Brit/pol/ #1049: HANG BLAIR FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND HIGH TREASON EDITION

BLAIR BTFO; 2003 IRAQ WAR WAS "UNNECESSARY", INVASION WAS NOT 'LAST RESORT' AND BLAIR'S CLAIMS OF A THREAT FROM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 'NOT JUSTIFIED;"

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jul/06/chilcot-report-live-inquiry-war-iraq

CUCKBYN; WAR "AN ACT OF MILITARY AGGRESSION LAUNCHED ON A FALSE PRETEXT"

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chilcot-inquiry-jeremy-corbyn-calls-iraq-war-an-act-of-military-aggression-launched-on-a-false-a7122731.html

JUST FUCK MY BREXIT UP

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/theresa-may-wins-mp-ballot-huge-margin-race-prime-minister/

Jack Cuckby gets CUCKED by Kassam after he CURRIES Virginia Hale late at night

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/ukip-doesnt-need-forward-thinking-needs-someone-cant-bought/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160706120242/https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16671147/chilcot_report_iraq.pdf
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09LONDON2198_a.html#efmCHdCMm
spiegel.de/international/world/the-real-story-of-curveball-how-german-intelligence-helped-justify-the-us-invasion-of-iraq-a-542840-4.html
wikispooks.com/w/images/7/74/DIA-287.pdf
8ch.net/pol/res/6594752.html
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4rgzh3/eid_mubarak/
juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618/signatures/new
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673280/Rupert-Murdoch-Liam-Fox-Nigel-Farage-Union-Flag-shoes-garden-party-held-billionaire-Evgeny-Lebedev-Lily-Allen-capture-thing-Twitter.html
bristolpost.co.uk/8203-revealed-how-each-area-of-bristol-voted-in-the-eu-referendum/story-29465008-detail/story.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36706678
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676990/Tony-Blair-called-million-man-march-London-s-streets-against-Iraq-War-fatuous-defence-illiberal-regime-earth.html
news.sky.com/watch-live
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/revealed-theresa-may-secretly-met-billionaire-branson-plotted-crush-brexit-vote/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4rdrdb/imperium_official_trailer_daniel_radcliffe/d50odg6
youtu.be/8n3576u5c6M?t=3m9s
poal.me/skgchk
poal.me/omwxoh
poal.me/4bqjmv
twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/750371966373232640
poal.me/oairq3
bbc.co.uk/news/36700018
archive.is/T28Od
ted.com/talks/alexander_betts_why_brexit_happened_and_what_to_do_next/transcript?language=en
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html
twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/750736107306975232
poal.me/mhog5c
express.co.uk/news/uk/686550/MEP-Ukip-David-Coburn-blasts-Sturgeon-stands-up-Scots-voted-Leave-Brexit
poal.me/4793s1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675019/I-asked-stop-grabbed-breasts-roughly-SECOND-Swedish-music-festival-sex-victim-reveals-groped-mob-men-police-reveal-FIVE-women-raped.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675192/Factory-girls-eating-chips-rollers-picnicking-car-park-ugly-riots-London-suburb-Timely-exhibition-explores-means-British.html
poal.me/vg6n0i
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/750786627753172992
order-order.com/2016/07/06/straw-damned-chilcot/
order-order.com/2016/07/06/blairs-letter-bush/
order-order.com/2016/07/06/mordaunt-insists-leadsom-stellar-city-career/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/raped-german-politician-lied-attackers-nationality-stop-racism/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/archbishop-canterbury-says-brexit-caused-welling-poison-hatred/
rt.com/uk/349541-british-jews-nazi-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=s4oZdUV-G-Y
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34893039
archive.is/xuiez
express.co.uk/news/world/686697/European-Union-Schengen-zone-migrant-crisis-immigration-Frontex
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVtWAtSd0Q
poal.me/oa862u
archive.is/7PpcR
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/mi6-iraq-nerve-gas-report-stolen-from-action-film-the-rock/
lbc.co.uk/nigel-farage-to-host-lbc-show-on-sunday-133345
poal.me/v8fae4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/give-fertility-lessons-to-girls-aged-nine-on-the-national-curric/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew. Is there any kind of dark meat that hasn't been up her shaft yet?

From another thread:

Here is the 6k page summery from the 2,6 million page long report.
web.archive.org/web/20160706120242/https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16671147/chilcot_report_iraq.pdf
Related Wikileaks Info
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09LONDON2198_a.html#efmCHdCMm
Curveball and German Intelligenc
spiegel.de/international/world/the-real-story-of-curveball-how-german-intelligence-helped-justify-the-us-invasion-of-iraq-a-542840-4.html
"Findings of the Chilcot Report where:
1. Military action in Iraq was not a last resort
2. UK joined invasion before peaceful disarmament options had been exhausted
3. The judgements about the severity of threat posed by weapons of mass destruction where was not justified.
4. Consequences of the invasion were underestimated despite explicit warnings.
5. Planing and preparations for Iraq after Saddam Hussain were wholly inadequate
6. The goverment failed to achieve states objectives"
After that mess they created ISIS
wikispooks.com/w/images/7/74/DIA-287.pdf

8ch.net/pol/res/6594752.html

Kill yourselves.

HELP REQUIRED

Do any of you anons work in I.T.? I need a price for a website and domain name and hosting and its gotta be competitive

Anymore pics of her? I've already fapped to this one.

Enlighten me on VHale, what's up with her?

idk i liked what he wrote about needing a leader who would tie up and spank the establishment. hot stuff.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4rgzh3/eid_mubarak/

We've always been Pro-Brietbart and Pro-Raheem

Raheem is the reason why Cuckwell and Evans aren't running the party right now Although I dislike his distrust of Nuttall

She's a possible GCHQ psyop

why doesn't he trust nuttall?

Wow, is this real?
It is isn't it :(
Fuck.

I know why they call it kikebart now, on Holla Forums.
Still, I am glad kikebart exists as it is, it's a stept forward.

Luckily Trump is pinning his Dubya's ass a bit

Unfortunately he can't really do anything unless he wins the Election

DIVERSITY IS GREAT BECAUSE MUH FOREIGN CUISINE

UNESCO declares Islam as the most peaceful religion of the world
juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/

He thinks he's being too soft on Suzanne and has suggested he's a "Tory Plant"

I think that last part is a bit too much but the first bit has truth tbh

also kek

This is retarded, nothing Nuttall has ever said suggests he's a Carswellite

So we'll get 6 months of Remainers trying to scare us into a second referendum huh?

Fuck Theresa May.
She should be deported alongside all muslims.

she's a fucking cunt

Chances of Blair going to jail?

Zero but Labour will be forever tainted and blairites might finally fuck off for good

about the same as England winning the euro's

So… Can we get the Bushes for the same things?

I love Virginia, lad

referendum on leaving the un when?

but nuttall only wants suzanne to run to split the cuck vote and her followers can't say she wasn't fairly beaten. although that's what let corbyn win…

what's the neil hamilton thing about?

This is an alternative The Onion right?

If UNESCO didn't declare Islam to be a religion of peace they would get bombed by muslims.

The problem with Raheem is that he wants to turn UKIP into a neo-cohen party in the image of the Republicans in United States, that being a staunchly zionist regime that takes it's daily orders from the desk of Benjamin Netanyahu, including wasting our soldiers lives for Israeli foreign policy interests as well as opening up further vulnerability for our businesses to predatory multinational corporations for the benefit of globalization and free trade.

He's afraid of Nuttall because he can see the trappings of genuine nationalism awakening, something outside the carefully orchestrated liberal/conservative paradigm. It is ridiculous for Raheem to compare someone like Nuttall to liberals like Carswell or Evans, the comparison just falls flat on it's face.

