#TruckFump: Cucks and Kikes Dox Themselves Under the Same Roof

Ok guys what the fuck. I'm just playing around with hexadecimal converter websites with Trump and I misclick a link to a small propaganda website.

truckfu.mp/
archive.is/n6P3h

twitter.com/truck_fump
archive.is/CURwa

Wow, okay this has got to be the lamest attempt at a meme I've ever seen. What fuck is this and why does it exist?
Oh golly, there's charity? Gee I wonder where it goes.

bronxdefenders.org/who-we-are/our-board-of-directors/
archive.is/L3Wih

humanrightsfirst.org/about/board-of-directors
archive.is/TVMnX

You're telling me a massive conglomerate of jewy lawyers are partnering up to smear the greatest Presidential Candidate with a flimsy t-shirt website? This is the best they can do? Have I caught this early?

The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper and deeper. After hours of digging and doxxing all i can think of right now is:

WHERE IS THE CLINTON FOUNDATION CONNECTION?
_______
I stayed up all night digging up surface info. Here's what I have so far.
ghostbin.com/paste/xa6j7

Dumping pdfs next post

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fClCH
archive.is/YImwm
forward.com/news/breaking-news/344233/how-israel-succeeds-in-watering-down-criticism-from-major-powers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's tough being an Israeli refugee goyim

You're right, they are whores.

….immigrant relief?

….like…..ficki ficki?

At least 'frumpy' is an actual insult.

i noticed that too :DDD

they have sexual emergencies

What do you mean by that ?
Also they're probably just a bunch of lawyers trying to cash in on the Trump hate and migrant crisis, they make a cheap stunt with the shirt and hashtag and then parade around like that faggot lawyer who put the sticker no niggers allowed on whatever store and then was like "I did it" and started lecturing dumbasses on racism. It could also be some cheap attempt at discrediting Trump like the whole deport racism 2016 with that shitskin kid flipping the finger.

>>>/pdf/389

I bet if you look far enough it's Soros.

archive.is/fClCH
archive.is/YImwm

t-shirt seller.

niggers, why don't you do it too?

find some retarded slogan anti-trump, put it on a shirt and sell it to cucks.

I'm wanting to see a flowchart of their connections now

Nice work user.

Bravo, dude. I'll check in on this thread periodically. Nice find OP.

The eternal Jew won't be eternal forever. Then it's playback time.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/344233/how-israel-succeeds-in-watering-down-criticism-from-major-powers/

OP here, I won't be able to dig much more this week. I will try to pick it up by this weekend if not earlier.

Thank you guys!

I literally used to go to the gym with the real life incarnation of this picture. Just take away the kippa and the beard. Holy fuck.

Hold me Holla Forums

What about spinning Huck Fillary back at them?

Do leftist honestly think switching the first letter of a word with the first letter of another is a clever joke that is remotely funny?

get a load of this goy