Waifu thread. Claim yours before someone else does

Waifu thread. Claim yours before someone else does.

Yoko is best girl.

Square up nigga.

I'm not the commie shitposter, I was just using the flag.

Anyways: Yoko is best.

Claudia is mine

Epyc Wynn Meme

Robin-chan is my waifu

Shit anime but it does got some fine babbies

Kim Jong-suk best jap killing waifu

One Piece is one of my favorite animes. Althoug the anime is not as good as the manga and i only read the manga these days.

It definitely has its moments, but it drags on so bad at the fillers, and especially near the climaxes of the larger arcs (I stopped watching halfway through that big Quixote island arc).

I stopped watching the anime around the same point too. The manga is significantly better.

Epyc Wynn but instead it's green

memes are D best =w=

D very best

like no one ever was

to catch memes is my real test

to spread them is my cause

KEK gave me trips without me even trying yus

It got frustrating to watch week-by-week but I think it'd still be worth binge-watching. I also really like Robin's voice actress.

Oh wow nice waifu choice. Who was your runner up: Sakura?

I'm ashamed to say it's one of my favs too. I even named my cat Luffy.

"I'm gonna be King of the Pussies!"

You just made my whole day. Seriously I just bust out into a fit of laughter.

You are welcome. KEK gives keks to all.

Nah, I haven't actually watched that much Naruto though it might be the next big one that I get into.
I'd probably say Okami-san was a distant second, but Shizuku reminds me a lot of my waifu to.

This is the perfect waifu. You may not agree, you may not fully understand, but this is what perfection looks like. Get over it anons.

Claimsed.

>all the shit taste in this thread thank god nobody picked mine first

delet this

Just for you. :)

6592748 is now my waifu.

One Piece is like Dragon Ball Z in that regard. It takes way too long for the story to end if you watch it week by week. It's much better to binge watch.

Why are you ashamed?

Pls post cat

Why did you delete my picture you double-nigger?

She's a Spanish singer, not a child model.

uguu

I'd play card games with you any time.

test

I even have that problem with Fairy Tail. I think it's a symptom of big animes getting really bloated and also just making an episode every week. Any single arc taking much more than a year to get through is pretty unbearable. But OP is pretty unprecedented, it took them like 2 years on dressrosa.

And then we go to Zoe and have a bunch of episodes of flashbacks because half the crew wasn't on dressrosa…

Dressrosa was quite long. Thankfully the pace in the manga has been great since Zou.

Do you have any thoughts on projecting the rest of the story? I read in an interview somewhere that it was planned to be roughly 1200 chapters, I figure the remaining big fights have to be:
Big Mam
Kaido
Akainu
Blackbeard
And if each of those get a ~100 episode arc then there can't really be that much more to it?

There are probably 500 - 800 chapters left. After the current Whole Cake Island arc we go to Wano and face Kaido. After that we still have the upcoming war, Blackbeard, the Revolutionary Army, Vegepunk, Akainu, and of course finding the One Piece to get to. Some of these may happen together and others will likely get their own arc. The war will likely be another long arc.

Mine xD

OK, its okay to be gay.

Asuka died in canon, so who cares?

Nice trips. I totally forgot about vegapunk. Yeah that's true, I'm kind of wondering what could be separated after Kaido, Like it seems like Blackbeard is set up to be the main bad guy and is probably after the one piece, but the one piece is also clearly related to the world government so I expect the revolutionary army and Akainu to be involved in that as well, which would be a massive final arc.
That said because of Marineford I have complete confidence in Oda's ability to bring it all together in a big way.

You wouldn't LAUGH AT hUMBERT

Epyc Wynn but it's Bernie Sanders

Kek, looks like he's holding a junior-sized Black dildo in the thumbnail.

This is a >>>/waifuist/ thread

Why can't a boyfu be a waifu?

because a boy would be a husbando. unless you're doing some degenerate gender roles stuff.

french ghost claimed

i claim any pretty girl. I win

If you have 5 waifus you have no waifus.

Nigga, pls

Sounds Spanish.

Did someone say raifu thread?

Epyc Wynn but it's Donald Trump disguised as Holla Forums.

She's my kinda gal!

Wrong neighbourhood motherfucker

MOAR!

ur waifu a shit

Mizore claimed.

Sena forever

Revy!