This movie looks like shit. They should stop making King Kong movies and make a Donkey Kong movie already

This movie looks like shit. They should stop making King Kong movies and make a Donkey Kong movie already.

Keep them the fuck away from my Dong

Why? A donkey Kong movie would be kino.

It's to set up a proper size against the massive Fatzilla but it still annoys me

why the fuck is samuel l jackson in this movie?
i'm sick of this meme nigger being in every fucking movie - ever

Use the real movie poster (attached)

t. redditpol

I like how once the Drumpf meme stopped paying off, you autists came up with reddipol and have spammed it nonestop. It must be really shitty having zero imagination or creativity.

What the fuck, this looks like an Asylum flick.

ftfy

reddipol predates drumpf

i've also just noticed the poster has the chopper blades not moving. any other film poster has the blades giving off a blur of some sort, but here they're totally static.

who is the retard that designed this?

It's been done

It's exactly what the recent american Godzilla was
Also John C. Reilly…

Someone told me this is like that, because the studio wants to make a new King Kong vs. Godzilla in the near future.

To be quite honest even plenty of european Holla Forums users are getting disgusted by the erratic behaviour of the new users from the Donald sub-reddits who migrated
No joke, shitposting back there has gone in levels hardly seen, they even crash legitimate threads thinking Holla Forums is an american board (the spanish general, the nordic problem analysis, the russian position perspective)
Not to mention the nordic we wuz threads and unironical kek praying sessions

Someone slap the weed smoking mud of a mod into oblivion

a leftist… Its one of those faggots or ditzy bitches that would run into a propeller if they
chartered a small prop craft..

Curse this lousy Smarch weather

Yup, they're making a kaiju "cinematic universe"

It's gonna be complete shit

Lol, just turn off your brain and enjoy it.

8pol is literally reddit, deal with it

Holla Forums in general is literally reddit

This. Most of us came from reddit during gamergate.

They should make a donkey kong vs rajang movie.

You gonna call them real communists next?

real communists have never existed

Did somebody say REAL COMMUNISM!!!

Will it be KONG'd kino?

Aren't all King Kongs cuckolding stories about a white woman taming a huge wild black monkey with her looks?

A quick reminder that the 1970s King Kong was kino.

Didn't Toho already do this with the older Godzilla movies?