Living in a house or apartment

It's 2016, why would you give half of your money to the real estate jews via rent or the banker jews via mortgages?

I don't. I live in a makshift shack, but I have internet.

Save 75% of my paycheck everymonth. Gonna buy a house in cash.

Because I'm not a fucking filthy hippy and I don't want my domicile to need a parking brake. I like to piss in a bathroom with a toilet and shower. I have a job where people depend on me to show up looking like I intend to do work.

There's a bunch of reasons. Most of them center around me not being a total fucking faggot.

the fuck you from OP, Portland?

Because I'm not a gypsy and refuse to raise children out of a wagon.

Have fun consigning yourself to a life of mediocrity, throwing a large chunk of your income into what is essentially a black hole. At least you be a goo' boy who signed his life away to the mortgagejew. Goldman Sachs is proud of you.

Where does that guy park?

If you live someplace this is viable it sounds like a really good option.

Sage

Its illegal in many places to live in your car because generally only trashy bums live in their car

You know one of the few places I know where it is legal? Los Angeles, and just the city proper, not the metro or county. And surprise, LA is full of homeless niggers

Move to an area where you can buy a trailer home on land cash for about 3/4ths the median salary.

I live in rural Texas just outside a small city, and there are plots with shitty trailers on them that go for $30-40K. Already have well and septic, even. Also, super low taxes.

This is a 4cuck tier slide thread

Its a topic that continually gets recycled over there.

Have vigilance for quality threads.

NEWFAGS STOP RESPONDING TO THIS SHIT, MOVE ON AND SAGE

Wow got to hand it to you Chaim this is some pretty advanced jewery.

Tell me do you get paid per hour or per post?

Bad post, good jewery.

It's hilarious the kind of things shills try to d&c with. You guys understand very little of this place, or the people who dwell in here.

I'm not a retarded city cuck that thinks houses only exist if a jew owns them

This just gets to be too much sometimes. It's hilarious because I can guarantee you the vandwelling community is whiter than the neighborhood you're in right now.

This

How cute, you'll allow yourself to be cucked to keep up appearances. Do you pretend to be a liberal in public as well?

Let me guess you a trust fund kid?

Jokes on you Goy, I live in my bubbe's basement in Tel-… I mean I built my own log cabin innawoods.

No, I work on wind turbines the bulk of the year, saving 90% of what I make, and now i'm taking the summer off to enjoy Colorado as we speak, rent free.

Yeah OP, why aren't you paying multiple hundreds of thousands so people don't call you a hippie? Fucking retard

Somewhat trapped. Need computer for livelihood, very hard/impossible to do that living in a van, very cold climate. Housing is so massively expensive here but it just goes up and up and up.

In theory I should move to another area of the world, but I'm overwhelmed by that.

fucking low intellect fags get out of my Holla Forums

REEEE

in norway if you don't have over a million moose shekels in loan you get taxed to oblivion.
Either you get cucked for not serving the jew, or you take a house loan and buy a house and ger less cucked for being a good goy

I'd love to do some vandwelling while travelling, but it's not a ideal for permanent living. You need to settle down somewhere where you can grow food and raise livestock. A place of security for your children. Plus, the only chick that are going to shack up with a dude in a van are degenerate.

Beats living in van.

And you can get money to do that even faster when you're not paying rent.

I think you mean down to earth and white. Always white, shitskins can't grasp financial independence and attachment to nature.

Honestly I would like to give it a shot, but there is very little parking, privacy, and quiet where I am. In addition, there is a very high crime rate and law enforcement persecutes people trying to live this way, no matter how innocuous they try to be.

I have a couple friends who tried it, but they suffered a lot of break-ins, parking expenses, police harassment and legal fees.

I like to piss in a toilet, shower in a real shower, cook with something better than my car's cigarette lighter, and watch movies on my 52" TV on a comfy couch.

A van can't power my pc. It also doesn't have high speed internet.

Your van can power your PC. But that's kinda sad if your PC is pretty much the only reason for you not to live in a van.

The average alternator on a van/RV can power almost anything you need. Plus there's dry cell or deep cycle batteries and capacitors.

Also, there are a few companies that have wifi hotspots for RVs/vans and campers.

The reason not to live in a van is because you aren't a fucking hippyfag.

I am posting this from a 99 dollar Intel Atom Quad-core tablet, you have no excuse, even if you think all Android devices are botnet.

Modern Intel Atom devices are very good, it has an HD series GPU capable of playing many PC games and doesn't even need a fan. Battery life is clocked at around 5 hours of normal browsing, native resolution is 1920x1200 and charges with standard USB

also USB solar chargers are widely available as well

i live in a paid off home. get fucked.

SLIDE THREAD

LIVE THE HIPSTER, BETACUCK LIFESTYLE user!

