What will you be remembered by?

In a world where the average NEET will live and die without a single accomplishment in life, what are you doing to be a part of History?

the guy who fucked both his mom and aunt

Being a neet is an accomplishment

Got CP off here? I just saw a kid cunt on the first page. Get to it, chief, we're all counting on you!

It's all so strange. It hurts my head thinking about it.

how did that work out? When did you get with your mom?

I really don't give a shit about being a part of history. I won't even be here to see me being remembered. People will eventually forget me anyway, no matter how important I may have been. I much prefer my NEET lifestyle. No one will know or care, but at least I'm doing what I love.

Okay. We sometimes get frisky at grandmother's in the bedroom. It's great. Although I'm going to make her pay for the early life molestation.

glad you made it to 2017 dude, thanks for the stories.

it's not a story lad. i wish i was anywhere else.

anyways hopefully i can mind fuck myself to not become insane.

I'm part of Anonymous and I also get my cp off Holla Forums but I never felt special for it

I don't want to be remembered. I just want to vanish.

The guy who put big black dicks on Holla Forums Holla Forums for a whole year.

We live in the internet age. It's literally more of an accomplishment to be forgotten than remembered.

All the OC I made. I will live forever on in my memes.

my child model collection

I'm thinking of putting it in a time capsule

there might come a time when some of this stuff becomes legendary

Here lies user

At least he got dubs

is it weird that I am fine with the answer "Probably nothing" I live and lived a great life. Life is great, even suffering isn't all that bad, just the plain fact of existence makes me satisfied. I will be remembered as one of the ~6,987,000,000 lucky bastards who were born into conscious life.

Working at ILM on Star Wars VIII no matter how bad it is

Is it that bad ?

I've actually thought about a time capsule. Everything digital will vanish pretty soon, I'm convinced of that, it takes one EMP or solar flare or some shit and humanity will have to start anew. But if you were to 3D print a couple of Lauras or engrave them into stone or something, future archeologists might actually think she was a deity. You can influence history just by transferring memes or some shit onto more durable materials.

How would storage devices that are not connected to an electrical current, such as those buried in a time capsule, fare if we had another Carrington event?

All my friends are older than me, and will likely die before me. So unless something changes I will not be remembered for anything.

When my body starts to fail I'll do a mass shooting.

Due to my alcoholism that should be within a decade.

set the high score or ur gay

Oh I plan to. I have a battle rifle chambered in 7.62 and I am stockpiling mags/ammo. I'll make Holla Forums proud.

Hi FBI

Still buidling up your anti-encryption narrative I see.

My life as a neet was a statistically contribution to the decline of my nation and culture. I am the archetype of failure. I am the image of social decay.

What makes you think that some memes aren't deities?

As one of the first 16 which will shed their blood for Reichskanzler Höcke.

Created many things, made a influence during gamergate and the US election so I made my mark online and I plan to continue in my efforts, nobody I've met has ever forgotten me and many I knew from my school days tell stories about me to friends and family. When I either A) turn 40 or B) become Ill with a debilitating condtion I will an hero by going on a city wide rampage. If my end game goes as planed that won't happen, I will be known by most of the world by 2020.

I'm a walking legend in the making.

I am leaving a giant shit stain on the world and it's going to fucking love it after I'm gone.

my memes

Nice half truth ya got there. Did you tell them the part about buying your own equipment? Even so, the owner puts his wealth into this project he deserves a return. Buying, maintaining equipment is not cheap.

Kill yourself, retard.

Yeah, you'll be remember by how shit they were.

i'm going to walk onto the floor of parliament and drink cyanide.

i will be remembered.

my yuuge collection of gold bagels

Who cares? Nothing we make is permanent. Only worthwhile things are people we love and that answers the question :)

since you're putting it in that way,
well, then probably nothing
really bad way to start a thread off

groundbreaking research in theoretical physics.
also consuming about 4% of all the world's opioids.