Exclusive: Marvel’s New Iron Man Is a Black Woman

Exclusive: Marvel’s New Iron Man Is a Black Woman

Full article:

archive.is/zdfh7

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis
etymonline.com/index.php?term=woman
reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/4rf9rc/one_of_these_guys_is_my_fiance_and_the_other_is/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-05.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iron Sistah.

I would fuck her tbh

How silly, but then again if you're a grown person buying comic books you're already kiked.

This is actually something we can use.
check shekelberg, your move.

I keep seeing these articles and while I understand how this can be damaging to society in certain ways, I never see Holla Forums actually do anything about these comics. Or do exactly what GamerGate was saying that artists should do, which would be to just make your own media (comics, games, etc.). Not shilling, in fact this comic will probably just be a massive SJW shit fest, but if Holla Forums is really outraged then why not make your own media?

I mean who isn't black or female now in the comic book world?

Nothing wrong with pumping and dumping a negress.

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not one for comics, but for fucks sake, the name of the character is "Iron MAN". Not "Iron WOMAN", holy shit. It's like, are they trying to fuck with every single character until none of them are their original genders or races?

10 clichés/10, into the trash it goes.

enjoy your AIDS, subhuman

M8

Dude I have that fetish too, but yes it is wrong.
Don't have sex before marriage, and don't marry a nigger.

WE
WUZ
PARTICLE PHYSICISTS N SHEEEEIT

Because whenever we try to make shit the Jews get terrified and shut it down as hard as they fucking can by sending a herd of feral shitskins to blow up your office like they did in France.

Sounds like mary sue trash. In any case who do they think will buy this? And countdown to them pushing race-mixing propaganda starting when?

Top fucking kek.

Oy vey. Marvel is a Kike tool. Welcome to Reality.

marvel could become the most hilarious troll master if when the comic comes out it goes like this

This is the least realistic thing I've ever seen in a comic book.

Also

And the comics side of Marvel wonders why they have to resort to bullshit to stay relevant. Shit is going to be funny when they run out of stories/content for the movies/cartoons and can't use the shit stories that they are churning out now.

i remember Holla Forums would joke about this sort of shit years ago. i'm glad marvel has been telling me to go fuck myself for years, otherwise i'd be angered by this

You guys think we could get a movement started to make the replacement ironman trans?

so is her superpower the ability to be a caring mother that raises children properly?

It is also ironic.
She could not invent the thing herself. All she was able to do was recreate what a white person has created to the point of mass producing them.

Yeah, this is going to make marvel and disney a lot of money…

It will get dropped like a nig reaching for their gun in Baton Rouge.

She looks like something from the 70's blacksploitation films.

That's very meta.

Perhaps where ever you are. Here on the east coast of the US the average 8-20 year old kid just fucks around on facebook spreading normalfag memes. Comics; hell printed media might as well be dead to that crowd. It's actually pretty depressing if you think about it.

true, but i'm sure her design is going to be an "improvement" of some sort over the original
or some such nonsense, while tony stark looks on in awe

These threads are getting old.

The average Tumblr webcomic has more readers than these, i don't give a fuck if they turn spider-man into a transsexual from Zambia.

He literally has a suit that is made out of liquid alien metal that can take any shape.
The only improvements an MIT student could hope to make sure would be catching God in a shoebox for a power source.

Don't care, within a year Stark will be back in the suit and she'll get downgraded to being the new War Machine since they just killed off the old guy in Civil War II.

i think you're underestimating the powers of a mary sue. years and years of iron man's applied engineering and countless different suits are no match for her womyn's intuition

I'm still trying to figure out if I died in 2013, and went to hell, or if Im still alive. Please tell me I'm dead OP, heh.

"What did you expect from comics"
mundanes

U sir know how to rustle my jimmies in just the wrong way.

By normalizing stuff like this they are aiming for a social upheaval. They want to shape public opinion. And what better way to achieve that than bluepilling impressionable edgy 13-year-old boys and girls.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does it ever stop.

Why does it seem like this type of "progressive" blackwashing is most prevalent in Marvelshit? Even DC doesn't fuck things up this much and they do reboots on a regular basis

Is Marvel the Sweden of creative fiction at this point?

Holla Forums reads comic books now?

wtf

Thankfully (I guess) most kids read mangas.

Jewish propaganda is jewish propaganda and it needs to be stamped out wherever the source.

This is relevant to the culture as a whole, considering that some of the most popular movies and TV shows are based on comics.

They are already crying no black woman wrote it jej.

Fucking Foxy Brown 'trope' going to get them in trouble.

they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. this is just lazy trolling.

really? your next president has already been chosen and you're worried about comic books

Why do they keep doing this? Isn't the shock value played out by now? Anyone who would stop reading comics because of this has stopped already and any SJWs that would be lured into comics by this are buying them already. These are always temporary gimmicks, the original characters always come back because nobody knows or gives a shit about the newcomers. If they really wanted to advance diversity in comics they would make new characters of different races and religions with their own personas, unique origins, names, costumes, etc. But that would actually require some thought.
So far we've had:
-Nig Fury, Agent fo' S.H.I.Z.Z.L.E.
-The Mighty Whor
-The Yellow Hulk
-Blacktain America
-Black Spider-man
-Latino Ghost Rider
-Female Wolverine
-Gay Iceman
-Muzzie Marvel
-Iron Negress

That fucking jew cuck also created nigger spiderman and Jessica (i want a nigger to ass-fuck me) Jones. Fuck him, I hope he dies.

