CHILCOT REPORT TO BE RELEASED: ETA THIS MORNING

CHILCOT REPORT TO BE RELEASED: ETA THIS MORNING

13 year inquiry into Iraq War, over 9000 words ("bigger than the Bible") to be uploaded here with "no redactions"after Chilcot's speech sometime this morning:

iraqinquiry.org.uk/

Watch Live:

Sky News: youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

BBC News: watchallchannels.com/bbc-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-36714717
watchallchannels.com/bbc-news/
news.sky.com/watch-live
filmon.com/tv/bbc-news
iraqinquiry.org.uk/the-report/
iraqinquiry.org.uk/media/246416/the-report-of-the-iraq-inquiry_executive-summary.pdf
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament
web.archive.org/web/20160706120242/https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16671147/chilcot_report_iraq.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/secret-memos-expose-link-between-oil-firms-and-invasion-of-iraq-2269610.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFS ALL THE MEDIA ARE CARING ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS STUMP MAN REEEEEE

wew

Just to confirm: Chilcot's speech at 11am GMT, report release "immediately after"

BBC Liveblog:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-36714717

wew indeed lad

watchallchannels.com/bbc-news/

11AM

ITS TIME

GET IN HERE LADS

9000 words longer than the bible you mean?

LIVESTREAMS

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

BBC News - filmon.com/tv/bbc-news

Prediction:
It will go identical as the FBI Hillary report.

Oh ho ho this is going to make some good bedtime reading

DOWNLOAD REPORT HERE

iraqinquiry.org.uk/the-report/

AVAILABLE NOW!

Not even to that extent; Blair can't even be indicted, because parliamentary decisions don't fall 'under the purview of judicial examination'. The only people who could possibly be charged are the soldiers and officers.

This will wreck the Labour party, though.

iraqinquiry.org.uk/media/246416/the-report-of-the-iraq-inquiry_executive-summary.pdf

Is Blair finally going to jail?

He can't.

No, he can't be jailed; he can't even be touched, because he technically didn't break any law. See .

Fug

Hopefully this will gas the blairites instead

If that happens, we really need to meme this out across the internet, not just today but from this day forward. The entire narrative has to collapse, no such thing as democracy and fairness in the West.

This is heart breaking

"There's one terrorist that the world needs to be aware of and his name is Tony Blair, the world's worst terrorist." Crying woman, round of applause from journalists LIVE

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

PMQs LIVE

BBC News not on it

Find BBC Parliament

LIVESTREAM FOR NON-BRITS

filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament

Surely the left of the Labour party is going to rally even harder around Corbyn and Blairite heads will roll?
Brexit is but a little thing compared to "me too!"ing America's "big dog" trolling of Iraq.

CORBYN SPEAKING NOW

BLAIRITES SWEATING

I can't wait for the British 911 commision to reveal nothing, resuling in no consequences.

I read a bit of it.. didnt see anything worth jumping up and down over.. but then again the brits didnt really accomplish anything in iraq.

Also.. fags.. I met quite a few royal marines when I was in. Why are they all gay? Why do they kiss each other on the mouth with tongue? Its fucking gay.

I saw this too holy fuck. All in all I feel its good for us. Liberals and Muslims have been using our intervention in the middle east as an excuse to flood our countries with "refugees" for years now. This gives us an out, Blair can take the fall for it. Whenever some cunt tries to justify the flooding of European counties with "refugees" (read: non-whites) we can simply point to the man who made the mistake and show how he has been punished for it. Hopefully he goes to jail for a very long time.

If this had anything important in then it wouldn't be released.

he won't. The entire establishment supports him

i love how much this will butthurt the leftists who hate blair, like corbyn. boo hoo, muh muslim dictator.

but blair shileld for the eu and multiculturalism, so i hope is destroys him too.

alex salmond said blair could be tried by scottish courts.

Wew lad, 13 years and only 9,000 words?

here is the summary

web.archive.org/web/20160706120242/https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16671147/chilcot_report_iraq.pdf
report itself

Kike please. That war only served Israel and destroyed our economy.

yeah i'm crying my eyes out. why didn't we listen to all those leftists marching in london?

i mean the ones against iraq, not the latest ones against brexit.

i mean, they're the same ones, but i'm talking about when they marched before, against the labour government they elected. not against the brexit their votes allowed to happen.

So this is going to be a scathing report pinning everything on Blair, right? I don't see why the media would crucify him in recent days if that weren't the case.

I fear this is true.

People who had no affinity with the politics of any of the organizers marched. People who never vote marched. People who had to work supported those marching. Very few people thought invading Iraq was a good idea and important for our country.

can't have it both ways.

They're against democracy.

You gonna put that fucker in jail?

where is the queen mum in all this? who is looking out for Britannia?

That livestream was just endless speeches of MP's making excuses, its worse than congress.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/secret-memos-expose-link-between-oil-firms-and-invasion-of-iraq-2269610.html

More like shillcot. This faggot supposedly researched this for years and all he can come up with is the kiddy glove shit? Total bluepilled disinformation.