It should be blatantly obvious that Nuttall wants to let Suzanne Evans stand for two key reasons. 1), to prove that the party isn't interested in her politics and 2), to split the soft cuck vote to the point where none of these moderate candidates will reach a majority.

yes lad

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

c'mon fams

if that's the kind of party raheem wants, what would the party be like instead if nuttall or woolfe were in charge?

pic 1, where is that from? inb4 clacton

Surely this is a joke

It's satire, lads.

Bristol

EVERYONE SIGN THIS ASAP
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618/signatures/new

Hey guys, isn't it funny and cool how LilyAllen took a photo of Nigel Farages handmade Union Jack shoes at a garden party? Isn't she great

She's one of us really, down to Earf cockney lass.

Seriously though why did she go to a garden party with Farage and Rupert Murdoch when she's been shitting on them constantly for over a year?

It's almost like she is a whore for money.

Corbyn says parliament should act against Blair after inquiry says case for Iraq war exaggerated.

What the fuck is that

It's a nigger.

so gross.

what's this about handmade union jack shoes? where can i buy some?

Nigger are disgusting I'll give you that.

Is that a post-op tranny?

I know that. What's he doing on this board?

Could be, I mean it's LilyAllen, anything is possible with her/him.

Who the fuck is "Raheem Kassam"? Why are there so many Pakis and niggers in UKIP?

Are you all this fucking cheap? Come on ffs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673280/Rupert-Murdoch-Liam-Fox-Nigel-Farage-Union-Flag-shoes-garden-party-held-billionaire-Evgeny-Lebedev-Lily-Allen-capture-thing-Twitter.html

£295 a pair

I'm not entirely clear on Woolfe's overall scheme, but since he's very reluctant to let UKIP associate with right wing politics it can be assumed that he would want to pull the party towards the center. He's a nice man, but he doesn't have a radical bone in his body.

Nuttall, on the other hand, is slightly further to the right than Nige was (or let on at least). Nuttall's plan for UKIP is focusing on becoming the champions of the white working class and crushing and replacing the already weakening Labour support in their heartlands. It looks like he would try to make UKIP into more of a not-shit version of the BNP.

GOD HATES FAGS

Nuttall has good ideas, the problem is he's a bad debater.
He constantly gets baited into argumentative traps, whereas Farage always set the tone of the debate Nuttall always follows.
Just watch any question time with Nuttall, he's far too low energy when debating.

What does that mean?

curries isn't a verb.

It's the paki version of BLACKED

and curry is a verb lad

I have no doubt Woolfe will push a more inclusionary agenda for UKIP. Heard him say that UKIP is inclusive lots of times. But then again, Woolfe is Jewish, black and Irish.

Yes dear?

Holy shit it is.

WTF I thought it was some goopy shit 'food'.

: to beat, thrash

kek

Now it makes sense.

as if that's possible.

examples?

you can say leftist things like "inclusion" while still being against political correctness, special treatment for minorities, etc.

Bad manners.

Also all those comments about Farage's shoes yet not one about that bloody awful peacoat/t-shirt combo for Lebedev.

Isn't Raheem just the more socially conservative version of Carswell? Always trying to split the party.

The QT special after the referendum was a pretty poor show from Nuttall, though the deck was very much stacked against him

Woolfe might appeal to the London set but he doesn't have the brass balls needed to be party leader.

Nuttall has the experience as deputy leader and chairman plus is an authentic working class chap. Should appoint Helmer Deputy TBH to appeal to old tories.

Dude, don't fall down the rabbit hole that everyone who is related to a Jew in the most obscure ways (such as having a Jewish last name) is part of a conspiracy.

Lads I feel so bad, I'm stuck on the toilet and i can't stop shitting. I think I might die on this toilet.

but a good leader should do well regardless. like user said, farage mostly set the tone even when traps were set.

Thanks for sharing you disgusting piece of shit.

Looking at Nuttall's record, deputy doesn't seem to be a job with a very high media profile.

To his credit Woolfe was born in one of the shittest parts of Manc, went to a private school on a scholarship and became a barrister. Proper poor boy done good story.
The problem is he's too much of an intellectual, not enough of a figurehead. He'd be the Iain Duncan Smith of UKIP- a great minister but a totally milquetoast leader.

Nuttall doesn't realise what a pain in the arse Duncan is going to be when he's leader.

I live near Bristol, amazing city but fucking hell the people are cucked.

Sweet dreams

NO STAMINA FOLKS

You're not my mummy, lad

wew

You have no life lad, filtered.

filtered faggot, there is many barthposters here lad.

Seriously, so much to do and so much to see but the people are some of the worst lib-tards I have ever seen.

bristolpost.co.uk/8203-revealed-how-each-area-of-bristol-voted-in-the-eu-referendum/story-29465008-detail/story.html

The Brits searching for dual nationality
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36706678

smh, lad. Filtering people is the same as bullying them tbh.

Yes and your all cunts. Worse than the 'Cuckswell civik nashunlism' fags.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A BIT OF BARTH LAD

I know it's pozzed

GOD HATES FAGS

this.

I'm not a civic cuck, I support UKIP.

Notice their convictions aren't strong enough for them to replace their nationality, forsaking their bennies and NHS.

I know that feel all too well

not like I ever plan to visit Cyprus anyway

They did just enough to get themselves covered on national news, thereby showing everyone what wonderful people they are.

Piss off JOHNNY FOREIGNER.
One Nation
One nationality.

TRAITORS OUT

The contradiction among Corbynites is unreal.

You're just jealous of my luscious locks m8.
Even when the day of the rope comes, you'll never find me. I'm too pale.

DID YOU KNOW GOD HATES GAYS? SA

It's not the look that will give you away, but your act.
Day, of the rope, you'll be swinging like they do in the jungle book.

the Kebab Finder General finds all

Why not lad? I'm there now it's lovely.

Also, my grandmother is Italian

Being on an island surrounded by Muslim countries would make me a tad uncomfortable.

Will may bring back hanging and make bullying punishable by death?

Why did Yanks adopt all those weird unpronounceable consonant bag Injun names for things, lads?

Sheboygan, Wisconsin should be renamed to Sleepydun, Cornton

Massachusetts should be "Watersdown"

ARE NIGE ON SUNDAY

That's the unfortunate truth of living in Britain these days though, can't help what they do on the continent, good thing we left the EU, remove kebab when?

Nah it's okay all the men of fighting age are required to have a full auto rifle. There's British territory here with plenty of military activity and the police all OC. Feel safer here than back home tbh.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676990/Tony-Blair-called-million-man-march-London-s-streets-against-Iraq-War-fatuous-defence-illiberal-regime-earth.html

In memo to George Bush Mr Blair blamed 'wholly warped views' for inspiring millions to join 'fatuous' anti-war protests

Blood God is not a meme.

Indiana should just be Hoose.

BLAIR DID NOTHING WRONG tbh

He didn't nothing wrong, he wanted a second war in which our military was underfunded, badly equipped, not trained for peace keeping.
(We were fighting in Afghan at this same time)

It's not his fault that under his command he dindu nuffin wrong, sent those lads out to die in the middle of a desert shithole.

Look at that Merkel-esque zombie.

Yeah being on an island dotted by Muslim cities is much better.

I thought you were in the UK already?

So what will be the repercussions of chilcot report?

Why is he such a Cuck?

So Cox knew it was going to happen and sallied forth anyway?

Just remind him his father died, and because he was too busy shitting on Anita Sarkessian he wasn't around to say goodbye.