So, does that mean she'll be portrayed as a cynical, alcoholic, snobbish, smug whore like Tony? After all, he's well-known for these qualities.
And for fuck's sake, she developed it at a college? At least sell me the idea that she upgraded or created the suit while working in Stark's company.

The sales of these comic books has got to be in the shitter.
Who buys this crap?

One thing worth noting, movie ticket sales are down something like 20% from last year. People are bored of the capeshit and tired of paying to sit in a small room with a bunch of screaming minorities and their 10 kids.

I swear all these 'entertainment' media divisions arent making any money and they're propped up to serve as propaganda. I wonder who could be behind this.

They also don't build their own institutions, they replace us in ours.

This comic is a perfect example. There could be a new comic about a black woman who buys or is loaned iron man armor by Tony Stark. They could launch a new comic based on her. Or just have her as a sidekick character in the main Iron Man line. But no, they have to replace the main character.

You can worry about multiple things at a time. Only low functioning retards can't.

i can think of 2 reasons: the first is that marvel is more popular, so more of the social justice faggots apply there to push their agenda. the second, and probably more far-fetched, is that the higher ups at dc see how this march toward progressive bullshit doesn't do a fucking thing for comic sales past the first issue or two, and in many cases hurts the company overall. this isn't to say dc isn't letting shit get fucked up all over the place though, since they've turned wonder woman into a coal burning man hater, several characters are faggots now, but at least they're not making batman a skinny black woman yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis

comic books are NOT REAL

repeat after me, they are NOT REAL

STOP BUYING OR READING OR WORRYING ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT

psychological warfare 101

please enroll

It's a running joke Bendis wants to be black. MsDuffie made fun of him while making fun of some older character when he made the Brown Bomber.

CUCK

And it's obvious he just wants a fit body and a big dick.

It is used to push propaganda and normalize this stuff. How stupid are you to ignore the affects of propaganda through entertainment? Why do you think these fucks keep trying to subvert these spaces that impressionable youths are exposed to in the first place? Stop being stupid and think for one second.

what? like smart negros

lmao

It's like an incredibly cringey fan fiction.

I'm sure young white men, the biggest comic book audience. will enjoy reading about this…

user, better to play shit games than read genuine diversity propaganda comics.

You mean humans entertain themselves through fictional stories? And those stories are a significant part of the pop culture landscape that people are constantly exposed to, and thus important enough for us to worry about? WTF, GTFO of here with that crazy talk.

You're an idiot. At this point any negro is smarter than you.

Don't think anyone here buys the four-color Jew, user. We're concerned about the effect they have on popular culture and the morality of impressionable young white kids.

implying kids actually buy comics anymore, and the industry isn't supported entirely by movies and 25+ neckbears

I'll bet that's the excuse they're using.

Well I guess it's up to my generation of stormfag to make comics great again I guess…. How about counter to this I make a marvel series set in a nazi utopia. Every superhero is Aryan and the Xmen don't exist well actually I could probably make the Xmen about the stigma around synthetic enhancement when compared to proper genetic Aryan breeding.

It'd be like reading comics in the New order universe of Wolfenstein.

true but their problem is they are too obvious and try to force the meme .
The result = Entertainment sucks they lose money and the kids are still intolerants evil racists

Are they still calling the character Iron MAN btw? That makes no sense.

isn't fem thor selling better than the previous run of Thor?
how is black CA compared to normal one?

people always say "oh SJWs don't buy this" but no one ever post any actual fucking numbers

people who read comic books are not the ones you want on the battlefront next to you, they are expendable

do me a favour, slap your mom for having you

Im sure they'll reveal that this sheboon is hiding a trouser trout.

Man is just a shortening of HuMan. Woman specifies that the human has a womb hence WOman. Man is actually pretty much gender neutral.

dank

I have mates/family that collect magazines. Myself, I like to draw shit from my dreams.

Maybe she identifies as a man?

Fucking shitlord.

what the jew?

And now you know why we watch anime instead now

Actually, female Wolverine was originally a separate character

My only concern about that is you know these comic writers are trying to get their shit turned into movies too. This was actually a problem back in the day when comic movies started being a big deal since mostly Mark Millar 's stuff was being turned into movies and writers were feeling salty as fuck. I recall Fraction outright stating that writers were tying to use comics to get into the movie business.

You do realize that people who fought in WW2 read comics, right? You do realize that comics affects other media, right? You do realize that comics can have an overriding cultural affect as seen by comic book morals affecting actual cultural views on morality that have pervaded since being left unchecked under the idea that it's just comic shit. You're a damned retard to ignore the affect of comics. And damned ignorant of history.

