Jewgle ((conveniently changes)) the definition of Facisim

I was discussing whether Trump was a fascist with an acquaintance when they claimed he was. While all of Holla Forums wants the god-emperor to be one, currently in reality, Trump is in no way fascist. Calling him a populist Hitler fascist is a jew tactic to scare normies away from his natural charisma.

So to explain to my friend how factually trump was not a facist, I googled the definition for assistance. The insta-hit google result is this:

Note the use of "right-wing" twice. I was appalled at the sheer audacity. My acquaintance of course started spouting "I told you so's" until I looked up the actual fucking definition from a non ((google)) source. Here's the Merriam Webster, actual fucking definition:

>2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

It's a great redpill, shut my acquaintance up immediately. ((They)) are so brazenly trying to control the overton window its disgustingly obvious to even the most blinded sheep. Just thought I'd point it out if you needed an easy redpill against jewgle.

They didn't "conveniently change" it. It uses the online version of the merriam-webster for all its definitions, and it's been that way in there for a while.

Not that it doesn't make me angry, it's just that you summer is showing. You really want to rage though, compare it to their definition of communism.

Huh. I guess for this word they DONT use mw. Interesting. Regardless, it's been that way when you look it up on Google for quite a while now.

Online definitions have been the first avenue of modern day propaganda. If you compare google, wikipedia, merriam-web definitions of critical words and complex concepts with old paper-versions you will find a purposeful shift towards the vague and the relative. You can blame cultural marxism or the jews. I blame both as they are one and the same.

Merrium Webster: (pic)

Laws are written with words.
Redefine words & you subtly change the laws over time, without benefit of congress or the will of the people that have to live under those laws.
This has been going on since the 60's.

Ask a lawfag what 'include' means. This has been going on since (((lawyers))) became a thing.

Wat?

Authoritarian is the left. It's opposite fascism.

wat?

Explain.

Yeah, there's definitely something fishy going on here. Never before has "fascist" been reserved for "right-wing"

Is there a way to take copies of the dictionary for each year and run some sort of script that compares each year for subtle differences?

Woops.

Should be;
Totalitarianism is the left. It's opposite fascism.

I'm a Slavshit studying to become a translator, as such we got the computer versions of the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary for free. Here's the definition for it.

We would need to input every word from every year of any dictionary into a database. With OCR it wouldn't be that bad, but I'm sure any dictionary older than 20 years is going to be hard to find.

And so I guess to make that communism all you'd have to do is replace "right" with "left".

There was another thread on this recently, funny enough.

Can remember how to do cross thread links.

Sage for double post.

(heil'd and checked)
It's a shame that I've been done with exams for about a week now, I'm sure my university's library has some older dictionaries. Moreover, I know for a fact that thery have tons of dictionaries in stock which are specialized, for example dictionaries of philosophy, anatomy, law, information technology etc., so I reckon that there's bound to be some political dictionaries, I'd check right now, but I'm home now and I don't have the time to cross half the fucking country to get to them.

Here's the entry for communism.

You quote shit as normal
Here:

This reminds me of an ongoing instant gratification or instant expert shit that's been going on since the internet exploded in popularity in the 2000s. The worst example of this is Reddit, where most all fags look at the top comment and feel that they've have gotten the truest answer to something. Actual scholarship and research among the layman is dead.

Don't forget to watch the holocaust every week on the History Channel.

So as we see here, the only major difference between a fascist government and a communist government is that the latter supports a communist economic system.

Thanks but I even typed the wrong number, dammit.

Is it. Probably.

Upon seeing this
Then reading this
I went and Looked up the term "Violence", which is something of a lynchpin legal term that has been under heavy attack with the rise of concepts like "Cyberviolence"

The Google and Webster definitions are consistent and sensible, but the WIKI article opens with:
If anyone still fights for ground on kikepedia, that might be something to reclaim, replacing the Pozzed WHO definition with the Webster one.

wew

Yeah we know the left has a war on words. Your average millennial probably connects conservatism to backward ideology thanks to this Marxism. How many rightists handle this is very stupid. I drop the word like a hot potato and make up a new one. So for example after the word racist was hijacked what "racists" should have done is started calling themselves anthropological realists or something like that. Even better is to drop labels all together and just describe why you really are. Because a description of ideology contains many words which is much harder to hijack if said ideology is nameless. This is part of the reason why I hate these hipster labels like alt-right. So when somebody asks you for your opinion on say black crime you argue for why you think it's a racial problem and when they say "so you are racist" you answer no and repeat what you believe. Never acknowledge the label by saying shit like "how is that racist" to you the word shouldn't exist.

The "alt right" was a psy-op to subvert our nameless but "agreed-on" principles just like they do with words, not in the least a "natural" movement born from the zeitgeist swinging rightwards.
The average alt-righter is a homosexual libertarian with a nazi fetish.

it's not bad that they think this label helps to contain us though

Not even close, Italian fascism was as non-racist as it gets, they wanted to bring Ethiopian negresses to Rome so they could breed with them. Also Mussolini had a Jew for a mistress, antisemitic policy only came to Italy after caving into German pressure.