New Ben Garrison cartoon, does anyone have the original?

Unfortunately, it seems as though JIDF got to it before I could. Ben is going all out on Hillary

Looks shopped.

Someone will find the original eventually.

Fuck off with your editing shit, faggot.

He forgot to put Shillarys army of nigger pawns in front of her.

based Ben

Almost didn't notice that. My how far Ben has come.

Pretty good catch, it's a small difference

For fuck's sake faggot, enough with the 'original/unedited/ meme. You know it was some jew editing the comics to begin with to discredit him.

How could you possibly be tired of Garrison originals / edits comparison if you've only been on Holla Forums for a month?

Beat me to it lol. First thing I noticed besides the fact that the crown can easily be changed to the jew star

hello fellow Holla Forums user, I hate some of the anti semetic nicknames too :^)

He discredited himself when he partnered up with the (((OHPI))).

bretty gud

Reported for Judaism :^)

I like this a lot.

they're getting to the point that no editing can really be done. he's become one of us.

something like this is about all you can do. maybe make her shadow in the shape of a Merchant, but that's about it.

those are the ones she's trying to check mate, i guess.

Proof of the Jews among us, earning college money from the Soros foundation.

Angle the shadow a little more and you'll have gold.

checking myself

looks like this user beat me to the idea. good job

Well done, just need the triangles on the crown to be Star of Davids

You're never one to disappoint, Benny.

The only reason Benny G. is rolling with the cool kids is because of the trolling. They made his drawings pop and generate buzz. Just look how kosher and pathetic this new one is. Hillary is there alone. No yid moving her about. Nothing. It's just lol, crooked Hillary! Like a fucking simp.

Best

could you combine it with this one?

:^)
found the original

Not that guy, but how's this?

Summer fags who don't know a jew was charged for editing the originals should die

fuck off kike

the real Ben Garrison is mass murdering nazi

Wrong.

Yeah, it was started by an Israeli kike named Lazare on 4chon's /new/…

Those were the days…

Message saying it only takes one to make a difference?

Perfect

Fuck off you filthy fucking kike

Based tbh

finally, I was searching about his work for a while.

Niggers don't understand chess. They're all on the checkers board.

….that's not how shadows work
The white is obviously level, not vertical.

Why are there sheriff stars on her crown?

Thanks for the original!

lol ya got me there

THIS

You read my mind.

Meh. As if there was not a hundred "checkmate" comics before.

Kek

Zyklon Ben does it again.

Found the passive-aggressive leftist.

Actually if you look at the board, no matter what move she makes next, she's toast. Since she (incorrectly) is declaring checkmate, the points moot I guess since she probably just used her turn and is deluded enough to think she's one. In either scenario, she's lost though.

says queen of arrogance on her crown bro

no, he's right. Its the same retard they arrested for plotting muslim terrorist attacks. He was a super autistic jew and he started the whole thing.

Fuck, you retarded newfags are coming from 4chan with your old stale memery because you're ignorant of current events.

Lurk more faggots

Nice

>until we learn who really runs the game—it ain’t us.
What did he mean by this?

The real Zyklon "montana merchant mangler" Benny original unshooped masterpiece.

Be gone philo-semitic libertarian trolls and your fake drawings.

I quite like this cartoon. A good idea, and simple/somewhat shocking to see. Shows how disconnected Hillary is from the common people, and, as the crown suggests, her arrogance. Also, one thinks "but she's definitely still in it" which causes them to realize that something is propping her up somewhat artificially.

I assumed it was mid-game, so you don't know whose turn it is, so the quantity/unity of the pawns is important.

That, and she's metaphorically (and allegorically in this cartoon) backed against a corner, as all her crimes and misdeeds are surfacing.

Good point.

Also, I thought the red color might be a reference to the blood that she's responsible for, although that could be a stretch.

maybe the red represents gommunism

The ones doing merchant edits were a jew called Joshua Goldberg..

Be careful, Yuri Bezmenov warned of Useful Idiots

she's definitely not in a winning position. unfortunately anyone who hasnt played chess will probably think Ben is shilling defeatism.

No. It's just Holla Forumsacks procrastinating in GIMP/Photoshop. In the past years, people made them to just trigger him for being too "Libertarian", but it doesn't work now since he embraced the meme'd side of his personality that Holla Forums created.

Thanks Ben!

Glorious work as always.

I'm just reminding that useful idiots are allowed to do as they please, but remember what yuri said on what happens to them when they are not needed anymore.

Doesn't someone like Horsey deserve the "edit treatment" much more? Ben is on our side now.

Notice the 666 pattern on the crown.

Ben is a fucking genious and right now he is just working on coloring books.

The edits were never for the purpose of targeting Ben. His comics started being used only because they require very little editing. Just change "the government" to "the kikes" and your libertarian comic is now a Holla Forums comic.
Realizing that Holla Forums wasn't out to smear him is what calmed Ben down from raging about copyright lawsuits and turned him into our greatest ally.

Good job finding the original.

I'm not sure Ben Garrison understands how chess works…