Go slap your mother for not aborting you first. Then shoot yourself for working this much damage control for Marvel.

Well man is used as in the collective sense to represent humanity as a whole. X-Men as a group with some women makes sense. But man referring to a singular person is always used to refer to males.
I used to think that. The etymology is actually more related to the word wife than womb though.
etymonline.com/index.php?term=woman

HAHAHAHAHA

And then they will push the race-mixing. How foolish of me.

Then you should use the 'he' pronoun, pissbaby.

last time i read ironman he stored the suit in his bone marrow. how in the fuck do you get more aerodynamic than that other painting a red stripe across the chest?

I don't know if you've been living under a rock for the past decade, but the most viewed, biggest blockbuster movies on the planet nowadays are based on comic books. They test ideas in comics, and the ones that are successful they turn into movies. Age of Ultron and Civil War were comic book events before they became top-grossing movies.

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/4rf9rc/one_of_these_guys_is_my_fiance_and_the_other_is/

Agreed, the mainstream audience for poz is the real issue.

The plot to remove all white male symbols continues

they'd make a movie about a dog on a tricycle if they thought it would make money.

i refuse to watch crappy movies like that, maybe 1 in 10 movies i watch these days

What could you expect from an animefag

Jews really do ruin everything.

Man, I get that these people get salty over "MUH FEEFEES" so easily, but to actually go out and destroy such things because of said salt or because "PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLS ;_;" is always the dumbest thing possible.

If it actually was possible to kill someone or something with enough people hating it/them enough, then EA would have turned into a pile of burning rubble and Soros would have turned into a bloody puddle on the ground by now.

I think the major question of the century is this:

If a nog was actually as smart as Tony "I can drink God himself under the table" Stark irl, then what would they do or unleash upon the world itself if given the chance to do such?

Is that bizzaro young Steve Buscemi?

Even original Iron Man was created by a Jew. You should be boycotting Iron Man no matter what. All the big Marvel and DC characters were created by Jews.

Spider-man = created by a Jew
X-men = created by a Jew
Iron Man = created by a Jew
Captain America = created by a Jew
Superman = created by a Jew
Batman = created by a Jew
Aquaman = created by a Jew
The Flash = created by a Jew
Wonder Woman = created by a Jew
Green Lantern = created by a Jew

Comic book superheroes are pantheon of false gods created to get us to reject the truth and take up the values the Jews put in their mouths which are not in our interest as a people group (anglos/whites) but convenience Jewish interests.

haha yeah you just look like you've been living in your mom's basement

Source on vid?

I want to find this rock under which there is no "need" for feminism.

I forgot also:
Fantastic Four = created by a Jew

I hate to defend weeaboos but Japan is beating the US in regards to heroes.

The only one I think you're wrong about is Wonder Woman. She was created by a guy named William Moulton Marston, who I think was a gentile. Although he was a psychologist and S&M/polyamory kinkster and Wonder Woman was just an excuse to get his fetishes down on paper.

Does anyone have a Holla Forums cringe collage? I'm 100%certain the Holla Forumscksuckers will defend this.

American comic books have always been jewed

What did they meme by this?

She'll be the ultimate Mary Sue.

Female Wolvie was a golden caracter before, when her name was X-23.
And you forgot.

All his attacks are America themed too, named after states and they are the strongest attacks in the series.

40% of the population becomes niggers?

Kek. They're mostly different kids of punches.

Because reactionaries tend to fall into the trap… and their "idea" is a story where a White man just goes around slaughtering minorities and reciting IQ statistics.

Oh fuck that filename is magnificent.

Yes but she was literally a clone of Wolverine, had claws like him, had the same 'experimented on in a lab' backstory as him, and was given a shitty name which was just a letter and a number. She was a ripoff of him to begin with so it's no surprise she took over his name. And they also made another character who was Wolverine's bisexual biracial son, again with claws, and tried to make that a thing.

Is Marvel trying to break a record or something? For most cucked company in the world?

It's no surprise that creative bankruptcy and sjw tend to overlap.

My girlfriend loved that character when she was little. Fast, emotionless, deadly, skimpy and escaped from a lab. Better than Marysha Sue from this thread.

Says it all really.

Nothing can be done about the comics, because they are a medium for virtue signalling rather than revenue generation for the intellectual property owners; their real money is made through licensing. It is not as simple as attacking the targets you are presented with.

As for the argument about not attacking but instead making new media, the correct approach is to attack your enemies effectively while building infrastructure for your group to organize and act; it is not enough to do one or the other, especially since our enemy does both. Further, setting up new media takes time. "Make your own lol" is a cynical attempt to dismiss your concerns and encourage self-segregation, because they know that the entry costs to their game are high, and that they have the existing logistics to subvert/destroy you anyway, and nothing more.

There are new media being set up by Holla Forums and people associated with it. Take a look at therightstuff.biz, blogs on the "reactosphere", etc .These are all attempts to set up alternate/new media, with no small measure of success. Also, reaction formation factors into this in a sense; we don't have a choice on whether or not to react, because we don't have perfect control over people who disagree with them, and even if we did, they would false flag themselves, which gives them perfect control over the narrative. Instead, we have a choice on how to react, to do as much damage to their systems and narrative as possible. There is no wisdom in inaction.

