Message to US citizens. Today was a breaking point to me on how I see your Geo-Politics agenda and politicians

Message to US citizens. Today was a breaking point to me on how I see your Geo-Politics agenda and politicians.

What amuses me is not the narrative itself, or the characters presented. But its your passive audience, you are so demoralized to the point you have to reaction at all.

I understand why many Europeans still believe in multiculturalism narrative and are fated to change their genetic pool drastically among its culture too.

I understand why dogmas manipulated people using an invisible man, at least the scheme gave moral and cohesion to societies.

I understand the wars and land occupation in the name of freedom and human rights narrative.

Pragmatism, Facts and Logic are easily denied by feelings at some point.

What I don't understand is how peaceful your nation is at the worst crisis you are facing since your Independence from the British Crown.

The FBI director just made an statement that goes against basic law principles even for a third world country like mine.

Are you blind? Its even worse than denying a person innocence until proven. What he said is to not make Hillary Clinton part of the Justice System the modern world is based on, a plea to bypass the system.

There are gay parades and anti-X movements motivated by weak "feelings" and social pressure.

Yet we haven't see still protest and movement against what we saw this morning in the press conference. No, I don't point you right-wing, libertarians or conservatives. I mean the normal police, the average law student and professor, the average journalist. Why aren't you angry?

Wake up! React before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O9AoP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For who did you write this exactly? Everyone on Holla Forums is already aware of the points you made. Aside from that, this is not your personal blog, we don't give a fuck about your opinion.
I already know you're gonna call me a shill just because I saged your worthless slide thread.

Sage.
>>>Holla Forums

Anyone saying based FBI for the last few weeks was retarded. And you're preaching to the choir, goyim.

What are you sliding?

There is no need for protest in the street if americans can just vote for the option that will hang these parasites from the lamposts in 4 months.
If voting doesn't work THEN it's time for protesting and civil war.

Then you're slow on the uptake. This was going on since WW2.

sage for 4cuck summer boi

This is the perfect time and event to spark the so awaited revolution.

This is not the first time Comey has come to the aid of the Clintons either…

Comey, Clintons and Clemency

archive.is/O9AoP

Who were the (((new square four)))?

More fun from the article I posted

You were born too late to react properly. The USA was sold out and corrupted to the core ages ago. Come to terms with the fact there will be no rope day and the USA is going to outlast your fighting age.

Find a woman and have as many children as you can because it will be their fight and maybe their childrens as well.

you can always tell the shills

because they write in the same way

one of their major tells

is writing in short sentences

and always double spacing after each

I suggest you sage and report them

and if you ever see them in real life, beat them mercilessly

It was fairly peaceful before the Revolution as well. People met in secret, as people I'm sure are doing now, attempting to formulate a plan. Trump may be a part of that. Who knows. People aren't just sitting around saying "oh well, it is what it is." People are angry, but violence has never been the first response. Not then, and not now. Same in Europe. The EU President says Germany exists solely to protect Israel and Jews and no one does anything. Extreme bias and anti-European sentiment from the EU President and no one does anything. Or are they? Are people talking, spreading word, and trying to go about peaceful change? Peaceful change is always the first option. The general populace isn't a military, and the majority have no experience fighting. So long as Trump is in the game people are just going to talk, badmouth, and hope he wins. He's the peaceful option.

That is the last option.

We haven't exhausted all options…yet.

Revolution means blood. And while that revolutionary blood still flows through our veins, we understand that it is the last option we were given by the forefathers. They knew we'd one day have to do what we must to save our country, but they knew that it would be no easy task, that it would be one drenched in blood both of the innocent and the traitorous. So while we have an option still open, we will take it-but you'd best believe we are all preparing for the worse, sharpening our knives, loading our weapons, checking our food supplies, convening with friends and family.

The day of reckoning is not yet upon us. Not yet.

back to /4chan/

Go make a change or shut up

Hillary will dissolve the borders and establish the North American Union, take the guns and free speech and flood us with Islam. The country will end and we'll get this global government they are working on. Maybe Obama will executive order amnesty to give illegals voting rights.

This is it for the country.

everyone knows the plan. for fucks sake. grow a dick and work to stop it.

And by this he means make OC, spread it through faceberg and sockpuppet twitters, gather dehydrated food, buy moist nuggets, make contacts within a local right wing group, and never be afraid to compromise your values in public.

FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS
FBI PRESS CONFERENCE
CLINTON LEAKS

well lets organize a protest

lets join with Bernie fags against the corrupt hillary

What do you recommend FBI?
Fertilizer bomb or shooting up a mall with a red maga hat?

it's called making something more readable instead of a wall of text

it doesn't mean it's a shill

These are mutually exclusive. If America is flooded with spics and destroyed, they lose their best shot for world government. USA is the vehicle they need to create an effective global governance. Without it they have zero chance.

sage

If it comes, I promise you Americans I'll come cover and join you

I heard the idea is to move all power to Beijing. The Chinese Century, they called it.

Was today trial a method to diffuse the social tension after what Obama and the Director did?

It hasn't change the situation other than polarizing it and portraying a good side within the gov.

How do they exclude themselves?
A country with maximum problems and instability will make people yearn for a One World Government.

The other option is to slowly turn it into a OWG, but that will take too long.

A breaking point or just the illusion of desperation could easily pave the road to a OWG, whatever it is. The OWG will be seen as a hero.

They might not even need the US in the future, Just the existence of Israel (or worse, Greater Israel) might be enough to call for a 'moral' revolution and play the saviour.

I don't think the jews would care about the US if their Greater israel becomes a reality and they could gain total world control because of it.