WHY CAN'T I GET LAID Holla Forums

WHY CAN'T I GET LAID Holla Forums

if you shoot up a school you'll be famous then all the grills will want to suck your fat juicy dick. go on now, shoot some rascals running around in a school and see the mad pussy all over you

Try guys

you look gay

kiss laura

the more direct approach would be to just use the gun to threaten a girl into fucking you.

because you're continuously trying to get laid, idiot.

Because you're the type of person who takes a selfy, posts it to Holla Forums's Holla Forums and asks it's users how to get laid. If you still don't understand why you don't get laid, kill yourself.

it might be because you're trying to look like a kid that fits in when you obviously have no social skills and are awkward as fuck. here's a tip from a veteran, fuck people. stop caring what they think. just do you.

additionally, trying to get laid is for chumps

this you OP?

poorfag

is this me?

well is it?

cuz you suck lol

maybe it's because you say Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums like a newfag

He must really be a newfag. I thought I was a newfag but at least I write Holla Forums properly

Is that you nymbus?

there's a board specifically so people with this problem can get help from experts
>>>/v9k/

I'm not going to lie. You look like you have a small penis. I'm sorry but girls can sort of tell these things and stay away from guys with small penises

That's a lie. I've been posting since it was created and I'm still a date-less kv

Never said you'd get laid, just be less uncomfortable about being a permavirgin.

because you look like jim's son

Because you don't even try user.
Stop being a numale faggot.

t.300lbs guy who got laid by several fit 8/10 qts.

Because you're a beta faggot.

Because you post on 8chins

Do you have money?

This is probably why…