Did they ever actually connect Mair to Brexit, or was it all just MSM bollocks.

Guess Martin Luther wasn't christian then.

The balls of this cunt to call anyone a coward after the fucking state he was in after his father died. A grown man.
Mine died when I was 23 and I didn't see the need to vlog about it for pity comments.

Converting the entire text of the chilcot report to speech. Anybody wanna take a guess at how long the final file will be?

he had vague links to american extremists.

nothing to do with the british right, and iirc he didn't even have an opinion on brexit.

and cox was interfering in an argument he was having with another guy. so it wasn't targeted or even anything to do with her, except that she made it her business.

70 hours

Seems like a very rational decision. Hardly cowardice.

How many pages?

It was a rational decision, it's the (((MSM))) that's decided to put this stupid spin on it.
He's still an MEP, and he's still involved.

DUDE ATHEISM LMAO

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

GENETIC ENGINEERING WILL SOLVE RACIAL DIFFERENCES ONE DAY WE'LL ALL BE ROBOTS WOOOOO I DON'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE!

Are you lads watching blair news.sky.com/watch-live

Hmm…

Film scripts usually translate to 1 minute per page. Since this is going to be significantly more wordy than a film script I'd guess around 150 hours depending on how fast the speech is.

why are you such a fag?

he's a convincing speaker lads

i'm starting to think he did nothing wrong

kIDS aRe BEinG RaPeD bUT At lEAst i gOt mY SAMosAs

He sounds like he's losing his voice

What's wrong with his voice?

He's struggling to speak

I was told to take the first right to find the WhiteRace™ HQ. Am I in the right place lads?

where are you?

kek. True.

Sounds pretty sweet, actually. I want to believe.

what

Mabye he's out of blood. WE NEED MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

He really has sold his soul

I'm in the same position as Ted Cruz, but I don't get a US passport because they will tax me. These faggots might get a rude awakening.

Sounds like he's about to burst into tears

only america does that. getting the passport of an eu country won't be a problem that way.

What the fuck is he trying to say here?

Even he doesn't know. He's just trying to defend himself from things he knows that he can't actually disprove.

WE'RE GONNA RULE THE WAVES AGAIN LAD

I AINT BOTHERED

HE HUNGERS

MUH TRUMP

Maybe if we had a white ethno nationalist government that made the artificial insemination of any non-white women within society with 200iq white sperm mandatory

GOOD FAITH

I think he's about to cry.

What the fuck kind of logic is that?

Okay.. I think thats… thats enough

Holy shit he was about to cry at the end

Anyone else think Steve Buscemi would be a good choice to play him in a film?

Blair worked his way out of that fairly well.

Pin pointed the moment when his heart broke lads.

Of course he fucking does.

The sooner he makes a spectacle of his statements to the media the sooner he can detach himself from formal legal accountability.

He's crying because he's happy he won't be dragged before Parliament.

JUST

tiptopkek

Did Dr David Kelly take his own life lads ?

10% in and i'm at 33 hours. so it looks like 330 - 340 hours will be the final result

These people are too stupid to exist.

What do you expect from a country which was explicitly founded on the basis of CIVIC nationalism

Revealed: Theresa May Secretly Met Billionaire Branson As He Plotted To Crush Brexit Vote

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/revealed-theresa-may-secretly-met-billionaire-branson-plotted-crush-brexit-vote/

But of course

Reminder to boycott Virgin.

Can you believe these Nazis in this thread? Smh tbh.

Why do you go so out of your way to make us look bad?

Sounds like you guys are getting like burgers now.

WE WERE ALWAYS MULTICULTURAL LADS

The British left may as well be American.

Kek

BOMBER TONY DO IT AGAIN

He can't be sated

utter scum

I run my site on Bluehost dot com as they offer register protection so noone can pull your name with an nslookup. costs $12 a month with about $20-40 in optional services as once off payment. I spend ~$220 p.a for my site.

Truly, his thirst has no end

Tony must masturbate to the thought

How could he simultaneously love and bomb browns?

Life is much better these days I am glad we beat those evil doers

He loves chaos.

He doesn't love browns, they are merely pawns in his game. He bombs them to rile them up, just as a dog fighter starves his hounds, and then brings them here to unleash their crazed furore on the British people.

Like an animal.

That's not her is it?

Has that been pumped or is she suffering some kind of prolapse?

WE ALL SHAGGED MATILDA

WE ALL SHAGGED MATILDA

WE ALL SHAGGED MATILDA

AND SO DID OUR MATES

High cuckoldry

Using facebook is dangerous business lads.

Had to like 20 different news websites starting with The Guardian and the BBC and sandwich in the Daily Mail, Express, Fox News and Breitbart somewhere in the middle to make sure it wouldn't pop up on anyone's feed.

You can change your privacy settings so people can't see stuff like that

How?

Lads.

Has Blair been arrested yet?

just got off a skype vid call with a ladyboy in phillipines lads, this neet life isn't too bad tbh

Bristol is hell on earth, mate.
It has no real centre.
There's a giant fucking roundabout in the middle of the fucker.
Stokes Croft needs to be nuked from space tbh.
Also, the Bristolian accent needs to be annihilated.

Do they even have an accent?

Lads how do banks work?

Seems nice of the friendly merchants to do that tbqh

They spend your money lad

Then on the flip side is usury

Oy, they dews, moy lad.

Where the hell are you even from not to be aware of the Bristolian accent.
Are you one of Blair's Britons?

Oh lmao yeah of course. I assumed because Bristol is such a cosmopolitcal shithole there wouldn't be a regional accent left.

Yeah I'm aware of the Somerset accent.

tfw learning about the third world via datinginasia and viber

Why even do the storing your money thing if usury is the moneymaker?

Wait, do they store your money for you, but actually lend your money out, knowing all their clients will never ask for it all back at once?

Storing money gives them power just like usury does aka "too big to fail"

Loans, lad.

memes

REEEEEEEEE THERES A BIT OF FAT STUCK IN MY TOOTH AND I CANT GET IT OUT

Money stored in accounts is used to fund consumer loans, insurance etc. Sometimes it's used for investment, but that's been banned in some places (and the bans then repealed)

Blair was 100% right about the beebs/c4 hatred of america and how "liberals" start defending islamism to oppose them

NEVER EVER

That's the best part, so many places to go shopping and to go to. Broadmead and Cabot Circus could probably class as the centre but the Harbourside and Park Street are really nice places to shop and booze to be honest.

Why can't you navigate roundabouts, what are you a fucking yank?

Ehh, it's not THAT bad. Places that need to be nuked are St George's, St Paul's and Kingswood if I'm honest. They are disgusting places.

ALRIGHT ME LUVVER
I can't stand how they call slides "sliders", it's so retarded.

That's pretty on-point tbh

As in playground slides? That's just weird.

Yeah, so they'd say "my son went and slided down the slider" and they legit think that slides are called sliders, I've had to show people that it's spelt "slide" before.

Wait, do you mean they put an er on the end or do they actually say sliderr? There's a difference in Bristolian.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4rdrdb/imperium_official_trailer_daniel_radcliffe/d50odg6

fuck off cuck

fuck off shill

you are both fucking faggots.

SLIDERRRRR

Lad, linking directly to reddit from Holla Forums is how you get your account shadow banned.

oh it's the homo nonce

you are the fucking shill for browsing plebbit.

I don't really care I'll just make a new one

Yeah I'm shilling red pills you stupid cunt

u w0t m8?

How do wagecucks do it, lads? I tidy my room and I get exhausted and sleepy, and it didn't even take an hour. Wagecucks spend most of their days doing much more heavy and tiresome work. smh

nonce poofter

that's a cute little girl

filtered tbh

she is cute.

