I haven't seen any CP tonight so I thought I'd contribute. I dont know why people hate on them...

I haven't seen any CP tonight so I thought I'd contribute. I dont know why people hate on them, I mean they're annoying and yeah they're helping the Combine control Earth, but it's nothing a crowbar to the head can't fix.

moar

You like that?

yes

I hope I don't get banned for this. I hear people get banned for CP pictures.

This is a real naughty one, without his helmet

Tell us a story.

What kind of story? About the time they patted me down and strip searched me for weapons, perhaps?

Reported you to the FBI you sick fuck

You're a faggot if you don't find the CP attractive.

yes please

There's nothing to be ashamed of. If you admit to it, you'll find yourself in a whole new community.

I'm running out of content, anyone else have some to share?

So this is what Holla Forums Holla Forums has become, where you make LOL RANDUM CP JOKES yet legal face pictures of kids get you a perma ban and before the ban your thread gets spammed by moralfags.
I want to thank Jim, codemonkey and dysnomia for this 4chan moderation style integration and without them none of these cancer levels would be possible.

Christ I was just trying to have a little fun. I never fucking said I thought it was right for pictures of just girl's faces to be reported and taken down.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

This is why people hate people like you in real life. You suck the fun out of things like you suck nigger cocks.

I will contribute to the cause.

Have I been bumped?