Dude, what would happen if we fucking destroyed our network?

Dude, what would happen if we fucking destroyed our network?

What? Is that the royal "we" or the "we" when you have parasites?

I read it in her voice.

I really gotta stop posting on Holla Forums…

The fuck are you even talking about?

We were talking about CN Real and Dude, What Would Happen not 3 minutes before this thread was made.

:^)

You're too slow.

If you don't open with Stu Synder you may as well have been last. Couldn't be a bigger kike than him if you tried.

I respectfully disagree.

Dan "the main man with the plan and the van" is less of a traditional kike and more a well-connected pedo.

Not as well connected as Alan Moore

Good riddance. Less cancer in the world.

i love Dan "Cunny Khan" Schneider.

he fucks a different cunny every week and no one can stop him, god bless him.

I only ever heard about the pedo stuff from here and it's always been "Dan diddled the kiddies". What's the story behind it?

The live-action was not CN's best phase. Unnatural History and Tower Prep were good though.

There's no evidence to support the claim, not really at least, but he basically grooms child stars into being his sex slaves.

If you don't believe me, look at this picture. Look at her eyes.

Well he looks really happy and she has kind of a fake smile.

Her eyes are red and she have a napkin in her hand. She have been crying.

as much as I hate their live action stuff I kind of like Andrew WK.

Oh god I hated that mythbusters rip off.

Surprisingly, they really were all right shows. I was a little pissed when I found out Tower Prep wouldn't get a new season. I remember them leaving the story on a cliffhanger at the end of the season.

Was he the one that probably knocked up Britney Spears' little sister?

Holy fuck, I've seen that picture countless times and I never noticed that. Reminds me of pic related.

Goddammit

Wew.

It'd be extremely painful.

Holla Forums thinks they're bringing it back with AS's new Sam Hyde show. Someone tell them their meme's going to crash and burn just like other Tim & Eric clones.

I thought it was funny, but it's not that funny.

I hear eric andre is getting a bit worried about it, pretty pissed off too.

Are you talking about that World Peace show? Because I tried watching that and it seemed like it was doing its best to not be funny.

Any context to that image?
She looks old.
She might be crying because the show's ending and just realized she won't get a job.

Does it really need more context?

worse damage has happened under christina miller's watch

not even once

Holla Forums being tinfoilers as usual, they have no proof of their bullshit, also as usual.

their best """proof""" is petty sensationalism like "look at her eyes"

as if that could tell you anything. the whole thing is just Holla Forums being retards as usual, but the meme is fun, and if it happens to be true, good, lolis need to get fucked more often. look at that ellen page whore, you can tell nobody broke her in time and now its too late.

zippers fail all the time on a lot of jean pants.

red eyes and tissue could mean she has a cold, being a celebrity does not make you immune to disease.

or it could mean she has been recording for 12 hours to hit a deadline and is really fucking tired, shit i don't know, but out of all the possible reasons Holla Forums picks 'she just got done getting brutally raped and cummed inside by dan "cunny raider" schneider', at least they had fun making up all the pedowood shit, the things people do for entertainment when they're bored…

Coincidence?

calm down, Tumblr