Character gets raped every day by hundreds of monsters for an indefinite amount of time, possibly months...

Why are comic writers so misogynistic? Why is this allowed, Holla Forums?
This is pathetic. True writers like Gail Simone and Kate Leth would never write something so obviously sexist.

If they "tore her garments from her" how come she's still wearing a dress?

undergarments

Just needed to get to her vagánia
Here's what she was wearing before it got ripped

What the comic name?

How dare you, user? Here I thought Holla Forums would be a better, more classy, feminist version of 4chan.

It's just called Conan, like Conan the Barbarian.. It's damn good. You should read it.

i am so hard right now

I don't get it. Maybe i'm missing context here. What's the lesson supposed to be? Is she supposed to defeat the Demon and if she fails she gets raped? But then how is she supposed to learn if the fight gets progressively more difficult? I don't think the old old lady really thought this thru.
still hot though

If ya ever played Dwarf Fortress you know the value of pain retains.

Chick's gonna be a master swordsman in no time. Forbidden beasts ain't gonna fuck with her no more.

The old woman starts enhancing her too, giving her artifacts and potions. She eventually manages to slaughter everything in a single night and much later, the old woman as well

If your work isn't maximum edge then how could any self-respecting adult take it seriously?

Being taken seriously is overrated.

There are inherent flaws in that system. It like when Athena expected a woman not to get raped in her temple by Poseidon. Then she was turned into Medusa.

So if I'm understanding this correctly the moral of the story is get good and comics will always support the 1 in 5 rape statistic?

Go back to /a/, you cancerous otaku faggot.

Weeb. Pedo. Loser.

I think I have this issue somewhere. I love Busiek's approach to Conan. Ever read book of Toth? Fucking brilliant. Man, this reminds me of why the recent Conan comics were so great for about 10 volumes.

conan comics are all shit tbh, and rape isn't the reason.

You could at least explain why it sucks, pleb.

I bet it's because it's not Cartoon Network enough for him.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Maybe that's where the statistic comes from.
It counts outliers like Janissa, who got raped by hundreds if not thousands of monsters every night.
It all makes sense.

It's not flawed when you want a mindbroken slave as well as a warrior. Old woman is rather evil if you hadn't noticed.

Not him, but it's shit because it doesn't show the chick getting torn apart by giant monster cocks.

Hey that is reasonable at least.

why would i waste my time with arguing jhow the writing and drawings are terrible when i could simply shit down my opinion in your throat and trigger your butthurt

The thing is that one woman can die or have some serious injuries of being beaten and raped, even if there is magical heal or some bullshit like that, she wouldn't learn nothing, getting beating to pulp and then raped is not learning martial arts.
But then again, it is Conan and the story is not there to make sense but give the reader some feeling of anger and brutality. All Conan's stories were about anger and brutality.
And hot girls.

Top lel m8

nice

lol