At least they portrayed anti-fascist in this as thugs.

OH NO BARTH POSTER FILTERED ME!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I was against it because it wasn't our job to go dicking around in the middle east at the expense of billions of pounds and British lives.

THE WORLD'S WORST TERRORIST

I think that's the consensus, even though the psychopath was essentially torturing his populace I don't think we should have gotten involved. They wanted the end of imperialism for fucks sake, they deal with their own problems.

Need another ww2 game tbh but producers are probably too scared at this point

Who gives a shit whether the guy was killing the Kurds, the Kurds are just like any other Muzzie group: they scream "oppression" until they're in charge and then commit genocide. Also, it's hypocritical as fuck to go to war with one country to "free its populace" while allowing Saudi Arabia to continue what they're doing. It's stupid, it's ridiculous and it was all for the Greater Israel project.

At one point in time people were unafraid to sympathise with the Axis, now that seems unmentionable.

I didn't even know he was targeting a specific group to be honest. I also didn't think about the broader hypocrisy of being the world police, good post user.

W E W

I'm so glad we're forced to pay a tax for this sort of impartiality.

Yeah, he was using nerve gas on the Kurds up north because they were trying to secede from him. They were giving him trouble and so he attempted to wipe them out. But this sort of shit is so common in Muslim countries, one main reason why ISIS came to be was because the Shia majority country started committing genocide on the Sunni populace. The Muzzies love this shit because they're still stuck in tribalism. Same with Africa.

Do you think we can meme Hitchens into becoming a nazi? I know he's really touchy about that.

Can't rescue people from themselves.

Is she single? also why are you guys so mean to her?

It can't not work.

tbh promised of genocide probably win elections in Africa nad the Middle East.

Shia
Death
Squads

What if that's the joke

Fucking lefties.

Eh…Park Street's a hill, and I'm a lazy fucker.
Also there's a massive nigger infestation in Bristol, and tonnes of homegrown scum: many of whom are wiggers (and wiggers are the worst kind of scum).

Cities shouldn't have roundabouts in them; especially relatively small cities like Bristol - it's just weird and depressing.

Also, who the fuck goes shopping?
What do you even shop for in Bristol? Rare vinyls? Hemp products? Or any of the shit you can get anywhere online.

The part of the waterfront near the apple and llandoger trow are pretty good to drink (though I hate the apple on account of cider being a most dreadful beverage).

I dunno…it's just a ropey city, with a scummy ethos….banksy pretty much sums it up for me.

She is very cute, but I wouldn't abuse her like in the image you posted. Nice trips btw

wew

he*

Smh lads.

are you fucking kidding me?

Clueless creeps…are these the only sorts who work for the bbc?
Why are leftists always so fucking creepy? Slithering about, assuming they have the moral high ground. Contemptible creatures.

phwoarr so edgy

God bless the tabloids, top kek

What paper is it on tomorrow?

It honestly looks like something we would make

it's on the DM homepage now.

youtu.be/8n3576u5c6M?t=3m9s

If we made it, it would be covered in blood tbh.

lads…
poal.me/skgchk

comments are allowed but I regret giving users their own option.

I've no love for Blair but didn't the Conservatives almost unanimously vote in favour of the war? I don't think much would've changed if we'd had Major instead

WHY

Looks like barthposting is officially over.

ACTUAL IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/omwxoh
poal.me/omwxoh
poal.me/omwxoh
poal.me/omwxoh

check em

lel

Go away Tony

poal.me/4bqjmv
Brit/pol/ referendum on Barth.

thanks for the votes

you should allow user-added option.

#no

Your life must be so fucking shit mate

The votes are in, and now brit/pol/ must work to enact the will of the people.

w0t u onna 'bout m8? I'm BASED Barth.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR NIGGERPOAL, BARTHPOSTING IS A PART OF BRIT/POL/

You're a pedophile tbh, stop noncing about.

do you have that spongebob pic that says ugh who put you on the planet?

It was illegal but legality doesn't fucking mean a thing, look at Hilary.

I'm not noncing about.

that man blair is a true sociopath, even when he is apologizing has to slip in "id do it again though"

nice

What's next for him?

How am I wrong?

Labour leadership election.

Is that Barth and the one guy who always claims there are multiple Barth posters? That's pretty sad.

AMERICAN TTPW

Tony Blair was one of the worst, if not the worst PM we've ever had.

there is many barthposters but some are just not currently on 8chinz.

filtered m80

Do you shit up cuckchan too? You should go back there tbh.

OK but I'm not saying he was a good PM, I'm saying that people act as though he pushed and rammed the Iraq War through an unwilling parliament when that's not the case at all

I don't browse cuckchan, I'm globally permab& there and it's run by SJW kike mods.

It's probably just him using two browsers or summat.

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

-Leviticus 20:13

How can you be a true Christian when you are a homosexual deviant SA?

BTFO

CAN'T FLOG THE MOGG

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How about we have a WWII rematch?

You're an actual nonce and insecure about your own sexuality which is why you always hound on SA, how sad

Who said that the Parliament was unwilling?

Mogg really makes the ladies go weak at the knees doesn’t he? Look at the way they look at him.

Link?

twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/750371966373232640
Only this at the mo', fam.

EXPERT DIFFICULTY

poal.me/oairq3
poal.me/oairq3
poal.me/oairq3
poal.me/oairq3

Stirring up trouble since 1917

you are beautiful. please be my girlfriend

Are you fucking kidding me? This is the sort of crazy cat lady world the internet is today, where one of the most obvious and flirty things a woman can offer up on a plate is now a sign of rape.

I want off this planet lads, how do I fund it?

JUST A PHASE

Portugal V Wales soon lads hope you will be supporting our boys

Sure will, lad.

Of course I will :^)

YOU VOTED TO REMAIN IN THE EU?

GO ON THEN, GET OUT, YOU CAN REMAIN THERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT

I VOTED LEAVE

SO REMAINERS, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE

Pro tip lad

Stop reading Reddit

I got accused of sexually assaulting someone just because I attempted to got off with someone, got a knockback, then tried again, asking her, she did it, but really didn't want to do it. It was completely consensual.

The only reason I even bothered to try and do it, because I knew the girl hated me but had been flirting with me earlier, begging me to get her a pint. So I thought I'd annoy the fuck out of her.

Obviously the nu-male cuck that brought the whole thing up totally ignored the consensuality.

If she didn't want to get off with me, then she shouldn't have, as she was asked. It's that simple, but cucks are so deranged, like the cat ladies. Nu-males are dangerous to be around, you cannot trust them, they're like really vindictive women who will bring up old matters to score SJW points. The way they go about trying to exclude other males is very feminine, but in the end they're doing it for male reasons, i.e. disposing with competition. The trouble is they never get laid, the guy that did this to me was was fucking wizard virgin.

Sorry, was meant for

Was this recently?

checked

but how?

Nah it was a good few years ago, about 5-6.

All the brown people live in warm areas that will get rekt by climate change.

And where do you think they will go once their countries are unlivable?

They will use that as an excuse to bring them all into Europe.

What if they move here

Green text us how it went down load.

test

wew lads

The city that took EU money but 50% voted to leave
bbc.co.uk/news/36700018

What are you talking about, EU taking our money? Hush goyim!

whats the betting YT could adapt and live there with ease

are northerners human?

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION TIME PANEL

Will she make it?

IS IT THE GOVERNMENT?
UM
COCK-UP?

GINNIE SHOULD FUCKING KILL HERSELF

Looks like the only thing that could make this worthwhile is galloway sperging out by calling out the jew.