Nice try Jewboy.

The other option in a multifaceted approach is to infiltrate media organizations that the enemy has infiltrated…but this doesn't stand much chance of success without very effective organization, since the sjws and kikes have such strong idelological consensus (on whether or not to hate whitey at least). A good strategy might be to have people infiltrate one at a time (a graphic artist here, a social media rep. there), pretend to go along with the narrative, and slowly build up a coalition from within

The Right historically and perhaps inherently lacks the subversive capacity of the Left. It is easier to corrupt than purify. It is ours to build and theirs to destroy.

kek
saved just for the filename

In the public eyes dummy, not mine.

Who cares about MIT.

The real question is how the fuck could she squeeze that horrendous afro into that tiny helmet.

I can except super genius black chicks, but that 'fro is a step too far.

Yep, you seem the type.

underrated

The real reason why women don't smoke: hairspray is flammable.

Darwin awards at its finest.

Comics are a race to the bottom now.
Who can be the most pozzed frachise.
Anyone still reading them deserves to get shit stories and characters.

do you have the sauce of that drivel written in the imae?

These nogs can get nothing right. At least make her butch if she's doing manly jobs.

No, it's the destructive pówer of detroit niggers condensed in a single punch.

I AM WATCHING A WORLD DIE

Same here, user, but I wanted to remake Cap's storyline where he wakes up from a coma, finds out that the War was bullshit, and goes on a rampage against SHIELD/ZOG. (((HYDRA))) was playing both sides.

Doesnt marvel already have Nigger characters? why the fuck do they do this?
they used to fucking make the token character as a new IP
sometimes they were cool like Blade
this shit is just uninspired trash

imagine if Marvel made a literal "Kangs" character who was egyptian with supernatural powers with like anubis and stuff, and cats give him some sort of bonus power. being supernatural, he has crossover commics with Dr strange

I just pulled that out of my ass, not only would that be 1000 times better, it would actually be fun to point an laugh at all the Kangz shit, the shit they pull in real life is just depressing

They made a sequel to the worst fucking arc marvel published in ANY series?

>Storm, a highly powerful mutant, maybe on of the most powerful
>T'challa the Black Panther, runs his own fucking nation with the rarest elements on Earth only found there; on top of his super speed and strength he has diplomatic immunity
>Blade, the vampire hunter I liked the first movie, tbh

Jews didn't invent American comics.

because the goal is first the removal of whites from popular media, then from history (changing of historical records, demolition of monuments) and then genocide on the then white minority in America and Europe

Diversity means no more white men. Their job wont be done until there isn't a single cracker in the whole Marvel Universe. Of course at that point no one will care about the Marvel Universe, but then again that's sort of the point isn't it?

gtfo christcuck learn the difference between having sex and being a fucking degenerate
>>>/christian/

Shills really don't even try anymore do they?

Why do you think marriage exists, faggot?

I doubt this shit even makes the minorities this is supposed to make happy, happy

I forgot the mutants dindu nuffin! Fallout 4 and their creators are no better than marvel.

I don't think it does. Do niggers, spics, and other non-whites really give a shit about comic books that much? When "nerd culture" is shat on as a "white man's hobby" then I'm not surprised that no non-whites will want to read comics or go to conventions.

No. The first issue sold something like 150,000 copies on the strength of the controversy. Sales dropped off a cliff after that., and they've never matched the sales from the previous reboot of the comic in 2007.

Stracynski Run
issues 1-5 (total)
591,792 copies sold
July, 2007 Thor #1 $2.99 Marvel 165,267
December 2007 Thor #5 $2.99 Marvel 101,490

Female Thor Run 1-5
451,566 copies sold
October, 2014 Thor #1 $3.99 Marvel 150,862
February, 2015 Thor #5 $3.99 Marvel 69,513

Marxism is what's ruining your hobby, that and the kikes. Actually I wont blame the kikes, since they sort of started the superhero genre in comics, it's definitely Marxists though.

well the one black that does

does the one black guy who likes James bond realy want him to be black? Id highly fucking doubt it, If he were a fan hed know hes supposed to be scottish

also I forgot, but FUCKING SPAWN WAS A BLACK GUY
the most badass 90s comic was a fucking black guy as original Canon

we wuz iron manes n shieet

In all fairness, Stark came up with his while imprisoned in a cave.

The real inconsistency is a nigger going to MIT and actually DESERVING to be there.

Left out the part where he later willingly sexually serviced negro criminals in prison and enjoyed it, and was happy with how-well treated he was by them. I feel that's an essential part of the tale.

4chan. Would it be a hatefuck?

