Paul Ryan Goes After The Donald: Star Tweet Was "Anti-Semetic"

Paul Ryan just proved once again why we all hate him

What the fuck is Ryan's problem? First the guy said he would sue Trump over his Muslim ban proposal, and now he's off saying Donald was being anti-semetic? Despite the fact that not even Jews were offended by it? Despite the fact that it had nothing to with Judaism?

Wisconsin, I am begging you, do not let Ryan win the Primary in his state. Do whatever you have to do, call up all the cuckservative talk radio stations or whatever. Paul Ryan CANNOT win

archive.is/jCWXm

Other urls found in this thread:

paulnehlen.com/about/
twitter.com/authoritay/status/750147629242200064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He does as he's told.

t. Soros minion

Holla Forums should be trying to help paul nehlen

I think its time we legit start the fire and do whatever it takes to make Ryan lose the Primary

we need to kick #dumpRyan into full gear

It's funny how people are calling that tweet anti-Semitic. That term will soon go the way of racist, so let them keep using it. It's funny.

Little known fact: Ryan started growing his beard after Soros promised to cum on his face after Hillary's coronation.

i hate that he has 2 first names.

make that three… paul davis ryan

fucking 3 first name piece of shit. fuck him.

Tomorrow, you said yesterday

JUST DO IT

Look closely at OP's pic
Now tell me that man is not a kike

Allahu akbar, Ryan

looks more like a lighter skinned turkroach to me

I remember reading that his mother is a Jewess, so yeah, he's a kike.

whoa that beard though

10/10

its nice to see beards in politics again

what star tweet?

He wants to torbedo Trump's campaign and then run for president himself in 2020.

Ugliest man in politics?

I called him a piece of shit traitor on twatter.

Freemason Cuck alert
I have a very strong hunch that Ryan is a crypto Jew. He has classy soulless eyes and a Jewy nose.

The one in the OP of this thread:

OK he hates Trump. Fine. Why doesn't he just shut the fuck up? He isn't helping anyone in his party. He is just giving the left ammo to use against republicans.

Because he's a globalist, and he wants the only globalist that is running to win.

Hint: it isn't Trump

False dichotomy its not Right vs. Left
Its not Republican vs. Democrat

Its Elites vs. The Rest of Us

Paul Ryan's re-election is this year.

He is running against Paul Nehlen, a guy that runs a water filtration company.
paulnehlen.com/about/

Can we meme a ryan defeat and a Nehlen victory?

At least water filters are useful, unlike Paul Ryan

Thought process of a cuck:

#NeverTrump #CruzMissle #PrincipledCuckservative

Ryan acts like a jilted lover. I've never seen a man so passive-aggressive in my life. What a little bitch.

I live in Wisconsin. Paul Ryan is from one the most shit-tier places in the state, Janesville. He thinks he's Aaron Rodgers or something.

twitter.com/authoritay/status/750147629242200064

I saw this on twatter, apparently the artist that made it

He looks like a turkroach, except for the blue eyes.

also their account was deleted

I'm not a twatter regular so maybe someone that saw this go down can comment.

can somebody put the ISIS flag behind him?

No.6591263

Ryan acts like a jilted lover. I've never seen a man so passive-aggressive in my life. What a little bitch.

^^
What he said

Hi newfriend. Click the post # to reply, no need to copy/paste

nigger why the fuck do you keep quoting this way

He also has that weird reverse receding hairline where instead of going backwads it almost is going forwards. He ears are also way to low set and he has that weird "not white" skin tint.

Is this guy just a faggot or is he not polling well going into the general (he's stomping his opponent in the primary). Wtf is this guy's problem other than the fact he's probably a crypto-jew

Post the exploitable of ryan's head please

low-set ears that point outwards and I bet his hair is curly and that's why he cuts it so short

I gotta say it is nice to interact with some people who share my beliefs. It would be nice if Holla Forums had its own infrastructure.

Something like this?

sand nigger

awesome, make it into a webm with "allah akbar in the background sounds"

Shave your homeless-man beard you cuckolded neutered excuse of a man. I swear, the way cuckservatism hides behind this facade of all-americanness, while undermining it every step of the way….it almost makes me want to join the muzzies, just to see the look of realization on the cucks faces as they're about to get their heads chopped off and their daughters violated, that there was never a country club or ski resort they could flee to, to escape their demographic suicide.

Checked

Just on fox news;

Previously;

Do they not see it?

Hope Trump tweats Abu Bakr al-Ryan meme.

He's just trying to look spoopy and instead looks like he's fapping.

Something like this?

here you go

Take him hunting

Some user beet me to the isis flag so I thought I would try and make a pepe.
My first try.
My second will be better I have to figure out a couple things though

1000 hours in MS Paint

Not bad. Good meme idea though

A correction and some new ones

I figured out what I did wrong.
I used the brush tool to outline him and when i filled with color it gave me a slight white area.
You have to use the pencil tool and the color will fill perfectly to the pencil outline.
For first try am happy.
Hopefully some user snags him adds some text and our merry little gang will roll along.

This faggot looks like a fuckin drug addict. Why the hell are his eyes always red?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That gesture needs to reach for the center of your chest, not your fucking belly button.

What sort of shitty photographer this clown hired ?

Has an official statement even been uttered by a Jewish group about this??

CHECK IT OUT…shills BTFO

and this >>6591650

This fucking retard has to be replaced. He's two or three steps away from coming out and supporting Hillary.

NEHLEN TAKE MY ENERGY

Oh my gawd, that Frozen is so anti-semitic.
Its like andah shoah

i hope you all have sent these to infowars, TRS, Trump campaign etc.

I can't believe people are actually taking this issue seriously. Do people buy this or is the media just filling up airtime?

Oy vey I always knew a movie about two Aryan girls in viking land without any dindoos was anti-semetic!!!

I thought the artist was just making a reference to susan somer's She's the Sheriff.

Why do jews get a special word for racism against them?

Racism against blacks, spics, etc. = racism
Racism against whites = doesn't exist
Racism against jews and jews only = anti-semitism

anti-semitism was the norm back in the day. Litteraly every nation in Europe, the arab world and even Asia disliked jews for their banking and jewish fraudulent immoral activity. Jews didnt create the word but they would if there wasnt one. They love playing the victims for pity points. They even faked a holocaust!

The Jews added that star just to show off.

He wants Trump to lose so he can run in 2020.

i don't live in wisconsin but paul nehlen seems to be better than paul ryan, he's on twitter

What do we call this, StarGate?

because they're not a race but Semites are

in less than 30 seconds, the first page on Searx with the keyword "sheriff star"

another one