A community manager for Holla Forums has been hired named Jackson and he is already regretting taking the job...

A community manager for Holla Forums has been hired named Jackson and he is already regretting taking the job. Who the fuck is this guy?

>>>/operate/59002

You mean he already resigned lel.

>>>/operate/59590

kys retard most of us have been busy in the CF threads and don't have time or inclination to seek out this shit when it should have been stickied here on Holla Forums

Maybe I was being too subtle. Embarrassing for HIM and JIM and CM

You're not the one doing the digging, underage leech.

No surprise there

From what little I read that nigger was straight from reddit.

Three cheers for Jackson, whose 4 day reign marked the greatest community manager we've ever had.

He posted a Holla Forums comic and non-Holla Forums posters reacted negatively. It looked more to me that he was trying to play a Holla Forumsack but didn't quite say the right things. I don't recall seeing a job announcement anywhere, where the fuck did Jim and CM find him? irc?

He should've removed imkampfy from his BO spot. Would've fixed this board overnight.

Yet another jewel from Jimmy

He's literally sanctioning out mod teams like SRS did to ruin plebbit years ago.

This will go great.

Isn't "Jackson" a Holla Forumslack?

No.

He's a wannabe

Whatever you say rule 3 having kike loving greasy greek boy toy e-celeb worshipping nigger. Reddit has always been a cancer.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

"Jackson" is Mark genius

"Jackson" is Marc Mann, the Jewish NEET autist owner of the Holla Forums board?

Well what the fuck did he expect?
Puppies and roses?

It's clear that Jim knows as much about imageboards as Indians do about hygiene. Honestly, everything about him is completely untrustworthy.

That isn't Mark's typing style.
Mark is literally autistic and a hardcore memer.

Also I've never seen Mark write anything that long on Holla Forums, ever.

Funniest shit in Holla Forums history, period.

Probably from some of their own connections. The BO IRC is likely.

Freech shill, ancap, anarkiddies and lolberturdians from spilnter boards like Holla Forums, /politics/, /liberty/ and other hug boxes hideout hate us with a passion because they are losers here, much less real life.

there's a LP vid somewhere with mark playing and it's hilarious when his voice comes on. He's the typical adenoidal voiced whining jew. He literally sounds retarded.

BRAVO user BRAVO

jpg saved

You make a site as open and free as Holla Forums, you're gonna have to deal with the human garbage that inevitably accumulates.

Letting cancer like the brown pill spammer run around freely is just dumb, on 4chan he would have been range banned and if he ever wanted to post again he would need to drop $30 on a 4chan pass.

what chat/service is that where learningcode posts???

The brownpill spammer usually uses a vpn when he spams, so it would start to get difficult to ban someone that doesn't really exist. ;^)

(((Jackson)))

Holla Forums could block all VPNs like 4chan does.

u srs?

That's skype.

what is it just IRC with some fancy interface?

my point is:

where?

u wot m8
And while true a community manager sounds suspicious as fuck, it's not bad at all, it's just someone who slaps and whips mods and decides if he should ban BO's or put a siege into a board
Clearly this guy didn't expect to be commander, but a chill dude who wanted to hang around

Holla Forums has been smeared with shit for long, many users are in a long streak of being mad, for getting spammed with cuck shit reddit antics or with a germanic superiority only personality complex shamefully many suffer in this board
Long Live Holla Forums!ery is bad but in a big community like these ones it is a must

Why in KEK's name would an anonymous malaysian finger puppet shitposting board ever have a "community manager"?
Who came up with that brainfart?

See:

wew

super low energy

at least give it a fucking shot man, don't wimp out

They could try, but what sort of nigger loving faggot would do that?

LOL. Sorry to see him go. Regardless of him being NSA.

But why shouldn't Holla Forums be skeptical of this (former) "community manager" and the Holla Forums administration?
Our race is being genocided, we are some of the only ppl awake, and the people running this very website belong to the race genociding us.

m80 he wanted to plan activities between boards, it was totally gay. Movie nights and religious debates between Holla Forums and /christian/ and other ridiculous shit. He pretended to be a Holla Forumsack too. Didn't seem like an IB type tbh.