It doesn't matter how smart she is exactly, or how good at stuff, as long as she's smarter and better than Tony Stark

WE WUZ IRON MAN N SHEIT

Iron Ho

seriously these fat black nigress are Holla Forums tier shit

inb4 they change the white house to black house tbh or since you have king islamonigger the green house for islam

her supapowa is to be scientist and shiet and her suit will be running on fried chicken
and watermelon extract

how did you come to that conclusion user?

yeah like anybody that looks like that isnt an actually brainwashed numale cuck

japan beat the west in a lot of things actually. like nationalism

how ridiculous is it in 2016 we have to have whole TV programs dedicated to pointing out that a woman is not a man

I don't have a problem with black comic books

its that they think they need to cuck the white man by replacing only white male characters with niggers

why not get your own comic book character

Because that takes work and creativity.

arent they making EVERY hero into a black woman? i saw a black woman cap murika

to declare your dedication to each other AFTER you have the experience to able to make such an important decision otherwise you are 90% doomed to fail

But you dont have to worry about that cause you will propably stay a fucking virgin forever or just marry the 1st woman that lets you stick your dick into her cause you are a fucking loser

Some days I fucking hate the western world.

Did you forget the part where women who have more sexual partners are more likely to get divorced?

Virgins getting married have the lowest divorce rate of all groups. (of course, this group is currently so small as to be negligible in the stats.)

TONEESHA ★IQUA CAUSE THE ★ DON'T BE SILENT

that is the classiest supersuit comics have ever done

You're just making excuses (that are complete bullshit) because you're a muh dicking degenerate and are too cowardly to admit it.

what
they are just twats from comic books for kids and nerds

This is fucking wrong. The more sexual partners the more replaceable they seem to dumb women since like you they can't comprehend the long-term and superpersonal elements of marriage.

You poopdicks pretty much destroyed yourselves. No one wants to go to a forum run by feds which requires an email and an invitation.

When is Holla Forums going to stop being right?

You could just get married right away. Like everyone did before.

What else would you expect from "former" lolbertarians?

Everyone grew up on that shit. Were you born after the internet or something?

No matter. We'll take it all back.

You just made us all smarter.

Bendis is the most cucked writer in comics: created the mary sue jessica jones to live out his fantasy of getting knocked up by a nog.

Why the fuck can't these people just create new characters and stories?

Because they're trying to hurt us. Duh.

I don't read comic books so I do not know the answer to this question, but is DC this cucked? I was a big Batman fan as a kid since he had no superpowers. He was just a badass rich guy with top tier physical and mental abilities. Please tell me that The Dark Knight is not The Nigress (Social Justice) Warrior.

Think of profit: who would buy a comic about a "literally who" sheboon?

Marvel and DC are Jewish Companies.

They have all the Hollywood money in the world.

This is just propaganda, much like Black-White pornography.

The only reason trs exists is to push the swatika/hitler=nationalism lie. You have been outed. Deal with it.

this doesnt disprove what i said it just further proves what every Holla Forumsack already knows. that men and women are fundementaly differenent
men get experience to be able to be more successful and have a more fullfiling marriage while women are emboldened by the fact that they can grab another dick every other day like monkey grabbing tree branches

having experience is necessary. wether is a job, war, or pussy doesnt matter. there is a reason behind the "mocking the newfag" meme too

yeah but thats propably not for the reason you think imo propably some low self esteem beta cucks

At this point I'm convinced they just have a 20sided dice with oppressed minorities, one with obscure tumblr genders and they just fucking reroll characters at random.

check'd posting time

The jews' hearts would be hurt if they didn't win a few shekels alongside their usual propaganda-spewing.

But my childhood Batman.

Blacks HAVE their own characters. There is a multitude of black characters. Blade, Spawn, Ororo, T'Chala, Luke Cage, etc.
Thing is, that doesn't matter. People are not interested in them.
Nobody cares about niggers, not even themselves.
People are interested in Captain America, in Iron Man, in Spider-Man.
That's why the effort now, instead of making new characters (which they tried), is to insert the good, old, established characters into the agenda.
All of this applies to fags and woman as well.

That's why Peter Parker turned into Morales, a black kid.
That's why Nick Fury turned into Samuel L Jackson.
That's why the Human Torch turned into a black dude in the Fantastic 4 film.
That's why Steve Rogers gave up the mantle of Captain to Falcon.
That's why there was a push by faggots for Cap. America to have a boyfriend.
That's why they turned Thor into a girl.
That's why they are now putting a black WOMAN as the new Iron MAN.

It will all fail and this industry will die because nobody is going to read such garbage.
A man can dream.

It's a blog.

Swastika/Hitler = Nationalism

You got me bro. Where is the deck of cards?

Batman was a Trojan Horse for Communism all along. They're going to make him black too, when the time is right.

If I had that issue I would be even more depressed than I already am. Don't forget that they can change whatever they want but they will never change your personal past that you know. You will never stop being yourself despite what the yids tell you via media. Of course as a kid some of our values were molded due to red pilled media. Are you going to let the kikes ruin that for you? Tell them to fuck off and enjoy that time when batman ran around shooting villains dead.

