Discordians are disgusting social justice warrior lefties incapable of original thought beyond

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hail Eris!

In my experience Discordians are generally obese femanons who worship a chaos goddess because they hate patriarchy but are too lazy and bipolar to improve themselves. You can identify one of these fatties through catchphrases like

Because it gives them a sense of belonging, even though the only place they belong is a grave seeing as they're too lazy to be productive in the kitchen despite their morbid obesity.

Sounds like Holla Forums kek worship to me

Who cares? Post elves

Taste and See that the Apple is Good!
SAGE! also goes well with apples.

THREAD CO-OPTED
POST HENTAI NOW
H E N T A I

This goy.

Most anons here love fatties, post a city and you will get a decent bf.

im discordian

stopped reading their

there are many many chaos deities. those are the male ones I can think of now.

just because someone has a female deity does not mean they are sjw feminists don't be a narrow minded Holla Forums fag.

chaos magicchaos deities is the deification of the forces that act on Holla Forums

this thread might be bait but I just wanted to clarify.

:^)

All of the dieties you named are "discord". Eris might be a "discordian" God but she is "chaos" which is a hodgepodge of order and disorder. Eris is Abrasax, the union of opposites.

just because they don't parrot Holla Forums memes does not make them sjw lefties, discordians despise ideology btw

tbh discordians are far from being sjws.

sjw in the fringe are wiccans.
chaotes are very politically incorrect

This sentence is true false and meaningless in some sense.

What's really weird about Holla Forums hating discordians is the fact that they're constantly spouting discordian memes such as "kek" and "meme magic". I mean what the hell? Do they not know?

Huh? the assertion that Discordians despise ideology is in itself an ideology, or at least a fragment of one, stated objectively as it's an physically demonstrable fact. Are you sure you're a Discordian?

Nope, my op post was kind of just a meme but in terms of the PC fringe Discordians definitely exert an immediate presence. it's the meme magic people and Satanists/Setianists + the fascist occult community that form the politically incorrect fringe.

Huh? No it's not.

The assertion that "Discordians despise ideology is in itself an ideology" is an ideology, or two, or at least a fragment of one or two.

Also while we're on the subject, the belief that discordians opinion of "having no belief" is a belief is a shitty opinion.

Huh? The assertion that ""Discordians despise ideology is in itself an ideology" is an ideology, or two" is an ideology, or two, or three, or a fragment of one or two or three.
And so on ad infinitum

How is every other opinion to ever appear in the mind of man not just as equally shitty from a different equally subjective perception of reality?

dude ,I know my stuff regarding the occult,discordians are chaotes by definition,for example they will support/argue for something and when this idea is established, they will argue against it, the most revered tenant of chaotes is

they have no constants.
they make ideology and religion their bitch as a friend of mine would put it

Holla Forums was told this alot but they always dismiss it as shilling.
make you think, it's probably denial, they believe themselves to be above being trolled.

you can despise something but you can use it (the way a chaote would use all gods but follow none,I am not strictly discordian but agree with the broad lines.

Or not. You like that? You posted all those words and I refuted it only using 2.

Nigga, you put a cock in the background and the discordians are disgusting?

huh, really makes those neurons start firing

it's not him, it's a troll that proxied the poll option.

or maybe it's him that proxied the poll option.dunnolol

OP FOR ONCE IS NOT A FAGGOT

No such thing, OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT ALWAYS…

I'm not too familiar with it, but based on my limited knowledge, it seems like a paradoxical "belief" system that encourages individuals to cultivate a schizophrenic mindset, in which cognitive dissonance is embraced.

It makes sense that people who find this abstract nonsense appealing would be attracted to anonymous forums, given the ease at which they can deceive and manipulate (which is really what's at the core of it). It's flaky fuckery that has more in common with performance art than philosophy.

All said, it's no wonder their god is female.

Yeah, I can tell. Here, have a brief read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Is discordianism white?

It's usually a tint of orange.

Thanks for the link to something other than the subject at hand.

pick BOTH.

So, is this, like… part of the game? I'm familiar with absurdism.

See, if we didn't classify things into relatively distinct categories when discussing and analyzing things, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because there would be no language or artificial materials or Internet; therefore, you can take a position of pathological subjectivism, but if chaos reigned, then nothing would exist at all.

Stay cowardly. Stay ineffectual. Stay dumb.

THE MODS OF Holla Forums HAVE SPOKEN, AND THEY WANT COCKS!

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN! ALL WILL PERISH!

sage

This thread demonstrates how many people can be strongly against something or for something just because they heard it from someone else.

It also demonstrates a lack of willingness to engage in honest discourse by people who post lazy and incomprehensible retorts.

that's the point about chaos it scares the fuck out of some people, because they can't define it and limit it, because they can't know what it is and what it's not.

I think most would understand this fear, it's archaic,ancient, but only few 1 every 1000 have transcended it.

yes true.
herd mentality again.

Chaos is only a matter of perception; in other words, something is only as chaotic as your inability to perceive it's intrinsic nature.

I would even go as far as to say that people who have transcended this fear transcended their fear of death (the greatest unknown)

Today I ate a ham n pepper jack sammich with Reuben chowder.

yes, which is the characteristic of chaos (for lack of a better term), because once you can perceive it's nature, it ceases to become chaos.
which is why it's beyond perception but defined (again for a lack of a better term) by the lack of it.

THE MODS OF Holla Forums HAVE SPOKEN, AND THEY WANT COCKS!

(((discord))) was created by 2 jews

Here's a picture of their co-lord and savior sticking his dick through a chair.

Yes, this is borderline common-sense; however, embracing so-called chaos as a philosophy (or anti-philosophy, whatever) is redundant to this pretty basic philosophical truism. Sure, it's of the utmost importance to remain skeptical about metaphysical quandaries, but it's also important to accept the provisional nature of knowledge and the fact that we'll never achieve omniscience.

Therefore, we must work within what our limited senses and intellect can comprehend and achieve.