Girlfriend starts lactating all of a sudden

Shame you will never have a girlfriend with lactating breasts, Holla Forums, or a gf to begin with.

when will this stupid meme just go away

HAHAHAHA
sure thing, lil queer nerd

But user, stuff like lactation usually happen only in 2D. 2D literally became 3D, for now, at least.

Remember user

It's perfectly natural. The pill is harmless, goyim.

She actually had one of those things things in her arm, for 2 reasons, she is allergic to latex, and she loves when I cum inside her. She got it removed a year ago and had to take supplementary hormones because she already had hormone problems, which got worst with the thing in her arm. She have been drinking those hormones for 2 years and the end result is this.
Not like I'm complaining. She also have massive hips for that And small tits, since flat is justice, although they're really circular, for the hormones, I presume

More lactation Hentai faggots

yeah, it sure is

Enjoy tending to her every need while she battles breast cancer, where even if she wins - you lose.

why did this make me laugh so hard

She can get breast cancer? How?

I only have straight shota, sorry.

Good movie. Also, I doubt you have money of any kind, user, if you did you wouldn't be here.

I am in college that is fully paid for, and have like $24,000 in total, and I am 19, and it is all because I ignore 3DPD
I am here because I have no friends, and don't really like having friends the normal way.

I mean, I have some shota that isn't straight, if you want that kind of party

Well, at least you can have some straight shota.

Why do you like throwing hotdogs in hallways?

I am there for something in STEM, and just really doing it to make my mother happy

bi, but mostly straight

we'll zap the gay outta you yet

Better than fitting corns in small rings.

Yeah, I'm confident I'm more happy than you ever will. I'm a lawyer. To be fair, I don't have to worry about money for the kind of country and education system, but I barely do shit and I already know everything they "teach me" there, because I'm a successful person.
Also, you're even trying to please a woman who you are not even fucking. Don't be a pussy and fuck your mom, then she can truly be happy, if your dad is not around, of course.
kek

good for you, I hope you live a happy and full life

she is my mother, and I love her. I want to see her happy, least I can do. and I am sure raping her won't make her happy

Thanks user, I will.
Still not fucking her, though. Only because she gave you life doesn't mean you have to be grateful for that. Any half brained woman can give birth.
Then fuck her.
Are you a feminist or your mother have some kind of problem that doesn't let her consent?

Father was a dope head, raised me on her own.

the only way my mother would fuck me is if I raped her

What it is?

Well, that's your chance. Think about how lonely she feels. How much dick she needs in her life.
Are you that ugly? Maybe that's why you're lonely in the first place.

not lonely enough to want her son's dick

think you got the wrong gender

if my mom was hot, then I would try, but she isn't, so we're not going to get anywhere. Can we just post shota?

How do you know if you haven't asked her?
Doesn't really answer if you're ugly or not, which seems really possible now.

It's not about your mom being hot or not. Is pleasing her and yourself by fucking her. If she is ugly, endure it as much as she endured giving birth to you.

she is normal, and normal mothers don't have sex with their sons
I don't know, man. Look male, have straight teeth, full head hair, am 6ft. I am little fat,have never had any reason to work out.
I don't consider myself ugly, but don't consider myself hot in anyway either.

this is about me and sex, and when it comes to sex the only thing that matters to me is me, and I don't think the person I am fucking is hot, then I don't want to fuck them.

Everyone is normal until you push hard enough, user.
I'm convinced you're ugly, then. No amount of happiness can overcome that. Maybe money can, but a shit ton of it.
You're doing it for your mother, you ungrateful fuck,

not fucking my ma, sorry

good thing I don't care about 3DPD

That's why you're a failure and I'm not.

That's cool, but you're still a failure.

never aspired to be anything more

love Sasha

How do you expect to have a happy life, or even please your mother? Because I don't think you can ever do it, both sexually or professionally. At this point, maybe raping her isn't a bad idea at all.

Going to wait until she dies, then blow my head off.
She dies thinking she is a successful mother, and raised a happy, healthy normal man. First to have a college degree and not be a parasite on the world, I leave the funeral, go home, put my handy dandy shot gun in my mouth, and die. She is happy, and I don't have to care.

There is no hope, is there?

nope

waiting samething here.

Fuck your mom already OP

How delusional. She is your mother, she knows there's something wrong with you.

nah she doesn't anything

post irl shota