I was devastated when I bought Spawn #1 and he took off his mask. I was expecting him to be white. Way to humiliate children.

look at

you fucking imbecile i said if you dont have experience in dealing with women, which obviously involves sex but not for bitter virgins like you

Secondly look at what i explained in
which your chart actually supports

Exactly you are making excuses because you are an unfuckable basement dwelling virgin and you are just lying to urself cause 'muh purity'

I always assumed he wore the mask BECAUSE he didn't want anyone to know he was a nigger.

Just hijack that shit back, bro.

You're making shitty excuses for your degenerate behavior again.

That's not how it works Shlomo. People who get high on drugs don't get better highs because they are experienced in it.

Medieval Spawn made it right.

big nigger dicks arent real you fucking stupid faggot.

god, your programming is so fucking deep inside your pathetic soul.

lurk more ajd shut the fuck up.

Nice virgin shaming there you feminist cunt.

Maybe you should grow up and stop being a degenerate little shit and get a fucking job, wife and kids.

Viruses need a host. They cannot survive on their own.
They only 'create' propaganda; a protein coat to protect the virus, ready to inject into another host.

I get such a smug feeling when they turn red but they know they don't have a leg to stand on if they confronted me. It's one of the few good things I have left in my life.

Being someone who has hair down to his shoulders, trust me in saying that there is no chance in hell she could put her hair into that helmet, I can only put on my motorcycle helmet with a bandanna around the top of my head, let alone a helmet that is tight around your head with pure metal.

I believe the term is "roustabout"

I believe the term is race traitor. :^)

Remember those moments in the comics when Spawn tried to use his powers to change his appearance into his old self but everytime he did that, he turned into a white, blonde dude and then was absolutely ass-blasted about it? That always made me laugh.

Ironic, isn't it?
Back then I used to laugh at this.
Now it's become reality. Transforming people into something they are not.
The tragic thing is that this is not a prank of the devil anymore…

Children are virgins. Isn't that a good thing?

(((You))) LGBTFO.

Forgot the pics

ok go rub your cross and give your shekels to your local clergykikes

nigga what? first of all th high is better if you actually know how to do it and most importantly you autistic fuck learn the ifference between experience and addiction you fucking retard

tumbr is looking for you faggot go cry about 'muh period' there and dont forget to gas yourself on the way out

Get a job you commie faggot.

I actually didn't expect this one to be Jewish for some reason.

welcome to the modern, progressive marvel-616 universe.

James Rhodes 4 first Superhero President.

your nose is showing chaim

Jesus
Fucking
Christ

What a huuuuuuuge Faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)

>I had become the Punk of these four lads, who in jail lingo became my Men….They provided me with protection and such things as stamps and snacks, in return wanting blowjobs (from three) and ass (in jail called "pussy") from one.[26]

literally named re-re

writers are fucking retarded these days.

feminist according to what you autistic fuck? because i can tell that the world doesnt function in black and white only? nice fucking projection there faggot "if you are not a puritan you are a dgenerate". Sounds a lot like "if you are not a femnist you are a sexist" shit to me you fucking nigger

good thing you retards actually stay virgins we get rid of your stupidity easier

Because you are.
You're using 3rd wave feminist rhetoric to excuse your own bad behavior.
This kind of degenerate behavior was created and promoted by Marxists to destroy western society and you are falling for it just because you want to get your dick wet.

The experience is just an excuse and you know it. People never had any trouble with having and maintaining happy marriages before when women were still expected to be virgins until marriage and as we've shown before in this is still the case today.

Pre-marital sex is bad for society, this is why all societies that advanced past the stone age have had laws against it.

That's you.
Shaming people for being virgins is what feminists do because they know that virginity is more than just hymen. It's a happy marriage, it's fidelity, it's having a happy family, it's being a benefit to society.

Nigger, I've been telling bluepilled normalfags like you to get back to wherever the fuck you came from since the first " so ronery" threads on 4chan /a/.

Holla Forums has always been monitoring Leftist/SJW activity everywhere.

Lurk more.

Wouldn't have expected anything less from a weebshit.

My guess is a fully automated weave that retracts into the suit.

They're not even trying anymore, are they?
Go home schlomo, your attempt to blend in has failed.

Getting your girlfriend's boyfriend to fuck her doesn't count as losing your virginity, cuck.

I found the biggest cuck in the universe.

PLEASE MAKE IT IT STOP!
I'M TIRED IF THIS DIVERSITY BULLSHIT

Maybe you should man up and stop reading comics.

I'm not sure if he's a white cuck or a Jew?

I already done that, I'm just tired of the diversity poz in today's society.

Gave me a hearty kek. This will fail miserably.

That whole fucking article, holy shit. Him dying from AIDS is just the icing on that cake. What a colossal faggot in every conceivable way.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE

Ok, that's better!

-t. Jews

That's so obviously a self-insert it is rather sad.

Bendis didn't write that, it was an actual black guy making fun of Bendis.

They can never tell when people begin to notice their shenanigans. Every time they go noticeably too far they keep on going as if it will still work. This has been going on for thousands of years yet they keep on fucking doing it and think they're the smartest people on Earth, literally God's chosen. Every Time it leads to their Downfall. I don't know about you but I find it funny as fuck.

