Shills on /n/ posing as Holla Forums to ruin Holla Forums's reputation

8ch.net/n/res/449778.html

they are pathetically failing to copy Holla Forumss manerisms to appear as them while they derail the shit out of everything, like a good open source software thread.

remember, shills work for "they" "the system"

the system, loves microsoft and hates open source or anything that respects freedom and privacy.

Who gives a fuck about /n/?

They're as small as Holla Forums these days

I might actually care if it was Holla Forums

why do you sound like a shill?

do you not give a shit that eventually there will be no one left to get your back when everyone else has fallen?

Yeah, I don't know why other boards are so paranoid about us and think we're always raiding them, as far as I'm aware we look down on them all ass plebeians and see nothing of worth on their boards, so we have no reason to go to them. Though, any person who expresses a non-PC opinion on other boards is immediately told to get back to Holla Forums, which I'm sure is what feed into this belief we're Vikings constantly on the raid.

Not only that, but obsessing over e-cred ruins pretty much every community eventually. Just let that shit go.

dude it's literally just some autist. unfortunately you're even more retarded than the person you're screen capping.

what's /n/? /n/iggers?

if you check the thread you can see clearly what is going on there.

and why am I retarded for showing everyone what's going on?

no friend /n/incompoop like you

They do this on every major board. It happens on Holla Forums all the time

they are always telling people to use duckduckgo and use ghostery, dumb fucks

bumping

There's no moderation there beyond "meta thread? lolautosaged", why are you surprised?

What else needs to be said? Any real /n/ewsmen still on the board are aware of what's happening.

THANKS HW
THANKS JIM

We have a lot of progressive shills who look at our posts. Some impulsively chimp out and leave though.

I wonder who is behind those posts, OP.

the system.

as always.

Nigga, we Nazi's. We don't have a good reputation anyways.

The only thing that really annoys me about this is that they couch under the reason that other boards aren't about politics, but they'll endlessly sperg about politics while discussing children's media so long as you don't claim to care about the politics.

It bugs me because not liking shit for political reasons is not in itself invalid.

I suppose the recent religious shitflinging/D&C was caused by them, no?

We already exposed that attempt as being made by Holla Forums, we even had other boards come here and ask us about it, like Holla Forums. They tried to pin raids here as being Holla Forums so we would piss off the commies and get into another neveending shitflinging contest. It lasted a weekend then went back to normal.

some of us are nazi's. some of us are just people with opinions about freedom. we share some causes.

weird. we always have to consider the possibility that even those claiming to be from a certain board, even if we post pictures of "something" starting on another board, (which is good to post just to be safe and paint a picture of what's happening) that we can't assume that anyone really is from any board that they are posting on.

Holla Forums or Holla Forums or whoever, a shill may post there and then start shit that ends up somewhere else, but they may have not even been a Holla Forums to begin with, just posted there to trick them or confuse them or plant a false lead.