With that background flashing on Holla Forums /b today i'll show this

with that background flashing on Holla Forums /b today i'll show this

wat background?

Between my perma-ban on half chan and the flashing cocks on 8 chan I'm getting pretty tired of stupid shit.

what background?

Get used to it, this site went downhill a LONG fucking time ago.

Btw, do you really not know how to reset your router and change IP?

this is exactly why the nigger dick CSS is a good thing; it keeps people like you out

This

I liked the theme before digger nicks, but switched it back to yotsuba b

8/b/ is kill

Not that user, but I really don't think Holla Forums can afford to keep many more people "out". Your speshul wittle cwub has been dying a slow death for the past year and a half.

Maybe we want to embrace the sweet kiss of death.

Why's that? Seems to me that there are people who aren't simply "embracing" the death, but rather facilitating it.

who fucking cares?

SAGE or go to reddit

I prefer anonymous dialogue.

Indeed.
Losing the daily pedo thread and nuking /hebe/ was literally the death of the forum.

What, Redditers coming in is going to save it?
Are they going to do the jobs Holla Forums Anons won't?
And what will we do without Reddit's unique culture replacing ours!
You people come in, try to change the community to suit yourselves, meet resistance, then react with utter contempt.
Yeah, it was a special little club. Faggots like you were few in number, and board culture prevailed.
It's been dying because of you, and the administration catering to normalfaggots like you.
I'll bet the only reason upvotes haven't been integrated in the site is because they aren't able to code it in.

Then the site was a failure from the start. We don't have to cater to pedophiles.

what are you on?
Holla Forums has been "random" everywhere.

If they're people who are tired of the silly point system and excessive moderation, then sure, why not? There are people who use reddit who don't fit your broad stereotype.

To what? How? I've been frequenting this site since it's conception, and all I want is for this board to become more populated with people who want to engage in non-special-interest anonymous dialogue. I'm as much a part of the community as anyone.

An anonymous image board dedicated to freedom of speech shouldn't be catering to prude faggots that think bananas are hilarious.

Your users browse our website while pretending that they hate us?

How many of you browsed /r/tumblrinaction or /r/mensrights or /r/gamergate ?

You're us, we're you, we have a 4chan subreddit as well as an Holla Forums subreddit. We laugh at the same jokes an despise over-zealous feminist. We're edgy and caring, we're anonymous just like you…

There you go, guessing about what I like. I never laughed at that meme. I never managed to not cringe from a movie-quoted reply chain.

But I find Pepe annoying, I find forced memes annoying. I watch WSHH knockout compilations and think they're hilarious, I enjoy Nubales' music, I dislike anime with marysue and over polite characters. I love Avatar/ Korra for its natural dialog, anime is so cringe-worthy in general.

I like Douchebag Chocolat's opinions facts

An anonymous image board dedicated to freedom of speech shouldn't be catering to prude faggots that think bananas are hilarious
I'm not a pedo, but I have to agree with this; it definitely set in motion the downfall of 8/b/ (and really Holla Forums, in general)

That's the joke.