Is it the government? Total cockup [taps pen on desk]

COCK-UP IT IS

Falconer's going to get grilled on Blair, I think. He might just steal the show.

Aww Ginnie Gin Gin. Loads of me would love to marry her; she just needs to leave the house occasionally.

I want him to sperg out and mention the greater israel plan.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER THAN THIS

YOU ARE UNMORAL SCUM TTPW

jesus christ the latest volvo advert has a refugee driving the car talking how he's worked harder than anyone

Last time I watched Emmerdale, Belle was like seven years old (I think she's the Dingle kid).

Has she actually had a baby now?

She's seventeen now, running a cordial business. The nog in question is a married doctor who's since been struck off for his ethical breach.

Mate, there's so much good shit on Park Street and you get to have a pot of tea in the museum at the end of it.

This is St Paul's though, there's not too many nigs in the centre, more white people than nigs.

Roundabouts are British, lad, we should have roundabouts everywhere imo. They're ace.

Me
I prefer shopping in person rather than getting it online because I'm not a smelly neet. It's good to get out of the house and have a wonder around Bristol, you stumble on some good shops and food-places and stuff.

I do love that area, I went to the apple recently actually, do you go there often? You may have seen me.
Go die, how do you not like cider you poof?

It's not the WORST area in Bristol, it has a couple of nice cafes there.

I don't know what's worse, you being a mentally ill degenerate fetishist, or a soap watcher. I know you just get off on people telling you to kill yourself, so I won't say it.

TTPW is faggot scum, you should just filter him.

At least Debbie never fucked a wog tbh, just a mental yokel nutcase. I always fancied her as a kid.

POZ LORD SPEAKS

Is he right?

I can't tell what he's saying with all that Israeli cock in his mouth tbh.

Nigel Farage is 'right' about EU's failing migration policy, admits top Brussels diplomat
archive.is/T28Od

The correct answer to anyone trying to justify an invasive war is it is not our fight.

The first one, but it's easy to miscategorise people with foreign policy sense as 'pacificists.

I don't really give a fuck what Saddam was doing, the end of history hasn't happened, we cannot export democracy.

Once again Enoch Powell was right. We should never have concerned ourselves with anything in the middle east as it had no relevance to the British people.

Not our fight.

Based Saddam was keeping those violent subhumans under his boot heel for a reason.

He seems to be a non-European talking about some desert land and some random desert king.

Is he right? Who cares, I’m a European… We should leave the desert lands to get on with it. They are savages for the most part.

It is done.

362 hours. Just need to convert to ogg and find a place to upload it

The only just wars are ones of self-defence and the expansion of Empire.

Also this. Saddam kept order, these people need a heavy hand otherwise everything falls apart.

Depends on what kind of pacifism it is. Secular pacifists that insist that 'everyone can just be friends if they tried' are despicable and have no place in society.

People who however put diplomacy before waging war - that I can agree with.

I also don't agree with the Iraq war because we had absolutely no business in that corner of the world. Saddam was holding back the problems we're facing today. Arabs cannot live under our political systems.

MUMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Hqve to admit i do like ian hislop. Hes done some pretty good stuff with private eye.

Pretty much this lad, you need a brutal person to keep order over a savage people.

Almost every "fact" in that image is utter bollocks.

wish i was allowed a relationship like that ;_;

she's talking about her political views.

Of ones own Empire, I may add, not of Israel's/another foreign power.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That statement is correct but they're speaking about themselves.

And I am saying she would be a lot happier with a supportive husband and 3 children to mother….

The burden of disproving that image lies with you lad.

There's the whole transcript here:
ted.com/talks/alexander_betts_why_brexit_happened_and_what_to_do_next/transcript?language=en

He's yet another globalist stooge, and the exact reason why the working classes voted Leave.

I lovehate herhim, lads

you can't just forget politics, user. she probably wouldn't be able to forget about what's happening to the country, even if she got to be a housewife.

The arguments for multiculturalism are the same as the ones for the EU

Disgusting.

Surprise surprise, its yet another globalist, multicult pushing, propaganda machine.

She’d be happier is the point, happier than she is as a shut in. Plus I think she has quite good features and should produce offspring.

it has a willy, its going in the meat grinder

she'd only be happier if she could forget politics and pretend the world isn't falling to pieces around us. if she's smart then she won't be able to do that.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism

I know this is a wind up but I don't care… I'm bored.

She's White British (though she tried to pass herself off as 1/4 Peruvian on a message board.
She's had 5 boyfriends, all white
not sure about this one
bravo you got one right
it was a false alarm
probably, to some degree
bravo you've got two right
no but she has a history of anxiety and depression and slight autism
maybe
yes
i hope so

Some on here really needs to dick Virginia tbh

I nominate SA

SHE IS A JEWISH/NIGGER COW

SA will not be dicking ginnie because he only fucks men because he is a F A G G OT!

Why can't they just put Peter on for fucks sake?

God shut the fuck up about your waifu you autists

>tfw 1/4 irish
>tfw 1/4 german

Clearly these faggots have never been to spain, its shit.

I feel like I'm filtering most of brit/pol/ recently.

F I L T E R E D
I
L
T
E
R
E
D

How can people not see these cunts are mentally ill? Hindering a police investigation into your own rape because it will confirm something you dont want to believe.

Jesus christ

Lad you need to stop lying to yourself

twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/750736107306975232

'Extraordinary text messages emerges from Nick Boles, campaign chief of Michael Gove urging May supporters back him'

Fucking Tories.

On the Bright side this means Team Gove are worried about Leadsom. And I'm not sure how many May supporters are going to be swayed by the pleading of Gove's campaign to keep a 'weaker', from Team Gove's perspective, off the ballot.

I believe you to be wrong. She would be happier with a family of her own to love and distract her than she is lamenting on her own day and night.

S A B T F O
S
A

B
T
F
O

>tfw I have genetic health issues

His eu bennies have ran out.

I think this next level cuckoldry will backfire in his face.

Thanks for the help Raheem but who the hell do you think you are? Know your place paki, I know you're reading this.

Exactly. Nobody is going to let Suzanne "no fun allowed" Evans be leader over a bunch of rowdy working and business class men.

People keep asking "hurr why we need UKIP now Brexit?" the answer is sweep the other parties out of the way.

I've got them too but it's because be got some of the chosen in me

poal.me/mhog5c
poal.me/mhog5c
poal.me/mhog5c
poal.me/mhog5c

important

The 6'5'' lad was a lie?

>tfw was blonde haired when younger brown hair now, god knows what the fuck that was about
>tfw no genetic health issues whatsoever, but a bit fat

Turns out lifting weights doesn't lose stomach fat =(

FISHWIFE BTFO ONCE AGAIN
express.co.uk/news/uk/686550/MEP-Ukip-David-Coburn-blasts-Sturgeon-stands-up-Scots-voted-Leave-Brexit

I don't have any chosen in me tbh, i think my genes are just fucked tbh.

A overly fat belly is a gentic disorder lad.

Having blonde hair then losing it after childhood is quite common tbh.

No, I eat fatty food and drink sugary drinks and don't exercise outside of lifting weights. If someone is fat its their own fault.

Fat burns over all not at the parts you train so you're just not working out enough that is unless your arms are totally ripped

maybe if she pays him?

lol this bitch is getting gutted, constantly. Bit off more than she could chew.

BASED FAT CUNT

=THE TIME OF THE SNP IS NEARLY OVER LADS, WE CAN FINALLY BE FREE==

I know just the man!

