jetskiing, QTEs and even has bad industry practices like DLC) is it wasn't a boobie simulator?

Just because something is true in one place doesn't mean it must be true in all other places. Japanese otaku aren't going to start shelling out tons of money for BDs just because there's some fanservice. There's already porn anime (hentai), porn manga, and porn doujinshi. It's not that fanservice doesn't sell at all, but it's not the cheat code to high sales that sex-crazed Westerners think it is.

What does Holla Forums have to do with this? We're talking about things made for the Japanese market and how Japanese customers respond to them.

Proof of how fapbait works on this very site.

But they're not.

When Westerners see K-On, their reaction is something like "THIS IS MASTURBATORY FAPBAIT PEDOBAIT SEXUALIZATION FANSERVICE SHIT FOR TINY-DICK VIRGIN MANCHILDREN!" That's being sex-crazed. Fanservice, even imagined fanservice, is put on a pedestal and obsessed over endlessly.

Did you read the rest of what I said?

Their birthrates are lower because they just have waifupillows and advancements in masturbation technology instead.

Does that make this site SJW-crazed?

As Holla Forums liking DOAX3 can attest to.

We already know how the Japanese respond to it thanks to that birthrate graph the other user posted.

South Korea has lower birthrates than Japan, and so do 10-13 other countries. Germany and Italy are tied or almost on par with Japan.

K-On barely has anything in it that could be called fanservice. That's the joke.

I'm talking about Japan vs. the West here, so bringing up Holla Forums does not hinder my argument, it helps it.

And? Do you think the Japanese don't get turned on either?

Also there's an interesting read I found the other day (wasn't looking for the topic, just stumbled upon it because I browse the site): sourcegaming.info/2015/05/18/introduction-to-sex-japan-and-video-games-nsfw-duh/
Their views on sex aren't really that different if you look at the ratings systems.

Nobody said they don't, but as I've already explained to you fanservice doesn't have the meaning in Japan that you think it does.

They are completely different, as a matter of fact. As evidenced, for example, by the way Westerners consistently and constantly lose their goddamn minds over fanservice and "moe" in anime.

This,see

businessinsider.com/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7

But a lot of other countries has lower birthrates, it's just the Japanese one is focused on because the Japanese are the only ones that matter. That and countries with shit birthrates like Germany are destined to become muslim anyway it's basically a non-country.

You haven't actually explain why fanservice isn't made for anything other than arousal.

So radically different, eh?

Reminder that your morally-superior Japanese still get triggered by minor references to Fat Man and Little Boy after 71 years. They also censor their own games, like Metal Gear Rising.

The west is ridiculously hypocritical in all its forms. Like they are prude against countries in Asia but praise shit that exist in Muslim and African countries then go back to watching fucking HBO and hollyjewood movies.

I never said it isn't made for arousal. What does this have to do with anything I've said?

Not talking about video games, let alone video game ratings (the actual content of Japanese and Western games is different, so even if we're talking about games your argument still holds no water).

It has everything to do with your bouts of Weeb Enlightenment.

Yeah, it doesn't have the meaning you think it does. I've already explained why. What's your point?

It has nothing to do with what we're talking about, and I'm not a weeaboo.

If you can't form an argument and back up your absolute bullshit, just kill yourself.

Maximum edge.

Where?

You contradicted yourself saying it doesn't have the same meaning and then saying it was made for arousal.

You say this as if they'd care if it didn't happen to them. Reminder Japan never apologised for Nanking.

You probably get triggered if someone jokes about Titanic.

Don't play dumb. I already explained to you how fanservice doesn't sell etc.

I never said that I was talking about arousal. You are the one who brought that up. I never contradicted myself.

Thinking that Japan cannot ever be better than the West at anything makes you a reverse weeb.

Fuck both of you faggots.

You been doing that the whole time where most of your replies are acting like you don't know what fanservice is for or responding with questions involving "How am I?".

If it isn't then it is.

Holy crap, it's you. That weeb that shits up Holla Forums and Holla Forums blabbing on about animu superiority. There is nothing more to argue with you about. Goodbye weeb.

This is a blatantly evasive answer.

What are those quotes supposed to prove?

You need to go back to Reddit. I'm not even whoever it is that you are talking about.

WEW LAD

But Reddit is full of weebs like you. :^)

I wasn't evading anything, I was asking you to clarify yourself since I have no idea what those quotes are supposed to prove.

I'm not a weeb, and you're the one who's acting like this is Reddit.

Every damn time there's someone whining about weebs and attempt to change the goal posts when all his arguments are completely defeated.