It would be funnier if they didn't leave things in ruins, robbing us not only of material wealth but destroying our homelands with invaders.

The Jews who opened the gates of Toledo are a part of the same Jews opening the gates of Europe.

and here is the best part…

they couldn't just replace I.M. with a nignog.

why?
to well established as a side kick, to patriotic, also a male and (presumably) heterosexual.

so making him mr.super-president wasn't good enough.

so they made him a martyr after Stark didn't give him a new suit (which he now is going to give to nignog female because of white guilt)

The constant, desperate liberal belief is "maybe niggers will stop nigging if we include them in our things!". That's what this is. What they fail to understand is that niggers don't buy comic books. They buy crack.

because niggers can't read… But they can smoke crack.

It will fail, but it won't die. You go into any comic book store and you'll still see millennials wearing and buying merchandise of proper, timeless characters like male Thor. These spinoffs will die, and the originals will continue pumping out issues.

That's not to say we shouldn't cause an uproar about this shit, of course. But always keep it in the back of your mind, and smile, that this bullshit is doomed from the start. NOBODY will buy Iron Nigress. Everyone will continue to buy Tony Stark for generations.

Does Marvel even have any white male superheroes left?

PLEASE replace robert downey's character with her in the next avengers so it can tank and kill off capeshit

I kill Super Mutants on sight without hesitation. Their existence is a crime.

Nigger lover

aren't they as chimping as they were in F3?

that looks like it will fail miserably

youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68

Rhodey is decent tho. He's Patriotic as all hell, loyal, helpful and never really chimped out or anything. If Blacks were more like him there wouldn't be much of a problem.

She'd almost certainly give you an STD and would try to get pregnant to goad you into marrying her, or at the very least getting dat dere chile suppo'

This isn't news. We already know comics are a completely political shitshow nowadays.

old nigger is pretty based.

wonder if something happens when nignogs reach a certain age (lets say 40-45, mid-life crisis) that drastically reduce their testosterone and diminish the adrenal gland production…

They have a weird supremacist bent to them, believing themselves to be the rightful inheritors of the world (despite being test tube abominations). They're smart enough to know how to use a gun, but too stupid to actually organize.

It's satisfying to drop a bottlecap mine and then bait them into charging you. Green and red spray in every direction, just like Christmas.

in case anyone wonders, the webm part start around 16:30-17:00

The 'Malaysian Drawfag' psyop was a good example of why nobody tries anymore.

You either get to be compared to an autist stealing a Holla Forums meme and tracing anime screengrabs poorly to make a horrible, barely-coherent mess of a 'manga' that contains nothing but thinly-veiled pandering to low-IQ 'neo-nazis', or you get Charlie Hebdo'd.

As an artist, I can tell you the pozz runs rich and deep in most branches of industry that require illustrators, designers, etc nowadays. Ironically enough advertising might be the last redpilled refuge for the jobbing artist.

Iron Man is now a nappy headed ho. When will (((they))) make Hitler black?

holy shit… this is gold.

seriously, is anyone watching this?

DC is now consistently outselling Marvel.

Civil War II and Marvel Now II: Marvel Nower have both been just shy of disasters for the company.

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-05.html

DC Rebirth pandered very directly to old, abandoned FUCKING WHITE MALE comic fans like me and hammered Marvel's cash cows Civil War II and Star Wars into the ground sales-wise. DC seem to somewhat know what side their bread is buttered on and are trying to claw back old readers. Marvel is doubling down on SJW pozz.

Also it's worth pointing out that although 200,000+ issues shifted is huge in today's terms, back in the 90's that millennial hipsters have vilified so much when people like Todd McFarlane were going strong, comics were regularly selling runs of a million issues a month basically by virtue of still being fun goofy adventures for all ages.

redashre, the dash don't be silent.

Such blatant fucking pandering, go fuck yourself you goddamn marvel niggers.

Doesn't every time they do shit like this it just causes a big dip in their readership and sales?

I doubt any of us give even 1/100th a shit about comics, we're adults. The only people I know who give a shit about comics are fucking pathetic manchildren in their 30s sucking off welfare or their parents' teat.

Wait, isn't that Sam Wilson (Black Cap) on the first page? Rhodes is dead as a doornail.

I see plenty that do.

see————-→

Usually the launch issue sells somewhat high due to media kikes hyping up the hipster faggots, and then ever issue after that sells worse than expected.

how can it not be expected?

it happens every single time!

I was disgusted at first but now I realize this is fucking hilarious because of how desperate it is and it's definitely not going to do as well as regular Iron Man comics. The sooner all these industries die (comics, movies, etc.) the sooner it can be rebuilt into something better. Every established character they replace with a nigger is just going to get more and more people pissed, too. Eventually no one but Tumblr hags and the odd mulatto Marxist chick that dreams of enslaving white men will be reading shit like this.

One of Marvel's chief editors, Brevoort, put something up on his formspring a while back explaining that every time they outraged their established readership it lead to a spike in sales, and every time they stuck to the status quo sales dipped.