~SA!zFKu.41xRY

important poal
poal.me/4793s1
poal.me/4793s1
poal.me/4793s1
poal.me/4793s1

:^))))))))))))))

Those trips aren't a lie

Genetics plays part of it, but if you're genetically prone to being a fat fuck you should be even more selective.

Top lel

This tbqh

went for a walk again today, lad. Can barely get up from the chair tbh.

I said overly fat belly, as in the fat goes to your belly instead of other parts of your body.
Yes I know, and I never said otherwise so fuck off,
Oh and you can still eat fatty and sugary foods and not exercise and still be skinny, You just have to eat less of it.

kek

Oh, I thought of it as "curry favour" kek

That was a good performance from the big gay man

isn't that what Rotheram rape gangs do?

I didn't say anything about my belly, it being overly fat or otherwise.

Why lie though, you realise there are ID's right?

I meant overly fat, which i why i said a bit. But fair enough.

Why aren't you having mixed babies, lads?

Don't you hate racism? (^:

Certain mixes are god tier tbh

filtered, put more effort in next time

Duncan get out tbh

Because I don't want to stamp on my own babies head lad.

Why would i have children i can't recognise?

I wonder what the rate of postpartum depression is with women who have a mixed kid.

Child doesn't even look like you.

SMH TBH

Some Eurasian women look amazing tbh

I don't think they would track the data regarding that tbh, they don't want to disprove their own narrative.

Go to hell and stay there.

Anglo-Saxon and British is the best mix.

Anglo-Celt tbh.

who's the hottest indian/white woman?

Half of Cyprus is literally occupied by Turks.

Can't get much worse than that.

To be fair to him, isn't muh dick basically how evolutionary selection works?

If a girl makes your dick hard it probably means your body thinks she's good for breeding with.

The MOST mixing one should ever do is mix with Finns who are about 10% Asian. Nothing more.

True enough. Sadly it's not like the data would be able to be accessed anyway.

So how do you explain degenerate fetishes?

I sniggered.

Fucking Portugal

Cymru no :(

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675019/I-asked-stop-grabbed-breasts-roughly-SECOND-Swedish-music-festival-sex-victim-reveals-groped-mob-men-police-reveal-FIVE-women-raped.html

'I asked them to stop… but they grabbed my breasts very roughly': SECOND Swedish music festival sex victim reveals she was groped by a mob of men as police reveal FIVE more women were raped

WE

ergh……

Factory girls eating chips in rollers, picnicking in a car park, and ugly riots in a London suburb: Timely exhibition explores what it means to be British
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675192/Factory-girls-eating-chips-rollers-picnicking-car-park-ugly-riots-London-suburb-Timely-exhibition-explores-means-British.html

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

Explain lad.

Fuck off already MGTOW

Then take her credit card away and replace it with a monthly allowance.

duh….

REFUGEES WELCOME

YOU STUPID CUNTS GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

TEXT THAT GOVE SENT TO MAY SUPPORTERS

Gove is trying to cuck us hard lads, but take note of this line:

What a miserable bunch of cunts the conservatives are, not only is Gove saying that he doesn't trust his own membership, but he's saying he couldn't stand the idea of having a non-cuck in office

Any Conservative party members on here should literally kill themselves.

Don't care, just bomb it.

They need to vote Leadsom first, then off themselves.

I live in London lad…

Why?

READ IT

READ IT

He's so based I could cry

I know that feel

I hope Muslims through that self righteous little faggot off a building

Heard this in the euros just now lel

Feels good man

Private Eye turned to shit the moment Cameron got into power because Hislop loves to eat Etonian knobcheese

If Virginia did a scene for BLACKED.COM would you watch it?

poal.me/vg6n0i

poal.me/vg6n0i

poal.me/vg6n0i

poal.me/vg6n0i

poal.me/vg6n0i

poal.me/vg6n0i

poal.me/vg6n0i

The fuck are you posting that shit for?

Kill yourself, the end you face by others wont be as gentle as a rope or a bullet.

He must carry that passport with him everywhere.

REEE TAKE ME BACK IN TIME

If you find a way tell me lad

Why are people here so insecure about Interracial relationships?

I keep getting the couldn't make sense of that link error.

Honestly, I can't imagine how pathetic your life must be

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/750786627753172992

wew if even that cuck Mensch can shift gears to Leadsom on the revelations of I wonder how other members/mps are feeling.

I don't think enough Scots have seen this video

You're Fault for not accepting my threads faggot

That has to be a wig and a stick on eyebrow, right?

Christ.

lmao

They should be scared. Leadsome is the new iron lady to whip the cucks into shape or kick them out and Nuttall will be the king of the north.

There was someone at work today going on about Leadsome and he must have used the term "right wing, far right, blah blah" atleast 5 fucking times in the space of 10 seconds. He moaned that she wanted to scrap minimum wage - as if it's not a burden.

Some good stuff on order-order today
JACK STRAW DAMNED BY CHILCOT REPORT
order-order.com/2016/07/06/straw-damned-chilcot/

BLAIR'S LETTER TO BUSH
order-order.com/2016/07/06/blairs-letter-bush/

MOURDANT BACKS UP LEADSOME
order-order.com/2016/07/06/mordaunt-insists-leadsom-stellar-city-career/

I'd happy to see Jack Straw get sent down by Chilcot even if Blair gets away unscathed.

FITLER AND REPORT
FITLER AND REPORT
FITLER AND REPORT
FITLER AND REPORT
REPORT ALL NIGGER CUCK SPAM

HOTPOCKETS, HOTPOCKETS FUCKING BAN THESE NIGGERS

HOTPOCKETS, HOTPOCKETS I CALL FOR HOTPOCKETS TO DELETE THIS CUCK SPAM

No its real apparently. Shit tier genetics on both sides

WEW

Fucking lel

I know the feel. Used to be golden blonde but round puberty it started going light brown.

pure bantz

Raped German Politician Lied About Attackers’ Nationality To ‘Stop Racism’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/raped-german-politician-lied-attackers-nationality-stop-racism/

Fuck off, cuck

Fun fact: Whigfield kisses a photograph of GG Allin at 2:52 in that video

B R I T I S H
R
I
T
I
S
H

I want Mandelson to get Mair'd for good measure.

wew

Those are broken people with serious mental issues.

lol yea forgot about that

>Buy bagels OY

Life is suffering.

NEW THREAD

Archbishop Of Canterbury Says Brexit Caused ‘Out-Welling Of Poison And Hatred’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/archbishop-canterbury-says-brexit-caused-welling-poison-hatred/

Equally then someone who is attracted to someone from a different race also has mental health issues

FUCK OFF

Germany as a nation is dead. We're going to be the light unto the nations.

rt.com/uk/349541-british-jews-nazi-brexit/

Lock him in a tower tbh.

neat.

Actually die

smh fam, we are not using that even if we were at 749 posts. Seriously, take your gay fetish somewhere else.

Every time.

Now if only the cucks will leave with the kikes. Leave and burn yoru documentation already, you smelly toerags. Go have your utopia else where because we don't fucking want it here.

Lad we really do need too fix ourselves if we're to survive, at this point sure Germany will go first. But i also want to survive as a nation as well.

Sick of paki kids trying to egg me into racing them at the lights lads. When can we just deport these people.

ARTICLE 50 NOW

Fucking hell. Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4oZdUV-G-Y
==WEEEWWWW=

ONCE IT COMES DOWN TO THE FINAL TWO, WILL THE GENERAL TORY MEMBERSHIP ACROSS THE COUNTRY VOTE FOR ANDREA LEADSOM?

Kike and ayyytheist.
Paris attacks caused archbishop to 'doubt' presence of God
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34893039

Real thread here for when it's needed

Had to make it a bit early to counteract the barthcuck one

Kraut dubs confirm him for the fires of hell.

