What is your gender identity?

what is your gender identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2011/11/breaking-through-the-binary-gender-explained-using-continuums/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

garlic bread

hello garlic bread
i am attack helicopter
you will identify me as BZBZBZ and wufwushwufwush

All you transphobes are just jelly you never had the balls to transition, tbdesu

but I did. I transitioned my dick into your mom's vagina

I identify as a 7 year old girl.

Who wants to be my friend?

your mom jokes? I'm guessing you're since your mental age is 7

You are either XY, XX, or have somenthing more fucked up than down sindrome in your genes. No way arround that.
OP is an SJW pretending to be a troll.

you've never heard of the genderbread person?
itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2011/11/breaking-through-the-binary-gender-explained-using-continuums/
it's a real thing

vapor gender

vapefags fuck off. either quit or smoke like a man

I identify as a chicken, and there is nothing legally you can say that can oppose that.

what does that mean exactly? gender doesn't have an identity. if you mean simply which gender you wish you had been born as, why not say so? why pretend that wanting to be a thing is enough to make it true? if it were, i'd have transitioned to superman at 5 yrs old.

"gender identity" is a politically correct way of saying "brain sex," which doesn't always match up with sex as indicated by genital configuration (since brain sex develops at a different time to genitalia in utero and perhaps shortly after)

I identify as cis-het privileged white male patriarch.

Ham

Irrelevant

i sexually identify as a colt single action revolver with a bayonet being slung out of a slingshot into a pool of green jello.

Unicorn

Ok faggot. Kill yourself.

yes

(C)

wew

this sounds sexy

hello attack helicopter
i am missile
i get attracted to attack helicopters

I don't know all these magic terms, but I'm a biological male and I don't try to look or act like anything else. I also don't openly gay, but I'm bi. If I could, I'd switch to female, ACTUAL FEMALE, not a man with tits and a mutilated dick, and I'd suck cocks for a living because I'm retarded and have no skills.

I sexually identify as an Mil Mi-24 attack helicopter. I am made in Russia but I like to think of myself as a Japanese Kawasaki OH-1 helicopter, since I have a more defensive than aggressive attitude. All you other pieces of garlic bread are pathetic. You don't know the hardships us helicopters have to go through, we might break down and need maintenance or go on operations, when all you have to do is sit there and be eaten. I want the same rights for attack helicopters that garlic bread has.

You're a cis guy who'd like to be a cis chick. That's pretty normal.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

that's practically the definition of a tranny. Nobody wants to be a mutilated abomination, but for many it's far better than the alternative. Any tranny would jump at the chance to have been born a cis girl

I sexually identify as the meme Epyc Wynn.

forced meme is forced

im a horse

would you want to be my little bitch?

none of this shit you faggot

pls cut your dick off and suicide yourself

why is there hebrew all over this image?

I genderly identify as your mom

my preferred pronoun is "mumsy"

Because Holla Forums finds le funny jewish maymay hilarious.

I see these Pictures in my school, and I'm just really saddened by it. They've turned your identity into a fucking slide scale and no one seems to find a problem with it.
The fucking things are in the counseling rooms where children grades 1-12 can see them, with incredibly liberal counselors who'll coddle the children and convince them that they're some for of Third gender or some shit.
First meeting I had with a counselor at high school, she started to ask me what Gender I was, and then stopped halfway through to say she really didn't like that term, so she fucking scratched it out of a FUCKING DOCUMENT. I was so silently angry at that shit.
Fuck the modern school system

Mental creation of THE ALL.

Oh, j-jeez, I sure would.

Could I also refer to you as Roflcopter? Or is that offensive to your gender?

it is fine if you are attempting to court me

you really need to come out as user gender

I identify as anti-jew and there is nothing you can say against that. I get sexual pleasure from killing jews. I'm sure this was something that happened in the womb. I have 20 jewish scientific reports that supports the fact that my gender isnt dependant on my sexual organs and 200 articles in jewish owned media conglomorates that also supports this contention so it has to be true.

wew!

injun

I identify as a Japanese woman in her early 30s who has the body of a girl in her tweens.

Hey, me too!
My pronouns are pshhhhhhh/huff/poof

you sure sound like a poof

explosive msisile

im a cat

I identify as little pink trashcan.

Yes, yes, it's all retarded but hold the fuck on here, Holla Forums. One of these things is not like the other.

How the fuck are there bars for "biological sex"? How does that make any sense? This is next level denial of reality autism.

What do you mean? My biological sex is male. I have a penis and no vagina. But that's not who I really am!

i identify as a bagel made of gold

im a transkin

bio fluid gendered

my biological gender changes depending on how i feel