They've been going by that logic for the better part of a decade now and pulling this shit because - until recently - it's always pushed sales (partly from Tumblr SJWs jumping on board for a while to celebrate taking white boy's toys away, partly from angry brand cuckold comic fans).

Now however, parameters are shifting. The Tumblr crowd, as the last remnants of old Holla Forums and others predicted, seem to be growing bored of 'geek culture', and more and more longtime readers have taken it upon themselves to prove you can only kick an old dog so many times before it finally turns around and bites you.

Honestly, and as someone who was raised on Marvel comics, I'll never go back to them again. I want to see the company burn to the ground for what it's done to the industry over the last decade or more.

won't even be any sale there.
1 or 2 will buy a issue now and then, or simply stumble across one.

then the hambeast hoard will share a single page/panel with a stronk wymyn standing with her foot on a ebil h'wite male, saying something empowering.

God I wish Jeb! would run third party or at least get back into the public eye.

not true.
old Holla Forums used to hate this shit.

then it slowly turned between 2009 and 2011.

cue exit Holla Forums and enter Holla Forums for my part.

believe it or not, but Holla Forums used to be the single funniest board on cuckchan in it's hayday.

then the SJW no fun allowed crowd arrived and everything turned to shit.

I remember this very well.

Old Holla Forums introduced me to things that changed my life as an artist, like the Jodoverse. It also used to have some of the funniest, most creative threads on all of halfchan. In fact I'm pretty sure it's thanks to the once-thriving community of talented would-be artists, writers and musicians that Holla Forums used to play host to back in 2009/2010 that I even started taking drawing seriously in the first place.

me too… lets be honest, we both know how it would end.

I believe Holla Forums was one of the first boards to go.

draw threads
"stop procrastinating, work on your art"
screen cap threads
funny edit threads
bat god threads
funny threads general, really…

good memories, actually.

So, nigger or fat bitch?

fat nigger bitch virgin muh dicking?

I swear there's some persistent bastards still holding out there. I poked my head in the other day and it turns out they've been running a series of threads about Commissioner Gordon desperately trying to get Batman to rape the Joker because he thinks it'll somehow give his daughter her legs back.

The rest of the board, though. Holy shit. It's unrecognisable as being part of a chan at this point.

in the spider-gwen universe, captain america is a nigress.

Nigger thordan did nothing wrong as well.

I was there some months ago, they had the same joke going, so they do have a new running joke.

not as good as the deadest parents jokes, though IMHO

And Donald Trump is MODOK

4/co/ is currently shitting all over this comic

Is Holla Forums finally waking up?
Because the more, the merrier.

I can't believe I didn't put that together…

Oh well, I haven't touched Marvel in years anyways. I'm just sad they are bringing back Kaine at this point. I had really hoped they would forget about him after the travesty that was Spider-verse.

Leaked footage of the upcoming movie reboot.

Pretty sure they're the only ones no character gives a fuck about. Even the one super mutant companion loves it when you beat the shit out of them.

Ghouls are the dindus of the fallout universe.

Also synths are fairly interchangable with a touch of muh slavery

You had to remind me…

That was such a little gem of a series, why did it have to die?

It's a little known fact, but not every white lives in USA.

They do now. I'm here, aren't I?

Oh look. A money making scheme.

And we get to get fucked by psyops!

No, but the area hit becomes so devastated that it looks like detroit.

I like how Japan can do this shit better than we can.

Yep, everything worked great in the good ol days.

kek underrated post

So they will need a new name.

Cast Iron Wyman!

they've been trying to do this shit every decade!

No originality or creativity.

Lets rip off…. Superman, Iron Man, Thor and John Henry!

If he wasn't a nigger, i would say its a cool character.

Steel was at least one of many cool new characters in an interesting story, though.

In the aftermath of their 'Death of Superman' event, DC had a roster of characters old and new step up to the plate to fill his shoes, including Steel, Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator and Superboy.

The point being 'new'. Not 'hijacking an existing and beloved character's name and legacy for outrage and profit'.

Nothing was "new" about steel. everything about that character was already done to death. before it was even published.

and it's the same concept as this new Iron "Man" shit.

No, old nigs like him are verry rare. most like him don't survive past their 20's

(listen to the young blacks he's talking with, you hear how the wan't him dead just for disagreeing).

Iron Ho

This is such bullshit. I tried to make an ironman suit and the only recognition I got was from the law about my internet searches for making rocket fuel at home.

Did anyone notice that they used some european features on the niggers?

Doesn't change the fact that Reign of the Supermen was a good storyline. And by virtue of having not previously existed, Steel was a new character.

Steel was at one point replaced with his young niece, Natasha Irons, in her own suit of armour. 'Young black female Iron Man' isn't even an original idea on Marvel's part.

kek, that really challenges my preconceived notions.

yes, I know.
hence my question re diminishing hormone production.

"le new race of the future"

pepper pots was Iron feman a decade ago

user, you mustn't be racist, haven't you been paying attention in egalitarian biology class?

Tell Marvel you don't approve of their pozzed bullshit by not giving them any money.

WE WUZ URN MAYNE N SHIEET YA