WEW
E
W

AHAHAAHAAHAA

We're still 200 posts away, m8

I meant it was neat they were leaving.

Idiot.

Get them to wind their window down, do some trash talking and throw a smoke grenade into their car and drive off

How do we fix the Barthposter?

He continually gets banned then just resets his IP.

They're trying to fix it so its Gove vs May, they know Leadsom would probably win tbh.

I wasn't calling you a cuck, you defensive moron.

71K signatures. Looks like even burgers are signing :D @ 100K do we get more pepe points?

We can't, he's fundamentally broken

Report, filter, ignore, and don't respond.

Let him know that his shit isn't wanted until he either never comes back or he kills himself.

Man, that bullshit is around the corner from me. I hate it. They also have a mural of Boris Johnson and Donald Trump kissing on Stokes Croft. I'm living in Bristol almost undercover as it were, slowly red pilling the population, one person at a time. There are so many shit libs here, it's crazy.

Gove Campaign's Plot To Knock Out Leadsom
archive.is/xuiez

ROBOSPERG BRUTUS DOES IT AGAIN

sick tune lad

gg wales

What's with all the cuckshit from that barthposting faggot?

Did someone piss him off?

Why are we not just dumping all of the shit talking the candidates have done to members of their party and get it spread through social media. We know they all keep up with twitter and even breitbart these days.

Reminder that we aren't the worst people on this site by a country mile.

Proud of them to have reached this far, and for beating the damprags, tbh.

He's a sad piece of shit. No one did anything to him except ignore his autism.

We voted in a poll which overwhelmingly saw that people want him banned.

Gareth Bale is a bloody impressive player, really showed it in this match.

So now hes a bitch who realised no one wants him here and he's throwing a fit? What a pathetic little worm.

If he was a normally functioning adult I guess he'd change his attitude. Appears that's not the case.

MEN OF HARLECH

REMINDER TO FILTER TTPW BY TRIPCODE

I felt he was really held back by the rest of the squad tonight. I'm happy for our Welsh brothers all the same, though. Now if only the Three Lions could be whipped into proper shape…

Holla Forumsarthposter's mummy must be letting him stay up late tonight.

Where were you when you realized it's Anglos vs the world?

White nationalism is a WASTE

I wonder what could be different from then and now…

yess boi

MEPs vote to bring back border controls as free movement fails
express.co.uk/news/world/686697/European-Union-Schengen-zone-migrant-crisis-immigration-Frontex

Time?

Fucking wews

DISGUSTING

Woes didn't even call him out.

Fucking RICHARD SPENCER tier

It'll change after the chat bar closes and it uploads properly.

DISLIKE THIS VIDEO

B-But lad Polish workers that steal our jobs and push Brits out of work enrich our country

He actually fucking said this

Of course he did, hes probably upset that his people HAVE TO GO BACK.

This. White nationalism is fine for burgers but they project their idealised picture of Europe on the reality and it never works.

Slavs, not even once.

IT'S UP PROPERLY NOW

GET IT NEGGED

GET THE COMMENTS IN

Niggers just don't make good football players. If they did, African countries would be powerhouses in international tournaments. They're thick as pig shit and just crap.

I only tend to watch the championship division these days rather than the premier league as well.

HANG THE POLES

FUCKING POLES TBH WE NEED TO FUCKING PUSH AGAINST YANK STYLE BLANKET NATIONALISM IT'S CANCER

POLISH SCUM

I'M GLAD THAT POLISH SLAG GOT BULLYCIDED BY THE CORNISH

Nah, when we slammed the door shut to them a century ago it was for essentially the same reason.

GAS THE POLES PUSH THE SCUM BACK TO THE SEA

REMEMBER LADS

BLAIR FUCKING PUSHED FOR THESE EASTERN EUROS TO JOIN THE EU

POLISH PEOPLE'S HEADS ARE LIKE ONIONS

THEY HAVE LAYERS

SKIN FLAKING GHENGHIS KHAN RAPE BABIES OUT

POLL ON THE POLISH QUESTION

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

poal.me/oa862u

Poles belong in Poland, simple as that. The ones who came here are the ones who couldn't make it in their own country. Has nothing to do with being "poor", we get the scum.

Poles have undercut wages probably just as much as Indians and Pakis.

That's pretty pathetic. Just like wew's.

HITLER WAS RIGHT, WIPE OUT POLISH FROM THE FACE ON THE EARTH

I don't know why people haven't realised that American political culture is cancer yet. Their ideas and their suffocating influence has been utterly disastrous for England.

I say this as someone who was a rabid Anglophile (in the sense of an Anglosphere) when I was younger, I guess that gave me some perspective from before I became disillusioned. Almost everything that's wrong with the 21st century that doesn't have to do with explicit Marxism can be traced back to the US.

Can we get statistics on this? Maybe only old people voted yes and their opinion is worth less because theyre old.

Although they are utter fucking scum, I don't blame them personally for coming here, its the people that allowed them to come. thats why we should kill them all instead of just the scummy poles

kek, fuck off barth.

tbh

They just have to go back.

Can we just accept that Anglos/Brits are the superior stock of the white race and we simply can't hold other whites to the same standard? Anglosphere is supreme.

I respect the Romans and civilisations of the past though.

Won't be forever.

Come on lad, it would be racist to jump to conclusions like that archive.is/7PpcR

Have you lads seen what Barth is doing in the next thread?

He's saged 50 times and seems to be having a breakdown…

WEW LADS

It's fine lad he's just working through some things.

Shame it's so believable.

Kek, hope he kills himself.

Double kek.

It's been silent for a while, either he off'd himself or mummy told him to go to bed.

I'm already on the database lads.

SA about the bj

He seemed to have stopped when I reminded him of how many posts to go lol

COME BACK UNCLE A

SAVE US FROM THE POLISH MENACE

LADS I HOPE YOU'VE COMMENTED HERE

never ever, lad

I keep seeing people saying SA is a bender, is this more shitposting or is there some truth to it?

I think the poor fella' thought we were in that thread and not posting due to him.

What if I offer you a tenner

Shitposting, lad.

wot, link for it?

THE AUDACITY OF THESE FUCKING CUNTS

Na SA only sucks cock on social occasions he's a social bender.

ttpw will be a woman before I'd ever be a degenerate

Careful now they've already started redefining online dictionaries.

He's clearly lying.

Also they send benefit money back to their homeland shithole.

They pretend they're for European solidarity but they just come over here to leech off of us.

It's disgusting.

He's profiteering off of British genocide.

Got my hair cut by a Kurd the other day.

He had never heard of anyone being gassed, what a (((coincidence)))

He said Saddam was a good man, they got a monthly food hamper (regardless of work status) and electric was basically free.
Muslims work best under a benevolent dictator.
Freemasonic democracy is nothing worthy of export anyway.

I'd love for an audit to be done on Western Union.

Globalism is non-negotiable with the US run the way it is.

Goddamned revisionists.

What a disgraceful cuck.

Thank you. I thought "filtered" was just a meme, like "saged".

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/mi6-iraq-nerve-gas-report-stolen-from-action-film-the-rock/

Spill your hate, I'll answer. :)

Wait what, they nicked scenes from a film and made it out that they were real?
This is some ''"IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND, GOYIM"'-tier bollocks.

Lads, the next thread is fucking terrible.

Can we please not use that one?

Alright, give us a timestamp already so I can hear this pole gloating.

>only brought in 50 of our friends and family
Poles are as bad as pakis with this shit. And none of them probably spoke English and all sent their money back home, depriving our economy.