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I'm low maintenance. I could literally live in a shack in the woods and be fine with it. Do I want to though? I don't know. I don't want to live in an apartment, that's for sure. I do want to own a house. I'd like to build my own house, actually. I work with wood. I take pride in that kind of stuff. Owning a house that I build would be a great life accomplishment. Living in a shack in the woods, or an RV, or something else is meaningless and accomplishes nothing. You can't have a family; you can't settle down; you have nothing to leave to anyone.

FUCKING SHITLORDS

How?

I'm married so the hippie faggot lifestyle is out of the question, but I do admit it stimulates the imagination.

Fuck it, I saged this topic earlier but I'll share some of my knowledge on the fucking subject

If you really want to live "off the grid" there's a few things you need to know;

-Get either a camper van or a class B RV/Motorhome, a class B RV is the most compact RV you can get, generally built out of a large van chasis. These are the most ideal if you're by yourself and include all the necessities, bathroom, AC, NEMA plugs, kitchen.etc

-To power your home it is typically off of the generator/battery or from the vehicles engine through an alternator, this obviously wastes power, and since you're off the grid power is a precious commodity and shouldn't waste, use solar when possible. Solar panels are very cheap online, you can get a USB solar charger for 20 bucks.

-For entertainment and staying in contact with connections.etc, all you need is a Tablet computer, modern Intel Atom tablets are very capable and are able to run any OS you want, GNU/Linux or Wanglows. For keyboards most can use blutooth. Tablets are ideal because they do not require much electricity to run and can be charged via USB with the USB solar charger

Your ambitions should ultimately be a home for you and your family though if you don't want to be a cuck loser beta faggot who is not out repopulating his race

AHAHAHA, oh my god you sound like me when young.

well I won that house, and I still pay equivalent of rent, because is a closed gate community, I also have to pay IPTU [brazilian tax for land property]. so not everything is heaven.

on a bright side, I am cultivating my own vegetables, putting a solar panel negates all my electricity expenses and sometimes I wonder about retiring because I could live like a king with any money being this self sufficient.

Walmarts have permanent occupants, street parking near lakes/the ocean is tenable in some areas. In my city, most van dwelling druggie burnouts park near city parks or in the industrial district.

NO CUCKS ABOVE THIS POST

RATIONAL CONSIDERATIONS INCOMING

Here's the deal with alternatives to apartments or houses.

the middle class is dissapearing, the lower class is ballooning, and 1/3rd of millennials still live with their parents. It is becoming harder and harder to support yourself as a young person starting out assuming you have no outside help. Vandwelling, tiny house dwelling, permacamping and other alternative forms of housing are reasonable IF you can handle them, IF your income to expenditure warrants a solution like this and IF and intend to be there temporarily.

If you intend to start a family and have a nice home one day, vehicle housing is a temporary means to reduce your dependence on throwing money at a rent fee monthly which is a pit where you receive no real returns.

If you are under ~$30k/yr yearly and want a car that is earlier than 2004, a cheap apartment, and modern amenities you will lI've without saving much. I live on $20k/yr with an apartment, car, phone, internet, etc, but it means that my income after taxes (~$1100/mo) is lower than my expenses after taxes ($1400/mo) without(!) a roommate halving my rent and utilities for me. And this is one of the cheaper, whiter communities to live in in the nation. It is simply becoming unfeasible unless you have help early on in life.

Thus like a growing number of younger and older people down on their luck I will be having to live out of a car soon. It is simply a fact of life under $30k/yr. You can bring yourself out of it if you are either lucky, smart, hardworking or more.

Trades. Learn one. Bring your yearly income up and you can afford a cheap car, apartment, phone bill, internet bill, grocery bill, gym bill, and save money and spend some for The Happening supplies and other leisure expenditures. If you resign yourself to laziness, you will live life poorly.

Of course, if you live in a car you will not really spend THAT much assuming you have a gym to shower and stay fit, a library to keep cool, and a camping site on the weekends to sleep soundly.

Some people do this by choice. a Google employee makes $70k/yr and purposely lives in a van near-site and saves 90% of his income. It is either a necessity or a choice - if you are forced to do this, and don't go the way of the camper or don't buy a small plot of land or a shite house to repair as a plan, it can be feasible and you can even thrive on a low expenditure budget like this.

Avoid the hippie weed dude lmao freethinker retard anarchist culture that comes with dumbasses living in vans stinking up the place, keep everything more organized than a Marine in bootcamp, and you can do well for yourself. TEMPORARILY. You won't pick up babes like that unless they're into it too.

vandwelling.org has a good resource pool if you intend to do this.

DO NOT SEEK IT FOR GLAMOUR, YOU'RE LIVING OUT OF A FUCKING 10X15-20 TIN CAN. If you do, best be prepared to drop some money for it.