We've a good few posts to go before the next thread, and we can make a new one.

I fucking hate Barth

You have to go back. Barth

This. Getting a bit fed up of unfunny losers ruining Brit/Pol/ considering how much banter there is atm

Go back to Poland.

I'm not using either of those pozzed threads. Mods can get off their fat arses and delete them.

This really pisses me off.

That's the plan folks. My dream is to go back to Poland and help fix the situation.

WHAT IS THAT!

we wuz isis n sheit?

I don't get it

A light is about £50 lad, I will book you one if you can't afford it.

About 24:20 is where it starts Fam

Well it'll have to be your plan, we voted out of the EU, get ready for the hate against your lot to increase tenfold not manufactured at all by the media

In what fucking way.
Also is the ISIS bloke supposed to be wearing an ankh?

It's niggers chimping out on twitter about the latest cop killing nigger incident

You should leave sooner rather than later.

I hear a lot of the working class British that you undercut are getting itchy to deport you cunts after Brexit.

Yeah, they wuz

REMINDER
lbc.co.uk/nigel-farage-to-host-lbc-show-on-sunday-133345

The BBC would have a field day with all that 'hate'. Deal with the Moslems first, because if you don't, I'll be glad to let some of you take refuge in my Polish country home.

That paedo dindu who got shot?
This pic makes fuck-all sense; why's the ISIS bloke got a gun holster with U.S flag pattern, why's he egyptian, and what the fuck does ISIS have to to with yankee rozzers.

i'm ok with this

Kek, we wuz kings

Hurry up then, mongrel.

I'd rather die than leave my home. We're not all parasitic faggots like you.

These woes streams are boring the tits off me tbh.
Might try to listen to them tomorrow, while I'm painting pretty pictures.

You paint, lad?

You can leave your women here. I'm currently looking for a qt3.14 polish bride

This is why I can't take half of you serious, you look up to a wank stain like Woes who can't even get a job because he's too socially anxious.

Not to mention he's sucked cock before.

I paint mainly landscapes, not lads.
Not into that shit, lad.
I do like portraiture though.
You?

I look down on him you piece of shit - as I do all Scots since June 23rd: the Day of the Great Betrayal.

Nah, lad. Stuck with drawing tbh since painting was too much work tbh. Don't even draw anymore though tbh

Take your pick.

And indeed why would they bother, when they're surrounded by people from the same towns and families as them, all with the same goal in mind, and nobody other than one or 2 designated pidgin English speaking gangmasters for when communicating with the host they feed off is necessary.

Cheers.

Tbh, I look down on all dole scum.

Disgusting.

Lads not feeling at home in your country is how immigrants feel. We have to make them feel at home by transforming Britain tbh

WHERE SHOULD OUR IMMIGRATION COME FROM?

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

poal.me/v8fae4

The Great Betrayal was during Blair's terms mate.

Give fertility lessons to girls aged nine on the national curriculum, doctor suggests
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/give-fertility-lessons-to-girls-aged-nine-on-the-national-curric/

Serious question: how brown are the Portugese?
A load on the pitch were clearly brown bastards; but that's often the case. A lot of the crowd looked like darkies and their pickaninnies.
Is Christiano Ronaldo white, because he looks dark even for a med?

we /superiordrawinglads/ tbh

Not much depending on where they're from tbh lad

They're whiter then most Spaniards I've met if I'm being honest Granted fucking Chileans are whiter then most Spanish I've met as well

poorest country in europe and also the darkest

WHO THE FUCK IS LIKING THIS VIDEO?

REEEEEEEE

YANKS AND POLES MOST LIKELY

REEEEEEEE

Pffft, there have been so many Great Betrayals.
The greatestestest is surely are Lord and Saviour, Mosley, being imprisoned.

Very. I used to work in a restaurant and the head chef was Portuguese. He was the spitting image of Ice Cube.

Most Meds tan very easily and lose that tan just as quickly.

Hundreds of years of interbreeding.

I feel like we should use an especially coarse rope when we hang ttpw.

That's a nice tank, lad. I hope you didn't draw it from memory tbh I don't like feeling inferior for not being able to clearly remember what things looks like tbh

We should hang it around his dick.

I saw a Guardian headline a few weeks back saying

STOP TELLING WOMAN WHEN TO HAVE BABIES

Fucking kikes

Lolno I love Britain as it is.

Rights of conquest lad now fuck off and leave the women.

Hes one of the few british Holla Forums-tier jewtubers. Gotta work with what you've got.

Not really lad they were pretty much segregated and the ones who weren't were known about and genocided

Oh, I bet you do. Good think your opinion doesn't matter. Hitler was right about you lot.

More autists for all.

I know someone who is half Portuguese, half British. His Portuguese half is about 30-40% African according to DNA tests.

Do you remember when Morality Man was chastised and ridiculed on a panel for saying that women are better at raising children than men because they evolved to do it?

I am socially anxious too, lad. You're just a bully

But every time someone says this, a butthurt dago comes along and claims there was virtually no interbreeding. They genuinely looked like a terrible glimpse of our future tonight: like Bra-fucking-zillians.

Catherine Zeta Jones has a deep tan in summer; my parents do also - the Portugese looked, in the main, like Arabs, lad.

Rag head or spear chucker?

THE BANKERS

THE BONUSES

THE TORIES

Jokes on you, i don't have a wife and will die a virgin.

there's your (2)

This is straight out of Brave New World. Don't like the oversexualised games and education child? Off you pop to the shrink!

All the SJW mongs that go on about the world becoming more like 1984 are like 10% correct, it's a lot more like Brave New World.

You're a bit behind lad, it's THE POSTERS THE RACISM now

missing /r9k/ yet?

I am a bully, and if I met you irl I'd laugh at you, talk behind your back with a group of normies about you while looking at you then approach you while looking back at the group and ask if you've ever kissed a girl before, then I'd laugh really hard in your face, the group of normies would burst out laughing too, i'd walk back not even bothering to see your reaction and high fives all round.

Nah, I did the turret all from scratch. I despise cast turret designs so I made the base obnoxiously boxy, but then gave it some spaced plating on the sides (Leclerc style) and Soviet style ERA blocks.

The hull, unfortunately, is essentially just a stolen Leopard C2 MEXAS.

See?

NEW THREAD THAT ISN'T FULL OF SHITPOSTING

They imported niggers from their shit colonies. Eusebio types innit.

The woman are fugly aswell.

Yeah, that's how deep the mindcontrol goes, at least in the pwogwessive lot.

>OMG WOT A MISOGYNIST

I'm not sure what to make of the article; whilst educating kids early could stop them shagging around and being parents at 14, it's pretty degenerate to be teaching them this at an early age.
Also what are the chances of these classes being more along the lines of "spend your twenties finding yourself and then find some schmuck who'll settle for you" feminazi-tier bollocks.

Yeah a bit

Disgusting.

Lads.

How do I convince my GF not to get a tattoo?

She says at some point she wants to get one somewhere her family can't see it.
I've told her I think they look shit and don't like them.

I think that's all you can do right?

Are you shitting me? Tell her under no circumstances is she to get a tattoo, it's fucking hideous and she would be unique NOT having one in this day.

Tell her she has a beuatiful body and marking it is a sin.

Niggers are borderline retarded. Seriously. Ask the average nigger to do basic math in their head without writing it down. Try it. Your sides will never recover.

WHERE'S THE NON SHIT THREAD

Not posting in that fucking mess

thread

hopefully the mods have better things to do that delete whatever some tripfaggot gets triggered by.

Both

Mother of mercy.

Why are people here so insecure about the gradual destruction of your ethnicity and pollution of the gene pool*?